PDA

View Full Version : The Boss, Bon Jovi headed for Obama's acceptance speech at Invesco Field

Nukeman
08-25-2008, 04:59 PM
OK I like both Bon Jovi and Springsteen, I personaly have been sick of Bruce for a while about his pushing his politicle views at concerts. For Gods sake man just shut up and sing your music that I LOVE. I don't have to agree with you on politics to enjoy your music.

When I heard Bon Jovi is going to do a couple of acoustic numbers I have to say he went down in my book, now that being said I don't think my wife would mind even if he killed someone:laugh2::laugh2: She is soooo in love the man it isn't even funny.....

The Boss, Bon Jovi headed for Obama's acceptance speech at Invesco Field

The Jersey boys are coming, and we ain't talking about Frankie Valli. The Boss and Bon Jovi are ready to perform.

Multiple sources confirmed to the Rocky that Jon Bon Jovi will fly in to perform two acoustic songs before Sen. Barack Obama gives his acceptance speech at Invesco Field on Thursday. After the speech, Bruce Springsteen (photo at right) will close out the night, presumably solo acoustic (E Street Band member Nils Lofgren told the Rocky last week that the band wouldn't be with Springsteen in Denver).

Springsteen's people have not returned multiple requests for comment.

AllieBaba
08-25-2008, 07:15 PM
Bon Jovi has sunk a little in my estimation, as well, sadly.

But somebody...I can't remember who...Sting? Bono? Have plans to play for both Obama AND McCain! Now THOSE are real musicians.:dance:

Shadow
08-26-2008, 01:57 AM
Well ,they had to fill up that big ass stadium they paid for somehow.

Psychoblues
08-26-2008, 02:11 AM
Celebrity begets celebrity. Ain't it ironic?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Hit it, Bon Jovi, No, You Can't Go Home: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute: