PDA

View Full Version : Celebrity Kicks Off Show With McCain, Hitler and Mugabe

Psychoblues
08-23-2008, 09:43 PM
Y'all knew this was coming in this election cycle, didn't you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Madonna kicks off 'Sticky and Sweet' tour in UK
Video mixes image of McCain in with some of Hitler, Mugabe

Source: AP

CARDIFF, Wales - Even at 50, the queen of pop just can't stop courting controversy.

As Madonna kicked off her international "Sticky and Sweet" tour Saturday night, she took a none-too subtle swipe at the presumptive Republican nominee for U.S. president.

Amid a four-act show at Cardiff's packed Millennium Stadium, a video interlude carried images of destruction, global warming, Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler, Zimbabwe's authoritarian President Robert Mugabe — and U.S. Sen. John McCain.

Another sequence, shown later, pictured slain Beatle John Lennon, followed by climate activist Al Gore, Mahatma Gandhi and finally McCain's Democratic rival, Barack Obama..........

More: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26369350

Play with fire and you just might get burned by it!!!!!!!!!!!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Trigg
08-25-2008, 12:29 PM
Idiotic and sad....IMO.

Where is the media outrage though?????? Gee I wonder what would have happened if she'd put Obama up there with mass murderers????????

Psychoblues
08-25-2008, 03:28 PM
Why are you calling John McCain a mass murderer, Trigg?

Idiotic and sad....IMO.
Where is the media outrage though?????? Gee I wonder what would have happened if she'd put Obama up there with mass murderers????????

Obviously you're not into irony and farce and didn't get the action or my comment. Now, that's what is so idiotic and sad!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I get you a spirit to brighten your funkyass mood?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Trigg
08-25-2008, 03:38 PM
Why are you calling John McCain a mass murderer, Trigg?

Obviously you're not into irony and farce and didn't get the action or my comment. Now, that's what is so idiotic and sad!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I get you a spirit to brighten your funkyass mood?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

No thanks, I only drink with people who make sense.

Are you saying Hitler isn't a mass murderer??? Here is what I said again.

Gee I wonder what would have happened if she'd put Obama up there with mass murderers????????

Notice the part that says "up there with mass murderers". Reading comprehension really is a lost art.

Psychoblues
08-25-2008, 03:55 PM
Did you not read the title to this thread, Trigg? I think the depiction includes all three doesn't it?

No thanks, I only drink with people who make sense.
Are you saying Hitler isn't a mass murderer??? Here is what I said again.
Notice the part that says "up there with mass murderers". Reading comprehension really is a lost art.

Obviously I was correct when I detected your inability to absorb irony and farce and your remarks reflecting reading comprehension are just projection on your own part.

In any event, the afternoon is still young, evening hasn't begun and the beer ain't gonna get any colder!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you gonna be watching the Convention tonite?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!??!

theHawk
08-25-2008, 04:11 PM
Well if Madonna is villifying McCain its a good thing. She is a liberal, Democrat, and feminist skank.

Psychoblues
08-26-2008, 09:32 PM
I am certain that she would appreciate every word you said, hawk!!!!!!:laugh2::laugh2:

Well if Madonna is villifying McCain its a good thing. She is a liberal, Democrat, and feminist skank.

Hit it, Johnny Cash, Life Ain't Easy For A Boy Named Sue: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

red states rule
08-27-2008, 05:13 AM

So she is on her "Still a Whore at Age 50" tour. Who cares?

Noir
08-27-2008, 08:48 AM
Meh, whatever floats her boat, i find it a bit stupid but its not like anyones really gonna care who she puts in a video, it'll only be for show and to get people talking about her,

crin63
08-27-2008, 08:53 AM
I'm just glad you called her a celebrity and not a singer. :coffee:

Heres your good old fashion sarsaparilla!

actsnoblemartin
08-28-2008, 05:33 PM
yeah madonna is a twit

Y'all knew this was coming in this election cycle, didn't you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Madonna kicks off 'Sticky and Sweet' tour in UK
Video mixes image of McCain in with some of Hitler, Mugabe

Source: AP

CARDIFF, Wales - Even at 50, the queen of pop just can't stop courting controversy.

As Madonna kicked off her international "Sticky and Sweet" tour Saturday night, she took a none-too subtle swipe at the presumptive Republican nominee for U.S. president.

Amid a four-act show at Cardiff's packed Millennium Stadium, a video interlude carried images of destruction, global warming, Nazi dictator Adolf Hitler, Zimbabwe's authoritarian President Robert Mugabe — and U.S. Sen. John McCain.

Another sequence, shown later, pictured slain Beatle John Lennon, followed by climate activist Al Gore, Mahatma Gandhi and finally McCain's Democratic rival, Barack Obama..........

More: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26369350

Play with fire and you just might get burned by it!!!!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
08-28-2008, 05:34 PM
So she is on her "Still a Whore at Age 50" tour. Who cares?

:laugh2:

you gave me hiccups with that one