PDA

View Full Version : non-partisan thread

actsnoblemartin
08-29-2008, 06:35 PM
Name one republican, Democrat, and Atleast 1 or more third party candidate, that you ACTUALLY want or wish were running, and why.

Disclaimer: I'd like to see this thread be fun instead of deteriorate so if you dont like it, or just wanna bash people, please keep your mouth shut

red states rule
08-29-2008, 06:42 PM
Bobby Jindal is a rising star in the Republican party. I would have liked to have seen him in the race

theHawk
08-29-2008, 06:44 PM
Bobby Jindal as well, but I understand his passion right now is helping his state.

Can't name a Dem because I don't know any with any values. Not saying there isn't any, I just don't know any.

red states rule
08-29-2008, 06:45 PM
Bobby Jindal as well, but I understand his passion right now is helping his state.

Can't name a Dem because I don't know any with any values. Not saying there isn't any, I just don't know any.

I had the same issue Hawk with trying to name a Dem

actsnoblemartin
08-29-2008, 06:50 PM
I can name two without trying

Joe lieberman, and former senator or congressman harold ford jr.

Both principled men, whether you agree with them or not, but I cant force you to name a dem if you dont want to.

I was talking about it in terms of matchups, who would you want to run, and/or what would make an interesting matchup either way.

Ill throw one out there just for the heck of it

Duncan Hunter vs john edwards

that would have been fun for me to see!

Duncan would have verbally clean john edwards clock

but i would have love to see bob barr there in the mix as well, to make it interesting, and even good ole ross perot for excitement

how's that for a matchup baby! :dance: