PDA

View Full Version : Bigfoot found in Georgia! Proof or hoax?

Mr. P
08-15-2008, 11:26 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:
These boys been drinkin a bit.

http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/posted/archive/2008/08/15/184567.aspx

Gaffer
08-16-2008, 07:42 AM
They have researchers lined up to look at the body. If its a hoax they need a good ass kicking. If its for real it's the discovery of the century.

08-16-2008, 09:24 AM
Hoax. Thought it was a hoax the second i heard it. and I'm glad Im right.

Gaffer
08-16-2008, 09:53 AM
Hoax. Thought it was a hoax the second i heard it. and I'm glad Im right.

Time to break out the whoop ass.

crin63
08-16-2008, 10:58 AM
I though they found the Old Russian Bear in Georgia, not bigfoot. :coffee:

Mr. P
08-16-2008, 11:07 AM
I though they found the Old Russian Bear in Georgia, not bigfoot. :coffee:

LOL wrong Georgia. We do have black bear here, but I promise no bigfoot.

April15
08-16-2008, 01:24 PM
Big foot is a Californian.

emmett
08-16-2008, 02:21 PM
Now there is some proof you just can't ignore! I mean that picture of the man dressed up in an ape's suit does it for me.

The man in the picture dressed in the apesuit is approxamently 5'11". It didn't take a forensic genius to figure it out. Let's see if you too can find the obvious clue that I did on a three second glance.

Next, bigfoot will be serving snow cones to weiry hikers on the appalachin trail for a quarter. All proceeds to benefit the preserving of bigfoot habitat.

The democrats now have the proof they require to stop any possibility of drilling for oil in the north georgia mountains. It would destroy the bigfoot's natural habitat.

:laugh2:

emmett
08-16-2008, 02:26 PM
Have the two fellows who discovered this apelike being been able to provide a well documented birth certificate for the creature? If not, I don't buy it! And they better not come up with a fakey! I want to see a real, certified copy of the beast's birth certificate from Crawford Long Hospital in Atlanta. Certainly noone else could have the technology to deal with the complications his mama must have had in delivery of this fellow.

Mr. P
08-16-2008, 03:48 PM
Now there is some proof you just can't ignore! I mean that picture of the man dressed up in an ape's suit does it for me.

The man in the picture dressed in the apesuit is approxamently 5'11". It didn't take a forensic genius to figure it out. Let's see if you too can find the obvious clue that I did on a three second glance.

Next, bigfoot will be serving snow cones to weiry hikers on the appalachin trail for a quarter. All proceeds to benefit the preserving of bigfoot habitat.

The democrats now have the proof they require to stop any possibility of drilling for oil in the north georgia mountains. It would destroy the bigfoot's natural habitat.

:laugh2:
Size of the chest freezer perhaps?

jackass
08-16-2008, 07:07 PM
Have the two fellows who discovered this apelike being been able to provide a well documented birth certificate for the creature? If not, I don't buy it! And they better not come up with a fakey! I want to see a real, certified copy of the beast's birth certificate from Crawford Long Hospital in Atlanta. Certainly noone else could have the technology to deal with the complications his mama must have had in delivery of this fellow.

Not yet, but they did supply this video as evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4vL-ajp8sU&feature=related

gabosaurus
08-16-2008, 11:30 PM
So a few guys got way drunk and ran into Emmett. No need to start calling him Bigfoot. :p

Dilloduck
08-17-2008, 12:02 AM
Not yet, but they did supply this video as evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4vL-ajp8sU&feature=related

Those commercials crack me up !! :laugh2:

emmett
08-17-2008, 01:48 AM
So a few guys got way drunk and ran into Emmett. No need to start calling him Bigfoot. :p

Are you saying that I look like a sasquatch? Is it the hair? :laugh2:

FYI, I do trout fish but I use an ultra lite Shakespear rod and reel!

emmett
08-17-2008, 01:59 AM
Size of the chest freezer perhaps?

Hmmm!!!! Rocket science huh?

Mr. P
08-21-2008, 10:29 PM
OH POOOOOOOO it was a hoax.. last I heard these guys are on the run, one has been fired from his cop job. IDIOTS! :laugh2: