PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Still Working On Delegates

red states rule
08-19-2008, 07:46 AM
The Clinton's are still working to take the nomination from Obama. Now that the Obama has lost his double digit lead over McCain, Hillary is working hard to get the SD's to dump the messiah, and go with her

Denver is looking better and better for Republicans

Hillary: Not out of it yet!

Posted: August 19, 2008
1:00 am Eastern

© 2008

As of July 31, the Democratic National Convention was still in need of one-fourth of the estimated cost of the Denver convention – amounting to 10 million of the $40 million.

Moreover, Washington Examiner political columnist Tony Campbell explains in detail why this national convention could be absolutely explosive:

"I talked to a Clinton delegate here in Maryland. He told me they have been instructed to vote for Hillary (for president) on the first ballot. To make things more interesting, there is a movement to swing 160 delegates from Obama to Clinton. If that happens, Clinton could re-establish her campaign and face John McCain in the fall."

And further:

"The group P.U.M.A. (for Public Unity My A--) claims that 15 delegates have switched from Obama to Clinton in July. There is still the possibility of a floor convention vote to fully seat the delegations from Michigan and Florida – which would benefit Senator Clinton.

"The question is: Will it be an easy nomination for Obama – or one of the grandest political ambushes ever pulled off ... on the voting floor of the convention?"

This undeniably exciting prediction of the possible seems, in view of Hillary's concession and vow of Obama support, to be nostalgic wishful thinking.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=72719