PDA

View Full Version : Who is the oldest liberal on the board?

Psychoblues
08-23-2008, 10:34 PM
Although I normally associate myself with the DLC which is more commonly known as "blue dog Democrats" or at least the more conservative of the party, I think I may very well be the oldest living liberal on the board.

Please correct me if I am wrong on this!!!!!!!!!! I certainly don't mean to slight any liberal and that's a fact!!!!!!!!!!

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Mr. P
08-23-2008, 10:40 PM
Although I normally associate myself with the DLC which is more commonly known as "blue dog Democrats" or at least the more conservative of the party, I think I may very well be the oldest living liberal on the board.

Please correct me if I am wrong on this!!!!!!!!!! I certainly don't mean to slight any liberal and that's a fact!!!!!!!!!!

You may be right about that, most liberals on the board are brain dead.:poke:

Psychoblues
08-23-2008, 10:50 PM
Are you just tryin' to fuck with me, Mr.P?!?!?!!??!?!??!?!?

JK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Party Hardy, my friend!!!!!!!!!!

actsnoblemartin
08-23-2008, 11:33 PM
You may be right about that, most liberals on the board are brain dead.:poke:

if they were, they wouldnt be able to turn on a computer, or type in a website. So Ill have to disagree with you there.

Psychoblues
08-23-2008, 11:40 PM
I think he was just kidding, marteen.

if they were, they wouldnt be able to turn on a computer, or type in a website. So Ill have to disagree with you there.

Or maybe he was attempting some humor that he caught off of hate radio or FauxNews. Whatever, I think it's funny as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, am I the oldest living liberal here or not?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! That is the question?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

In the meantime, can I get you or anyone else something to cool the throat?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! And don't get smartass about that, you fuckin' low grade comedic geniuses!!!!!!

manu1959
08-23-2008, 11:44 PM
ok psycho is the oldest living liberal........who is the oldest dead liberal......

actsnoblemartin
08-23-2008, 11:44 PM
no john mcain is the oldest liberal ;)

:laugh2:

:dance: I love humor

I think he was just kidding, marteen.

Or maybe he was attempting some humor that he caught off of hate radio or FauxNews. Whatever, I think it's funny as hell!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, am I the oldest living liberal here or not?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?! That is the question?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

In the meantime, can I get you or anyone else something to cool the throat?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??! And don't get smartass about that, you fuckin' low grade comedic geniuses!!!!!!

dan
08-23-2008, 11:49 PM
ok psycho is the oldest living liberal........who is the oldest dead liberal......

Jesus?

actsnoblemartin
08-23-2008, 11:56 PM
he would not enroll in any political party

Jesus?

but nice try :laugh2:

Psychoblues
08-24-2008, 12:21 AM
Wham, bam, sorry 'bout that 'mam!!!!!!!! dan steps right on up to the plate, one hit and IT"S OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus?

Home Run, dan!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, dude. You saved the team with one hit!!!!!!!!!

Can I get you something cold to drink?!?!?!?!?!?!??! you're not one of those Pabst Blue Ribbon midtown cats, are you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Said1
08-24-2008, 01:31 PM

I'm the only real Liberal here, Psycho. You could learn a lot from me.

08-24-2008, 01:35 PM
Jesus?

Not dead or liberal.

retiredman
08-24-2008, 02:28 PM
If the third number of your birthyear is a 4 or smaller, then you may very well be the oldest liberal. If not, I might have you beat.

Psychoblues
08-24-2008, 03:10 PM
I was born in 1950, mfm but that's not what I was talking about. I've been posting on this board and it's predesessor for many years now. I don't believe any of the liberals that I first met over there are still around but I may be mistaken and I certainly don't mean to forget about anyone. You know how it is when you get our age, mfm. We get the sometimers that later turns into alzheimers. You know, when we start forgetting a lot of stuff?!?!?!?!

If the third number of your birthyear is a 4 or smaller, then you may very well be the oldest liberal. If not, I might have you beat.

Thanks a bunch, mfm, and I'll catch you on the upbeat!!!!!!!!!

retiredman
08-24-2008, 06:16 PM
I was born in 1950, mfm but that's not what I was talking about. I've been posting on this board and it's predesessor for many years now. I don't believe any of the liberals that I first met over there are still around but I may be mistaken and I certainly don't mean to forget about anyone. You know how it is when you get our age, mfm. We get the sometimers that later turns into alzheimers. You know, when we start forgetting a lot of stuff?!?!?!?!

I was born in 04/50.... how about you?

emmett
08-24-2008, 06:23 PM

I would say that you are the oldest regular liberal member of the "bored".

dan
08-24-2008, 07:20 PM
Wham, bam, sorry 'bout that 'mam!!!!!!!! dan steps right on up to the plate, one hit and IT"S OUTTA HERE!!!!!!!!!!

Home Run, dan!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, dude. You saved the team with one hit!!!!!!!!!

Can I get you something cold to drink?!?!?!?!?!?!??! you're not one of those Pabst Blue Ribbon midtown cats, are you?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:thanks:

I've drank plenty of PBR in my day, but since it's on your tab, I'll take a Newcastle!

Mr. P
08-24-2008, 07:27 PM
:thanks:

I've drank plenty of PBR in my day, but since it's on your tab, I'll take a Newcastle!

Check his ID Psycho! :laugh2:

Gaffer
08-24-2008, 07:35 PM
I'm not a liberal so I don't count in this, but I'm definitely the oldest poster here in terms of years. Nothing wrong with my memory as I don't rot it daily with alcohol.

retiredman
08-24-2008, 09:41 PM
I'm not a liberal so I don't count in this, but I'm definitely the oldest poster here in terms of years. Nothing wrong with my memory as I don't rot it daily with alcohol.

if you are not a liberal, who gives a fuck how old you are? Go post your age stats in a thread that is about such stuff.

moron.

it is as if there were a thread that asked who was the tallest woman and you barged in and said, "I'm not a woman, but I'm 6'2". Who GIVES a shit?????

"I'm not a liberal, but I am really fucking old". Good for you. Go have some pablum and some prunes and go to bed. asshole.

Mr. P
08-24-2008, 10:10 PM
if you are not a liberal, who gives a fuck how old you are? Go post your age stats in a thread that is about such stuff.

moron.

it is as if there were a thread that asked who was the tallest woman and you barged in and said, "I'm not a woman, but I'm 6'2". Who GIVES a shit?????

"I'm not a liberal, but I am really fucking old". Good for you. Go have some pablum and some prunes and go to bed. asshole.

Spoken like a true man of God..on a Sunday no less. Fake!

actsnoblemartin
08-24-2008, 10:48 PM
where is this anger/hostility coming from :dunno:

I am very sad, shocked, and disappointed.

moron.

retiredman
08-24-2008, 10:55 PM
where is this anger/hostility coming from :dunno:

I am very sad, shocked, and disappointed.

then you should grow a set.

Psychoblues
08-25-2008, 12:34 AM
Testosterone therapy is available for you.

Now, are there other liberals that still post here that have been around longer than me?!??!?!???!??!

midcan5
08-25-2008, 05:58 AM
'How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are?' I have you all beat but since wisdom comes with age for those of us still young at heart....

The early liberals were John Locke, Montesquieu, John Stewart Mill, and James Madison. Contemporary: John Rawls, Isaiah Berlin, Bernard Williams, Ronald Dworkin, Jeremy Waldron are my favorites.

Abbey Marie
08-25-2008, 10:05 AM
MFM banned from thread.

jimnyc
08-25-2008, 12:46 PM
I am the oldest liberal. No one has been around as long as me! I've been dealing with the nasty Republicon Chickenhawks since 2003! :coffee:

Psychoblues
08-25-2008, 01:13 PM
Can I get you a little something to spice that coffee up a tad, jimbo?

I am the oldest liberal. No one has been around as long as me! I've been dealing with the nasty Republicon Chickenhawks since 2003! :coffee:

This may turn into a better afternoon than I was expecting!!!!!!!! Uh, jimbo, you wouldn't make as much as a nice sized pimple on a good liberal's ass!!!!!

dan
08-25-2008, 01:47 PM
Can I get you a little something to spice that coffee up a tad, jimbo?

This may turn into a better afternoon than I was expecting!!!!!!!! Uh, jimbo, you wouldn't make as much as a nice sized pimple on a good liberal's ass!!!!!

Hey, I've been waiting on that Newcastle for two days now! What gives?

Time for me to take matters into my own hands...:420:

Psychoblues
08-25-2008, 03:15 PM
I know doggone well I got one for you, dan!!!!!!

Hey, I've been waiting on that Newcastle for two days now! What gives?

Time for me to take matters into my own hands...:420:

I bet one of these repubs felt they were entitled to it and picked it up!!!!!!!!

Anyhoo, here's another one just like the other one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dan
08-25-2008, 05:23 PM

I bet one of these repubs felt they were entitled to it and picked it up!!!!!!!!

Gracias, senor!:cheers2:

Psychoblues
08-25-2008, 09:05 PM
No problemo, compadre'!!!!!!!!!!

Gracias, senor!:cheers2:

manu1959
08-25-2008, 09:10 PM

nah i saw a dem take it a redistribute it .....

Psychoblues
08-26-2008, 12:15 AM
You're such a punk for horsedicks, m'59!!!!!!!!:laugh2:

nah i saw a dem take it a redistribute it .....

emmett
08-26-2008, 02:38 AM
MFM banned from thread.

Oh God I'm gonna miss him!:laugh2:

jimnyc
08-26-2008, 07:22 AM

:lol:

Damn, that was funny! LOL I'm betting that Greek bastard swiped it when Dan's back was turned!

Psychoblues
08-26-2008, 09:39 PM
Nope, wasn't him, jimbo!!!!!! I watch him like a damned hawk!!!!!!!

:lol:

Damn, that was funny! LOL I'm betting that Greek bastard swiped it when Dan's back was turned!

It gets pretty disgusting sometimes though,,,,all that nekkid wrestling, balls in the face and such?!?!?!?!????! You know he is still into traditional Olympics, don't you?!!??!?!?!?!

Can I get you something to calm your nerves a bit? I know you're probably mentally and physically exhausted with all you have going on right now. I'm still praying and sending good thoughts for your mom, Joan.

Set 'em up, Bartender: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute: