PDA

View Full Version : New Rap Song Advocates Killing Bill O'Reilly and Michelle Malkin

red states rule
08-15-2008, 08:19 AM
Liberal hate for those who openly disagree with them is getting rampet. Libs have no problem wanting to control poltical speech they disagree with, but have no issue at all with "songs" that openly call for the murder of their political opponents

New Rap Song Advocates Killing Bill O'Reilly and Michelle Malkin
By Noel Sheppard (Bio | Archive)
August 15, 2008 - 00:55 ET

Although the hatred for conservative media members by leftists in this nation knows no bounds, a new "song" by the rap group East Coast Avengers represents a new low in vitriolic musical expression.

Entitled "Kill Bill O'Reilly," the piece actually advocates the murder of "The Factor" host, as well as a similar fate for Michelle Malkin.

Included in the number are recordings of media members such as Keith Olbermann making disparaging remarks about O'Reilly, as well as a couple of lyrics that seem to suggest the authors of this filth read the leftwing website Media Matters which coincidentally spends a great deal of time transcribing the Fox star's words.

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sheppard/2008/08/14/new-rap-song-advocates-killing-bill-oreilly-michelle-malkin

darin
08-15-2008, 08:34 AM
Sometimes I find Michelle malkin remarkably hot.

stephanie
08-15-2008, 08:36 AM
Oh well...that won't be called hate by the left, they'll just call it" ART "..

And what's the big deal, he is only calling for conservatives to be killed..

Now..if he had put Michelle Obambam in that song, ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOOSE..

Liberalism is a mental disorder..:cuckoo:

red states rule
08-15-2008, 08:36 AM

Sometimes?

When I see her I think about Red Lobste. I am told as they bring the food "Careful, this dish is hot"

Oh well...that won't be called hate by the left, they'll just call it" ART "..

And what's the big deal, he is only calling for conservatives to be killed..

Now..if he had put Michelle Obambam in that song, ALL HELL WOULD BREAK LOOSE..

Liberalism is a mental disorder..:cuckoo:

How true

But Rush plays a song parody about a liberal, the same left sreams hate, and demand Rush be taken off the air

darin
08-15-2008, 08:38 AM
Yeah - just sometimes. Not every woman is hot all the time. I know women who go from 'cute' to 'uh......' depending on their mood/attitude, etc. :D

When I think about Red Lobster I think of Rock Lobster.

Abbey Marie
08-15-2008, 08:42 AM
This is hate speech, no?

red states rule
08-15-2008, 08:44 AM
This is hate speech, no?

Hate speech ONLY applies to conservatives when speaking about liberals

The rap song is nothing more then artistic freedom. Over sensitive repugs are ranting about nothing

crin63
08-15-2008, 09:06 AM

Yeah - just sometimes. Not every woman is hot all the time. I know women who go from 'cute' to 'uh......' depending on their mood/attitude, etc. :D

I have to agree. Michelle Malkin is hot, shes intelligent, witty, articulate and not at all bad on the eyes.

Maybe its just me living here in the land of radical feminism but a woman can go from hot to not just as soon as she opens her mouth.

red states rule
08-15-2008, 09:10 AM
I have to agree. Michelle Malkin is hot, shes intelligent, witty, articulate and not at all bad on the eyes.

Maybe its just me living here in the land of radical feminism but a woman can go from hot to not just as soon as she opens her mouth.

Been listening to Rush I see :laugh2:

crin63
08-15-2008, 09:26 AM
Been listening to Rush I see :laugh2:

LOL, not much actually.

red states rule
08-15-2008, 09:28 AM
LOL, not much actually.

I have a feeling you will catch some hell from the female posters

Immanuel
08-15-2008, 09:34 AM

also depending on how much I have had to drink. ;)

Immie

Ugh! I didn't really type that... did I?

KitchenKitten99
08-15-2008, 09:42 AM

Opening her mouth just to talk, or, um.... just in general?

I would think that having a woman open her mouth at certain "altitudes" would be a good thing for most guys.

KitchenKitten99
08-15-2008, 09:44 AM
also depending on how much I have had to drink. ;)
Immie

Ugh! I didn't really type that... did I?

just for you!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_kRMMMC1gWo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_kRMMMC1gWo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

crin63
08-15-2008, 10:24 AM

I would think that having a woman open her mouth at certain "altitudes" would be a good thing for most guys.

It's the loud-mouthed screeching variety I cant stand. Theres allot of those here in L.A. They all sound like Hillary on a tirade to me.

red states rule
08-15-2008, 10:26 AM
It's the loud-mouthed screeching variety I cant stand. Theres allot of those here in L.A. They all sound like Hillary on a tirade to me.

or Michelle Obama talking about how she is finally proud of her country, and how Amercians are ignorant about race

Trigg
08-15-2008, 02:00 PM

Ya had to go there??????

On topic.

Ya can't spell crap without rap :laugh2:

KitchenKitten99
08-15-2008, 11:42 PM
Ya had to go there??????

On topic.

Ya can't spell crap without rap :laugh2:

Sweetie, I sell sex toys and bondage cuffs, as well as various lotions and lubricants. My mind is rarely out of the gutter. I just choose carefully when I let that part of my mind out without a chaperone. :p

gabosaurus
08-16-2008, 01:07 AM
Once again, RSR plucks single apples out of a large barrel in his continuing attempts to fan the flames of political hatred.
It's a freakin rap song, for gosh sakes. Rappers write about two things in general -- sex and violence. There have been about 8,000 rap lyrics about bumping off Dubya. No one cares anymore.
Well, except for one brain deficient individual who has zero else to do.

red states rule
08-16-2008, 08:44 AM
Once again, RSR plucks single apples out of a large barrel in his continuing attempts to fan the flames of political hatred.
It's a freakin rap song, for gosh sakes. Rappers write about two things in general -- sex and violence. There have been about 8,000 rap lyrics about bumping off Dubya. No one cares anymore.
Well, except for one brain deficient individual who has zero else to do.

So you have no problem with these idiots calling for the murder of of people the disagree with?

You are a heck of a role model for your daughter Gabby