PDA

View Full Version : Fred Phelps meets gay admirer

gabosaurus
03-12-2007, 11:16 PM
Fred Phelps, the famous "God hates fag" whacko, apparently has some gay fans who are not afraid to display their affections.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=52f_1173577553

manu1959
03-12-2007, 11:20 PM
Fred Phelps, the famous "God hates fag" whacko, apparently has some gay fans who are not afraid to display their affections.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=52f_1173577553

is he not entitled to his free speech the same as you? or is anyone you disagree with a whacko?

how intollerant of you

gabosaurus
03-12-2007, 11:23 PM
I wish Fred all the best. I am totally in favor of him speaking his mind.
He's totally entertaining. :cheers2:

Mr. P
03-12-2007, 11:31 PM
Fred Phelps is a closet gay.

gabosaurus
03-12-2007, 11:38 PM
Fred Phelps is a closet gay.

I agree. He's always looked gay to me.

03-13-2007, 01:01 AM
This is rather old. I posted it here months ago. (alright it was probably USMB) but its not anything new.

The ClayTaurus
03-13-2007, 08:25 AM
This is rather old. I posted it here months ago. (alright it was probably USMB) but its not anything new.So? I hadn't seen it. Do you want the credit for it, or something?

03-13-2007, 12:20 PM
So? I hadn't seen it. Do you want the credit for it, or something?

Just saying it isnt really anything we haven't seen before.

Oh and if you like this, you really should see some of their other sketched. The Lessons we learn from History - Trojan Horse one is particular funny.

GW in Ohio
03-13-2007, 06:45 PM
Fred Phelps....

hnnnnh....hnnnhhhh....hnnnnh......

:salute: :laugh2: :dance: :laugh2: :salute:

Closet gay? Oh, yeah.

Nobody would do the hateful things he does unless they're struggling with their own sexual identity. He's trying to wipe out his own homosexuality by attacking it in others. If he hadn't behaved like such a nasty asshole, you could almost feel sorry for him.

I can only imagine the self-loathing this guy must feel.

glockmail
03-13-2007, 07:24 PM
Fred Phelps....

hnnnnh....hnnnhhhh....hnnnnh......

:salute: :laugh2: :dance: :laugh2: :salute:

Closet gay? Oh, yeah.

Nobody would do the hateful things he does unless they're struggling with their own sexual identity. He's trying to wipe out his own homosexuality by attacking it in others. If he hadn't behaved like such a nasty asshole, you could almost feel sorry for him.

I can only imagine the self-loathing this guy must feel.

I think he's just an Old Testament guy. If you read the story of Ham (the first gay) and then the related stories about how God tried to destroy the decendants of Ham, you could come to the conclusion that God does indeed hate fags.

The problem with Fred is that he's going about preaching that message the wrong way.

Yurt
03-13-2007, 07:53 PM
I don't think God hates the "homosexual." He hates the sin, in fact, lying with another man as with a woman is one a only a few sins God calls:

abomination

Something to think about. Especially those who get all touchy when people speak out against sticking a reproductive organ into a shit excreting, feces emptying, orafice called the anus, which in technical terms excretes WASTE matter.

I have yet to hear anyone liberal on this board support this kind of behavior. I have dropped the challenge many times.

glockmail
03-13-2007, 08:20 PM

Something to think about. Especially those who get all touchy when people speak out against sticking a reproductive organ into a shit excreting, feces emptying, orafice called the anus, which in technical terms excretes WASTE matter.

Around 67-80% of fags lick and/or insert their tongues into the anuses of their partners (called "rimming", anilingus, fecal sex, etc.) and ingest biologically significant amounts of feces (7), which is the chief cause of hepatitis and parasitic infections among fags (8). This practice is called the "prime taste treat in sex" in the bestseller The Joy of Gay Sex.
http://www.godhatesfags.com/fags/fagfacts.html

Yurt
03-13-2007, 08:33 PM
http://www.godhatesfags.com/fags/fagfacts.html

Kindly show in the Bible where God hates the actual sinner in this instance. I could not find a single source from God to back up the websites ridiculous title.

I for one would never make such a bold claim about what God "hates" or does not "hate."

GW in Ohio
03-13-2007, 09:04 PM
I don't think God hates the "homosexual." He hates the sin, in fact, lying with another man as with a woman is one a only a few sins God calls:

abomination

I have yet to hear anyone liberal on this board support this kind of behavior. I have dropped the challenge many times.

I could be wrong about this.......

But I don't think God really gives a shit who sleeps with whom, or who lies with whom, or who fucks whom up the ass.

I think God's got bigger shit to worry about.

That's just my opinion.........

Yurt
03-13-2007, 09:40 PM

But I don't think God really gives a shit who sleeps with whom, or who lies with whom, or who fucks whom up the ass.

Yeah, your're right, He does not care about adultery, incest or forcing a young child to sleep with someone.

Ah, who cares, certainly not God.

:bsflag:

And btw, your "shit" psuedo word is the most worthless thing I have ever read. I am left ASSume you agree with sticking your reproductive organ in that orafice.

Hugh Lincoln
03-13-2007, 10:47 PM
I went to journalism school in Lawrence, Kansas, and Fred Phelps was just an hour's drive away in Topeka, Kansas. We had a very left-wing journalism professor who was also very pro-free speech (positions not always consistent).

Anyway, we had this fat angry feminist in our class who would always say, "I support free speech, but only good free speech. Can't we censor Fred Phelps?"

No, the journalism professor would say. Credit where it's due. I bet the guy would have defended the lawsuit against him.

03-14-2007, 12:12 AM

Yeah, I am sure God has more important things than His children misusing the power He gave them to create and making themselves miserable in the process.

Just so you know, it's not a coincidence that the greatest sins happen to be misuse of the power to give and to take life.

glockmail
03-14-2007, 02:06 PM
Kindly show in the Bible where God hates the actual sinner in this instance. I could not find a single source from God to back up the websites ridiculous title.

I for one would never make such a bold claim about what God "hates" or does not "hate."

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=19684&postcount=1

glockmail
03-14-2007, 02:07 PM

Your opinion is incorrect. Read the link below.

GW in Ohio
03-14-2007, 02:34 PM
Yeah, your're right, He does not care about adultery, incest or forcing a young child to sleep with someone.

Ah, who cares, certainly not God.

:bsflag:

And btw, your "shit" psuedo word is the most worthless thing I have ever read. I am left ASSume you agree with sticking your reproductive organ in that orafice.

I didn't say anything about incest or child molestation. I didn't even mention adultery. Your attempt to obfuscate is very dishonest.

I said God doesn't give a shit who has sex with whom. And for those who have reading comprehension problems, that would mean God doesn't care if two consenting adults have sexual relations.

5stringJeff
03-14-2007, 02:59 PM
It's obvious that God does care who has sex with whom. Read the seventh commandment: Do not commit adultery. Read elsewhere in the Bible, and there are prohibitions against sexual immorality in several places. Jesus even equated lust with adultery. So even two consenting adults having sex is outside of God's will.

On the topic of God hating certain people: it's plain that God loves all people, regardless of the sins they've committed: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him." (John 3:16-17, Jesus speaking) God sees homosexuals just as he sees any other sinners, and he still calls them to repent and be saved.