PDA

View Full Version : Dufusses Obviously Planted By The Democrats

Sitarro
08-25-2008, 09:52 PM
Please, how obvious are these guys? methamphetamine, drunk with stolen rifles and white supremacy bullshit, how much did Soros pay them for this photo op? He made sure they got to Denver and then alerted the Aurora police department........ believe me, Aurora's police couldn't find an elephant in a 4x6 foot room. This is such bullshit.

http://cbs4denver.com/investigates/assisination.plot.obama.2.802827.html

Plot to Kill Obama: Shoot From High Vantage Point
Written By Brian Maass

Brian Maass
E-mail DENVER (CBS4) ― CBS4 has now learned at least four people are under arrest in connection with a possible plot to kill Barack Obama at his Thursday night acceptance speech in Denver. All are being held on either drug or weapons charges.

CBS4 Investigator Brian Maass reported one of the suspects told authorities they were "going to shoot Obama from a high vantage point using a ... rifle … sighted at 750 yards."

Law enforcement sources tell Maass that one of the suspects "was directly asked if they had come to Denver to kill Obama. He responded in the affirmative."

The story began emerging Sunday morning when Aurora police arrested 28-year-old Tharin Gartrell. He was driving a rented pickup truck in an erratic manner according to sources.

Sources told CBS4 police found two high-powered, scoped rifles in the car along with camouflage clothing, walkie-talkies, a bulletproof vest, a spotting scope, licenses in the names of other people and methamphetamine. One of the rifles is listed as stolen from Kansas.

Subsequently authorities went to the Cherry Creek Hotel to contact an associate of Gartrell's. But that man, who was wanted on numerous warrants, jumped out of a sixth floor hotel window. Law enforcement sources say the man broke an ankle in the fall and was captured moments later. Sources say he was wearing a ring with a swastika, and is thought to have ties to white supremacist organizations.

A third man -- an associate of Gartrell and the hotel jumper was also arrested. He told authorities that the two men "planned to kill Barack Obama at his acceptance speech."

theHawk
08-25-2008, 11:51 PM
Why would htey need to be planted by Dems? There are racist morons out there like this...

Sitarro
08-25-2008, 11:55 PM
Why would htey need to be planted by Dems? There are racist morons out there like this...

The timing, the idiocy of the participants, the ease of their capture and it seems as scripted as everything else we are seeing from the Democrats this week.

Psychoblues
08-26-2008, 12:22 AM
Would you be happier if they had been more successful, zero?

The timing, the idiocy of the participants, the ease of their capture and it seems as scripted as everything else we are seeing from the Democrats this week.

Hit it, Clint, Go Ahead, Make My Day: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Sitarro
08-26-2008, 01:37 AM
Would you be happier if they had been more successful, zero?

Hit it, Clint, Go Ahead, Make My Day: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

The whole point is they were never going to be successful, there was never a chance they would be or could be. You are being manipulated by the Soros machine pulling out all the stops to get his puppet in the White House...... anyone should be able to see that. Why would I want that empty suit to be immortalized that way?

Psychoblues
08-26-2008, 01:47 AM
You certainly have an opinion, zero, and I can tell you that like all of your other opinions it must smell like an asshole.

The whole point is they were never going to be successful, there was never a chance they would be or could be. You are being manipulated by the Soros machine pulling out all the stops to get his puppet in the White House...... anyone should be able to see that. Why would I want that empty suit to be immortalized that way?

The jerks were not plants. They were as serious as your feelings for yourself, zero. Check back with me when you find additional evidence to back up your ridiculous claim.

In the meantime, I'll be jammin' and sippin' a Busch: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Sitarro
08-26-2008, 01:56 AM
You certainly have an opinion, zero, and I can tell you that like all of your other opinions it must smell like an asshole.

The jerks were not plants. They were as serious as your feelings for yourself, zero. Check back with me when you find additional evidence to back up your ridiculous claim.

In the meantime, I'll be jammin' and sippin' a Busch: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

serious?????? An idiot in a rented truck driving erratically with stolen rifles an some meth....... serious?:laugh2::laugh2: And we are suppose to believe that these clowns were going to attempt a 750 yard shot? That's a half of a mile, with a stolen rifle:laugh2::laugh2: sure!

Psychoblues
08-26-2008, 02:04 AM
Never underestimate the stupidity of people that vote against their own economic interests in the interest of preserving the racism they so cherish in their lives.

Damn, I hate to repeat myself!!!!!!!!!

serious?????? An idiot in a rented truck driving erratically with stolen rifles an some meth....... serious?:laugh2::laugh2: And we are suppose to believe that these clowns were going to attempt a 750 yard shot? That's a half of a mile, with a stolen rifle:laugh2::laugh2: sure!

Check back with me when you find additional evidence to back up your ridiculous claim.

Hit it, Forrest: Stupid Is As Stupid Does: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

Sitarro
08-26-2008, 12:37 PM
Never underestimate the stupidity of people that vote against their own economic interests in the interest of preserving the racism they so cherish in their lives.

Damn, I hate to repeat myself!!!!!!!!!

Check back with me when you find additional evidence to back up your ridiculous claim.

Hit it, Forrest: Stupid Is As Stupid Does: :salute::cheers2::clap::laugh2::cheers2::salute:

One of the rifles is a 22 caliber.....:laugh2::laugh2:..... only a Democrat would know so little about guns to think they could use a "22" to attempt a 750-yard or 2,250 foot shot. Even more obviously a plant and bail is only 50 grand so Soros will get them out and they will disappear. The only problem is that the media hasn't cooperated enough.

Little-Acorn
08-26-2008, 12:50 PM
Check back with me when you find additional evidence
Check it out. Little psychoblues is asking someone else to provide evidence to back up a claim!

That alone is worth the price of admission to this thread. :lol:

retiredman
08-26-2008, 01:15 PM

do you have any proof that this is the result of manipulation by Soros, or are we just supposed to take your word for it?:laugh2:

Abbey Marie
08-26-2008, 01:21 PM
I'm surprised no one thought Hillary is behind it. Who stands to gain more?

Sitarro
08-26-2008, 01:30 PM
do you have any proof that this is the result of manipulation by Soros, or are we just supposed to take your word for it?:laugh2:

No, I don't have any proof, do you have any proof that he's not behind it? Do you have any proof that you preach at a for profit social club on Sundays?

retiredman
08-26-2008, 01:45 PM
No, I don't have any proof, do you have any proof that he's not behind it?

you were the one who claimed Soros was behind it. Prove it, or STFU

Sitarro
08-26-2008, 02:36 PM
you were the one who claimed Soros was behind it. Prove it, or STFU

I've also heard that Soros is paying Michelle to stay with Osama. It seems that Osama had a thing or two or three on his 757 with his blond, white flight attendants during his Euro tour. AT first she said it was OK because African men will be African men, then she saw the pictures of the very well endowed flight attendants and went ballistic threatening to take her kid back to her Mother's. Soros got wind of this and made a personal visit to her. He told her, in no uncertain terms, that he already had a perfect look alike of her ready to step up if needed and if she just hung around he could make it very lucrative for her new single life....... rumor has the price at 10 million euros, Soros hates U.S. dollars, in a Swiss account. He will also provide travel benefits for her relocation to Tunisia. She was paid 1 million of the 10 for the speech last night, you may have noticed the nervousness in her voice and her eyes darting back and forth.

Sourses close to the Osamas claim that Osama had a giant oval bed added the refurbishing of his 757 and he's been breaking it in and not with his wife! Sources also say that she and Hillary have something more in common than adulterous husbands, turns out they have a "thing" going on themselves..... turns out she likes blond white women too.

Sitarro
08-26-2008, 04:41 PM
I've also heard that Soros is paying Michelle to stay with Osama. It seems that Osama had a thing or two or three on his 757 with his blond, white flight attendants during his Euro tour. AT first she said it was OK because African men will be African men, then she saw the pictures of the very well endowed flight attendants and went ballistic threatening to take her kid back to her Mother's. Soros got wind of this and made a personal visit to her. He told her, in no uncertain terms, that he already had a perfect look alike of her ready to step up if needed and if she just hung around he could make it very lucrative for her new single life....... rumor has the price at 10 million euros, Soros hates U.S. dollars, in a Swiss account. He will also provide travel benefits for her relocation to Tunisia. She was paid 1 million of the 10 for the speech last night, you may have noticed the nervousness in her voice and her eyes darting back and forth.

Sourses close to the Osamas claim that Osama had a giant oval bed added the refurbishing of his 757 and he's been breaking it in and not with his wife! Sources also say that she and Hillary have something more in common than adulterous husbands, turns out they have a "thing" going on themselves..... turns out she likes blond white women too.

I could see that.:laugh2:

remie
08-27-2008, 02:32 PM
One of the rifles is a 22 caliber.....:laugh2::laugh2:..... only a Democrat would know so little about guns to think they could use a "22" to attempt a 750-yard or 2,250 foot shot. Even more obviously a plant and bail is only 50 grand so Soros will get them out and they will disappear. The only problem is that the media hasn't cooperated enough.

Yep...that would be my weapon of choice. Probably would only have to figure in 20 or 30 feet of drop at 750 yds:laugh2:

retiredman
08-27-2008, 02:45 PM

oh...look who's dealing in slimely, baseless, innuendo. what a surprise!

Sitarro
08-27-2008, 02:55 PM
oh...look who's dealing in slimely, baseless, innuendo. what a surprise!

What does slimely mean? I've never seen that word, did you make it up?

retiredman
08-27-2008, 03:01 PM
What does slimely mean? I've never seen that word, did you make it up?

just for you

Sitarro
08-27-2008, 03:01 PM
Yep...that would be my weapon of choice. Probably would only have to figure in 20 or 30 feet of drop at 750 yds:laugh2:

"Well, you know, like the air is like, thin up here and Hinckley used a 22 to get Reagan...... it should work, they say it will go a mile":laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

What maroons, hey MFM, did they get their training from you on your boat?:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: