PDA

View Full Version : Fat Lesbians on Crack

Hobbit
08-19-2008, 11:49 AM
A great column by Mike S. Adams. A lesbian went in for relationship counseling, but the counselor in question is a devout Christian. She calmly and politely explained that her religious beliefs made her a poor choice for counselor, and that even if she did counsel the person, the advice would probably be bad. That being the case, she referred her to another counselor. In ten minutes, the woman was being counseled, and even described her experience as 'exemplary.' However, later that day, she called the counseling center and complained about how offended she was at the whole thing. The center suggested over and over that she lie and not mention her religious beliefs. However, lying is also against her religious beliefs, so they fired her.

http://townhall.com/Columnists/MikeSAdams/2008/08/19/fat_lesbians_on_crack

Kathianne
08-19-2008, 11:57 AM
My last word. I think that the firing of this counselor stupid. At the same time I'm sick of gay threads. That is all.

darin
08-19-2008, 12:48 PM
absolute travesty. Of course, the counselor did the RIGHT thing; she pleases somebody far greater than her employer.

SpidermanTUba
08-19-2008, 01:00 PM
Or imagine for a moment that we were to forbid a counselor from expressing her objection to over-drinking, despite proven health risks, simply because the drunken individual likes to drink and claims some genetic predisposition to alcoholism. (Or, worse, imagine she likes crack!).

But you don’t have to imagine forbidding a counselor from expressing her objection to homosexuality, despite proven health risks, simply because the gay individual likes homosexuality and claims some genetic predisposition to gayness.

This just proves how much of a mental fucking retard this Mike Adams is. Lesbian sex has a lot lower health risk than heterosexual sex.

she pleases somebody far greater than her employer.
God doesn't pay the bills.

darin
08-19-2008, 01:11 PM
Thanks for your comments, SpidermanREDHERRING.

:)

08-19-2008, 02:47 PM
Going by the facts given right now, this woman was fired falsely.

Nukeman
08-19-2008, 02:57 PM
This just proves how much of a mental fucking retard this Mike Adams is. Lesbian sex has a lot lower health risk than heterosexual sex.

God doesn't pay the bills.Regardless of YOUR views on life, do you feel this woman was justly fired??? If so WHY???

What the hell does gay lesbian sex have to do with a consouler giving a honest answer to a woman seeking counseling, she told her she was not the right person for the job.

Would you allow a physician to work on you or prescribe medicine if they "wern't the right person" for the job or would you just wait for a bad outcome than sue them for negligence and malpractice??

Abbey Marie
08-19-2008, 03:06 PM
This counselor simply recused herself from being involved in a situation where she could not be unbiased. She did the lesbain patient a freakin' favor.

I hope the counselor wins a huge payout for some kind of unlawful dismissal suit.

08-19-2008, 03:48 PM
This counselor more than likely took an oath to diligently do what is in the best interest of her patients/clients. She did that, and somehow she deserves to be fired for it?

crin63
08-19-2008, 04:45 PM
The counselor did the right thing, I hope she is vindicated and gets all her back pay as well as damages but she will be probably be charged with a hate crime the way things are going.

Little-Acorn
08-19-2008, 06:21 PM
As the article noted, the case "all boils down to the unreasonable accommodation of gay activists who simply cannot tolerate the existence of anyone, anywhere who does not accept the gay lifestyle".

".... in America, there is no idea that is too dumb to be taken seriously. And when the gay rights agenda is at stake the entitlement sought is more than just tolerance. It is unconditional love and outright approval".

To these people, the counselor wasn't guilty of poor counselling, or of making a bad referral, or of treating the patient in any bad way at all. Instead, she was guilty of not liking homosexuality. And that is an unforgivable sin to these militant fanatics.

BTW, the patient apparently used the word "homophobia". That's a word invented by gay activists to pretend someone had an unreasoning, hysterical fear of homosexuality, rather than a simple dislike. It's rather like finding someone who doesn't like asparagus, and announcing they have a "hysterical fear" of asparagus. In short, it's a deliberate lie, designed to distort the truth.

Kathianne
08-19-2008, 06:28 PM
As the article noted, the case "all boils down to the unreasonable accommodation of gay activists who simply cannot tolerate the existence of anyone, anywhere who does not accept the gay lifestyle".

".... in America, there is no idea that is too dumb to be taken seriously. And when the gay rights agenda is at stake the entitlement sought is more than just tolerance. It is unconditional love and outright approval".

To these people, the counselor wasn't guilty of poor counselling, or of making a bad referral, or of treating the patient in any bad way at all. Instead, she was guilty of not liking homosexuality. And that is an unforgivable sin to these militant fanatics.

BTW, the patient apparently used the word "homophobia". That's a word invented by gay activists to pretend someone had an unreasoning, hysterical fear of homosexuality, rather than a simple dislike. It's rather like finding someone who doesn't like asparagus, and announcing they have a "hysterical fear" of asparagus. In short, it's a deliberate lie, designed to distort the truth.
Agreed. As for the above, really undeserving of so much bandwidth, imho.

REDWHITEBLUE2
08-19-2008, 06:48 PM
Regardless of YOUR views on life, do you feel this woman was justly fired??? If so WHY???

What the hell does gay lesbian sex have to do with a consouler giving a honest answer to a woman seeking counseling, she told her she was not the right person for the job.

Would you allow a physician to work on you or prescribe medicine if they "wern't the right person" for the job or would you just wait for a bad outcome than sue them for negligence and malpractice?? I hope she Sues them for every penny they have. I am so sick of these perverted queers pushing their Sick demented Lifestyles on us Go back in the Closet Were you sick QUEER Bastards belong

SpidermanTUba
08-22-2008, 10:01 AM
Going by the facts given right now, this woman was fired falsely.

So you're against private entities having a right to hire and fire their own employees?

SpidermanTUba
08-22-2008, 10:05 AM
Regardless of YOUR views on life, do you feel this woman was justly fired??? If so WHY???

I'm not her employer so I don't see how my views on her firing are relevant.

What do fat crackheads have to do with it? Maybe you should ask the mental retard who wrote the article.

Would you allow a physician to work on you or prescribe medicine if they "wern't the right person" for the job or would you just wait for a bad outcome than sue them for negligence and malpractice??
What the fuck are you talking about?

SpidermanTUba
08-22-2008, 10:09 AM
This counselor simply recused herself from being involved in a situation where she could not be unbiased. She did the lesbain patient a freakin' favor.

I hope the counselor wins a huge payout for some kind of unlawful dismissal suit.

That's hilarious. So I don't have to actually do the work my boss hires me to do, so long as I'm honest about it?

Sorry Boss, but I can't deliver pizza with peperoni on it, its against my religion. But if you fire me a bunch of nutjobs on debatepolicy.com will say that you're an ass.

Sitarro
08-22-2008, 04:03 PM
That's hilarious. So I don't have to actually do the work my boss hires me to do, so long as I'm honest about it?

Sorry Boss, but I can't deliver pizza with peperoni on it, its against my religion. But if you fire me a bunch of nutjobs on debatepolicy.com will say that you're an ass.

And LSU sucks ass.

Hobbit
08-22-2008, 10:50 PM

Apples and oranges. If they said her beliefs would interfere with her job and handed her a severance check, the that's their business. The issue is that she wasn't dismissed because she wouldn't do something. She was dismissed because she wouldn't lie about why she wouldn't do something.

diuretic
08-23-2008, 01:28 AM
In my state's legal system she would get her job back immediately and with back pay and with a compensation payment. And so she should.

She did the right thing in the first place as a counsellor should do.

She was treated in a very unfair manner.

darin
08-23-2008, 11:06 AM
I can see the end result of this type of thing - Fat ugly chicks sueing guys who won't have sex with them.

Stay with me here:

Guy has sex with 'women'. Fat/handicapped/whatever woman approaches him for sex. He rejects her. Since he has sex with women in general, he should be accepting ALL female sex, no matter of visual appearance of the woman. He'll be sued for being Fatophobic.

Yurt
08-23-2008, 11:27 AM
Agreed. As for the above, really undeserving of so much bandwidth, imho.

it doesn't take up that much bandwidth. are you suggesting people post less and therefore we have less threads on this board because you are tired of the subject matter?