PDA

View Full Version : This Space Reserved For The Most Serious Drinkers

Psychoblues
08-16-2008, 12:08 AM
It's after midnight, the kids ought to be in bed, the beer ain't gettin' any colder and I ain't gettin' any younger!!!!!!!!!

Can I buy everybody in the Lounge, that means YOU, something to take the edge off?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?

Hit it ZZ Top, There's A Shack Outside LaGrange: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

gabosaurus
08-17-2008, 07:30 PM
At least now I know why you post the way that you do. You are never sober. :p

actsnoblemartin
08-17-2008, 07:32 PM
I love you man, enjoy yourself.... in moderation

:salute:

It's after midnight, the kids ought to be in bed, the beer ain't gettin' any colder and I ain't gettin' any younger!!!!!!!!!

Can I buy everybody in the Lounge, that means YOU, something to take the edge off?!??!?!?!??!?!??!?

Hit it ZZ Top, There's A Shack Outside LaGrange: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

manu1959
08-17-2008, 10:13 PM
I love you man, enjoy yourself.... in moderation

:salute:

the only thing to be taken in moderation....is...moderation....

make mine a patron over crushed ice...

Psychoblues
08-17-2008, 10:34 PM
You got it, m'59!!!!!!!

the only thing to be taken in moderation....is...moderation....

make mine a patron over crushed ice...

How'd these damned tea totalers get in here?!?!?!?!????? I'm kidding you, gabby and marteen!!!!!!!!!

Somebody get gabby a banana split slurpee so she can do something with her mouth other than talk and I think marteen wants a cold bottle of water!!!!!!!!

crush, crush, blub blub, blub, blub, blub, you did say a double didn't you, m'59?!?!?!?!??!?!?

Hit it again, Willie, Well, I Gotta Get Drunk And I Sure Do Dread It: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Kathianne
08-18-2008, 12:14 AM
I'm sticking with the Cosmos, mixing gives me a headache. As I told you before, if Steph drank all the cranberry juice, you'll need to get it! :dance:

Psychoblues
08-18-2008, 12:23 AM
Holy Moly!!!!!!! Hurricane Kat just came in off the ocean!!!!!!!!!

I'm sticking with the Cosmos, mixing gives me a headache. As I told you before, if Steph drank all the cranberry juice, you'll need to get it! :dance:

A Cosmos comin' right up!!!!! I haven't seen stevie tonight. Does she still drink? That's OK. We'll be needing the cranberrie juice and vodka for another fine guest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hit it, Kenny, You Picked A Fine Time To Leave Me, Lucille: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Kathianne
08-18-2008, 12:32 AM
Holy Moly!!!!!!! Hurricane Kat just came in off the ocean!!!!!!!!!

A Cosmos comin' right up!!!!! I haven't seen stevie tonight. Does she still drink? That's OK. We'll be needing the cranberrie juice and vodka for another fine guest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hit it, Kenny, You Picked A Fine Time To Leave Me, Lucille: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

MMMMMmmmmmmm good! With that down, time to head to bed. Have a good one.

Psychoblues
08-18-2008, 12:41 AM
G'nite, kat!!!!!!

MMMMMmmmmmmm good! With that down, time to head to bed. Have a good one.

I imagine I'll be holdin' the bar down 'til at least daylight!!!!!!!!!

Hit it, Roy, Happy Trails To You: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Sitarro
08-18-2008, 01:20 AM
I'm having an ice cold Tsingtao Pure Draft in honor of the Olympics in China...... a friend brought me a case from Denver. Smoking a Hoyo De Monterrey Churchill Maduro........ smooth but strong cigar, love the Hondurans.

A couple of shots of Don Julio Blanco would be nice.

Psychoblues
08-18-2008, 02:14 AM
What zero wants, zero gets, like in a damned hurry, bartender!!!!!!!!!

I'm having an ice cold Tsingtao Pure Draft in honor of the Olympics in China...... a friend brought me a case from Denver. Smoking a Hoyo De Monterrey Churchill Maduro........ smooth but strong cigar, love the Hondurans.

A couple of shots of Don Julio Blanco would be nice.

His conversation is just so damned enlightening!!!!!!! Especially after a few those whatever they were!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!???!?!?!?

Wuts up wit 'cha tonite, zero?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? Could I offer you a ready roll Pall Mall? We don't have any cigars other than maybe a Prince Albert, King Edwards or something like that?!?!?!??!????!?

Give him some of that Heaven Hill bourbon, Shirley. He won't know the fuckin' difference

Hit it, Dwight, Guitars, Cadillacs, And Hillbilly Music: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute: