PDA

View Full Version : Since RSR won't do it I will.

midcan5
08-13-2008, 06:53 AM
Negative copy/paste about McSame:

Raising Cain with McCain

"While Obama is blessed with that famous middle name—glad reminder of our late ally King Hussein of Jordan—McCain’s name seems innocuous. But look at it again. What comes after the “Mc”? CAIN. CAIN! The very name of the Bible’s first murderer, a brother-killer, no less. Given the bullying McCain is notorious for, does his uncontrollable rage spring directly from Cain’s own dark DNA? If he is the great-great-great-great-grandson of humanity’s original killer, little wonder McCain wants to extend the carnage in Iraq for another hundred years."

Jet Ski Veterans for Truth!
How to Swiftboat McCain By Lee Patton

http://www.counterpunch.org/patton08122008.html

Old Lion or Cindy’s Boy?

"Another of McCain’s supposed assets is his masculine image—the older lion with younger trophy wife. This is easily reversed, for McCain is actually Cindy’s “trophy.” Alcohol-distribution heiress Cindy McCain has the prize politician on a leash—he’s old, battered, unsexy, maybe--but adequate as her rich and powerful family’s water boy in Washington."

Immanuel
08-13-2008, 06:56 AM
Negative copy/paste about McSame:

Raising Cain with McCain

"While Obama is blessed with that famous middle name—glad reminder of our late ally King Hussein of Jordan—McCain’s name seems innocuous. But look at it again. What comes after the “Mc”? CAIN. CAIN! The very name of the Bible’s first murderer, a brother-killer, no less. Given the bullying McCain is notorious for, does his uncontrollable rage spring directly from Cain’s own dark DNA? If he is the great-great-great-great-grandson of humanity’s original killer, little wonder McCain wants to extend the carnage in Iraq for another hundred years."

Jet Ski Veterans for Truth!
How to Swiftboat McCain By Lee Patton

http://www.counterpunch.org/patton08122008.html

Old Lion or Cindy’s Boy?

"Another of McCain’s supposed assets is his masculine image—the older lion with younger trophy wife. This is easily reversed, for McCain is actually Cindy’s “trophy.” Alcohol-distribution heiress Cindy McCain has the prize politician on a leash—he’s old, battered, unsexy, maybe--but adequate as her rich and powerful family’s water boy in Washington."

Cain?

Is that the best you got? Hell, if that were it, I might even vote for McCain. :laugh2: Nah!

By the way, do you suppose Cain was framed? ;)

Immie

PostmodernProphet
08-13-2008, 08:35 AM
By the way, do you suppose Cain was framed?

if so, the confession probably wasn't a good move....

Immanuel
08-13-2008, 08:40 AM
if so, the confession probably wasn't a good move....

Is a confession ever a good move?

Immie

hjmick
08-13-2008, 09:29 AM
Since RSR won't do it I will.

As if you needed any encouragement, Mid. LOL

Kathianne
08-13-2008, 09:30 AM
As if you needed any encouragement, Mid. LOL

Indeed. I think Midcam is paying RSR a compliment, as mimicry is the sincerest form of flattery. Midcam is now the RSR of the left. :cool:

midcan5
08-13-2008, 10:19 AM
Indeed. I think Midcam is paying RSR a compliment, as mimicry is the sincerest form of flattery. Midcam is now the RSR of the left. :cool:

Funny replies, who is Midcam by the way?

Kathianne
08-13-2008, 10:20 AM
Funny replies, who is Midcam by the way?

Sorry about that, midcan5

PostmodernProphet
08-13-2008, 10:29 AM
Is a confession ever a good move?

Immie

the Catholics think so.....

Immanuel
08-13-2008, 10:40 AM
the Catholics think so.....

Different kind of confession. The one to whom they confess has already promised to absolve them of their guilt. To confess a crime to a cop is a completely different thing. There is no forgiveness coming from a cop. Confession to a cop means time behind bars. Confession to God brings cleansing of the soul.

Immie

PostmodernProphet
08-13-2008, 10:47 AM
Different kind of confession. The one to whom they confess has already promised to absolve them of their guilt. To confess a crime to a cop is a completely different thing. There is no forgiveness coming from a cop. Confession to a cop means time behind bars. Confession to God brings cleansing of the soul.

Immie

uh, Immie....Cain's confession was to God....why would that be a different kind of confession than that given to a priest......

Immanuel
08-13-2008, 10:50 AM
uh, Immie....Cain's confession was to God....why would that be a different kind of confession than that given to a priest......

Got me there... but since the original question was never intended to be serious, I'll just have to back down on it.

Immie

Abbey Marie
08-13-2008, 10:54 AM
Cain?

Is that the best you got? Hell, if that were it, I might even vote for McCain. :laugh2: Nah!

By the way, do you suppose Cain was framed? ;)

Immie

Poor Cain- coming form a dysfunctional Satan-befriending family like that. Therapy and some anti-depressants, and he would have been fine. :coffee: