PDA

View Full Version : Clarifying Myself

TheSage
01-13-2007, 06:00 PM
I don't hate jews. I don't want them rounded up or anything. I want them to stop trying make their tribalistic feelings of superiority (which all races and ethnicities are entitled to for various reasons or another) the law of the land.

I want them to stop with the double standards.

We all have a right to pride in our heritage. It's only dangerous when it is translated into apartheid policy and made into law. That's what noahidism is all about.

TheSage
01-13-2007, 06:03 PM
woops. I meant to put this into the chat section.

jimnyc
01-13-2007, 08:33 PM
woops. I meant to put this into the chat section.

Sorry, bud, I was the one who moved it here. I'm not knowledgeable in the subject and just assumed it was going to be a religious discussion.

TheSage
01-13-2007, 08:36 PM
Sorry, bud, I was the one who moved it here. I'm not knowledgeable in the subject and just assumed it was going to be a religious discussion.

As you well know, many of these discussion turn into attacks on me, so I was just starting at that point, the point where it's about me and my alleged "hatred".

Gaffer
01-13-2007, 09:37 PM

well Jim it is about religion. His version anyway. and he gets slammed as always and then the pissing contest starts. So I think you did right. I think all his posts belong in the conspiracy forum, but that's just me.

TheSage
01-13-2007, 09:45 PM
well Jim it is about religion. His version anyway. and he gets slammed as always and then the pissing contest starts. So I think you did right. I think all his posts belong in the conspiracy forum, but that's just me.

Interesting. Please post a link to where I get slammed. Your vitories are in your mind, buddy.:laugh:

Pale Rider
01-14-2007, 01:55 AM
So, Sage, seriously, all B.S. aside, I'd like to understand why you feel the way you feel, so vehemently about the jews, "what was the one event that put you over the top"?

Not slamming you, but you are close to being a zealot on the issue. It seems to posses you. Why is that?

Mr. P
01-14-2007, 02:04 AM
I don't hate jews. I don't want them rounded up or anything. I want them to stop trying make their tribalistic feelings of superiority (which all races and ethnicities are entitled to for various reasons or another) the law of the land.

We all have a right to pride in our heritage. It's only dangerous when it is translated into apartheid policy and made into law. That's what noahidism is all about.

You dated a jewish girl and she dumped yer ass, right? Is that what this is all about? :D

Pale Rider
01-14-2007, 02:08 AM
You dated a jewish girl and she dumped yer ass, right? Is that what this is all about? :D

_______________________________________ :lol:

TheSage
01-14-2007, 10:16 AM

No, P, it's about a group of elitist racists in control of government, academic, financial and media policy who are implementing a brand of theocratic internationalism as espoused in their holy texts.

Mr. P
01-14-2007, 10:33 AM
No, P, it's about a group of elitist racists in control of government, academic, financial and media policy who are implementing a brand of theocratic internationalism as espoused in their holy texts.

I know and some have beaten this drum for years. In 1980 I flew with a guy that claimed to be a very devout Christian. He probably was, but any time we were on a trip and spent any time in public he’d corral folks and preach this ‘Jews control the world’ stuff. It was embarrassing and I distanced myself from the loon most of the time. ;)

TheSage
01-14-2007, 10:55 AM
I know and some have beaten this drum for years. In 1980 I flew with a guy that claimed to be a very devout Christian. He probably was, but any time we were on a trip and spent any time in public he’d corral folks and preach this ‘Jews control the world’ stuff. It was embarrassing and I distanced myself from the loon most of the time. ;)

And this social control mechanism (embarrassment at the truth)is what they rely on most to keep people inline.

Mr. P
01-14-2007, 11:02 AM
And this social control mechanism (embarrassment at the truth)is what they rely on most to keep people inline.

The embarrassing ‘truth’ was I worked with a nut case. :D

TheSage
01-14-2007, 11:03 AM
The embarrassing ‘truth’ was I worked with a nut case. :D

Maybe you're just closed minded? Did you think of that?

Mr. P
01-14-2007, 11:07 AM
Maybe you're just closed minded? Did you think of that?

Pretty open minded actually. I don’t buy alien abductions and Jews aren’t running the world either.:p

TheSage
01-14-2007, 11:08 AM
Pretty open minded actually. I don’t buy alien abductions and Jews aren’t running the world either.:p
Well as long as you know everything, you should be fine.

DO you think a weather balloon really crashed at roswell?

Mr. P
01-14-2007, 11:11 AM

Donno...probably so.

TheSage
01-14-2007, 11:16 AM
Donno...probably so.

Yeah. The government wouldn't lie.

Mr. P
01-14-2007, 11:21 AM
Yeah. The government wouldn't lie.

Of course not! We never landed on the moon you know. And the shuttle Challenger and Columbia were both destroyed by the illuminati. :p

TheSage
01-14-2007, 11:22 AM
Of course not! We never landed on the moon you know. And the shuttle Challenger and Discovery were both destroyed by the illuminati. :p

So you're saying the government would lie, but not in the case of aliens? OR is this sarcasm?

Mr. P
01-14-2007, 11:26 AM
So you're saying the government would lie, but not in the case of aliens? OR is this sarcasm?

Sarcastically pointing out some people believe in some pretty bazaar shit. That's life. :D

TheSage
01-14-2007, 11:28 AM
Sarcastically pointing out some people believe in some pretty bazaar shit. That's life. :D

So do you or do you not believe the government would lie?

Mr. P
01-14-2007, 11:39 AM
So do you or do you not believe the government would lie?

It depends on your definition of a lie. Don't forget 911 was planned by the Government.

TheSage
01-14-2007, 11:41 AM
It depends on your definition of a lie. Don't forget 911 was planned by the Government.

"Lie" has a fairly straightforward meaning. More sarcasm? Can't you just answer a simple question?: DOes the government lie?

Mr. P
01-14-2007, 11:52 AM
"Lie" has a fairly straightforward meaning. More sarcasm? Can't you just answer a simple question?: DOes the government lie?

As I said, it depends on your definition of a lie. Does classified information withheld from the public constitute a lie? Is everyone with a security clearance a part of the illuminati?

TheSage
01-14-2007, 11:53 AM
As I said, it depends on your definition of a lie. Does classified information withheld from the public constitute a lie?

No. But IF ASKED and goverment officials say a falsehood, then they are lying, even if it's government endorsed lying. Or if they proffer official explanations of events WITHOUT being asked that are known to be untrue, it's also lying.

Is everyone with a security clearance a part of the illuminati?

Probably not.

TheSage
01-14-2007, 11:54 AM
Lying is not a difficult concept, p.

So given my clarifications of your issues: Does the government lie? Please vote in my poll as well, in the forum above.

mrg666
01-14-2007, 12:01 PM

i heard it was jewish aliens intent on world domination ?

TheSage
01-14-2007, 12:02 PM
i heard it was jewish aliens intent on world domination ?

You're asking me what you heard?

Mr. P
01-14-2007, 12:13 PM
No. But IF ASKED and goverment officials say a falsehood, then they are lying, even if it's government endorsed lying. Or if they proffer official explanations of events WITHOUT being asked that are known to be untrue, it's also lying.

So let me get this straight…

If information is classified and not released to the public that’s not a lie, but if any official makes ‘any’ comment without releasing the classified information it is a lie.

Woooo..

You know it’s nice to get ‘some’ information without revealing the secret stuff.
It’s a very narrow line to walk; you consider that a lie I guess.

The illuminati and Jews are pretty damn sharp, aren’t they? Hey! How’d you like they way they pulled off Katrina without being caught? :2up:

TheSage
01-14-2007, 12:16 PM
So let me get this straight…

If information is classified and not released to the public that’s not a lie, but if any official makes ‘any’ comment without releasing the classified information it is a lie.

I didn't say that. You're making stuff up. If he makes a knowingly false comment or explanation, it is a lie. Top Secret status has nothing to do with it.

Woooo..

You know it’s nice to get ‘some’ information without reveling the secret stuff.
It’s a very narrow line to walk; you consider that a lie I guess.

If that 'some information' is true then it's not a lie.

Don't spin, it's unattractive.

mrg666
01-14-2007, 12:19 PM
You're asking me what you heard?
telling what i heard i have a feeling you allready knew about it

TheSage
01-14-2007, 12:22 PM
telling what i heard i have a feeling you allready knew about it

Let me fix this for you: "I'm telling you what I heard. I have a feeling you already know about it."

Mr. P
01-14-2007, 12:24 PM
I didn't say that. You're making stuff up. If he makes a knowingly false comment or explanation, it is a lie. Top Secret status has nothing to do with it.

If that 'some information' is true then it's not a lie.

Don't spin, it's unattractive.

No spin. That 'some information' can and will be interpreted as a lie because ‘all’ the information is not disclosed, you know that. There’s yer spin.

mrg666
01-14-2007, 12:26 PM
Let me fix this for you: "I'm telling you what I heard. I have a feeling you already know about it."

so
this as got a tad confusing but
in esscence i think we both allready knew

TheSage
01-14-2007, 12:26 PM
No spin. That 'some information' can and will be interpreted as a lie because ‘all’ the information is not disclosed, you know that. There’s yer spin.

No. Partial true information is not a lie. Anyone interpreting it as such is being dishonest. Don't mangle your own definition of a lie because of the way some other people have mangled their definition of a lie. Just always be honest. Ok, beaver?

Mr. P
01-14-2007, 12:44 PM
No. Partial true information is not a lie. Anyone interpreting it as such is being dishonest. Don't mangle your own definition of a lie because of the way some other people have mangled their definition of a lie. Just always be honest. Ok, beaver?

Ok, Wally.

TheSage
01-14-2007, 12:47 PM
Ok, Wally.

Ward, don't you think you were little hard on the beaver last night?:laugh:

Mr. P
01-14-2007, 12:53 PM
Ward, don't you think you were little hard on the beaver last night?:laugh:

Which beaver, June? :laugh:

Gaffer
01-14-2007, 11:10 PM
The government doesn't lie, politicians lie. The government is an entity and can neither lie nor tell the truth.

5stringJeff
01-15-2007, 04:03 PM

OK, two part question, since you've so graciously offered to clarify yourself:

1. Do your feeling of "want(ing) them to stop trying make their tribalistic feelings of superiority the law of the land" extend to other groups, such as radical Muslims, Christian theocrats, fundementalist atheists, illegal Mexican immigrants, etc.?

2. If so, why do you never mention any of the other groups? If not, why not?

TheSage
01-15-2007, 04:05 PM
OK, two part question, since you've so graciously offered to clarify yourself:

1. Do your feeling of "want(ing) them to stop trying make their tribalistic feelings of superiority the law of the land" extend to other groups, such as radical Muslims, Christian theocrats, fundementalist atheists, illegal Mexican immigrants, etc.?

2. If so, why do you never mention any of the other groups? If not, why not?

Yes.

I do discuss the other groups. I just discuss the jews too. and since talking about them encounters the most hysterical resistance from others, it's most fun!

OCA
01-15-2007, 04:22 PM
Yes.

I do discuss the other groups. I just discuss the jews too. and since talking about them encounters the most hysterical resistance from others, it's most fun!

And therein lies the truth, you don't really believe all the bullshit you espouse, your just doing it for the attention like the kindegartner who goes in the corner and shits in his pants.

Gaffer
01-15-2007, 04:23 PM
Yes.

According to you all the other groups are controled by the jews. And every discussion comes back to your same old noahide shit.

TheSage
01-15-2007, 04:24 PM
And therein lies the truth, you don't really believe all the bullshit you espouse, your just doing it for the attention like the kindegartner who goes in the corner and shits in his pants.

No. I honestly believe what I say.

Additionally. I don't think any other group mentioned has achieved the level of control the jews have over our minds. Most of you can't even be rational when it comes to the discussion. And kathianne can't even spell the word properly, choosing instead to type Joos for fear of being Hexed.