Bush has been wrong on many things...

Obama just doesn't get it...

McCain may....

August 13, 2008
Vlad, You've Got Mail
By Kathleen Parker

From President George W. Bush:
Dear Vlad:

Beijing is weird. First of all, you can't breathe the air. Second, how 'bout those drummers? Sure, they're perfect, but that's the point. A billion Chinese see 2,000 drummers in sync and say, "Well done, my little emperor son." I see 2,000 drummers all moving with one motion and I'm thinking: "Whoa." Can anybody say MIL-I-TAR-Y PRE-CI-SION?....

midcan5
08-22-2008, 06:46 AM
Me too, three emails and three reasons, jeez, there's more than three!

One, appoint more far right wingnuts to SCOTUS. Pretty soon we'll have a religious theocracy. Yea for that. Make all those women have those kids, we won't support them but that'll learn em.

Two, bomb bomb bomb, let's bomb everyone with endtime around the corner, let's get it over with.

Three, money money money, listen if you can't find a rich wife or husband ain't my fault. Get rid of all gov support now, that'll learn em to be responsible.

Go Johnny

Sitarro
08-22-2008, 05:10 PM
Me too, three emails and three reasons, jeez, there's more than three!

One, appoint more far right wingnuts to SCOTUS. Pretty soon we'll have a religious theocracy. Yea for that. Make all those women have those kids, we won't support them but that'll learn em.

Two, bomb bomb bomb, let's bomb everyone with endtime around the corner, let's get it over with.

Three, money money money, listen if you can't find a rich wife or husband ain't my fault. Get rid of all gov support now, that'll learn em to be responsible.

Go Johnny

Have I told you lately how much of an idiot you are.