PDA

View Full Version : conflict in Ossetia - a plot by Dick Cheney

Silver
08-14-2008, 08:32 PM
Russians were told over breakfast yesterday what really happened in Georgia: the conflict in South Ossetia was part of a plot by Dick Cheney, the Vice-President, to stop Barak Obama being elected president of the United States.

The line came on the main news of Vesti FM, a state radio station that — like the Government and much of Russia's media — has reverted to the old habits of Soviet years, in which a sinister American hand was held to lie behind every conflict, especially those embarrassing to Moscow. Modern Russia may be plugged into the internet and the global marketplace but in the battle for world opinion the Kremlin is replaying the old black-and-white movie.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/europe/article4535173.ece

You know its only a matter of time before Obermann starts repeating this over and over.....Cheney is gonna be "Worst person" for a month....
:lol::lol:

diuretic
08-15-2008, 05:17 AM
And what were Americans told about Saddam?

Sorry, I forget which version is in vogue at the moment :lol:

Joe Steel
08-15-2008, 05:50 AM
Evidence is building...

Condoleeza Rice met with Mikheil Saakashvili just before Georgia escalated.

Karl Rove was met with Mikheil Saakashvili just before Georgia escalated.

McCain's foreign policy adviser, Randy Scheunemann, has a close relationship with Mikheil Saakashvili.

Not proof but enough to start looking for it.

Nukeman
08-15-2008, 06:00 AM
Evidence is building...

McCain's foreign policy adviser, Randy Scheunemann, has a close relationship with Mikheil Saakashvili.

You do realize of course that their jobs require them to talk to other foriegn leaders and their staff??? Or do you propose that we ONLY talk to other countries to stir shit up????:poke:

Nukeman
08-15-2008, 06:02 AM

I'm sorry but didn't Saddam gas how many thousands of Kurds, or was that just a lie?? Didn't his staff and children basicly take what ever they wanted by force. didn't his leadership just make make others "disappear??

I forget what exactly was in vogue in Iraq at that time?????

Joe Steel
08-15-2008, 06:19 AM
You do realize of course that their jobs require them to talk to other foriegn leaders and their staff??? Or do you propose that we ONLY talk to other countries to stir shit up????:poke:

Odd, isn't it?

Rice and Rove meet with Saakashvili and he starts a war which gives his agent, Scheunemann's, current "client," John McCain, a chance to "look presidential."

A cynical person might see more than coincidence.

Joe Steel
08-15-2008, 06:20 AM
I'm sorry but didn't Saddam gas how many thousands of Kurds, or was that just a lie??

In fact, some do think that never happened. Both Iraq and Iran were using gas in the area and the evidence points to Iran.

Nukeman
08-15-2008, 06:28 AM
In fact, some do think that never happened. Both Iraq and Iran were using gas in the area and the evidence points to Iran.:tinfoil::tinfoil:
and Saddam was a warm fuzzy bunny that everyone just loved!!!:laugh2:

I do think the Georgians "started" this by going into disputed territories, however the Russians should have stopped at the territories and not continued into the Georgian country. If the Russians had stopped than the outcry would hardly be audible.

Do you suggesst that Cheney had a hand in Russia escalating this conflict to this point? I have to say Cheney must be one powerful SOB so if I were you Joe I would watch what I post on a message board. After all if this man can start a war on a whim than I think he can make you just dissapear!!! Think about it!!!!!!

Joe Steel
08-15-2008, 06:38 AM
McCain foreign policy adviser Randy Scheunemann's role in the current conflict explained:

Is it possible that this time the October surprise was tried in August, and that the garbage issue of brave little Georgia struggling for its survival from the grasp of the Russian bear was stoked to influence the U.S. presidential election?

Before you dismiss that possibility, consider the role of one Randy Scheunemann, for four years a paid lobbyist for the Georgian government who ended his official lobbying connection only in March, months after he became Republican presidential candidate John McCain's senior foreign policy adviser.

Georgia War a Neocon Election Ploy? (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-scheer/georgia-war-a-neocon-elec_b_118597.html)

Nukeman
08-15-2008, 06:44 AM
McCain foreign policy adviser Randy Scheunemann's role in the current conflict explained:

Article is filled with a lot of "may", "possibley", and many other speculations. Do you have one "cold hard fact" or is this just pure speculation??? You have to have proof before you can try and convict someone......

I will say it again Joe if this man is that powerful YOU better watch what YOU say about him or we will see an empty place where Joe used to post!!!!

Joe Steel
08-15-2008, 06:49 AM
Article is filled with a lot of "may", "possibley", and many other speculations. Do you have one "cold hard fact" or is this just pure speculation??? You have to have proof before you can try and convict someone......

I will say it again Joe if this man is that powerful YOU better watch what YOU say about him or we will see an empty place where Joe used to post!!!!

Every conviction begins with suspicion.

As I said earlier, this isn't proof. It's circumstantial evidence. Circumstantial evidence, however, in sufficient quantity, is enough to convict. Pile-up the pebbles and eventually you'll have a mountain no one can ignore.

diuretic
08-15-2008, 08:06 AM
I'm sorry but didn't Saddam gas how many thousands of Kurds, or was that just a lie?? Didn't his staff and children basicly take what ever they wanted by force. didn't his leadership just make make others "disappear??

I forget what exactly was in vogue in Iraq at that time?????

Shall I post Don Rumsfeld's handshake photo?

diuretic
08-15-2008, 08:13 AM
Another foreign policy fuckup by the Bush Administration.

Come on, even you dyed in the wool Bushistas must be watching that calendar.

I heard Rice, she was piss weak. She hasn't got a clue. Out of her depth. Well out of her depth. Pathetic. The US is totally irrelevant to this issue except as an aggravating factor and would be well advised to just use some meaningless diplomatic phrases about it while those with influence get it sorted.

Keep that Rice woman out of it, she's useless as tits on a bull.

I tell you, the longer this Bush Adminisration goes and the more it fucks up, the worse it gets for those of us who don't want to see a world where Russia and China are the superpowers. I depise Putin and his puppet president. I despise the totalitarians in Beijing. I'm not keen on the current clowns in the White House and I just hope you get people in there that can recover America's moral authority in the world.

08-15-2008, 08:28 AM
Odd, isn't it?

Rice and Rove meet with Saakashvili and he starts a war which gives his agent, Scheunemann's, current "client," John McCain, a chance to "look presidential."

A cynical person might see more than coincidence.

A cynical person would have to be a complete and utter moron to believe there is some conspiracy. I am sure Saakashvili thought it was in his best interests to have Russia invade his country and seize territories. He just knew that Russia would invade and welcome them in. How stupid do you think people are?

08-15-2008, 08:31 AM
Every conviction begins with suspicion.

As I said earlier, this isn't proof. It's circumstantial evidence. Circumstantial evidence, however, in sufficient quantity, is enough to convict. Pile-up the pebbles and eventually you'll have a mountain no one can ignore.

Pile up as many pebbles as you want. You'll never have a mountain. You'll just have a pile of pebbles.

Abbey Marie
08-15-2008, 09:00 AM
Pile up as many pebbles as you want. You'll never have a mountain. You'll just have a pile of pebbles.

And until he can take the pebble from my hand... :laugh2:

Joe Steel
08-15-2008, 09:27 AM
A cynical person would have to be a complete and utter moron to believe there is some conspiracy. I am sure Saakashvili thought it was in his best interests to have Russia invade his country and seize territories. He just knew that Russia would invade and welcome them in. How stupid do you think people are?

No one is so blind as one who refused to see.

Silver
08-15-2008, 10:03 AM

If you read the infamous quotes from Democrats between 1996 to 2003 concerning Saddam, you wouldn't ask such a dumb question....

08-15-2008, 10:06 AM
No one is so blind as one who refused to see.

I completely agree. Open your dang eyes!

Silver
08-15-2008, 10:06 AM
In fact, some do think that never happened. Both Iraq and Iran were using gas in the area and the evidence points to Iran.

Those stupid pills you're taking are having the desired effect....but you must be sure to register Democrat

darin
08-15-2008, 10:11 AM
Congressman Jim McDermott (D) met with Saddam JUST BEFORE the invasion. I bet the whole war was a conspiracy between the Democrats and Big Oil.

Abbey Marie
08-15-2008, 11:55 AM
Congressman Jim McDermott (D) met with Saddam JUST BEFORE the invasion. I bet the whole war was a conspiracy between the Democrats and Big Oil.

:dance:

PostmodernProphet
08-15-2008, 12:39 PM
the left simultaneously says....

1) the government was caught napping and was not prepared for what Russia did in Georgia....
2) the government planned it.....

Dilloduck
08-15-2008, 01:50 PM

1) the government was caught napping and was not prepared for what Russia did in Georgia....

Their theory is that if you put out a number of possiblities, one of em has to be right. It's a monkey/typewriter approach. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
08-15-2008, 02:12 PM

Gee, Post, that sounds just like their beliefs about Katrina.

theHawk
08-15-2008, 02:50 PM
Evidence is building...

Do you even realize that Georgia is an ally of the US? And I mean a real ally, that sent a significant amount of troops to Iraq. I'm sure to get that to happen they've met or spoken at length with their President several times.

Gaffer
08-16-2008, 07:23 AM
Georgia went into Ossetia because the separatists there, mostly russian, were firing artillery in the surrounding area of Georgia. It was a trap to make Georgia look like the aggressor. It worked, and the dems true to their russian masters have continued the propaganda. Georgia was advised against going into Georgia by the US state department.

I was wondering how long before the kook left would come up with some silly conspiracy theory for all of this. Took em a week.

Joe Steel
08-16-2008, 09:08 AM
I'm sure to get that to happen they've met or spoken at length with their President several times.

Exactly.

Georgia does what's it's told to do. If the Bush regime wants a war with Russia, Georgia has to start a war with Russia.

08-16-2008, 09:13 AM
Exactly.

Georgia does what's it's told to do. If the Bush regime wants a war with Russia, Georgia has to start a war with Russia.

Georgia didn't start a war with Russia. Russia is the one that invaded Georgia.

I suppose if we put down uprisings in California, we would be starting a war with Mexico to you. But that's only because you have absolutely no knowledge of logic.

Silver
08-16-2008, 05:54 PM
Exactly.

Joe Steel.....? Just wondering if you picked that handle because of the plate in your head....??? \can you still hear the voices ?? :fu: