PDA

View Full Version : On appeal, size doesn't matter

gabosaurus
08-20-2008, 11:31 AM
A guy in Houston (of course) appeals his indecent exposure conviction on the grounds that his 2-inch penis is too small to be "exposed" to anyone.
I know some of you can relate to this problem. Even if you won't admit it. :p

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5954517.html

08-20-2008, 12:09 PM
They come that small?

Yurt
08-20-2008, 01:29 PM
thats not a penis gabs....

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2008, 01:35 PM
some of you are ignorant of medical matters, and being a doctors soon I can clue you in.

The average penis is just over 5 inches, now some are smaller some are bigger.

just as, the average bra size is a c, but some women have an a or b, and some have d's or bigger.

Lets not act like children, and be shallow please ok?

I like the thread :coffee:, because truly, the vagina, nor apparenly do courts care about size, only foolish men and women who think it matters :laugh2:

Sitarro
08-20-2008, 01:59 PM
some of you are ignorant of medical matters, and being a doctors soon I can clue you in.

The average penis is just over 5 inches, now some are smaller some are bigger.

just as, the average bra size is a c, but some women have an a or b, and some have d's or bigger.

Lets not act like children, and be shallow please ok?

I like the thread :coffee:, because truly, the vagina, nor apparenly do courts care about size, only foolish men and women who think it matters :laugh2:

Good point Martin, Kate Hudson couldn't breast feed a hummingbird with what she has but she is still very sexy and desirable. I'm amazed at how many women who complained about men's shallow mentalities about breasts are even more shallow when it comes to dicks. Look how many women go for that slob, abuser Tommy Lee, it's amazing. I've been told my whole life that women were the smarter gender and much more progressive in thought....... guess not.

Abbey Marie
08-20-2008, 02:05 PM
Good point Martin, Kate Hudson couldn't breast feed a hummingbird with what she has but she is still very sexy and desirable. I'm amazed at how many women who complained about men's shallow mentalities about breasts are even more shallow when it comes to dicks. Look how many women go for that slob, abuser Tommy Lee, it's amazing. I've been told my whole life that women were the smarter gender and much more progressive in thought....... guess not.

You know I think the world of you, but I have to say, while breasts are apparently uh, stimulating to look at, etc., they aren't really comparable. Breasts are not actually engaged in sexual intercourse. At least not in the traditional sense, lol.

As for shallowness, you are right- neither gender can avoid that description.

Tommy Lee is a male skank.

OCA
08-20-2008, 02:26 PM
and being a doctors soon I can clue you in.

Liar. You do not have the capable mental faculties to practice medicine, There is no fucking way.

Abbey Marie
08-20-2008, 02:29 PM
Liar. You do not have the capable mental faculties to practice medicine, There is no fucking way.

I think he meant doctor's son.

OCA
08-20-2008, 02:36 PM
I think he meant doctor's son.

More proof that he's in over his head here, thats a major gaffe and shows that he is incapable of proofreading his posts before submitting them.

Maybe his dad should treat his retardation.

Sitarro
08-20-2008, 03:04 PM
You know I think the world of you, but I have to say, while breasts are apparently uh, stimulating to look at, etc., they aren't really comparable. Breasts are not actually engaged in sexual intercourse. At least not in the traditional sense, lol.

As for shallowness, you are right- neither gender can avoid that description.

Tommy Lee is a male skank.

You are right, of course, I guess I was referring more to the women that are shallow enough to put up with a Tommy Lee type to get what he has in his pants. I understand that 2''s would not do very well at getting the job done but then again, lesbians do it without even that much, they just need to be more creative.

I guess the whole point is being mature enough to love a person for who they are rather than the size of their appendages.

Abbey Marie
08-20-2008, 03:08 PM
You are right, of course, I guess I was referring more to the women that are shallow enough to put up with a Tommy Lee type to get what he has in his pants. I understand that 2''s would not do very well at getting the job done but then again, lesbians do it without even that much, they just need to be more creative.

I guess the whole point is being mature enough to love a person for who they are rather than the size of their appendages.

I hear you.

I'll go out on a limb here, and say that I don't think any marriage where something like the size of breasts (or whatever!) counts to that extent, will survive long. Case in point: Pamela Anderson.

Yurt
08-20-2008, 03:18 PM

:laugh2: typos

Dilloduck
08-20-2008, 03:26 PM
Breasts are not actually engaged in sexual intercourse.

hmmm that all depends-------:laugh2:

gabosaurus
08-20-2008, 03:31 PM
Some of you guy are getting a bit defensive about this topic. Interesting...

darin
08-20-2008, 03:34 PM
I'm only 4" - but sometimes mary has trouble with that kinda width at times.

Re: Breasts, etc.

Breasts are perhaps THE most obvious visual clue of femininity. A wang, however small, can be concealed under clothes. For instance, it's not appearant to most as they see me dressed that I have virtually no wang whatsoever. I still appear male, manboobs notwithstanding. However a woman without breasts doesn't have that. It's perfectly natural and I support (with both hands) a woman's desire and choice to get bewb implants - if for NO other reason an "aftermarket" boob feels better in the mou-….HAND than No boob whatsoever.

Make sense?

Abbey Marie
08-20-2008, 03:49 PM
hmmm that all depends-------:laugh2:

Did you not notice that I said "in the traditional sense"? :coffee:

08-20-2008, 04:32 PM

I have to ask. I've read over the thread and I am not sure who you think is being defensive. I'm kind of mystified. So who exactly is defensive?

Dilloduck
08-20-2008, 04:54 PM
I have to ask. I've read over the thread and I am not sure who you think is being defensive. I'm kind of mystified. So who exactly is defensive?

Gabby is compensating for her flat chest---AGAIN.

Sitarro
08-20-2008, 05:50 PM
I hear you.

I'll go out on a limb here, and say that I don't think any marriage where something like the size of breasts (or whatever!) counts to that extent, will survive long. Case in point: Pamela Anderson.

Exactly, thanks for saying it so much better than I did.:thumb:

Sitarro
08-20-2008, 05:52 PM

Could you get anymore predictable in your responses, I don't think so.

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2008, 07:24 PM

its not about being defensive, its about calling bullshit, bullshit

apparently disagreeing, or having an opinion is grounds for being called defensive :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2008, 07:26 PM
Could you get anymore predictable in your responses, I don't think so.

its typical man hating, feminist drivel

bash men, find any excuse to assault their manhood

its ridiculous, as a woman who has gotten on me for woman bashing, its hypocritical on her part.

I have evolved apparently she hasnt :coffee:

actsnoblemartin
08-20-2008, 07:28 PM
Gabby is compensating for her flat chest---AGAIN.

:laugh2: :coffee: :lol: :laugh: