PDA

View Full Version : Dem VP to speak on national security

08-11-2008, 03:35 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/democratic_convention

Looks like the Vice President Candidate is supposed to be discussing national security at the DNC. Let's just get this announcement over with. We all know Obama has made a choice.

theHawk
08-11-2008, 03:47 PM
Maybe its Condi Rice.

08-11-2008, 04:14 PM
Maybe its Condi Rice.

maybe its Sandy Berger

retiredman
08-11-2008, 04:37 PM
open mike nite at the learning impaired republican comedy club!:lol:

retiredman
08-11-2008, 04:43 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/democratic_convention

Looks like the Vice President Candidate is supposed to be discussing national security at the DNC. Let's just get this announcement over with. We all know Obama has made a choice.

He'll announce on HIS time schedule. Sit down, shut up, and wait like the rest of us.

08-11-2008, 04:44 PM
He'll announce on HIS time schedule. Sit down, shut up, and wait like the rest of us.

Hell no! This is the United States of America. I'll say whatever I want, whenever I want.

hjmick
08-11-2008, 04:45 PM
Maybe it's Robert Downey Jr.

He's Black and has military experience.

Dilloduck
08-11-2008, 04:45 PM
Oh the drama--oh the excitement--be still my heart !! :laugh2:

retiredman
08-11-2008, 04:51 PM
Hell no! This is the United States of America. I'll say whatever I want, whenever I want.

you go girl:lol:

retiredman
08-11-2008, 04:53 PM
Maybe it's Robert Downey Jr.

He's Black and has military experience.

try to rep you but have to spread it around.... and since my rep is absolutely worthless, nobody is clamouring for it! :lol:

nonetheless, this post of yours is quite funny.

08-11-2008, 04:54 PM
you go girl:lol:

Seriously... Is that the best you could come up with?

Oh well. At least you arent asking me for bail. Im tired of that today.

retiredman
08-11-2008, 05:11 PM
Seriously... Is that the best you could come up with?

Oh well. At least you arent asking me for bail. Im tired of that today.

I am vacationing in Vail, so really don't have a lot of time for much banter.

Nobody ever asks me for bail, but often folks ask me for money for food or a to help pay their rent.

semi liberal girl
08-12-2008, 01:54 PM
try to rep you but have to spread it around.... and since my rep is absolutely worthless, nobody is clamouring for it! :lol:

MFM, YOU are absolutely worthless

hjmick
08-12-2008, 02:09 PM

It's the thought that counts. LOL.

Thanks.

theHawk
08-12-2008, 02:38 PM

I'm a little puzzled here MFM, the Barry campaign has said that as soon as Obam-bam makes his VP choice, it will go out immediately over text messages to all his sheep that registered their phones on his website. So if he's already picked a candidate and knows what he/she will talk about at the convention, why hasn't he sent out the word? Seems odd that he would know what his VP going to speak about when he doesn't know who it is going to be.

theHawk
08-13-2008, 09:46 AM
bump.

MFM?

retiredman
08-13-2008, 10:11 AM
I'm a little puzzled here MFM, the Barry campaign has said that as soon as Obam-bam makes his VP choice, it will go out immediately over text messages to all his sheep that registered their phones on his website. So if he's already picked a candidate and knows what he/she will talk about at the convention, why hasn't he sent out the word? Seems odd that he would know what his VP going to speak about when he doesn't know who it is going to be.

I do not know whether he has made up his mind or not. We know that the theme for the day of the VP candidate speech is national security...that would bode well for Biden, Richardson, OR Hagel. Maybe he's whittled it down to those three. WHo knows...or cares... we'll all find out soon enough.

PostmodernProphet
08-13-2008, 10:41 AM
open mike nite at the learning impaired republican comedy club!:lol:

that's only if he picks Hagel....oh, you weren't talking about the convention?........