PDA

View Full Version : bill clinton's speech.......

manu1959
08-27-2008, 10:18 PM
bill is quite the orator.........he is smooth i will give him that.....

Dilloduck
08-27-2008, 10:24 PM

Monica gave him that too. I loved hearing him tell us about family values ! :laugh2:

No1tovote4
08-27-2008, 10:25 PM
He handed them a foundation that they can use later to build the framework of a real run at the Presidency that isn't based on "change" and "hope" without direction and plan. Then Biden spent his time introducing his mommy.

Kathianne
08-28-2008, 03:56 AM
He handed them a foundation that they can use later to build the framework of a real run at the Presidency that isn't based on "change" and "hope" without direction and plan. Then Biden spent his time introducing his mommy.

I am so hoping that Obama will minimize Clinton during the campaign. Obama finds them beneath him, hope he continues to do so.

theHawk
08-28-2008, 08:04 AM
BJ Clinton basically said the reason Obama is qualified to be Commander in Chief is because "they said the same thing" about BJ when he was running. The problem with that arguement is BJ actually had alot more experience than Obama, he was governor for twelve years. Also, BJ was a horrible Commander in Chief, he let terrorist attack after terrorist attack happen on his watch without any responses, or lame duck responses that accomplished nothing but emboldening the Islamists to attack us more. He completely ignored the requests by the base commander at Dhahran Air Base, and because of that terrorists were able to park a tanker truck rigged to blow right next to the barracks and blew it to pieces, killing 19 airmen. BJ was never qualified to be CNC, and Obama is even less so. This is what we want for this country?

No1tovote4
08-28-2008, 09:00 AM
I am so hoping that Obama will minimize Clinton during the campaign. Obama finds them beneath him, hope he continues to do so.
I've actually been stunned at this, the campaign is run so well in other areas, then they do not take advantage of a well-stated and thought out foundation laid by another, just because he is "DLC"...

Sitarro
08-28-2008, 12:23 PM

I know, like a used car salesman selling inventory that went through Katrina, you couldn't really tell he was lying. He's been using that skill for years with his own wife........ I guess that's where he gets that "Slick Willie" name.:laugh2:

Sitarro
08-28-2008, 12:25 PM
I know, like a used car salesman selling inventory that went through Katrina, you couldn't really tell he was lying. He's been using that skill for years with his own wife........ I guess that's where he gets that "Slick Willie" name.:laugh2:

On the other hand, Biden's lies were obvious, he needs some lessons from the Master......... Osama has gotten his.:laugh2:

fj1200
08-28-2008, 12:41 PM
I've actually been stunned at this, the campaign is run so well in other areas, then they do not take advantage of a well-stated and thought out foundation laid by another, just because he is "DLC"...

Gore didn't use him either, I don't recall Kerry's position, and now BO, I wonder if they have polling that indicates that the American people don't like/are sick of him.

manu1959
08-28-2008, 02:18 PM
Gore didn't use him either, I don't recall Kerry's position, and now BO, I wonder if they have polling that indicates that the American people don't like/are sick of him.

the dnc blame bill for gore's loss....if you remember bill shamed them and his polling numbers sucked at the end of his term....

fj1200
08-28-2008, 03:17 PM
the dnc blame bill for gore's loss....if you remember bill shamed them and his polling numbers sucked at the end of his term....

It's ironic how the removal of bill from office may have led to a Gore win IMO.

No1tovote4
08-28-2008, 10:18 PM
They don't have to use him. He already laid the foundation. He gave them the first tools, showed them how to apply them all in one speech. Instead we got pictures of mommy and a litany of programs that they insist are "paid for" by their plan, but we know they are not.

Seriously, if this is the best they can do, McCain is assured a victory.

manu1959
08-28-2008, 10:22 PM
It's ironic how the removal of bill from office may have led to a Gore win IMO.

i am sorry but i really don't understand your point.....