PDA

View Full Version : Venezuela Promises Paraguay "All The Oil It Needs"

Psychoblues
08-17-2008, 04:57 PM
Wow!!!!!!!! I wonder if the US could get a deal like this out of anybody?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

"Chavez, Correa and Bolivian President Evo Morales have turned back the free-market reforms that swept Latin America in the 1990s and have increased state control of their economies.

"People say, 'Don't trust Chavez, be careful with Chavez, be careful with Evo.' I'm not scared of Chavez. I'm not scared of Evo. I'm not scared of anybody ... We are going to be true Paraguayans and have respectful relations with all countries," Lugo said on Friday.

And in San Pedro on Saturday Lugo said again that ties with Venezuela did not mean Venezuela was imposing anything on Paraguay.

Chavez has helped his closest allies -- Ecuador and Bolivia -- with energy investments, sent cheap oil to the Caribbean and fertilizer to Nicaragua and made direct purchases of billions of dollars of bonds from Argentina, which has not been able to access international debt markets since a massive default..........."

More: http://uk.reuters.com/article/oilRpt/idUKN1634205420080816?pageNumber=2&virtualBrandChannel=0

Can I Get A Witness: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute: