PDA

View Full Version : vp kay.........

manu1959
08-27-2008, 01:04 PM
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/nation/5967502.html

lets see ... obama shuns a woman as vp.....all the women are pissed and mccain picks a woman for vp......

wonder who all those pissed off women will vote for now.....

retiredman
08-27-2008, 02:06 PM

lets see ... obama shuns a woman as vp.....all the women are pissed and mccain picks a woman for vp......

Hillary made the case last night that they should vote for the democrat. This isn't an election about personalities, but ideas and platforms and directions. Why would a woman who is a committed democrat vote for a guy like McCain just because he names a woman as his running mate?

darin
08-27-2008, 02:09 PM
...when the LEFT screams "Sexist" and "Racist" because folk don't like their candidates, it implies we should vote for them BECAUSE of physical attributes, not personalities.

crin63
08-27-2008, 02:38 PM
I still prefer Palin, but Hutchinson might be okay. I'll have to go check out her voting record.

08-27-2008, 02:39 PM
Hillary made the case last night that they should vote for the democrat. This isn't an election about personalities, but ideas and platforms and directions. Why would a woman who is a committed democrat vote for a guy like McCain just because he names a woman as his running mate?

Yeah, the party of identity politics isnt about personalities. And what ideas are coming from the Democrat party that are so great?

08-27-2008, 02:40 PM

Wouldn't be a bad idea. Id still prefer Romney though.

retiredman
08-27-2008, 02:42 PM
...when the LEFT screams "Sexist" and "Racist" because folk don't like their candidates, it implies we should vote for them BECAUSE of physical attributes, not personalities.

again, anyone who votes for a candidate for the presidency of the united states simply because of physcial attributes OR personalities should be ashamed of themselves.

manu1959
08-27-2008, 02:44 PM
Wouldn't be a bad idea. Id still prefer Romney though.

i am pretty sure romney will get sec of state....so that he will have international experince when he runs in 12.....

08-27-2008, 02:45 PM
again, anyone who votes for a candidate for the presidency of the united states simply because of physcial attributes OR personalities should be ashamed of themselves.

I agree. I just happen to feel sorry for anyone voting for either Hillary or Obama on ideas and issues, too.

retiredman
08-27-2008, 02:52 PM
I agree. I just happen to feel sorry for anyone voting for either Hillary or Obama on ideas and issues, too.

the fact that you feel sorry for people who believe in the democratic party platform, I guarantee you, is nothing but a source of comic relief for those people.

Gadget (fmr Marine)
08-27-2008, 02:54 PM

I don't know....I would probably vote for Mary Carey if she were on the ticket.

http://www.laist.com/images/laist_marycarey.jpg

http://laist.com/2005/05/19/mary_carey_for_president.php

Who cares if it is a 2005 article.....aren't all the ideas of politicians old....just consider how well Ms Carey would do negotiating with the terrorists!

Sitarro
08-27-2008, 03:09 PM

Yea, sure, like Ferraro said, Osama wouldn't be considered for dog catcher if he was a white boy with that pathetic resume......... "can I organize your community for you?" WOW, you clowns really know how to pick the lightest weight idiots, don't cha?

You imbeciles could have had the election in the bag by bringing Clinton in as VP but that dimwit picked Biden, now you will be lucky to place second.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Sitarro
08-27-2008, 03:11 PM

Hillary made the case for herself, her suggestion for Osama was luke warm to tepid at best, she was running for 2012 with that speech. Bill has Osama pissing in his pants about now....... what a comedy of errors.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

PostmodernProphet
08-27-2008, 05:39 PM

/boggle.......where does that leave Obama?.......

5stringJeff
08-27-2008, 08:26 PM
My party's VP has been at it for several weeks now.

VOTE BARR/ROOT!!!

Yurt
08-27-2008, 09:27 PM

:lol:

this joker must be working for obama, the twists of logic and statements knows no end. 95% of blacks vote for obama....nope, nothing to do with race. but this joker will have you believe that race is but a mere factor, it is ideology that trumps and race serves only as icing on the cake.

PostmodernProphet
08-27-2008, 09:38 PM
My party's VP has been at it for several weeks now.

VOTE BARR/ROOT!!!

good lord.....a root barr float......

Dilloduck
08-27-2008, 10:16 PM
good lord.....a root barr float......

:lol: good one !

midcan5
08-28-2008, 10:11 AM
John McCain does not even respect a woman's right to choose and he would pick a woman? Very doubtful.

No1tovote4
08-28-2008, 10:26 AM
John McCain does not even respect a woman's right to choose and he would pick a woman? Very doubtful.
So you are saying that because John McCain wants to save infants he hates women? Rubbish. Your forehead slopes more every moment you spend pounding your tiny head on the keyboard.

08-28-2008, 12:33 PM

Abortion isnt a choice. Its the cowardly way out of an already poor choice.

Problem is it doesnt take away the consequences of the womans actions. Instead of a child she is emotionally scarred.

It's rather sad. But then its obvious why liberals actually support abortion. its a way to get rid of the "undesirable" races.

manu1959
08-29-2008, 10:52 PM

damn....called it as a woman but the wrong one........

Dilloduck
08-29-2008, 11:14 PM

I'm giving you full credit anyway! :laugh2:

Kathianne
08-29-2008, 11:19 PM

LOL! Hutchinson is more well known, I'm not sure McCain didn't make a mistake here. On the other hand, I really do hold Night Train in high regard, so maybe...

CockySOB
08-29-2008, 11:27 PM
delete