PDA

View Full Version : Obama says not about 'dirty' campaigning, but chooses attack dog

Yurt
08-27-2008, 09:23 PM
my understanding is that obama campaigned on a platform that promised...not the so-called politics of old, no dirty campaigning/smears, yet, the wonder moron purposefully chose biden as his attack dog. i have waited for the press, dems, obama die hard worshippers to denounce this tactic, but have not heard a peep. the press has only barely mentioned """possible""" attack dog role, etc....

obama is full of dog shittle

Dilloduck
08-27-2008, 10:31 PM
my understanding is that obama campaigned on a platform that promised...not the so-called politics of old, no dirty campaigning/smears, yet, the wonder moron purposefully chose biden as his attack dog. i have waited for the press, dems, obama die hard worshippers to denounce this tactic, but have not heard a peep. the press has only barely mentioned """possible""" attack dog role, etc....

obama is full of dog shittle

Well he had Kerry, his french poodle, slinging a lot of shit. I really wonder what would happen if McCain simply went ALL positive and denounce anyone campaigning for him if they went negative. The loving Democrats all spoke like hate-filled gang members.

Yurt
08-27-2008, 10:40 PM
of course, the dems expect the GOP to sling hate and attacks, but obama promised he was different, not like that....his cult followers bash mccain anytime mccain criticizes obama by calling that an 'attack'. yet, obama is such a pussy he has to tether himself to an attack dog.

No1tovote4
08-27-2008, 10:41 PM
It is easy to promise to be all positive when you are a star on the rise. Not quite so easily done when you've lost 11 points in the polls in a month.

Dilloduck
08-27-2008, 10:45 PM
of course, the dems expect the GOP to sling hate and attacks, but obama promised he was different, not like that....his cult followers bash mccain anytime mccain criticizes obama by calling that an 'attack'. yet, obama is such a pussy he has to tether himself to an attack dog.

But what if McCain actually did the unexpected--go absolutely and confidently positve ? High road them.

No1tovote4
08-27-2008, 10:48 PM
But what if McCain actually did the unexpected--go absolutely and confidently positve ? High road them.

I think he'd lose. Most people wouldn't know or work at all to find out how Obama voted on that scenario with a baby surviving an abortion. A few informative ads that tell them how he voted may swing a few of the TeeVee generation that never seek out information, they expect it handed to them by their TeeVee. So forth with McCain and say how he voted to allow injured vets to be allowed to choose their own health care providers.

Dilloduck
08-27-2008, 10:55 PM
I think he'd lose. Most people wouldn't know or work at all to find out how Obama voted on that scenario with a baby surviving an abortion. A few informative ads that tell them how he voted may swing a few of the TeeVee generation that never seek out information, they expect it handed to them by their TeeVee. So forth with McCain and say how he voted to allow injured vets to be allowed to choose their own health care providers.

Maybe so but the Democrats are so much better at the mudslinging. I guess I was just hoping for something to happen to make this election at least interesting. The old "say Obama's name" routine may be good for name recognition but if I hear one more person slowly and carefully enunciating it, I'll puke.

Yurt
08-27-2008, 10:56 PM

actually, mccain has done pretty much that. it is only the liberal news that calls his honest debates/concerns/questions about his opponent 'attacks'. check the news, when mccain criticizes oblameyou, the news titles it: mccain on the attack....oblameyou criticizes mccain and the news titles it: obama undermines mccain with sharp rhetoric.

what do you expect dillo?

Dilloduck
08-27-2008, 10:58 PM
actually, mccain has done pretty much that. it is only the liberal news that calls his honest debates/concerns/questions about his opponent 'attacks'. check the news, when mccain criticizes oblameyou, the news titles it: mccain on the attack....oblameyou criticizes mccain and the news titles it: obama undermines mccain with sharp rhetoric.

what do you expect dillo?

:laugh2: DOH--I know--I screwed up and almost took this shit seriously for a sec.

Yurt
08-27-2008, 11:45 PM
:laugh2: DOH--I know--I screwed up and almost took this shit seriously for a sec.

well, some do take it seriously. that changes things doesn't it...

midcan5
08-28-2008, 08:45 AM
Calling Biden that name after Karl 'scumbag' Rove is on your side is hypocrisy on a level untouchable by mere mortals. Check out his real middle name, seems he was born a hypocrite.

After what the republicans did to McCain in 2000, it has to strike any person that dirt is all the republicans have for substance, and McCain has no choice but to use it. I do hope the dems point out the failures of the republican for jobs, working people, peace, and a host of other failures.

http://www.crooksandliars.com/category/white-house/karl-rove/

No1tovote4
08-28-2008, 09:10 AM
Calling Biden that name after Karl 'scumbag' Rove is on your side is hypocrisy on a level untouchable by mere mortals. Check out his real middle name, seems he was born a hypocrite.

After what the republicans did to McCain in 2000, it has to strike any person that dirt is all the republicans have for substance, and McCain has no choice but to use it. I do hope the dems point out the failures of the republican for jobs, working people, peace, and a host of other failures.

LOL. Using Biden as some sort of shining example of "good" is totally inane.

The guy is a plagiarist and dropped out of his first Presidential run because he was caught at it, as well as embellishment on his resume. He's Nixon in D clothing, feeling inadequate somehow and it causes him to act like a moron in some areas while trying to cover up his "inadequacy". I'm surprised still that the Obama camp chose him as their Veep. It will come out in the two months between now and election time. Believe me.

Yurt
08-28-2008, 12:00 PM

comparing the two shows ignorance, rove was not VP :poke:, biden could be our president and obama promised he would not campaign like that, i guess that was just another lie by the 'profit' obama

Yurt
08-31-2008, 08:38 PM
i love how the libs avoid threads like this