PDA

View Full Version : finally someone in california doesn't have their head up their ass

actsnoblemartin
08-23-2008, 10:38 PM
http://www.capsweb.org/

Psychoblues
08-23-2008, 10:48 PM
Or maybe they do and you just don't see it that way?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Do you have any comment?

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

actsnoblemartin
08-23-2008, 11:24 PM
im sorry mate, its just im so frustrated.

in my state, we allow illegal aliens to run amuck.

Now i know this is more complex then, illegals bad , we good.

but for the safety of its citizens, american must end sanctuary cities and must follow the laws/rules.

and especially deport criminal (those with felonies) illegal aliens

Or maybe they do and you just don't see it that way?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Do you have any comment?

crin63
08-24-2008, 12:54 AM
Quick thought Martin. You live in California, I live in California and a bunch of other DP'ers live in California. Yet your statement says, "Finally someone in California". What are you trying to say about all us? :laugh2:

Were you trying to imply that all our heads are stuck in a deep dark crevice? :laugh2:

Thanks allot Martin!!!

Psychoblues
08-24-2008, 01:10 AM
Well first, marteen, we must define just what an illegal alien is. My great-grandparents were undocumented foreigners looking for work in the United States. Although undocumented they were certainly not illegal and the laws have not changed in that regard.

im sorry mate, its just im so frustrated.
in my state, we allow illegal aliens to run amuck.
Now i know this is more complex then, illegals bad , we good.
but for the safety of its citizens, american must end sanctuary cities and must follow the laws/rules.
and especially deport criminal (those with felonies) illegal aliens

If you are afraid of the Mexicans that have been populating California and most of the American Southwest including Texas and to a large part Louisiana and Arkansas for centuries now I am afraid you are simply ignoring the history and purpose of the Constitution of the United States of America and it's Declaration of Independence.

Is it the "all men" rather than your preferred American men thing that is tearing your ass up?

Can I get an LSD, Lone Star Draft?!??!?!?!???!?!?!??!

emmett
08-24-2008, 03:20 AM
Well first, marteen, we must define just what an illegal alien is. My great-grandparents were undocumented foreigners looking for work in the United States. Although undocumented they were certainly not illegal and the laws have not changed in that regard.

If you are afraid of the Mexicans that have been populating California and most of the American Southwest including Texas and to a large part Louisiana and Arkansas for centuries now I am afraid you are simply ignoring the history and purpose of the Constitution of the United States of America and it's Declaration of Independence.

Is it the "all men" rather than your preferred American men thing that is tearing your ass up?

So am I to understand that you are for completely open borders Dave? If so how would you move to control it's effect on infrastructure. Health Care etc,.. I'm always willing to learn! I would tend to think that not requiring documentation would greatly complicate things.

Kathianne
08-24-2008, 04:47 AM
I'm in favor of a rational immigration program with control of our borders. In fact, the borders are beginning to be 'real' again. There have been far fewer undocumented people coming in over the border, (from what I can tell there hasn't been a decrease in people overstaying their visas, a different problem, that requires a different solution.) It also appears that many from Mexico at least, have begun to return to their home country and attempt to immigrate legally.

While the federal government has not acted as swiftly or with the seriousness that the citizens called for over the past several years; they have taken more steps to patrol the borders, deport undocumented people that commit crimes, and for the time being seem to have reduced the calls for amnesty. There has been a perceived decrease in the 'accommodations' called for regarding language alternatives and providing services paid for out of taxes for undocumented people, (not speaking of medical care/schools, rather college tuition and other tax based services.)

I think that people in general, both here and in countries where people desperately wish to leave their home countries in an effort to build a stable life for themselves and their progeny, we need to take a serious look at what we need, what we can help provide, and how to keep our country growing and secure. The pressures put on the Southwest and major cities throughout the US, coupled with calls from Washington to implement unfunded mandates, along with amnesty brought the issue to a confrontational level. Add to it the real threat from entry points for terrorists and tunnels to bring in weapons, it was a no brainer. If the government wasn't going to pay attention, they found the people will.

In 2000, the US had approximately 80 people per sq. mile. That's hardly over crowded. The US birth rate has been hovering around 2.3 for years. We have room and need for increased immigration, offering opportunity for others seeking to provide more for their families. Indeed, it could be a win/win situation.

It does call for rationality on the part of our government, working as they are charged to do by the constitution with the states. Not all that want to come here, can. In the Southwest there are industries in desperate need for both low skilled and seasonal workers. There are many people from Mexico and Central/South American countries willing to fill some of those positions, even if only on a temporary basis. To make that legal in fact, requires documentation, reasonable taxes, salaries, and services. After X number of years, seems reasonable that it should also lead to a green card for the worker and their families. They should not have to make dangerous crossings, be in fear of law enforcement, and work in less than slave conditions.

At the other end of the perspective of 'needs of the US' are highly educated and/or skilled people that wish for a myriad of reasons to come to the US for their futures. Again many are from Mexico and Central/South America, but also Eastern Europe, Canada, Asia, India, and Africa.

States with a need for doctors, technical workers, agricultural workers, etc., should have a system where they inform the federal government of the need for workers their states are unable to provide for. Of course, first the states should attempt to connect their own citizens with the skills for the needed positions. In a very real analogy the system should work in the way most businesses do, first open the position to 'those within' that are qualified; if there arent' enough qualified employees, look outside.

Certainly political/economic developments in other countries might lead to 'a breach in the rational' as they always have or should have. When possible, we should allow others to flee dangerous situations and be a safe haven. However, it cannot be handled as were the Haitian refugees were. The first priority must be the health and safety of the people in the US.

April15
08-24-2008, 10:24 AM
As a lifetime Californian I am used to being told my head is up my ass. But a funny thing is it is catchy. I used to have a bumper sticker that said welcome to California now go home. None did and they brought their inbred families and plopped their sorry asses down here.
So remember you may be insulting a long related family member when you say Californians have their heads up their ass as your moms sister may be screwing your moms brother.

gabosaurus
08-24-2008, 11:39 AM
I am sure that Martin knows a lot more about being up an ass than any other anatomical crevice that might exist. He and RSR share that particular tendency.

actsnoblemartin
08-24-2008, 12:31 PM
no no :laugh2:, all the california dp'ers are awesome

but our government in california seems mostly retarded :laugh2:

Quick thought Martin. You live in California, I live in California and a bunch of other DP'ers live in California. Yet your statement says, "Finally someone in California". What are you trying to say about all us? :laugh2:

Were you trying to imply that all our heads are stuck in a deep dark crevice? :laugh2:

Thanks allot Martin!!!

actsnoblemartin
08-24-2008, 12:43 PM
Well, when the settlers came from europe, their was no native american border patrol.

Infact, the first settlers were welcomed.

Now, lets go back to the late 40's when the border was opened with mexico.

Illegals aliens, primarily but not exclusively from mexico or of mexican origin, dont all come here to work, many are gang bangers, rapists, child molesters, and murderers.

Now, 2 of the terrorists from 9/11 were living in san diego, so us not knowing who is here, to work and who is here to commit terrorism or cause harm to americans is not helpful

so your argument, which is used by many of the pro-illegal alien/amnesty groups is not true, invalid, and just plain wrong.

But i appreciate your attempt none the less

p.s. perhaps, you are not realizing that it is the aim of the mexican government is the hispanization, as well as m.e.c.h.a to take over part or whole of the united states, but nice try with the ignorant, oh you must be racist. I guess the white guilt thing, you must try to show how not racist you are, by calling others racist/letting mexico steal america

:laugh2:

In case im not clear, i want legal entry into this country, which is not by only mexicans, but again nice try. we have illegals from all over the world, and as far as americans, anyone who's parents came here LEGALLY, is an AMERICAN. Not an african, asian, gay, jewish, female-american, they are american first, and definently american

Psychoblues
08-24-2008, 04:29 PM
No, I am not in agreement with completely open borders, emmie, and I fully understand the complicated nature of comprehensive immigration policy and reform. We are not going to solve any of it in these posts and threads but gwb put forth a good start to reform a couple years ago and was soundly thumped by his own party for having done so. These hot button issues and knee jerk reactionaries almost always end up worse off in the legislation than they ever started out as actually being. I digress.

So am I to understand that you are for completely open borders Dave? If so how would you move to control it's effect on infrastructure. Health Care etc,.. I'm always willing to learn! I would tend to think that not requiring documentation would greatly complicate things.

We need genuine comprehensive immigration reform that addresses all the issues that are of genuine and real concern to American labor needs and protecting the dignity and rights of all involved including those Americans that have become displaced by having lost the wage battles with the immigrants. Actually, had NAFTA been more comprehensively written and legislated many of these problems that we have would simply go away by matter of attrition and as a natural result of free and fair trade considerations.

Like I said, emmie, we are not going to solve these problems in these posts and threads but I believe they can be solved while protecting the rights of all involved.

Thanks for the heads up, my friend!!!!!!!!

Have a sit down and a cool one with me!!!!!!!

emmett
08-24-2008, 05:40 PM
No, I am not in agreement with completely open borders, emmie, and I fully understand the complicated nature of comprehensive immigration policy and reform. We are not going to solve any of it in these posts and threads but gwb put forth a good start to reform a couple years ago and was soundly thumped by his own party for having done so. These hot button issues and knee jerk reactionaries almost always end up worse off in the legislation than they ever started out as actually being. I digress.

We need genuine comprehensive immigration reform that addresses all the issues that are of genuine and real concern to American labor needs and protecting the dignity and rights of all involved including those Americans that have become displaced by having lost the wage battles with the immigrants. Actually, had NAFTA been more comprehensively written and legislated many of these problems that we have would simply go away by matter of attrition and as a natural result of free and fair trade considerations.

Like I said, emmie, we are not going to solve these problems in these posts and threads but I believe they can be solved while protecting the rights of all involved.

Thanks for the heads up, my friend!!!!!!!!

Have a sit down and a cool one with me!!!!!!!

Maybe it's the term comprehensive that gets me!

It has become clear that immigration or illegal immigration has like too much of our business in America become a political issue to be hashed out by two sides. Of course like any problem it would be better serving of our society to stand together to overcome this problem. The difficulty with this is compunded by the fact that we don't "enforce the damn law" concerning current problems and will be unable to move even an inch forward until we do that.

It isn't about the space to me. There is plenty of space. It is about the economy. If only wealthy responsible persons immigrated here we would be served well. They couold bring their wealth with them and help me pay for the undesireables that come. Thinsg is though, it's the laborers with no resources that sneak in. They don't wait their turn. They have babies, they use our resources having not contributed to them, which is an infringement on every American's resources. This is why I have had such a hard time understanding the mindset of sanctuary cities and so forth.

I just don't want to become a "collection center" for the world's undesireables. I don't think any of us really want that bur I am appalled at some of the left's reesponses to immigration issues. It is taking from them too. It would seem the average, I'm saying average now, democratic voter would be even more against illegal immigration than a conservative due to the fact that they are affected more by the squandering of our financial resources on these individuals than the right..........ON AVERAGE!

OK, now, for the not so able to understand I'll simplify it. They are chewing up your freebies idiots!!!!!! Any person who recieves a check, food stamps or medical assistance of any kind in this country who does not adamently support enforcing illegal immigration laws is an idiot.

April15
08-24-2008, 07:16 PM

It has become clear that immigration or illegal immigration has like too much of our business in America become a political issue to be hashed out by two sides. Of course like any problem it would be better serving of our society to stand together to overcome this problem. The difficulty with this is compunded by the fact that we don't "enforce the damn law" concerning current problems and will be unable to move even an inch forward until we do that.

It isn't about the space to me. There is plenty of space. It is about the economy. If only wealthy responsible persons immigrated here we would be served well. They couold bring their wealth with them and help me pay for the undesireables that come. Thinsg is though, it's the laborers with no resources that sneak in. They don't wait their turn. They have babies, they use our resources having not contributed to them, which is an infringement on every American's resources. This is why I have had such a hard time understanding the mindset of sanctuary cities and so forth.

I just don't want to become a "collection center" for the world's undesireables. I don't think any of us really want that bur I am appalled at some of the left's reesponses to immigration issues. It is taking from them too. It would seem the average, I'm saying average now, democratic voter would be even more against illegal immigration than a conservative due to the fact that they are affected more by the squandering of our financial resources on these individuals than the right..........ON AVERAGE!

OK, now, for the not so able to understand I'll simplify it. They are chewing up your freebies idiots!!!!!! Any person who recieves a check, food stamps or medical assistance of any kind in this country who does not adamently support enforcing illegal immigration laws is an idiot.These are the least likely to care as they have too many important problems.

LuvRPgrl
08-24-2008, 11:02 PM

OK, now, for the not so able to understand I'll simplify it. They are chewing up your freebies idiots!!!!!! Any person who recieves a check, food stamps or medical assistance of any kind in this country who does not adamently support enforcing illegal immigration laws is an idiot.

You are mostly right. But where you say the laborers with no resources....have babies...

If we simply cut off aid, education to illegals, it would be fine. We went decades and decades without a problem, but not to far off in the distant past, they started collecting govt freebies and the word spread. The laborers themselves bring their ability to work hard, the women who sit at home and have babies so their 8 year olds can run to the store and use their food stamps,,,,now thats the drain.

Simply end all aid except for citizens.

Psychoblues
08-25-2008, 12:29 AM
And that, LRGL, is why they called it "Comprehensive Immigration Reform". It was and still is a conservative legislative endeavor with broad based bipartisan support. The rabid reichwingers have not destroyed it but they've certainly delayed it's eventual passage. Too many of it's early supporters need time to cover their asses on it as they are fully cognizant that educating their constituency is next to impossible.

You are mostly right. But where you say the laborers with no resources....have babies...

If we simply cut off aid, education to illegals, it would be fine. We went decades and decades without a problem, but not to far off in the distant past, they started collecting govt freebies and the word spread. The laborers themselves bring their ability to work hard, the women who sit at home and have babies so their 8 year olds can run to the store and use their food stamps,,,,now thats the drain.

Simply end all aid except for citizens.

Folks like you and emmett that get all fucked up with the first word in the title of the legislation are much to blame for there not already having been substantial progress in this legislation and the subsequent enforcement considerations.

ABCD,,,,,,EF,,,,H? 2 + 2 = ,,,,,,,,,,,3,,,,no,,,5?!?!??!??!??!??!?!?

See what I mean?

In the meantime: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

LuvRPgrl
08-25-2008, 01:58 PM
And that, LRGL, is why they called it "
Folks like you and emmett that get all fucked up with the first word in the title of the legislation are much to blame for there not already having been substantial progress in this legislation and the subsequent enforcement considerations.

ABCD,,,,,,EF,,,,H? 2 + 2 = ,,,,,,,,,,,3,,,,no,,,5?!?!??!??!??!??!?!?

See what I mean?

In the meantime: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

HAHAHHA, shows what a fucking idiot you are. I dont know the first thing about this particular legislation, nor did I give any opinion regarding it. Shows how you are very badly in need of help. You assume things that dont exist on people, then get pissed off about it.

Psychoblues
08-25-2008, 03:22 PM
Just like I thought, lrpl, you make a shitty remark concerning the thread and want to blame it on someone else because it stinks.

HAHAHHA, shows what a fucking idiot you are. I dont know the first thing about this particular legislation, nor did I give any opinion regarding it. Shows how you are very badly in need of help. You assume things that dont exist on people, then get pissed off about it.

Typical,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Hit it, Bobby Blue Bland, Members Only: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute: