PDA

View Full Version : Terrifying Girls High School

gabosaurus
08-15-2008, 10:38 PM
My sister got hold of this legendary Japanese B-movie when we were in New York City. It has everything a DP guy can want in a film -- attractive young girls, violence, gratuitous nudity, lesbian sex and incredibly awful acting.
Check it out.

Dilloduck
08-15-2008, 10:42 PM
My sister got hold of this legendary Japanese B-movie when we were in New York City. It has everything a DP guy can want in a film -- attractive young girls, violence, gratuitous nudity, lesbian sex and incredibly awful acting.
Check it out.

Does it have any flat chested, liberal airheads ? :laugh2:

gabosaurus
08-15-2008, 10:44 PM
Does it have any flat chested, liberal airheads ? :laugh2:

Come on Brillonuts, at least try to make your pithy comebacks fit the subject matter. :p

Dilloduck
08-15-2008, 10:46 PM
Come on Brillonuts, at least try to make your pithy comebacks fit the subject matter. :p

uh---there is subject matter ? In one of your posts ?? :laugh2:

gabosaurus
08-16-2008, 01:19 AM
um....OK then. "Terrifying Girls High School" has no flat chested, liberal airheads. Only crazed topless Japanese schoolgirls who enjoy chopping each other up.

Kathianne
08-16-2008, 01:22 AM
um....OK then. "Terrifying Girls High School" has no flat chested, liberal airheads. Only crazed topless Japanese schoolgirls who enjoy chopping each other up.

Sounds weird, but you didn't give a link. I think it weird that this got the replies it did.

gabosaurus
08-16-2008, 01:29 AM
Perhaps I should explain:
My sister, the film school graduate, has this obsession with really bad movies. She enjoys them to no end. That meant, while in New York City, we had to make a stop at a place called Mondo Kims. Which specializes in cult video from throughout the world.
One of movies my sister picked up was an apparently infamous Japanese sex-violence film called "Terrifying Girls High School."
I am sure you can look it up on the internet. Somehow, I doubt it is available on Netflix.

Kathianne
08-16-2008, 01:32 AM
Perhaps I should explain:
My sister, the film school graduate, has this obsession with really bad movies. She enjoys them to no end. That meant, while in New York City, we had to make a stop at a place called Mondo Kims. Which specializes in cult video from throughout the world.
One of movies my sister picked up was an apparently infamous Japanese sex-violence film called "Terrifying Girls High School."
I am sure you can look it up on the internet. Somehow, I doubt it is available on Netflix.

Now THAT may explain the responses. :laugh2: