PDA

View Full Version : I'm leaving the boards

actsnoblemartin
08-11-2008, 05:29 PM
the mods are blantantly biased, and let oca get away with anything he wants, such as this lovely beauty lately

April Is My Favorite Small Town In Texas (which is a clear diss towards my april)

he has not been banned once (to my knowledge) for being an asshole for his actions towards me.

Im not gonna sit back and let him talk shit about my dear april, or have my experience on the board ruined any further.

I hope your happy mods, you lose someone who really cared.

all because your friendship with oca mattered more to you then being fair

jackass
08-11-2008, 05:35 PM
If this is how you feel, please do. Let me just say, maybe before you start complaining about things, you should understand what was said first. If you dont understand them, keep your mouth shut.

gabosaurus
08-11-2008, 06:48 PM
If that is the only thing that you understand, don't let the door hit you where the Good Lord split you.

Otherwise, don't get so offended by comments made about someone that you barely know. Ignore them and go on.

emmett
08-11-2008, 11:40 PM
the mods are blantantly biased, and let oca get away with anything he wants, such as this lovely beauty lately

April Is My Favorite Small Town In Texas (which is a clear diss towards my april)

he has not been banned once (to my knowledge) for being an asshole for his actions towards me.

Im not gonna sit back and let him talk shit about my dear april, or have my experience on the board ruined any further.

Oh Martin.....Please don't go. OCA is an obnoxious ass. We need you Martin! We need your opinions. We need to be supplying you with constant advice about the off the wall subjects you come up with.

We'll get OCA to apologize, how about that buddy? :laugh2:

OCA............apologize to Martin! You didn't really mean he was a little fuck did you?

:lol:

Martin....this is a sense of humor. OK. Now get over it! This ain't no damn boys club in a tree hut son. This is fucking major leagues of debate man. Now get ahold of yourself, get back in there and talk about something............important this time!

LOki
08-12-2008, 05:12 AM

http://www.chrisbrocious.com/assets/images/612capture_tombstone03.jpg
Well,....'bye.

jimnyc
08-12-2008, 10:47 AM

Martin, would I be lying if I stated you told me countless times you were done with OCA and had him on permanent ignore? He's toying with you like a little puppy, and you allow it. Your refusal to place someone on ignore and your inability to refrain from replying has created your own problem.

I cannot have staff responding to 10 reported posts per day, simply because you thought someone was rude to you. This is expected to be an adult board. You should be able to take some insults just like the rest of us. I've given you countless breaks and have been the target of many of your foul mouthed tirades, only to forget about it the next day and allow you back.

Why would you purposely go out of your way to take someone off your ignore list, only to complain about what you read?

I'm sorry, but OCA has stated worse to me when he was only joking. Get some thicker skin.

And BTW, I'm not biased towards OCA. I don't even like the fucker, or as roomy calls him, the "fat little greek bastard". We keep him around here like a snake but he gets out of his cage on occasion and looks for something to snack on, and you must look like a little bunny rabbit to him.

gabosaurus
08-12-2008, 12:07 PM
Oh Martin.....Please don't go. OCA is an obnoxious ass. We need you Martin! We need your opinions. We need to be supplying you with constant advice about the off the wall subjects you come up with.

OCA............apologize to Martin! You didn't really mean he was a little fuck did you?

Oh fuck, I laughed at a post made by Emmet. What is the world coming to?

actsnoblemartin
08-12-2008, 12:30 PM
alright, perhaps i was being :lame2:/over reacting

ill stay :dance:

actsnoblemartin
08-12-2008, 12:32 PM
fair enough, sorry

:laugh2:

Martin, would I be lying if I stated you told me countless times you were done with OCA and had him on permanent ignore? He's toying with you like a little puppy, and you allow it. Your refusal to place someone on ignore and your inability to refrain from replying has created your own problem.

I cannot have staff responding to 10 reported posts per day, simply because you thought someone was rude to you. This is expected to be an adult board. You should be able to take some insults just like the rest of us. I've given you countless breaks and have been the target of many of your foul mouthed tirades, only to forget about it the next day and allow you back.

Why would you purposely go out of your way to take someone off your ignore list, only to complain about what you read?

I'm sorry, but OCA has stated worse to me when he was only joking. Get some thicker skin.

And BTW, I'm not biased towards OCA. I don't even like the fucker, or as roomy calls him, the "fat little greek bastard". We keep him around here like a snake but he gets out of his cage on occasion and looks for something to snack on, and you must look like a little bunny rabbit to him.

OCA
08-12-2008, 02:25 PM

:lol:

Martin....this is a sense of humor. OK. Now get over it! This ain't no damn boys club in a tree hut son. This is fucking major leagues of debate man. Now get ahold of yourself, get back in there and talk about something............important this time!

ROTFLMFAO!:laugh2::laugh2:

I think I just shit myself!:lol: TREE HUT BOYS CLUB!:laugh2:

OCA
08-12-2008, 02:27 PM
http://www.chrisbrocious.com/assets/images/612capture_tombstone03.jpg
Well,....'bye.

I did! I just now officially shit myself! Didn't know you could do that from laughing sooooooooooooo damn hard!

Curly Bill Brosius....................I love that scene!

"smell that Bill, smells like someone died" :lol:

OCA
08-12-2008, 02:36 PM
He's toying with you like a little puppy, and you allow it.

I cannot have staff responding to 10 reported posts per day

True the little puppy remark, I love, I mean love getting the tard all riled up then logging in the next day and seeing a big fat BANNED under his name, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Guess Ray should've never registered here many moons ago and made his first priority climbing up my ass because once inside my ass there is nothing good or pleasant to be found there and there is no way out.

10 post reported per day..........................:laugh2::laugh2::laug h2:

True the "he's said worse to me", if only I had the phone conversation recorded when I was on permaban and kep hacking onto the board and Jimmy gave me a ring, needless to say the first 10 minutes were so weren't real conducive to a good friendship:laugh2: but like an old married couple we both admitted our faults and here we are.

You aren't biased towards me? WTF? What were the valentine roses for then?:laugh2:

OCA
08-12-2008, 02:38 PM
alright, perhaps i was being :lame2:/over reacting

ill stay :dance:

You dirty sumbitches, we had him gone, had the board cancer magically removed. I was so close to seeing the dream come to fruition.

Guess i'll have to work even harder now.

OCA
08-12-2008, 02:41 PM
BTW i'll take all bets, no way will Ray keep me on ignore. Oh he'll put me there, for a day or two then like a lost kitty cat he'll see that i've replied in a thread he's interested in and VOILA! he'll read it and take me off.............he's my message board bitch.

Kathianne
08-12-2008, 02:44 PM
BTW i'll take all bets, no way will Ray keep me on ignore. Oh he'll put me there, for a day or two then like a lost kitty cat he'll see that i've replied in a thread he's interested in and VOILA! he'll read it and take me off.............he's my message board bitch.

You're most likely correct. In any case, this type of stuff is good for the board, right? As someone who actually cares about the board, you are happy with this interaction, right? This is where you lose me OCA. You claim that Martin cannot help himself, yet you can. Yet you allow this, no you encourage it to happen.

OCA
08-12-2008, 03:00 PM
You're most likely correct. In any case, this type of stuff is good for the board, right? As someone who actually cares about the board, you are happy with this interaction, right? This is where you lose me OCA. You claim that Martin cannot help himself, yet you can. Yet you allow this, no you encourage it to happen.

Simple pleasures Kath, simple pleasures. It cannot be bash Obama, bash him all the time. Like a meal, you cannot eat rib eyes every night, somtimes you need a nice sea bass or some expertly cooked baby backs or you go crazy.

You see I can go both ways, I can discuss serious issues or I can jerk people's chains, I like a little of both and when I lay off of Marty for a week or two nobody says a word(not that I desire anyone to say anything) but the moment I get the notion to play with him like a cat plays with a dead mouse then I get some of the people who, for lack of better words, feel better about themselves for stepping in and babying Marty when we all know that he should be, no, needs to be called on some of his ridiculousness and thats what I do, call him on his ridiculousness.

Now you may not, well I know you don't agree with my methods but you can't argue that Marty often needs to be called to task and simply isn't unless I do it.

Maybe you would like me better if I started some "name your", "post your", "I hate women because", "I want to shoot all illegals" or I posted a bunch of youtube videos, would that suffice?

Kathianne
08-12-2008, 03:16 PM
Simple pleasures Kath, simple pleasures. It cannot be bash Obama, bash him all the time. Like a meal, you cannot eat rib eyes every night, somtimes you need a nice sea bass or some expertly cooked baby backs or you go crazy.

You see I can go both ways, I can discuss serious issues or I can jerk people's chains, I like a little of both and when I lay off of Marty for a week or two nobody says a word(not that I desire anyone to say anything) but the moment I get the notion to play with him like a cat plays with a dead mouse then I get some of the people who, for lack of better words, feel better about themselves for stepping in and babying Marty when we all know that he should be, no, needs to be called on some of his ridiculousness and thats what I do, call him on his ridiculousness.

Now you may not, well I know you don't agree with my methods but you can't argue that Marty often needs to be called to task and simply isn't unless I do it.

Maybe you would like me better if I started some "name your", "post your", "I hate women because", "I want to shoot all illegals" or I posted a bunch of youtube videos, would that suffice?
Hardly, on all counts. You are ignoring your participation in the problem.

OCA
08-12-2008, 03:30 PM
Hardly, on all counts. You are ignoring your participation in the problem.

No, i'm addressing the problem...........squarely.

My Winter Storm
08-13-2008, 11:30 PM
What is with the leaving, Martin. OCA pisses me off to but I can handle him, little cretin as he is, lol.