PDA

View Full Version : Psychoblues For Dummies

Psychoblues
08-18-2008, 05:19 AM
Cliff's Notes ain't got shit on Psychoblues!!!!!!!

I did an intro back on the old board and this will not be a repeat. But, I think there are a few things that at least some of you need to understand about me, Psychoblues.

I am 58 years old and clearly remember Jesus Christ as a carpenter. I am the father of 3 college educated and progressively inclined children and the husband of my latest wife for now 32 years. Two of the kids were hers when I married her and one was mine from my previous marriage. My wife and I have no mutual biologically fertilized kids. I raised all of my kids and I love them all and I draw or abide no differences in their raising or present day treatment. Some of my decisions towards them are harsh, as I think they should be, but most are very kind and loving. Ask my wife, she may be a better judge of that but she generally agrees with my decisions if not my ideologies behind them. Ain't that the general downfall from this kind of a mixed marriage?

I am an Air Force/Air National Guard veteran and I had more medals on my chest as an E-5 than any General that I ever worked for. My service, although not perfect in my estimation, was at least genuine and that is one hellofalot more than I can say for many that I served with, including a General or two. I never stole anything, misrepresented my intentions or in any way tried to misrepresent myself for the benefit of any unjustified gain, financial, rank or otherwise, and I never betrayed the spirit and my own understanding of the United States Constitution.

I worked and saved for all my working years as a tradesman, an elected politician and as a musician and entertainment industry professional. I presently participate in many fraternal, community and professional groups and I love everything about what I presently find the time to do. Life is short, for those who read here, so don't go about just throwing your lives and days away. Tomorrow may not be your day to clock out of this old world, but tomorrow may certainly be your day to give your commitment to finally clock in.

I am not an especially religious type, and I hold animosity only towards the fanatically inclined ones that insist that because my beliefs don't exactly align with their own then I must be a heretic, a heathen or worse. But, I am a Christian. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour. For some of you, that is simply not enough. I don't intend to make your problems my own.

I am an independent, meaning that I can afford or have the facility to afford everything that I need in life. I also do quite well acquiring many of the things that I simply just want. Ain't that the American way?!?!?!?!?! I am not financially wealthy and I have no desire to be so. I have been in positions where there was nothing that money could buy that I didn't have immediate and easy access to. I have been in situations where I didn't have two pennies to rub together. I was unhappy in both predicaments. Both require too much dependence on others for me to allow to interfere in my life. Again, ain't that the American dream?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I work, professionally and otherwise, when I want to and do the jobs that I feel good about doing. Although this is no job for me, I enjoy the time that I spend here in DP and the knowledge that I can attain from these posts and threads. I've seen good people come and go and some remain. I don't call those shots and I never will. The board must survive on it's own whether I am here or not.

One thing is for certain. I will never again allow some poor rich stupid jerk to unfairly exploit my talents, abilities, knowledge, possessions or willingness to enrich his own financial situation while ignoring the basics of my own aspirations. That's a fact that I will abide for myself and for which no one should challenge even if only frivolously. Again, isn't this how every American should feel?

In the meantime, can I get anyone something to drink?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Hit it, Bobby "Blue" Bland, I Pity The Fool: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute: