PDA

View Full Version : pat buchannan on msnbc...

manu1959
08-28-2008, 11:07 PM
drooling over obama.............

ok maybe i get it......anyone else know why he would do this......

Yurt
08-28-2008, 11:11 PM
attention whore?

Sitarro
08-28-2008, 11:53 PM

Like the people that are trying to help Obama get into the Presidency by voting for third, forth and eighth party candidates, he thinks an Osama Presidency will help his guys get in the next time around.

Kathianne
08-29-2008, 05:40 AM
He believes that if Obama gets in, with a majority in both houses, they will be forced to leave all missions and end/rescind NAFTA, CAFTA, etc. Then the US will return to the gold standard, end ties with Israel. The CHANGE Buchanan is looking for, and then we will happily return to the past,

red states rule
08-29-2008, 09:03 PM

a requirement if you want to be employed at DNC TV?

krisy
08-29-2008, 09:18 PM
I think the media were absolutely atrocious last night. I flipped around the cable networks and was appauled at the drooling and foaming at the mouth over Obama's speech.

MSNBC and CNN were literally acting like they had just witnessed the birth of their first born son. There really aren't words too describe the bias coming out of these idiots. My husband and I were laying in bed starting to dose off and he couldn't stop laughing at how unproffesional and ridiculous they sounded. One of the CNN anchors and said his speech was like "waiting to exhale". Keith Olberman had tears in his eyes.

Then today on O'Reilly,he reported that when Gov Palin was announced as McCains running mate,MSNBC had a breaking news headline that read something to the effect of : Breaking News... How many houses will Palin add to the Republican ticket?

Just more examples of how the media is too far left and sucks at what they do......really.

red states rule
08-29-2008, 09:21 PM
I think the media were absolutely atrocious last night. I flipped around the cable networks and was appauled at the drooling and foaming at the mouth over Obama's speech.

MSNBC and CNN were literally acting like they had just witnessed the birth of their first born son. There really aren't words too describe the bias coming out of these idiots. My husband and I were laying in bed starting to dose off and he couldn't stop laughing at how unproffesional and ridiculous they sounded. One of the CNN anchors and said his speech was like "waiting to exhale". Keith Olberman had tears in his eyes.

Then today on O'Reilly,he reported that when Gov Palin was announced as McCains running mate,MSNBC had a breaking news headline that read something to the effect of : Breaking News... How many houses will Palin add to the Republican ticket?

Just more examples of how the media is too far left and sucks at what they do......really.

With the likes of Keith Overbite, Chris Matthews and David Schuster DNC TV has given up on even trying to hidfe their bias for Obama

With the feuding going on between Overbite and Matthews the network is ready implode

krisy
08-29-2008, 09:28 PM
With the likes of Keith Overbite, Chris Matthews and David Schuster DNC TV has given up on even trying to hidfe their bias for Obama

With the feuding going on between Overbite and Matthews the network is ready implode

:laugh2::laugh2:

I saw what happened between Olberman and Matthews, That was priceless.

Your right tho,they really aren't trying to hide anything,that is painfully obvious. I am so glad for Fox News :dance:

red states rule
08-29-2008, 09:31 PM
:laugh2::laugh2:

I saw what happened between Olberman and Matthews, That was priceless.

Your right tho,they really aren't trying to hide anything,that is painfully obvious. I am so glad for Fox News :dance:

Watch this video of Overbite getting pissed off over an AP's reporters assessement of Obama's speech

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlLA/journos/olbermann_chastises_aps_assessment_of_obama_speech _93076.asp?c=rss

Gaffer
08-29-2008, 09:39 PM
I won't watch any news except FOX and sometimes I turn them off because they give way too much time to liberal talking heads. The other news channels won't even get a scan as I flip through the channels. They are disgusting. They are not bias, they go way beyond bias to being bought and paid for by the liberals. They have become a kgb style propaganda machine.

red states rule
08-29-2008, 09:44 PM
I won't watch any news except FOX and sometimes I turn them off because they give way too much time to liberal talking heads. The other news channels won't even get a scan as I flip through the channels. They are disgusting. They are not bias, they go way beyond bias to being bought and paid for by the liberals. They have become a kgb style propaganda machine.

Well then Gaffer this should find this interesting. Michael Moore is hoping for a hurricane to hit during the Republciqan convention

Here we have a lib who claims to care about the working class, yet he wants some part of the Gulf coast to get hit with a possible Cat 3 storm

He said this on Keith Overbites show BTW

http://theautopsy.wordpress.com/2008/08/29/michael-moore-god-sent-gustav-to-the-gulf-coast-to-make-me-happy/

for the video

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/08/29/michael-moore-this-hurricane-is-proof-that-there-is-a-god-in-heaven/

krisy
08-29-2008, 09:46 PM
Watch this video of Overbite getting pissed off over an AP's reporters assessement of Obama's speech

http://www.mediabistro.com/fishbowlLA/journos/olbermann_chastises_aps_assessment_of_obama_speech _93076.asp?c=rss

I guess Keith Olbermann is only for free speech when that speech agrees with his OPINION. One has to wonder if he realises that is what it is,an opinion. He has to be the worst news anchor ever.

Kathianne
08-29-2008, 09:49 PM

I would like to like FOX, a few blue moons ago I did. Now however, unless I can catch Hume, all I hear are self serving bots or those sucking up to the bots.

I've gone C-Span.

red states rule
08-29-2008, 09:49 PM
I guess Keith Olbermann is only for free speech when that speech agrees with his OPINION. One has to wonder if he realises that is what it is,an opinion. He has to be the worst news anchor ever.

and the crap he puts out of his little watched show - like fat ass Moore hoping for a Cat 3 storm to hit the US during the Republcian convention

Gaffer
08-29-2008, 09:56 PM
Coming from the fat ass I'm not surprised. They need to haul him down there and use his fat ass to plug any holes in the levies.

red states rule
08-29-2008, 10:00 PM
Coming from the fat ass I'm not surprised. They need to haul him down there and use his fat ass to plug any holes in the levies.

Damn Gaffer, I wish I could rep you for that

krisy
08-30-2008, 06:39 AM

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

good one gaffer!

When you think about it,he really is a sicko being happy about this hurricane. Isn't he supposed to be a liberal? You know the only people in the world who have compassion?

Gaffer
08-30-2008, 08:53 AM
:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

good one gaffer!

When you think about it,he really is a sicko being happy about this hurricane. Isn't he supposed to be a liberal? You know the only people in the world who have compassion?

He's mentally deranged, he knows it, and he flaunts it.

red states rule
08-30-2008, 08:53 AM
The folks at DNC TV are getting pissed off at folks pointing out their obvious bias

Matthews: 'To Hell With My Critics,' Obama 'Inspires Me!'
By Geoffrey Dickens (Bio | Archive)
August 28, 2008 - 23:23 ET

Chris Matthews shook the proverbial fist at this detractors as he delivered the following praise of Barack Obama's acceptance speech on MSNBC's live coverage of the Democratic National Convention on Thursday night, earning loud applause from the audience gathered by the channel's outdoor location:

KEITH OLBERMANN: For 42 minutes not a sour note and spellbinding throughout in way usually reserved for the creations of fiction. An extraordinary political statement....I'd love to find something to criticize about it. You got anything?

CHRIS MATTHEWS: No. You know I've been criticized for saying he inspires me and to hell with my critics!

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/geoffrey-dickens/2008/08/28/matthews-hell-my-critics-obama-inspires-me

krisy
08-30-2008, 09:16 AM
The folks at DNC TV are getting pissed off at folks pointing out their obvious bias

Matthews: 'To Hell With My Critics,' Obama 'Inspires Me!'
By Geoffrey Dickens (Bio | Archive)
August 28, 2008 - 23:23 ET

Chris Matthews shook the proverbial fist at this detractors as he delivered the following praise of Barack Obama's acceptance speech on MSNBC's live coverage of the Democratic National Convention on Thursday night, earning loud applause from the audience gathered by the channel's outdoor location:

KEITH OLBERMANN: For 42 minutes not a sour note and spellbinding throughout in way usually reserved for the creations of fiction. An extraordinary political statement....I'd love to find something to criticize about it. You got anything?

CHRIS MATTHEWS: No. You know I've been criticized for saying he inspires me and to hell with my critics!

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/geoffrey-dickens/2008/08/28/matthews-hell-my-critics-obama-inspires-me

These two are miserable failures at what they do.

red states rule
08-30-2008, 09:20 AM
These two are miserable failures at what they do.

The rating back you up

Fox News beats DNC TV by a 2 or 3 to 1 ratio

red states rule
08-30-2008, 11:06 AM
Here is another example of the liberal media bias agaisnt the McCain campaign. This was what was on the screen during a breaking news segment at MSNBC when Gov Palin was introduced by McCain

http://themediareport.com/aug2008/msnbc-083108-palin-houses.JPG