PDA

View Full Version : Obama's VP Choice

red states rule
08-19-2008, 08:34 AM
Who will the messiah select?

Given his policies and beliefs Hugo Chavez would be a perfect pick.

Obama VP choice likely this week

WASHINGTON (AP) — American voters should know this week who will join Barack Obama as No. 2 on the Democratic presidential ballot, a critical decision for the first-term senator who is fighting off Republican John McCain's bid to paint off him as untested and unready for the White House.
Democrats open their national convention a week hence in Denver, and Obama's choice of a running mate remains the primary unanswered question as the party gears up for the final push to oust the Republicans from the executive mansion.

Top contenders for the vice presidential spot were Evan Bayh, a middle-of-the-road Indiana senator with an extensive Democratic pedigree; Virginia Gov. Tim Kaine, who leads a Republican-leaning state that Obama needs to put in his column in the Nov. 4 election, and long-serving Delaware Senator Joseph Biden, chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee who undertook a weekend trip to Russian-occupied Georgia.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/election2008/2008-08-18-obama-vp_N.htm

theHawk
08-19-2008, 08:38 AM
I can't see him picking Kaine, people would get confused hearing "Obama-Kaine" and "McCain-whoever".

Its going to be an "Obama-bin-Biden" ticket.

red states rule
08-19-2008, 08:43 AM
I can't see him picking Kaine, people would get confused hearing "Obama-Kaine" and "McCain-whoever".

Its going to be an "Obama-bin-Biden" ticket.

It really does not matter

People will have a choice between the liberal moonbat Obama, or the RINO McCain

McCain, regardless who he picks, is the lesser on the two evils

08-19-2008, 09:03 AM
I think he is going with Biden who I think is a stupid choice, but I just cant picture Obama picking Bayh. It's just not going sound right Obama - Bye!

manu1959
08-19-2008, 02:03 PM
just heard on the radio he will announce it friday and the two will go on tv saturday at noon...

red states rule
08-20-2008, 05:33 AM
just heard on the radio he will announce it friday and the two will go on tv saturday at noon...

Most think it will be Biden

Good pick. Twice the arrogance, and twice the number of gaffes

08-20-2008, 12:15 PM
Most think it will be Biden

Good pick. Twice the arrogance, and twice the number of gaffes

Biden made a statement that it wasnt him. But then a few hours later said he didnt know.

red states rule
08-20-2008, 12:16 PM
Biden made a statement that it wasnt him. But then a few hours later said he didnt know.

OK

Well then Biden can be Obama's Press Sec

crin63
08-20-2008, 12:33 PM
Oprah would be his best pick.

He would pick up those who were mad at the loss of Hillary. He wouldn't have to deal with Hillary. There would be an endless source of money. It wouldn't be politics as usual and ......................................... the list goes on.

red states rule
08-20-2008, 12:35 PM
Oprah would be his best pick.

He would pick up those who were mad at the loss of Hillary. He wouldn't have to deal with Hillary. There would be an endless source of money. It wouldn't be politics as usual and ......................................... the list goes on.

http://www.myspacegraphicsandanimations.com/images/barack-obama-funny-graphic2.jpg

crin63
08-20-2008, 12:39 PM
That was just cruel and unusual. I'm still holding back my gag reflex. :coffee:

red states rule
08-20-2008, 12:41 PM
That was just cruel and unusual. I'm still holding back my gag reflex. :coffee:

I hope you are not going to bring up your lunch