PDA

View Full Version : olympics........

manu1959
08-11-2008, 11:02 PM
kerri walsh .........what a great ass.........hey my wife just pointed it out to me.....

hjmick
08-11-2008, 11:22 PM
Did you catch that spanking of the French?

manu1959
08-11-2008, 11:23 PM
Did you catch that spanking of the French?

swiming.....

hjmick
08-11-2008, 11:26 PM
Yes. Men's 4x100 relay. French said they would crush the Americans. We won by a long thrust and a finger tip,

manu1959
08-11-2008, 11:29 PM
Yes. Men's 4x100 relay. French said they would crush the Americans. Wewon by a long thrust and a finger tip,

yes that was a pretty amazing comeback by that anchor....

Kathianne
08-12-2008, 05:08 AM
yes that was a pretty amazing comeback by that anchor....

LOL! What is that black thing on her shoulder? Back on topic, didn't notice her rear other than in that pic of Bush, but US is doing as well in beach volleyball as swimming!

Monkeybone
08-12-2008, 08:40 AM
LOL! What is that black thing on her shoulder? Back on topic, didn't notice her rear other than in that pic of Bush, but US is doing as well in beach volleyball as swimming!

i thought that they said that she had shoulder surgery. even if she didn't it is tape for tendons and such. like when you tape your ankle, wrist, or even for shin splints.

and yes, she does have a nice butt.

Kathianne
08-12-2008, 08:45 AM
i thought that they said that she had shoulder surgery. even if she didn't it is tape for tendons and such. like when you tape your ankle, wrist, or even for shin splints.

I didn't hear the 'explanation,' came in late to that sport. I thought it some type of Chinese character or something! :laugh2:

Sitarro
08-12-2008, 09:13 AM
Yea, some of the longest, most athletic legs I have ever seen ending in perfection, like a gazelle. I think the camera MEN agree, most of the shots are of her from the rear. Why do the women volleyball players wear such small bottoms, the men wear normal shorts?

Sure looks like the President is being very careful not to be caught grabbing a cheek.

Trigg
08-12-2008, 12:57 PM
Why do the women volleyball players wear such small bottoms, the men wear normal shorts?

They look like they'd get uncomfortable.....wedgie

manu1959
08-12-2008, 03:08 PM

she did have shoulder surgery and it is tape....it is a heat tape that warms the shoulder and keeps it secure....

or should i have said......she has tape on her shoulder.....

Monkeybone
08-12-2008, 03:10 PM
she did have shoulder surgery and it is tape....it is a heat tape that warms the shoulder and keeps it secure....

or should i have said......she has tape on her shoulder.....

yah go me! i think that i should be awarded by viewing a picture of her butt.

only noticed the tape after someone else points it out is ok, and it was a female pointing it out

jackass
08-12-2008, 03:40 PM
WHAT butt??

Dilloduck
08-12-2008, 05:47 PM
WHAT butt??

Jackass has gone blind and no one has called the Dr. yet !!

jackass
08-12-2008, 07:11 PM
Jackass has gone blind and no one has called the Dr. yet !!

Come on. That thing is tiny!!

This is a butt!!!

Dilloduck
08-12-2008, 07:14 PM

This is a butt!!!

naaaaaa there's just more of it hanging out--it's close--we may need a measurement ok I'll do it.:laugh2:

Mr. P
08-12-2008, 07:22 PM

This is a butt!!!

:laugh2: Reminds me of a date..Took her snorkeling. I swam behind so I could watch that butt. We received a ticket for diving without a flag from some DNR puttzzzz.. I was a young Warrant Officer but her dad was a full COLONEL! I'll never forget that date! :laugh2:

Mr. P
08-12-2008, 09:40 PM
I'm sorry but I really don't think that lil girl on the China gymnastics team IS really 16!

Dilloduck
08-12-2008, 10:38 PM
I'm sorry but I really don't think that lil girl on the China gymnastics team IS really 16!

Hell--I don't even think gymnasts are real people. My niece was one at Florida and even she is real iffy. :laugh2:

Hobbit
08-12-2008, 10:57 PM
I'm going to get back on the topic of actual Olympic sports, rather than the hot, sweet butts on the sand volleyball team.

Yes, I saw the 4x100 meter freestyle relay. I was awesome. I've swum in races like that before (not at that level, of course, but with every bit the intensity), and it will change you. I could tell from the time Lezak (sp?) hit the water that he was going to win that. He looked perfect in his form and just...wanted it more.

As for the rest of the swimming, Michael Phelps doesn't disappoint, but Katie Hoff just isn't living up to her potential. I don't know if it's lack of preparation or the mental game getting to her, but she just seemed more into the race at trials. I mean, yeah, she's greased lightning and is doing well, but I've watched her career since Athens and I KNOW she could be doing better.

actsnoblemartin
08-12-2008, 10:58 PM
Yea, some of the longest, most athletic legs I have ever seen ending in perfection, like a gazelle. I think the camera MEN agree, most of the shots are of her from the rear. Why do the women volleyball players wear such small bottoms, the men wear normal shorts?

Sure looks like the President is being very careful not to be caught grabbing a cheek.

you asked: why do the women volleyball players wear such small bottoms , the men wear normal shorts

the answer: because men watch volleyball for the women, and women watch volleyball for the volleyball

Mr. P
08-12-2008, 11:09 PM
I'm going to get back on the topic of actual Olympic sports, rather than the hot, sweet butts on the sand volleyball team.

Yes, I saw the 4x100 meter freestyle relay. I was awesome. I've swum in races like that before (not at that level, of course, but with every bit the intensity), and it will change you. I could tell from the time Lezak (sp?) hit the water that he was going to win that. He looked perfect in his form and just...wanted it more.

As for the rest of the swimming, Michael Phelps doesn't disappoint, but Katie Hoff just isn't living up to her potential. I don't know if it's lack of preparation or the mental game getting to her, but she just seemed more into the race at trials. I mean, yeah, she's greased lightning and is doing well, but I've watched her career since Athens and I KNOW she could be doing better.

I wonder what came of Amanda Weir? She was in the same swim club my daughter was in and went to Athens in 04..Must not have made the cut I guess..or went on in life.

On the 4x100 meter freestyle relay...it was just like being back at a swim meet for me...WHAT A RACE!

manu1959
08-13-2008, 12:09 AM

uh....excuse me but the op topic is kerri walsh's nice ass.......

My Winter Storm
08-13-2008, 11:25 PM
I want all the Chinese athletes tested for drugs. They have never done so well in every event before, they are surely on something. Especially the weightlifters, did you see them? Nope, test them, make them piss in a cup, anything.

Sitarro
08-14-2008, 12:40 AM
I want all the Chinese athletes tested for drugs. They have never done so well in every event before, they are surely on something. Especially the weightlifters, did you see them? Nope, test them, make them piss in a cup, anything.

How about birth certificates, their gymnast don't look like they've seen their 13th birthday....... oh wait, birth certificates can be forged....... Hillary is about to let us all know how it's done...... August surprise at the convention?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

krisy
08-21-2008, 06:54 AM
How about birth certificates, their gymnast don't look like they've seen their 13th birthday....... oh wait, birth certificates can be forged....... Hillary is about to let us all know how it's done...... August surprise at the convention?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

So true!! I don't understand how they can get away with putting a gymnast out there that only looks a few years older than my 7 year old daughter. If the U.S. did that,the media would have been all over it!!! Scandal city!!
On top of that,I really think the judging on our gymnasts was very harsh. In some of the events,the Chinese girls were landing on their knees and still beating our girls. The guy that was Mary Lou Retton's coach was on with Bob Costas and even he said the judging was teriible. Even the announcers were starting to question them. Not to take away form the Chinese,they are excellent atheletes,but some of this judging just didn't seem right.

As far as the beach volleyball,those girls are amazing!! After they won last night,they took an opportunity to thank President Bush for his inspiration and everything he does. I thought that was very cool and patriotic.

Sitarro
08-21-2008, 02:32 PM
So true!! I don't understand how they can get away with putting a gymnast out there that only looks a few years older than my 7 year old daughter. If the U.S. did that,the media would have been all over it!!! Scandal city!!
On top of that,I really think the judging on our gymnasts was very harsh. In some of the events,the Chinese girls were landing on their knees and still beating our girls. The guy that was Mary Lou Retton's coach was on with Bob Costas and even he said the judging was teriible. Even the announcers were starting to question them. Not to take away form the Chinese,they are excellent atheletes,but some of this judging just didn't seem right.

As far as the beach volleyball,those girls are amazing!! After they won last night,they took an opportunity to thank President Bush for his inspiration and everything he does. I thought that was very cool and patriotic.

They really seemed to enjoy having him there, Walsh couldn't keep her hands off of him........ he didn't look like he minded.