PDA

View Full Version : The Lounge. 2nd most popular forum in the DP Site!!!!

Psychoblues
03-12-2007, 08:33 PM
I don't visit here often and I must say that I've enjoyed scrolling and reading through these otherwise "just to pass some time" threads. This really is where "thoughtful" meats "doofus"!!!!

In any event, I have been knowing many of you for several years now and although I rarely agree with much of the ideologies as expressed by self admitted and otherwise Hell-Be-Damned conservatives I do enjoy the banter and the bitter of the conversations.

Can I buy a round for the group? Set, em up, bartender!!!!!! And put it all on my account!!!!!!!

Said1
03-12-2007, 08:35 PM
I don't visit here often and I must say that I've enjoyed scrolling and reading through these otherwise "just to pass some time" threads. This really is where "thoughtful" meats "doofus"!!!!

In any event, I have been knowing many of you for several years now and although I rarely agree with much of the ideologies as expressed by self admitted and otherwise Hell-Be-Damned conservatives I do enjoy the banter and the bitter of the conversations.

Can I buy a round for the group? Set, em up, bartender!!!!!! And put it all on my account!!!!!!!

Glad you finally found the forum, welcome fellow dofus. Had you asked for directions, you would have found us sooner.:laugh2:

Psychoblues
03-12-2007, 08:42 PM
Seriously, Saudi1, I just knew you would be a responder on this thread.

Glad you finally found the forum, welcome fellow dofus. Had you asked for directions, you would have found us sooner.:laugh2:

Thanks for the welcome and, like you, I hope to have some fun here!!!!!!!

Said1
03-12-2007, 08:47 PM
Seriously, Saudi1, I just knew you would be a responder on this thread.

Thanks for the welcome and, like you, I hope to have some fun here!!!!!!!

Cool. Everyone joins the convoy eventually.

Psychoblues
03-18-2007, 05:17 PM
Cool. Everyone joins the convoy eventually.

"Big Wheels Rollin'"!!!!!!!!!

I appreciate the humor of it all and the comraderie of the convoyers. Damn, I first wrote "conyers"!!! I'm glad I caught that before I hit the "submit reply" button!!!!!!

What's your poison?

Said1
03-18-2007, 05:46 PM
"Big Wheels Rollin'"!!!!!!!!!

I appreciate the humor of it all and the comraderie of the convoyers. Damn, I first wrote "conyers"!!! I'm glad I caught that before I hit the "submit reply" button!!!!!!

What's your poison?

Today? Just Pepsi, lots of ice.

Psychoblues
03-18-2007, 06:32 PM
I'll trip on along with the green "Busch" thing if it's all the same to you, said1:laugh2:

Today? Just Pepsi, lots of ice.

Just don't get confused about it is all I can ask for!!!!!!!

Gunny
03-18-2007, 06:54 PM

How many years did it take?:lol:

jimnyc
03-18-2007, 06:59 PM
How many years did it take?:lol:

We probably won't find him in the music forum till 2012 or so. :)

Welcome to the fun, Psycho! I said it before, and I'll say it again, if more would participate in the chat sections, they will appear more 'human' to others and present a personality, likely reducing some of the heat when posting about politics.

CockySOB
03-18-2007, 07:46 PM

Welcome to the fun, Psycho! I said it before, and I'll say it again, if more would participate in the chat sections, they will appear more 'human' to others and present a personality, likely reducing some of the heat when posting about politics.

But that presupposes that some of us ARE human. I know that's been called into question a few times in my past.... And that's ALL I'm gonna say about that!

Psychoblues
03-18-2007, 08:06 PM
I readily admit that I am "old school", jimnyc. 64 bars, at least a 12 chord transitional progression and a drummer that understands he ain't the only reason for the jamm is my understanding of, well, jamm, jimnyc. And my real deal is as a DRUMMER!!!!!

I've already been there and done that, jimnyc. What's your fave on the blues list of life?

5stringJeff
03-18-2007, 09:24 PM
I readily admit that I am "old school", jimnyc. 64 bars, at least a 12 chord transitional progression and a drummer that understands he ain't the only reason for the jamm is my understanding of, well, jamm, jimnyc. And my real deal is as a DRUMMER!!!!!

So did you hear about the bass player who locked his keys in the van??

It took two hours to get the drummer out!!!

:D

dan
03-19-2007, 12:36 PM

So, since I post exclusively in the chat sections, does that make me [B]super[B]human?

shattered
03-19-2007, 05:54 PM
So, since I post exclusively in the chat sections, does that make me [B]super[B]human?

Not until you master simple HTML tags, young'n. :D

jimnyc
03-19-2007, 06:33 PM
I readily admit that I am "old school", jimnyc. 64 bars,

64 bars before you post here? That explains a lot! :) :cheers2: j/k

jimnyc
03-19-2007, 06:34 PM
So, since I post exclusively in the chat sections, does that make me [b]super[b]human?

No, in PC terms, that makes you politically challenged! Or smart, considering you don't get abused by anyone this way!

Abbey Marie
03-19-2007, 07:11 PM
Psycho, you sound like one hep cat. :420:

Psychoblues
03-19-2007, 08:52 PM
Abbey, I hep it when presented, hip it when it feels good and jamm it when all others fail.

Psycho, you sound like one hep cat. :420:

Dig it?