PDA

View Full Version : Iraq apparently wants to know when were leaving

actsnoblemartin
08-10-2008, 05:59 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080810/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq

Iraq demands 'clear timeline' for US withdrawal

BAGHDAD - Iraq's foreign minister insisted Sunday that any security deal with the United States must contain a "very clear timeline" for the departure of U.S. troops. A suicide bomber struck north of Baghdad, killing at least five people including an American soldier.

Foreign Minister Hoshyar Zebari told reporters that American and Iraqi negotiators were "very close" to reaching a long-term security agreement that will set the rules for U.S. troops in Iraq after the U.N. mandate expires at the end of the year.

Hobbit
08-10-2008, 11:16 PM
Hey Iran:

http://wiki.hypertwins.org/wikiup/3/3b/Go_fuck_yourself.gif

actsnoblemartin
08-10-2008, 11:26 PM
I hope people rep for you this, i already repped you so i have to wait

:salute:

Hey Iran:

http://wiki.hypertwins.org/wikiup/3/3b/Go_fuck_yourself.gif

retiredman
08-10-2008, 11:45 PM
Isn't this thread about Iraq?

Psychoblues
08-11-2008, 12:52 AM
Surely you jest, mfm?!?!?!?!?!?!???!?

Right now our troops are clicking their heels and the neocon chickenshits are telling them to fuck themselves!!!!!!!!!!

Hobbit
08-11-2008, 12:53 AM
Oops, I thought it said Iran. Long day at work, and it's too late to edit. Well, if it's Iraq talking, then I say we give it to them. We're there for their benefit, after all.

retiredman
08-11-2008, 10:01 AM
Oops, I thought it said Iran. Long day at work, and it's too late to edit. Well, if it's Iraq talking, then I say we give it to them. We're there for their benefit, after all.

thank you for your explanation. I agree completely with your assessment of Iraq. I find it amazing that the originator of this thread wanted all of us to give you positive rep for your mistake! :lol:

actsnoblemartin
08-11-2008, 12:02 PM

yes, but i found that hilarious :lol:

actsnoblemartin
08-11-2008, 12:02 PM
thank you for your explanation. I agree completely with your assessment of Iraq. I find it amazing that the originator of this thread wanted all of us to give you positive rep for your mistake! :lol:

it was funny!, thats why

actsnoblemartin
08-11-2008, 12:06 PM
Surely you jest, mfm?!?!?!?!?!?!???!?

Right now our troops are clicking their heels and the neocon chickenshits are telling them to fuck themselves!!!!!!!!!!

Um in confused, are you saying iran, is going to

a. cease making nuclear weapons
b. continue making nuclear weapons
c. continue making nuclear weapons and then nuke israel
d. israel or america do a tactical strike against iran's nuclear program
e. other, please explain

retiredman
08-11-2008, 12:07 PM
it was funny!, thats why

it had nothing to do with the subject of this thread. Are you suggesting that everyone reward people with reputation points for totally missing the point of threads that you start?

actsnoblemartin
08-11-2008, 12:08 PM
it had nothing to do with the subject of this thread. Are you suggesting that everyone reward people with reputation points for totally missing the point of threads that you start?

in rare circumstances, when its funny. yes

:laugh2:

retiredman
08-11-2008, 12:12 PM
in rare circumstances, when its funny. yes

:laugh2:

whatever martin... I got no time to waste with you.

actsnoblemartin
08-11-2008, 12:21 PM
shouldnt the person who made the op decide if they feel offended or not, by someone's elses post?

or do we go with a universal rule

and dont be so dam snippey, sheesh. Here have a cup of :coffee:

retiredman
08-11-2008, 12:24 PM
shouldnt the person who made the op decide if they feel offended or not, by someone's elses post?

or do we go with a universal rule

and dont be so dam snippey, sheesh. Here have a cup of :coffee:

where did I ever suggest that you needed to feel offended?

just drop it. you give out rep as if it were candy to your buddies..... that is quite clear.

Yurt
08-11-2008, 03:00 PM

and then....

where did I ever suggest that you needed to feel offended?

just drop it. you give out rep as if it were candy to your buddies..... that is quite clear.

:lol: moron

its time to leave then...but iraq is merely posturing, i am sure we giving them dates and an exit strategy