PDA

View Full Version : Thank You Veterans

actsnoblemartin
08-23-2008, 11:07 PM
Its because of YOU, and ONLY You... that I have the freedom to say what i think and feel, and only occasionally act like an idiot :laugh2:

For while i love the constitution and the rule of law, without its enforcement, i.e. those veterans who fought, and those who died for the freedoms I sadly and most americans take for granted we would never have any of the freedoms we cherish if it werent for you good souls.

From the bottom of my heart, I can say, I and every american are eternally in your debt.

Thank You Very Much, and your country and government owe, and more importantly should do everything they can to make your lives easier, for makes our lives so rich, and sacraficing for us

May god bless you, whether you believe in a god or not, and may your country and your government remember the reason they can govern, and live free, because of the brave selfless, wonderful people you are.

I simply cant say enough good things, because their all ture

God bless you and your families

amen

Psychoblues
08-23-2008, 11:33 PM
Uhhhhhhh, marteen. Many of us did it because we just needed a job, like any job!!!!!!!!! Can you dig it?!??!?!?!!??!?!?

Its because of YOU, and ONLY You... that I have the freedom to say what i think and feel, and only occasionally act like an idiot :laugh2:

For while i love the constitution and the rule of law, without its enforcement, i.e. those veterans who fought, and those who died for the freedoms I sadly and most americans take for granted we would never have any of the freedoms we cherish if it werent for you good souls.

From the bottom of my heart, I can say, I and every american are eternally in your debt.

Thank You Very Much, and your country and government owe, and more importantly should do everything they can to make your lives easier, for makes our lives so rich, and sacraficing for us

May god bless you, whether you believe in a god or not, and may your country and your government remember the reason they can govern, and live free, because of the brave selfless, wonderful people you are.

I simply cant say enough good things, because their all ture

God bless you and your families

amen

Thanks for your sentiments and your prayers, marteen. You are a jewel amongst the stones.

Can we drink now?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

actsnoblemartin
08-23-2008, 11:35 PM
aw shucks thanks

yeah, what will it be?

ill toast with a water if you dont mind

Uhhhhhhh, marteen. Many of us did it because we just needed a job, like any job!!!!!!!!! Can you dig it?!??!?!?!!??!?!?

Thanks for your sentiments and your prayers, marteen. You are a jewel amongst the stones.

Can we drink now?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute: