PDA

View Full Version : McCain picks up a key endorsement

gabosaurus
08-13-2008, 06:43 PM
This could tip the scales in his favor among a key block of constituents.

http://i34.tinypic.com/29y38qo.jpg

Little-Acorn
08-13-2008, 06:46 PM
Now we'll see Democrats start to cross over to McCain en masse!

Yurt
08-13-2008, 07:43 PM
you're jealous gabs

gabosaurus
08-13-2008, 11:00 PM
Who isn't jealous of Paris Hilton? She is rich, famous, promiscuous and has incredible blow job lips. Paris is like a rock star. No guy is going to turn her down, even if she is one of the homeliest women on the planet.

08-14-2008, 12:11 AM
Who isn't jealous of Paris Hilton? She is rich, famous, promiscuous and has incredible blow job lips. Paris is like a rock star. No guy is going to turn her down, even if she is one of the homeliest women on the planet.

I don't know what type of men you deal with, but there are many men who will turn her down simply because they have self respect.

gabosaurus
08-14-2008, 12:13 AM
Come on. Fame and money always triumph over self respect.

08-14-2008, 12:14 AM

Maybe for a liberal.

Sitarro
08-14-2008, 12:36 AM

Only with liberal women.......

gabosaurus
08-14-2008, 12:49 AM
And that is why you guys sit her gushing over pictures of women with large boobs. If such a female beckoned, you wouldn't care if she was an illegal immigrant.

Yurt
08-14-2008, 01:18 AM

do you write for harlequin?

bullypulpit
08-14-2008, 06:20 AM

Sorry...I wouldn't touch that little chippy with my worst enemy's penis.

08-14-2008, 07:45 AM
And that is why you guys sit her gushing over pictures of women with large boobs. If such a female beckoned, you wouldn't care if she was an illegal immigrant.

I haven't sat anywhere gushing over pictures of women with large boobs. Nor does it support your assertion that fame and money are what drive men.

Trigg
08-14-2008, 03:56 PM

Have you ever considered that looking at slutty women and actually taking them home are two VERY different things???????

IMO most men have enough self respect to not want to be one of dozens a woman has slept with. But then I don't live in Cali, so maybe the men I associate with have better morals than the ones your used to.

theHawk
08-15-2008, 12:37 AM

That doesn't describe Paris Hilton. :laugh2: