PDA

View Full Version : Obama praises China as "Vastly superior"

theHawk
08-25-2008, 11:30 AM
This shitbag is unbelievable. He has nothing but good things to say about this communist shithole country that exploits and oppresses its people. They build a few bridges and buildings for the Olympics and Obama is easily fooled. And he would prefer companies do business with good 'ol red China.

Everybody's watching what's going on in Beijing right now with the Olympics , Think about the amount of money that China has spent on infrastructure. Their ports, their train systems, their airports are vastly the superior to us now, which means if you are a coporation deciding where to do business you're starting to think, "Beijing looks like a pretty good option."

http://hughhewitt.townhall.com/blog/g/2ebb3fc8-8dbc-4c80-92a9-46332e1ae8eb

:pee: Obama bin Biden

Trigg
08-25-2008, 12:21 PM
Oh, I'm sure Beijing looks great. Did he bother to look at the rest of China.....probably not.

If he had he'd have noticed the poverty and lack of healthcare in the countryside.

08-25-2008, 01:01 PM
He clearly has never run any business.

retiredman
08-25-2008, 01:06 PM
he's talking about how China put a truckload of cash into their infrastructure and how that can and will reap benefits. Is anyone really going to sing the praises of America's crumbling bridges and highways? Is anyone really going to suggest that we DON'T need to put a truckload of cash into OUR infrastructure? Is anyone really going to say that, if we did so, we would NOT reap the benefits of that investment?

Trigg
08-25-2008, 01:32 PM
he's talking about how China put a truckload of cash into their infrastructure and how that can and will reap benefits. Is anyone really going to sing the praises of America's crumbling bridges and highways? Is anyone really going to suggest that we DON'T need to put a truckload of cash into OUR infrastructure? Is anyone really going to say that, if we did so, we would NOT reap the benefits of that investment?

IN ONE CITY!!!!!!!!!!!!

They put a truckload of cash into their infrastructure in ONE CITY.

The cities of Atlanta and Salt Lake City, both spruced up their public transportation and road ways when they held the Olympics. Did Obambam sing the praises of those cities.

You really can't compair ONE city to the US as a whole or China as a whole.

theHawk
08-25-2008, 04:07 PM

We already do put a "truckload" of cash into our infrastructure. The point is we don't have millions of starving and oppressed people as we do it. The point is China, and Obama, have their priorities so ass backwards they think its more important to dump cash to pretty up one city than it is to address the real problems of communist China. Everything is smoke in mirrors with libs and their communist comrades, make everything appear as if its a pretty and happy utopia, all to cover up the real oppression and suffering going on. :lame2:

retiredman
08-25-2008, 04:59 PM
We already do put a "truckload" of cash into our infrastructure. The point is we don't have millions of starving and oppressed people as we do it. The point is China, and Obama, have their priorities so ass backwards they think its more important to dump cash to pretty up one city than it is to address the real problems of communist China. Everything is smoke in mirrors with libs and their communist comrades, make everything appear as if its a pretty and happy utopia, all to cover up the real oppression and suffering going on. :lame2:

please show me where Obama thinks that we should pretty up one city and not address the real problems of America. Regardless of how much you think we spend on our infrastructure, can you honestly say that you are pleased with its condition? Do you LIKE the fact that bridges EVERYWHERE across america are in danger of collapse? Do you really think that infrastructure does not play a critical role in economic development?

Nukeman
08-25-2008, 05:09 PM

Unfortunately after they dump that money into ONE city they have to cut somewhere else. Did you not hear of the corners cut in the building of the schools in the outlying Provence's. You know those that collapsed after the earth quake and killed EVERYONE in the school. You can dump as much money as you want into ONE city but it is what you do FOR EVERYONE that counts.... don't be fooled by a little paint, smoke, and mirrors....

midcan5
08-25-2008, 06:26 PM
When bridges collapse and I-95 has to be closed in Philadelphia, our infrastructure needs help. In NJ we have a bridge out on rt 9 a major roadway for over a year now. Obama is simply stating a fact that China spent the money. Can we? I doubt it so long as the republican no tax corporate greed machine rules.

retiredman
08-25-2008, 07:04 PM
Unfortunately after they dump that money into ONE city they have to cut somewhere else. Did you not hear of the corners cut in the building of the schools in the outlying Provence's. You know those that collapsed after the earth quake and killed EVERYONE in the school. You can dump as much money as you want into ONE city but it is what you do FOR EVERYONE that counts.... don't be fooled by a little paint, smoke, and mirrors....

I am not fooled and I see nothing to make me believe that Obama is either....he is merely pointing out that fixing infrastructure is a wise economic move. I agree.

Silver
08-25-2008, 07:16 PM
Once a traitor, always a traitor

PostmodernProphet
08-25-2008, 08:00 PM
In NJ we have a bridge out on rt 9 a major roadway for over a year now.
Judging by the name of the road, it isn't part of the interstate system.....why do you think the federal government should fix it for you?.....

MtnBiker
08-25-2008, 08:17 PM
I wonder if the estimated 50,000 people that died in China after an earthquake would have preferred our structures or the ones they died in?

Mr. P
08-25-2008, 08:35 PM
EVERY Olympic host city spends mega buck in preparation for the games...BFD. Non issue.

manu1959
08-25-2008, 09:08 PM
When bridges collapse and I-95 has to be closed in Philadelphia, our infrastructure needs help. In NJ we have a bridge out on rt 9 a major roadway for over a year now. Obama is simply stating a fact that China spent the money. Can we? I doubt it so long as the republican no tax corporate greed machine rules.

why don't the states raise taxes and fix their own shit.....

Dilloduck
08-25-2008, 10:09 PM
I am not fooled and I see nothing to make me believe that Obama is either....he is merely pointing out that fixing infrastructure is a wise economic move. I agree.

damn Im' glad he pointed that out for us---I'm putting it on my refridgerator with " properly inflate your tires " . :laugh2:

MtnBiker
08-25-2008, 10:12 PM
damn Im' glad he pointed that out for us---I'm putting it on my refridgerator with " properly inflate your tires " . :laugh2:

I'm waiting for Obama to tell people to eat when they are hungry and drink when they are thirsty. Now that's leadership!

manu1959
08-25-2008, 10:14 PM
I'm waiting for Obama to tell people to eat when they are hungry and drink when they are thirsty. Now that's leadership!

:laugh2:.........damn i can't rep this......

Dilloduck
08-25-2008, 10:16 PM

hold that thought for a second---I gotta write that down too before I waste away. :laugh2:

( How do you think that will fly considering the current obesity crisis in America tho ? It may be too risky ! )

manu1959
08-25-2008, 10:18 PM
hold that thought for a second---I gotta write that down too before I waste away. :laugh2:

( How do you think that will fly considering the current obesity crisis in America tho ? It may be too risky ! )

don't worry he will legislate what you can eat and drink......

Mr. P
08-25-2008, 10:20 PM

I'm waiting on him to tell us how the hell he plans to PAY for all his shit. You can only squeeze the so called rich so much before they too move overseas. Oh, and if folks think they have seen Corporations move overseas now, just wait an watch. Ghost town USA is on the way.

MtnBiker
08-25-2008, 10:21 PM

Or at least tax the shit out of the stuff he doesn't want you to eat or drink

manu1959
08-25-2008, 10:21 PM
I'm waiting on him to tell us how the hell he plans to PAY for all his shit. You can only squeeze the so called rich so much before they too move overseas. Oh, and if folks think they have seen Corporations move overseas now, just wait an watch. Ghost town USA is on the way.

he will pass a law that will prevent the rich from leaving......

MtnBiker
08-25-2008, 10:23 PM

He already told us, he is going to take it from the oil companies. And you are right. Dubai anyone?

Dilloduck

* throws away pencil * Good point---I'll just wait for him to tell me what to do. Hopefully he has a daily show or something.

Mr. P
he will pass a law that will prevent the rich from leaving......

The scary thing is that has been discuss.

MtnBiker
08-25-2008, 10:24 PM
* throws away pencil * Good point---I'll just wait for him to tell me what to do. Hopefully he has a daily show or something.

It's called MSNBC, they will send you an email everyday, lets hope he doesn't tax those as well.

manu1959
08-25-2008, 10:27 PM
He already told us, he is going to take it from the oil companies. And you are right. Dubai anyone?

how do you take money from a non-american company......

Dilloduck
08-25-2008, 10:27 PM
It's called MSNBC, they will send you an email everyday, lets hope he doesn't tax those as well.

WOW--this change thing feels so----communist

Dilloduck
08-25-2008, 10:28 PM

You use diplomacy and speak a lot of French ! :laugh2:

MtnBiker
08-25-2008, 10:29 PM

oh that's easy, you sue them

http://www.reuters.com/article/wtMostRead/idUSWAT00953020080520

manu1959
08-25-2008, 10:30 PM
WOW--this change thing feels so----communist

hey dude.....it is a brave new world..........

manu1959
08-25-2008, 10:32 PM
oh that's easy, you sue them

http://www.reuters.com/article/wtMostRead/idUSWAT00953020080520

so foreign companies / nations are subject to us anti trust laws......

Mr. P
08-25-2008, 10:32 PM

By force, same as from an American company.

MtnBiker
08-25-2008, 10:33 PM
no, but it is better than drilling

STOP THE WAR, STOP THE TORTURE!!

MtnBiker
08-25-2008, 10:36 PM
I hope Obama starts talking soon, I'm getting hungry!

manu1959
08-25-2008, 10:38 PM
I hope Obama starts talking soon, I'm getting hungry!

i was thinking of having a glass of wine......what is obama's protocal on this.....not sure what to do here.....

MtnBiker
08-25-2008, 10:41 PM
i was thinking of having a glass of wine......what is obama's protocal on this.....not sure what to do here.....

damn that's a tough one, maybe there is a form or something at the campaign website

carefull, he will probably tax you on it

manu1959
08-25-2008, 10:44 PM
damn that's a tough one, maybe there is a form or something at the campaign website

carefull, he will probably tax you on it

i figured a french bordeaux would be ok......tried to find a Chinese wine.....but all i could come up with was........she is too 16......

MtnBiker
08-25-2008, 10:46 PM
i figured a french bordeaux would be ok......tried to find a Chinese wine.....but all i could come up with was........she is too 16......

which actually means she is 14 and 1/2

theHawk
08-25-2008, 11:00 PM
please show me where Obama thinks that we should pretty up one city and not address the real problems of America. Regardless of how much you think we spend on our infrastructure, can you honestly say that you are pleased with its condition? Do you LIKE the fact that bridges EVERYWHERE across america are in danger of collapse? Do you really think that infrastructure does not play a critical role in economic development?

WOW, its a FACT that bridges EVERYWHERE in America are "in danger of collapse"? Get a grip you moron. I know in my city there is constant construction eveywhere, and I highly doubt it isn't the same in most other cities. Of course I know inftrastructure plays an important role in the economy, I'm all for building better roads. The point is China simply puts the dressing on one city and Barack praises it, as if to imply the communists know how to run a country better than a free one.

retiredman
08-26-2008, 05:55 AM
WOW, its a FACT that bridges EVERYWHERE in America are "in danger of collapse"? Get a grip you moron. I know in my city there is constant construction eveywhere, and I highly doubt it isn't the same in most other cities. Of course I know inftrastructure plays an important role in the economy, I'm all for building better roads. The point is China simply puts the dressing on one city and Barack praises it, as if to imply the communists know how to run a country better than a free one.

"as if to imply"?:laugh2:

I saw no such implication.

oh, and there is this:

http://www.planetizen.com/node/34230

theHawk
08-26-2008, 08:12 AM
"as if to imply"?:laugh2:

I saw no such implication.

oh, and there is this:

http://www.planetizen.com/node/34230

Of course you wouldn't see such an implication. You're far too in love with Obama to see any fault. :poke:

retiredman
08-26-2008, 12:59 PM
Of course you wouldn't see such an implication. You're far too in love with Obama to see any fault. :poke:

bullshit. for the umpteenth time, Obama was not my first choice, nor my second choice, nor my third choice out of the democratic primary field. He won. I am OK with that... I plan on voting for him rather than voting for four more years of failed republican leadership.

You, on the other hand, see EVERY negative implication about Obama because your hatred for him seeps through every one of your posts. I can't decide whether you hate him simply because you're a racist who hates all black people, or because you are a republican partisan hack who hates all democrats. One or the other.

Sitarro
08-26-2008, 01:14 PM
bullshit. for the umpteenth time, Obama was not my first choice, nor my second choice, nor my third choice out of the democratic primary field. He won. I am OK with that... I plan on voting for him rather than voting for four more years of failed republican leadership.

You, on the other hand, see EVERY negative implication about Obama because your hatred for him seeps through every one of your posts. I can't decide whether you hate him simply because you're a racist who hates all black people, or because you are a republican partisan hack who hates all democrats. One or the other.

How can someone be racist against a guy who is both white and black? If anything a white or a black person would only be 50% racist. Now a Mexican or a Chinaman could be racist against both.......but what if they are only racist against his white side, would that be as bad?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

retiredman
08-26-2008, 01:17 PM
How can someone be racist against a guy who is both white and black? If anything a white or a black person would only be 50% racist. Now a Mexican or a Chinaman could be racist against both.......but what if they are only racist against his white side, would that be as bad?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

someone should have told Homer Plessy!

manu1959
08-26-2008, 01:22 PM

here is wher i find this whole racisit thing curious......45% of voting america is for mccain.....it has been like that for what 8 months......

when clinton and obama were going at each other that left the other 55%.....

now for some reason obama can not get past 45%.....the only explantaion is the left is either sexist or racist.....

no obama has claimed he wanted to unite the country.....ok....great....tell me one thing he has done or said that would appeal to a conservative voter....

calling me a racist and an idiot will not get me to join you.....

he made a mistake.....obama clinton would have pushed past 50% easy.....ego will take you down every time....

manu1959
08-31-2008, 12:39 PM
this just in ..... 10's of 1000's die in vastly superior china due to earthquakes.....

when was the last time 10,000 people died in a us earthquake......

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-general/20080831/China.Earthquake/

10,000 died may 12th....and now another 27 and 180,000 homes