PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin: Grandmother? - Merged w/ Daily KOS thread

Joe Steel
08-30-2008, 06:18 AM
…the oldest girl is rumored to have actually been the one who had the last baby, the one with Down’s Syndrome. She was taken out of school the last 4 or 5 months of her mother’s pregnancy.

On March 5th, 2008 Alaska’s Republican Governor, Sarah Palin, announced to the media that she was 7 months pregnant with her 5th child. She is currently 44.

Palin’s daughter Bristol is 16 and attends an Anchorage high school. Students who have attended class with her report that she has been out of school for months, claiming a prolonged case of mono.

The Fully Vetted Sarah Palin (http://themoderatevoice.com/politics/sarah-palin/22236/the-fully-vetted-sarah-palin/)

I'd have no problem with Sarah Palin raising her grandchild as her child but I'd be concerned about the need to lie about it. Why would she feel the need to do that? Is she so in thrall to religious extremists she can't admit to a mistake in her own family?

krisy
08-30-2008, 06:56 AM
Uhhh.....I don't know anything about this website you linked too,but do you really believe this? Isn't this scumbag politics?

I have to wonder if the people behind this story do realise that a 44 year old woman having a Downs Syndrome baby is not unlikely? However,the chance of a teen aged girl having one is very unlikely?

I'm thinking Libs know this is a good pick and that is why your ripping her to shreds-liberal media style.

Joe Steel
08-30-2008, 07:17 AM
Uhhh.....I don't know anything about this website you linked too,but do you really believe this? Isn't this scumbag politics?

I have to wonder if the people behind this story do realise that a 44 year old woman having a Downs Syndrome baby is not unlikely? However,the chance of a teen aged girl having one is very unlikely?

I'm thinking Libs know this is a good pick and that is why your ripping her to shreds-liberal media style.

The baby's medical condition is not the issue. At issue is Palin's decision to hide the baby's parentage.

krisy
08-30-2008, 07:25 AM
The baby's medical condition is not the issue. At issue is Palin's decision to hide the baby's parentage.

Joe,please. I think most people would need to see some unarguable proof of this allegation. If you step back,you'll see how absolutely absurd this makes her leftist opponents look.

Joe Steel
08-30-2008, 07:27 AM
Joe,please. I think most people would need to see some unarguable proof of this allegation. If you step back,you'll see how absolutely absurd this makes her leftist opponents look.

Developing "unarguable proof" begins with suspicion and investigation.

Look at the linked photo. Does Palin look like she's pregnant?

krisy
08-30-2008, 07:46 AM
Developing "unarguable proof" begins with suspicion and investigation.

Look at the linked photo. Does Palin look like she's pregnant?

I don't see any proof that this was on Super Tuesday. Even if it was,some women don't appear "big" until the 8th or 9th month.

I still don't believe this.

red states rule
08-30-2008, 07:48 AM
I don't see any proof that this was on Super Tuesday. Even if it was,some women don't appear "big" until the 8th or 9th month.

Krisy, this is how desperate the Obamabots are. The pick of Gov Palin has them paying defense, and has taken the afterglow of Obama's nomination off the front page

Not only is a brand new race, but the huge ego of the messiah is badly bruised since he is not the talk of the liberal media

krisy
08-30-2008, 07:53 AM
Krisy, this is how desperate the Obamabots are. The pick of Gov Palin has them paying defense, and has taken the afterglow of Obama's nomination off the front page

Not only is a brand new race, but the huge ego of the messiah is badly bruised since he is not the talk of the liberal media

Your right. This shows just how desperate they are.

I'm waiting to hear how the baby's father is really an alien from Venus.

red states rule
08-30-2008, 07:58 AM
Your right. This shows just how desperate they are.

I'm waiting to hear how the baby's father is really an alien from Venus.

You hafve to consider the source of the anger and desperation. It comes from the left that hates conservatives and conservative principals

Then you have the pissed off Hillary people who wanted a female VP

Now I ask you, who would you rather have as VP for 4 years?

This

http://www.wengerts.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/hillary.jpg

or this

http://celebrity.rightpundits.com/wp-content/photos/sarah_palin1.JPG

Joe Steel
08-30-2008, 08:02 AM

Eyes wide shut.

Joe Steel
08-30-2008, 08:03 AM

Desperation is defending an inexperienced, apparently corrupt, governor of a rural state as a good pick for the vice presidency.

krisy
08-30-2008, 08:05 AM
Eyes wide shut.

I could say the same about your eyes regarding your support for a man who has appeared at times to be ashamed of his and his own mother's race.

red states rule
08-30-2008, 08:06 AM
Desperation is defending an inexperienced, apparently corrupt, governor of a rural state as a good pick for the vice presidency.

Joey, Gov Palin was in public office 5 YEARS before your boy Obama was

Gov Palin exposed corruption, and had Republicans tosse dout of office. You guys promote and defnd fellow Dems who are caught with their hand in the cookie jar

Joe Steel
08-30-2008, 08:07 AM
I could say the same about your eyes regarding your support for a man who has appeared at times to be ashamed of his and his own mother's race.

That never happened and has nothing to do with Palin's behavior.

red states rule
08-30-2008, 08:09 AM

You mean his typical white Grandma?

Joe Steel
08-30-2008, 08:09 AM
Joey, Gov Palin was in public office 5 YEARS before your boy Obama was

Gov Palin exposed corruption, and had Republicans tosse dout of office. You guys promote and defnd fellow Dems who are caught with their hand in the cookie jar

Miss Wasilla was mayor of a bedroom suburb of tiny city. If you think that's "experience," you're even more desperate than I imagined.

red states rule
08-30-2008, 08:11 AM
Miss Wasilla was mayor of a bedroom suburb of tiny city. If you think that's "experience," you're even more desperate than I imagined.

She does have more experience Joey - get over it

Your desperation is showing

She has more accomplishment then Obama and Hillary combined. OF course if she only accomplished one thing, she would have more then they do combined

Joe Steel
08-30-2008, 08:15 AM
She does have more experience Joey - get over it

Your desperation is showing

She has more accomplishment then Obama and Hillary combined. OF course if she only accomplished one thing, she would have more then they do combined

Saying so doesn't make it so, Rosey.

red states rule
08-30-2008, 08:20 AM

Gov Palin has a track record of accomplishments to run on

Palin began her political career in 1992, running for Wasilla City Council as a supporter of the controversial new sales tax and with an advertisement advocating "a safer, more progressive Wasilla".[9] She won and served two terms on the council from 1992 to 1996. In 1996, she challenged and defeated incumbent mayor John Stein, criticizing wasteful spending and high taxes.[3] In January 1997, Palin fired the Wasilla police chief and library director. In response, a group of 60 residents calling themselves Concerned Citizens for Wasilla discussed attempting a recall campaign against Palin, but then decided against it.[10] The fired police chief later sued Palin on the grounds that he was fired because he supported the campaign of Palin's opponent, but his suit was eventually dismissed when the judge ruled that Palin had the right under state law to fire city employees, even for political reasons.[11] Palin followed through on her campaign promises to reduce her own salary, and to reduce property taxes by 40%.[3] At this time, state Republican leaders began grooming her for higher office.[12] She ran for re-election against Stein in 1999, winning by an even larger margin.[3][13] Palin was also elected president of the Alaska Conference of Mayors.[14]

While Mayor of Wasilla, Palin wore a "Buchanan for President" button during conservative Pat Buchanan's 1996 visit to Wasilla; Palin has stated that she "welcome[s] all the candidates in Wasilla" and disagreed with the perception that she was endorsing Buchanan.[15] Buchanan described Palin as a "supporter" in an interview after she was selected as the Vice Presidential nominee by McCain.[15][16]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

As far as Obama's track record: wrong on the surge; wants to deny medical care to babies who survive abortions; Wright, Ayers, and Rezko all helped get him started in Chicago politics; 2 terms in the IL State Senate, spent most of his time as US Senator running for President, and has flip floped on about 7 key issues

Need more Joey?

Joe Steel
08-30-2008, 08:23 AM
Gov Palin has a track record of accomplishments to run on

Palin began her political career in 1992, running for Wasilla City Council as a supporter of the controversial new sales tax and with an advertisement advocating "a safer, more progressive Wasilla".[9] She won and served two terms on the council from 1992 to 1996. In 1996, she challenged and defeated incumbent mayor John Stein, criticizing wasteful spending and high taxes.[3] In January 1997, Palin fired the Wasilla police chief and library director. In response, a group of 60 residents calling themselves Concerned Citizens for Wasilla discussed attempting a recall campaign against Palin, but then decided against it.[10] The fired police chief later sued Palin on the grounds that he was fired because he supported the campaign of Palin's opponent, but his suit was eventually dismissed when the judge ruled that Palin had the right under state law to fire city employees, even for political reasons.[11] Palin followed through on her campaign promises to reduce her own salary, and to reduce property taxes by 40%.[3] At this time, state Republican leaders began grooming her for higher office.[12] She ran for re-election against Stein in 1999, winning by an even larger margin.[3][13] Palin was also elected president of the Alaska Conference of Mayors.[14]

While Mayor of Wasilla, Palin wore a "Buchanan for President" button during conservative Pat Buchanan's 1996 visit to Wasilla; Palin has stated that she "welcome[s] all the candidates in Wasilla" and disagreed with the perception that she was endorsing Buchanan.[15] Buchanan described Palin as a "supporter" in an interview after she was selected as the Vice Presidential nominee by McCain.[15][16]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin

As far as Obama's track record: wrong on the surge; wants to deny medical care to babies who survive abortions; Wright, Ayers, and Rezko all helped get him started in Chicago politics; 2 terms in the IL State Senate, spent most of his time as US Senator running for President, and has flip floped on about 7 key issues

Need more Joey?

More nonsense, Rosey?

Spare me.

Miss Wasilla has no qualifying expeience for the presidency. Dealing with potholes, stray dogs and garbage collections isn't going to do it.

red states rule
08-30-2008, 08:28 AM
More nonsense, Rosey?

Spare me.

Miss Wasilla has no qualifying expeience for the presidency. Dealing with potholes, stray dogs and garbage collections isn't going to do it.

Can't refute that vicious pack of truth Joey?

stephanie
08-30-2008, 08:34 AM
Desperation smells bad any time of the day or night..they know Palins experience will overshadow the boy wonders, so the scummy smears come out...it's to be expected from the left wing Democrats..

say hello to...Vice President Sarah Palin..:cheers2:

red states rule
08-30-2008, 08:38 AM
Desperation smells bad any time of the day or night..they know Palins experience will overshadow the boy wonders, so the scummy smears come out...it's to be expected from the left wing Democrats..

say hello to...Vice President Sarah Palin..:cheers2:

The only downside to a VP Palin, is you will also have a President McCain

Nuc
08-30-2008, 09:03 AM
I have to wonder if the people behind this story do realise that a 44 year old woman having a Downs Syndrome baby is not unlikely?

Then why choose to have a kid at this risky age? DUMB. :lame2:

Dilloduck
08-30-2008, 09:07 AM

Because it wasnt' a planned pregnancy and she is against abortion, maybe ?

stephanie
08-30-2008, 09:08 AM

you idiot..I had a surprise at 37 and had my beautiful son, who is fourteen now, at 38..

I knew the risk involved, but chose not to kill my child..

people like you make me sick..

Mr. P
08-30-2008, 09:09 AM
Palin is the only one of the four with any experience overseeing and operating any size government, that's a fact. Small compared to the Fed. but perhaps that will inspire her to spearhead a reduction in the bloated Federal Gov to manageable and reasonable levels. :wink2:

red states rule
08-30-2008, 09:11 AM

Who the hell are you to decide who can decide to have a child? It was her and her husband's decision - and they made the correct decision

Joe Steel
08-30-2008, 09:12 AM
Sarah Palin, then eight months pregnant, was in Texas for a Republican Governors Association conference in April when she began showing early signs of labor.

She called her doctor for advice, then gave her keynote luncheon address and took the first flight back to Alaska.

Her fifth child, Trig, a boy, was born the next day.

Three days later, she was back at work.

Who is Sarah Palin? (http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/politics/story/760AA77FEC874CC7862574B5000BE9B5?OpenDocument)

Seems odd, doesn't it? A woman going into labor thousands of miles from home gives a speech and goes the airport to catch a long flight to Alaska instead of going to the local emergency room.

Why would she do that?

stephanie
08-30-2008, 09:14 AM
Seems odd, doesn't it? A woman going into labor thousands of miles from home gives a speech and goes the airport to catch a long flight to Alaska instead of going to the local emergency room.

Why would she do that?

Oh for crying out loud..Is this all ya all got...how pathetic..:laugh2:

Joe Steel
08-30-2008, 09:15 AM

Right. Having a child at that age is sign of very poor judgment.

Nuc
08-30-2008, 09:15 AM
Who the hell are you to decide who can decide to have a child? It was her and her husband's decision - and they made the correct decision

Yeah right. She should have had her tubes tied to avoid dooming her child to a life of misery. This is the modern world. We have control over these matters. It is also stated that she had testing done that showed her the kid would have Down's syndrome. Why do that to someone?

Dilloduck
08-30-2008, 09:16 AM

It's Joe--what can ya say ? when does he have anything ?

Dilloduck
08-30-2008, 09:17 AM
Yeah right. She should have had her tubes tied to avoid dooming her child to a life of misery. This is the modern world. We have control over these matters. It is also stated that she had testing done that showed her the kid would have Down's syndrome. Why do that to someone?

Do what to who ?

red states rule
08-30-2008, 09:19 AM

So now you,and idiots like you, decide who lives and who dies. You would have been right at home in 1932 Berlin

Joe Steel

Really?

Would you do it?

And you should read the whole thread. There's more.

stephanie

maybe if you would have your mouth tied shut, we wouldn't be subject to these idiotic postings of yours..have at it..:cheers2:

red states rule
08-30-2008, 09:21 AM
maybe if you would have your mouth tied shut, we wouldn't be subject to these idiotic postings of yours..have at it..:cheers2:

Is there any aspect of our lives these jerks do not to control, or pass judgement on?

krisy
08-30-2008, 09:22 AM

That would be her business,not ours.

red states rule
08-30-2008, 09:25 AM
That would be her business,not ours.

Not according to the kook left who are now attacking Gov Palin via the child. The party of abortion shows why they should not be in power - ever

red states rule
08-30-2008, 09:58 AM
The left wing nuts are really going nuts over the Pick of Gov Palin. Now the kooks at the Daily Kos came up with them gem

Palin's faked "pregnancy"? Covering for teen daughter? UPDATE #2!
by Inky99
Fri Aug 29, 2008 at 02:19:42 PM PDT

Okay, I just have to diary about this, although in many ways this falls into the "none of our business category".

But it appears that Pallin's last child, a baby with Down's syndrome, may not be hers. It may be that of her teenage daughter.

Inky99's diary :: ::
JUNEAU -- Gov. Sarah Palin shocked and awed just about everybody around the Capitol on Wednesday when she announced she's expecting her fifth child.

The governor, who recently turned 44, told a handful of reporters as she was leaving work to expect a new member of the first family, then headed to a reception at the Baranof Hotel to feast on king crab.

Palin said she's already about seven months along, with the baby due to arrive in mid-May.

That the pregnancy is so advanced astonished all who heard the news. The governor, a runner who's always been trim, simply doesn't look pregnant.

Even close members of her staff said they only learned this week their boss was expecting.

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/8/29/17933/7330/417/579267

Gaffer
08-30-2008, 10:17 AM
So right off the bat they start to attack her family. Do they actually expect to win votes this way?

MtnBiker
08-30-2008, 10:30 AM
Well it is obvious that the child is actually the daughter's baby and it is obvious that Obama only sightly knows William Ayers and he just happens to be a guy that lives down the street. Of course it is true that the Governor is plotted in a lie and cover up about the child and of course Obama spent 20 years in in Rev Wright's church but never once heard him spout hate filled speech.

PostmodernProphet
08-30-2008, 11:18 AM
all I have to say is that if she managed to fool the entire state of Alaska about her pregnancy, substitute her daughter's child for her own and leave the entire state in ignorance of it.....then she certainly has enough balls to be a president......

08-30-2008, 11:33 AM

You leftists really don't think do you.

Keep harping on her "inexperience". Please! Because no matter how much you yell and scream she is still more experienced than the guy you want to be President. She has still accomplished more than Obama could dream about doing.

You are screwing yourself over and you dont even realize it.

08-30-2008, 11:35 AM

This is the first thing Ive ever seen you say that I am actually happy about. Not because it's true. but because it means youll limit your impact on the next generation.

Abbey Marie
08-30-2008, 12:10 PM
Well it is obvious that the child is actually the daughter's baby and it is obvious that Obama only sightly knows William Ayers and he just happens to be a guy that lives down the street. Of course it is true that the Governor is plotted in a lie and cover up about the child and of course Obama spent 20 years in in Rev Wright's church but never once heard him spout hate filled speech.

Isn't it amazing how clear things get when you down that glass of kool-aid? :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
08-30-2008, 12:11 PM
all I have to say is that if she managed to fool the entire state of Alaska about her pregnancy, substitute her daughter's child for her own and leave the entire state in ignorance of it.....then she certainly has enough balls to be a president......

And I'll bet you that baby has a more genuine birth certificate than Obammy.

08-30-2008, 12:34 PM
thinking about this alittle more. Amusing that Joe has so little attack her on that he has resorted to calling her daughter a whore... pretty sad day in politics.

Joe Steel
08-30-2008, 12:59 PM
thinking about this alittle more. Amusing that Joe has so little attack her on that he has resorted to calling her daughter a whore... pretty sad day in politics.

A never said anything about the daughter's character or occupation. I will, however, say that if the daughter is the mother of the child at issue, it speaks volumes about Sarah Palin's character. The failure of the daughter can be attributed to the failure of the mother to teach values. What was Miss Wasilla doing when she should have been teaching her children morality?

NightTrain
08-30-2008, 01:09 PM
A never said anything about the daughter's character or occupation. I will, however, say that if the daughter is the mother of the child at issue, it speaks volumes about Sarah Palin's character. The failure of the daughter can be attributed to the failure of the mother to teach values. What was Miss Wasilla doing when she should have been teaching her children morality?

My daughter goes to school with Palin's daughter.

That's a bullshit story, there was never a 4 month school absence. And Palin did show the last couple of months.

Looking forward to the next bit of idiocy, this is quite entertaining.

Trigg
08-30-2008, 01:12 PM

Saying she's lying about having a 5th child doesn't make it so either.

Where is your PROOF??????????

Because unless you have some than this is just a smear. Swiftboating anyone????

Joe Steel
08-30-2008, 01:15 PM

That's a bullshit story, there was never a 4 month school absence. And Palin did show the last couple of months.

Why are we to believe you and not the blogger?

Joe Steel
08-30-2008, 01:16 PM
Saying she's lying about having a 5th child doesn't make it so either.

Where is your PROOF??????????

Because unless you have some than this is just a smear. Swiftboating anyone????

What about her bizarre behavior at the Governors' conference?

Trigg
08-30-2008, 01:18 PM

Why would she do that?

Well, well. Looks like she did have the child??? Unlike earlier in this thread where you claim the child is actually her grandchild. Pick a conspiracy and stick with it why don't cha.

One "reason" she might have done this is because she was having her FIFTH instead of her first. She knows what to expect and isn't nervous about childbirth like first time parents.

She also already knew she was having a Downsyndrome baby (they test for that at her age). The hospital and Doctors would have been prepared for whatever complications associated with this condition.

Joe Steel
08-30-2008, 01:26 PM
Well, well. Looks like she did have the child??? Unlike earlier in this thread where you claim the child is actually her grandchild. Pick a conspiracy and stick with it why don't cha.

More likely, she wasn't pregnant. When she found-out her daughter was delivering she had to get back to Alaska because explaining a birth in Alaska would be difficult for a "mother" in Texas.

She also already knew she was having a Downsyndrome baby (they test for that at her age). The hospital and Doctors would have been prepared for whatever complications associated with this condition.

Right. They don't know anything about Down's syndrome in Texas so she had to get back to the Juneau, Alaska to get good medical care.

Good one.

Trigg
08-30-2008, 01:26 PM

Why should you believe the blogger and not nighttrain????

Why not do yourself a favor and find some reliable proof or a picture of her at the conferance not looking pregnant.

Trigg
08-30-2008, 01:29 PM
More likely, she wasn't pregnant. When she found-out her daughter was delivering she had to get back to Alaska because explaining a birth in Alaska would be difficult for a "mother" in Texas.

Right. They don't know anything about Down's syndrome in Texas so she had to get back to the Juneau, Alaska to get good medical care.

Good one.

Hey dumbshit do you read much??? How many children do you have??

She probably wanted to get back to her OWN Dr. who knew about her medical history and her OWN hospital where her FAMILY would be there to support any complications there might have been with a downsyndrom early delivery.

As far as her not having this child. PROOF is a wonderful thing. Otherwise your just talking out your ass.

PICTURES OR PROOF, not to much to ask I hope.

Joe Steel
08-30-2008, 01:29 PM
Why should you believe the blogger and not nighttrain????

Why not do yourself a favor and find some reliable proof or a picture of her at the conferance not looking pregnant.

The Republican Governors Association site's already been scrubbed. I checked a few hours ago.

And pictures really wouldn't prove anything. She could wear maternity clothes and stuff a pillow in her pants.

Trigg
08-30-2008, 01:31 PM
The Republican Governors Association site's already been scrubbed. I checked a few hours ago.

Found this, thought you might need it. :tinfoil:

PROOF :link::link::link::link::link::link::link:

I see you edited your post. If "she might have stuffed a pillow down her pants" is all you've got I'm done arguing. I learned my lesson with Truthmatters, you can't argue with people who are conspiracy theorists.

NightTrain
08-30-2008, 01:34 PM

This is really amusing.

I live here. I've followed her meteoric rise closely since she was Mayor of my town. My kids go to school with her kids.

Of course, your anonymous blogger in his Mom's basement probably has a spy inside the Governor's mansion in Juneau feeding him up to the minute dirt, which would account for this stunning revelation! I bet the mole is the Butler. You just can't trust the Butler.

Immanuel
08-30-2008, 02:01 PM

That is a pretty foolish thing for a Democrat to say looking around at your party heroes.

Now, to the point of this attack. Not the one from Joe Steel, but the attack itself. It is ridiculous for conservatives to get up in arms about it. This is politics. If the left can't find something worth while to attack her on, they will make it up... and that is not a slight on the left either, because the exact same thing happens in reverse. When Biden was chosen he was attacked as being an attack dog. Obama and Hillary have been the brunt of attacks since before this campaign began. If you think this attack is terribly vicious and in poor taste, then you had better take a :chillpill: because things are about to get much, much uglier for her. She has stepped into the ring. Lord help her if she's not ready for it.

I don't know whether Sarah Palin is this child's mother or grandmother and at the moment, I really don't give a darn. I don't know anything at all about the situation and quite frankly, I'm willing to listen to her side of the story, if and when she decides to tell it, before I condemn her for saving a child's life. Anyone else attempting to tell me her story is simply speculating as to what has gone on.

That picture supposed taken in February. No... she doesn't look pregnant, but I don't see a newspaper or any indication of when that picture was actually taken either. Except for someone who may be a lying member of the media for all I know stating that it was taken in February there is nothing that makes me believe it was taken then.

Yes, the attack on her efforts to save the life of this child are reprehensible. Yes, the attack is in extremely poor taste. Welcome to politics, Sarah Palin.

Immie

08-30-2008, 02:03 PM

Yeah of course. accusing Palin's daughter of having an illegitimate child and her mother covering it up says absolutely nothing about the young girls character.

08-30-2008, 02:05 PM
This is really amusing.

I live here. I've followed her meteoric rise closely since she was Mayor of my town. My kids go to school with her kids.

Of course, your anonymous blogger in his Mom's basement probably has a spy inside the Governor's mansion in Juneau feeding him up to the minute dirt, which would account for this stunning revelation! I bet the mole is the Butler. You just can't trust the Butler.

Dont you know, anonymous bloggers are always more reliable than eye witnesses.

Joe Steel
08-30-2008, 02:10 PM
Yeah of course. accusing Palin's daughter of having an illegitimate child and her mother covering it up says absolutely nothing about the young girls character.

I have no problem with unwed childbearing. I think it's foolish but not "wrong." Society, however, would deem it immoral. Miss Wasilla would be guilty of not impressing that fact on her daughter.

Joe Steel
08-30-2008, 02:11 PM
This is really amusing.

You're just another anonymous poster.

OCA
08-30-2008, 02:16 PM
Unbelievable, this thread is proof positive there is no hope in America left for any type of political conciliation of any type, the woman has been nominated less than two fucking days and already the wolves are at the door.

Not sure what the wolves are upset about, she's nothing, just a hot piece of ass to go up and look pretty on the stage next to Johnny Lib.

Next i'll get the people equating her spots on city council's and what not to real big time political experience.......not that it matters, a vice pres's job requirements usually are to make sure there are plenty of bear claws and hot coffee at the morning breifings before they are asked to leave.

Joe Steel
08-30-2008, 02:19 PM
Yes, the attack on her efforts to save the life of this child are reprehensible. Yes, the attack is in extremely poor taste. Welcome to politics, Sarah Palin.

Immie

Wrong again.

This isn't a attack on Palin for saving the life of the child. If Palin is the child's grandmother, I applaud her for stepping in to care for the child. A mature woman is likely to be a much better caregiver than a teenage girl. It's the possible cover-up that's bothering me. She should be made to address the issue and provide DNA samples -- not unlike Kerry was attacked for his heroism in Vietnam and hounded for his military records.

OCA
08-30-2008, 02:27 PM
Wrong again.

This isn't a attack on Palin for saving the life of the child. If Palin is the child's grandmother, I applaud her for stepping in to care for the child. A mature woman is likely to be a much better caregiver than a teenage girl. It's the possible cover-up that's bothering me. She should be made to address the issue and provide DNA samples -- not unlike Kerry was attacked for his heroism in Vietnam and hounded for his military records.

Joe, let me preface this by saying that for the most part I think you are a whack job but and I say this because God forbid anyone ever think that I would agree with your hardcore leftist views but.........................let me give you a piece of advice from a longtime member who was around on this board during the 2004 presidential campaign, most of the so called "conservative Republicans" here are full on hypocrites, oh its all good to dig up dirt and spread rumour and innuendo when its some clown on the left but do it to a conservative and man "thats way out of line!", there are a few exceptions to the hypocrite pool here that reside on the right just as there are on the left.

Immanuel
08-30-2008, 02:37 PM
Wrong again.

Yet you along with a few unknown bloggers are attacking her character for having saved this child's life.

This is very much an attack on her for choosing to save the life of that child... regardless of whether she is the mother or the grandmother. And your attacks on her and her daughter are reprehensible.

It was about 28 hours or so ago when she was named the VP choice and you have gone digging deep into her private life and the best you have come up with is this crap?

This is absolutely nothing at all like Kerry's issues. This is a personal family issue and it should not be anyone's business at all. I realize that is wishful thinking, but it should not be discussed at all. I said, and felt the same way about the Edward's affair. I said that Edwards was a scumbag for cheating on his wife, but that issue belonged between him and his wife.

This is none of our business.

This has absolutely nothing to do with her abilities to perform as the Vice President... nothing to do with her patriotism... nothing to do with the American people at all. Mind your own business.

If she had chosen to terminate the pregnancy you guys would have been telling everyone else to shut up it is her personal decision.

Immie

Joe Steel
08-30-2008, 02:50 PM
Joe, let me preface this by saying that for the most part I think you are a whack job but and I say this because God forbid anyone ever think that I would agree with your hardcore leftist views but.........................let me give you a piece of advice from a longtime member who was around on this board during the 2004 presidential campaign, most of the so called "conservative Republicans" here are full on hypocrites, oh its all good to dig up dirt and spread rumour and innuendo when its some clown on the left but do it to a conservative and man "thats way out of line!", there are a few exceptions to the hypocrite pool here that reside on the right just as there are on the left.

Elections are won in the gutter. Everyone says he detests dirty politics. Too bad. They're the only kind that really win elections.

OCA
08-30-2008, 02:52 PM
Elections are won in the gutter. Everyone says he detests dirty politics. Too bad. They're the only kind that really win elections.

Then you are for America continuing to be the shithole that it currently is............fuck you.

Joe Steel
08-30-2008, 02:52 PM
Yet you along with a few unknown bloggers are attacking her character for having saved this child's life.

Maybe you can get someone to read these postings to you.

Shadow
08-30-2008, 02:55 PM

Why would she do that?

What you don't know about birth is a lot apparently.

The reason would be because her birth was high risk. Therefore she scheduled a C-section ,and infact had the procedure planned in advance. She did not go into labor numbskull.

Joe Steel
08-30-2008, 02:58 PM
Then you are for America continuing to be the shithole that it currently is............fuck you.

Wishful thinking won't change anything by itself. Only winning elections can do that. You're part of the problem, dumbass.

Joe Steel
08-30-2008, 03:00 PM
What you don't know about birth is a lot apparently.

The reason would be because her birth was high risk. Therefore she scheduled a C-section ,and infact had the procedure planned in advance. She did not go into labor numbskull.

That's not what the article said, dumbass. Try reading it.

PostmodernProphet
08-30-2008, 03:06 PM

dang, can't give you rep twice in the same day.....

PostmodernProphet
08-30-2008, 03:08 PM
stuff a pillow in her pants.

someone ought to be stuffing something somewhere in this thread....

Immanuel
08-30-2008, 03:09 PM

Your denial of the truth, doesn't make it untrue.

This entire thread has been your attacking her character for saving the life of that child.

Deny it all you want but anyone who reads this thread will see that is all you are doing.

One more thing, Joe, a month ago, I thought Obama had everything sewed up. No one was paying the least bit of attention to McCain. It seems that with this single act of his, John McCain has put you and the entire left wing in a tizzy. Maybe John McCain is a contender after all.

Immie

PostmodernProphet
08-30-2008, 03:12 PM
I thought you were opposed to torture....

OCA
08-30-2008, 03:23 PM
Wishful thinking won't change anything by itself. Only winning elections can do that. You're part of the problem, dumbass.

True but your political bent never changes or fixes jackshit.....douchebag, just takes more control over the lives of individual Americans thereby fucking this place up even further.

You should be happy though, both candidates are libs this time around.

Immanuel
08-30-2008, 03:24 PM
You should be happy though, both candidates are libs this time around.

I think he was until yesterday and a conservative entered the picture albeit in such a minor way.

Immie

08-30-2008, 03:34 PM

dirty politics is a matter of opinion. its an empty rhetorical devise.

The truth appears dirty to some people. But then again you making up outrageous lies about people appears dirty too.

Mr. P
08-30-2008, 03:46 PM

Perhaps you should read the article update by the author..even he doesn't believe what he wrote..

UPDATE 3: Well, our readers have certainly been busy bees on this post. Frankly, when I finally got back to this post this morning and finished going through my e-mail, I was taken aback at how much the comment section exploded into a fireball and the number of other sites throwing more links on this column than a mafia turncoat caught with a wire on him. Almost all of the debate centers on the first of the listed items, specifically the question of Palin’s fifth pregnancy. Apparently the mention of this possibility has angered a number of people, including close friends, and brought in serious questions from many of our long time readers and commenters. Here are a couple of the more thoughtful ones.

I understand that this would be a great scoop for a reporter should it turn out to be true, but without any actual proof it’s a pretty serious attack on Palin’s credibility to claim that she is lying about her own child.

If you didn’t post on this site for a week, and during that time there were a string of bank robberies in LA, would it be spreading rumors to suggest you were the bank robber? This article seems to have just about as much factual basis behind it as that crazy allegation would, and thus strikes me as nothing more than an ugly smear against a woman who by all accounts is an honest mother of a large family.

In this case, accusing a mother of lying about her own child isn’t something that’s OK to suggest without rock solid proof, just as accusing Obama of hating his country (even if it could be true) is completely out-of-line without very clear evidence.

Ok, team, we clearly need to address this a bit more. First, let’s start with a bit of background. The original intent of this post, as a follow-on to a previous one, was to express not only my personal dissatisfaction with McCain’s choice of Sarah Palin as the running mate, but to highlight my suspicions that Ms. Palin had not been vetted as fully as some of the other potential nominees.

http://themoderatevoice.com/politics/sarah-palin/22236/the-fully-vetted-sarah-palin/

A sick slimy way to voice yer dissatisfaction...IMO

stephanie
08-30-2008, 04:50 PM
Anyone notice...not one unkind word has been uttered about the obambam's children from any conservative..

Yet Mrs. Palin is only the nominee for a day, and the liberals go after her innocent disabled five month old baby..

and they wonder why we don't them running our country for us..

fucking sicktards..bla:puke3:

Shadow
08-30-2008, 05:02 PM

I didn't say it did...you asked why she would "DO THIS" as in fly out,fly back.

Anyway you are an idiot. Here is a report from her DOCTOR stating the circumstances surrounding this so called claim of yours...Asshat!

Snip

EARLY ARRIVAL

Palin was in Texas last week for an energy conference of the National Governors Association when she experienced signs of early labor. She wasn't due for another month.

Early Thursday -- she thinks it was around 4 a.m. Texas time -- she consulted with her doctor, family physician Cathy Baldwin-Johnson, who is based in the Valley and has delivered lots of babies, including Piper, Palin's 7-year-old.

Palin said she felt fine but had leaked amniotic fluid and also felt some contractions that seemed different from the false labor she had been having for months.

"I said I am going to stay for the day. I have a speech I was determined to give," Palin said. She gave the luncheon keynote address for the energy conference.

Palin kept in close contact with Baldwin-Johnson. The contractions slowed to one or two an hour, "which is not active labor," the doctor said.

"Things were already settling down when she talked to me," Baldwin-Johnson said. Palin did not ask for a medical OK to fly, the doctor said.

"I don't think it was unreasonable for her to continue to travel back," Baldwin-Johnson said.

So the Palins flew on Alaska Airlines from Dallas to Anchorage, stopping in Seattle and checking with the doctor along the way.

"I am not a glutton for pain and punishment. I would have never wanted to travel had I been fully engaged in labor," Palin said. After four kids, the governor said, she knew what labor felt like, and she wasn't in labor.

http://www.adn.com/front/story/382864.html

Abbey Marie
08-30-2008, 05:03 PM
Anyone notice...not one unkind word has been uttered about the obambam's children from any conservative..

Yet Mrs. Palin is only the nominee for a day, and the liberals go after her innocent disabled five month old baby..

My husband and I were just talking about this disparity in the two parties. Yes, there are political attacks from the right. But this personal, gutter type stuff really is the left's specialty. Remember John Edwards bringing up Cheney's lesbian daughter in the VP debate?

I also believe that for pro-abortion libs, Gov. Palin's choosing to keep a child with Down's is like a slap in their face. How dare she give us an outstanding example of how it is feasible to not only raise such a special needs child, (yes, even with four other kids and a demanding job), but even love and cherish it? These things are supposed to be virtually impossible.

stephanie
08-30-2008, 05:10 PM
My husband and I were just talking about this disparity in the two parties. Yes, there are political attacks from the right. But this personal, gutter type stuff really is the left's specialty. Remember John Edwards bringing up Cheney's lesbian daughter in the VP debate?

I also believe that for pro-abortion libs, Gov. Palin's choosing to keep a child with Down is like a slap in their face. How dare she give us an outstanding example of how it is feasible to not only raise such a special needs child, (yes, even with four other kids and a demanding job), but even love and cherish it? These things are supposed to be virtually impossible.

like I said before..in all the yrs. I've been around and seeing political elections..

the Democrats and liberals have the market sewn up on smears and dirty politics..they don't care if it's a five month old baby if it helps them win..

that's why I left the Democrat party many moons ago....:cheers2:

PostmodernProphet
08-30-2008, 07:42 PM
by the way, ran across this picture of her on the internet....

I will leave it to you whether she looks as thin as she does in all her other pictures....

http://hotair.cachefly.net/images/2008-08/palin-pregnant.jpg

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/08/30/desperation-from-democrats/

NightTrain
08-31-2008, 02:17 AM
You're just another anonymous poster.

Dudeman, even you have to realize by now just how whacked the shit you're spewing is, right?

Seriously, no sane person can legitimately type the shit you're typing and believe it.

red states rule
08-31-2008, 06:15 AM
How is the kook left reacti8ng to this fake story? Well this from the Dem Underground (where Joe is a proud member)

bobd0: It's not an "accusation" and it isn't "awful" Teenagers get pregnant. It isn't awful. It just happens. It happens all the time. I'm not making accusations. I'm just looking at all the angles. You know, like those Republicans do. Look at that "breakaway" sect of Mormons in Texas. Who would have thought that sort of thing was going on in their backyard? And we're talking Alaska here. Those long winters must get very boring. And Sarah is all for drilling in Alaska

DaLittle Kitty: That IS a little bastard christian grandchild... WITHOUT QUESTION! IGHT! It's Da LYING STUPID! Da LYING!!! AllCFhristianed Out +LY'N DER ASS OFF! Why Was this same standard of which you speak NOT in play re: JOHN EDWARDS? The bulshite is unbelievable!!!!

Demeter: It Doesn't Have to Be an Issue--Just a Rumor or Legend on the Internet. Like Obama is a Muslim==tit for tat.

enough already: Screw 'em all! It's time we started fighting back. We always show up at gun fights with knives. Knock Palin's teeth out on this one. No backing down, no mercy.
That is What THIS IS ABOUT. The Girl Is Not FAT... THAT IS A POOCH!
Look at the other pic... Clearly protuberant... The girl IS F_cking KNOCKED UP! They are super christian so in order to save face the parents put her in hiding until she has the kid then the big story kicks in... WALLA! BimBO! WE have a babykins! Why doesn't someone get on the hospital records of admission and what was the kiddo doing during all this babaybirth'n stuff... Where the F was she located? Hmmm?

I was w/ enough girls when I was a kid to know what n 18 year old girls stomach looks like... and this girl is no Lays pounder either... She is in pretty good shape ... EXCEPT for da POOCH!!!!

Wake Up AAHH-MERIKA!!!

marylanddem: I think this IS a an important issue. And commend Daily Kos for focusing on it. Fuck Sarah Palin if she's the lying hypocrite she appears to be, the sooner this shit hits the fan the better.

progressivebydesign: How can she be the arbiter of all things HOLY and PURE if her daughter gets knocked up?? How would that play in Palin's little circle of believers? Guess that shoots her 'abstinence only' stance, doesn't it?

BearSquirrel2

That's a great sicko education.

"If you get preggers, Momma will take it all onto her shoulders. She'll even fake a pregnancy".

Sorry, this was traditionally done to save embarrassment for the FAMILY and to preserve the daughters prospects for marriage. What would society think if lil' miss Palin became pregnant out of wedlock. What would the fundies think about Ms. Palin's child-rearing techniques.

Now suppose the opposite is actually true. Suppose that the photo does indeed depict a 7 month pregnant Sarah Palin. Then Mrs. Palin was starving herself and her child to maintain a professional "power figure". What a sick bitch!!!

Yes there are women who go through an entire pregnancy without showing. And those are the bulimic teenage cheerleaders who give birth in the girls room on prom night and dump the baby.

I wouldn't ask for medical records. Somewhere there is a doctor covering all of this up willing to forge paperwork for the "greater good". However, it is something to talk about because either way, this ladies one sick bitch!!!

scarface2004: fuck that right wing piece of shit..if it belonged to her daughter and she covered it up to avoid embarrasment then fuck that piece of shit! republicans have asked for this...and now they are gonna get it. this is DEMOCRATIC UNDERGROUND goddammit, not mr rogers neighborhood!! its time to fuck them over with every rumor speculation bald faced lie whatever. reap what you sow assholes!!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x6842975#6842993

PostmodernProphet
08-31-2008, 06:39 AM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x6842975#6842993

holy shit, batman.....never been to demunderground before....having now been, I have to hand it to McCain....in one swift move he has shown that Democrats excel at dumbfuckery......if a moderate ever stopped by that place he would never consider voting Democrat again........

red states rule
08-31-2008, 06:41 AM
holy shit, batman.....never been to demunderground before....having now been, I have to hand it to McCain....in one swift move he has shown that Democrats excel at dumbfuckery......if a moderate ever stopped by that place he would never consider voting Democrat again........

I for one love to see the left go rabid and into a state of mouth frothing hysteria

It shows you what a great pick Gov Palin is based on the total meltdown of the left

Joe Steel
08-31-2008, 06:45 AM
Perhaps you should read the article update by the author..even he doesn't believe what he wrote..

http://themoderatevoice.com/politics/sarah-palin/22236/the-fully-vetted-sarah-palin/

Read the article I linked.

Joe Steel
08-31-2008, 06:47 AM

This isn't about the child. It's about Miss Wasilla's deception.

Joe Steel
08-31-2008, 06:57 AM
I didn't say it did...you asked why she would "DO THIS" as in fly out,fly back.

Anyway you are an idiot. Here is a report from her DOCTOR stating the circumstances surrounding this so called claim of yours...Asshat!

Snip

You're a fool.

Read the article closely. The reporter quotes the doctor but never said she actually talked with the doctor. More than likely Palin or her handlers provided the doctor's comments and the reporter accepted them.

Joe Steel
08-31-2008, 07:11 AM
Well this from the Dem Underground (where Joe is a proud member)

Thanks. This pretty much proves my case and save me the trouble of collecting the evidence.

red states rule
08-31-2008, 07:18 AM
Thanks. This pretty much proves my case and save me the trouble of collecting the evidence.

No evidence needed. It is common knowledge you libs are total morons and consumed with hate and rage

and fear of Gov Palin and the number she will do on Biden in the VP debate

Joe Steel
08-31-2008, 07:26 AM
No evidence needed. It is common knowledge you libs are total morons and consumed with hate and rage

and fear of Gov Palin and the number she will do on Biden in the VP debate

Miss Wasilla's credibility as a vice presidential candidate has very little chance of surviving the debate.

krisy
08-31-2008, 07:27 AM

I was reading over on DU last night too,and there are definitely some people over there who think this story is a very bad idea without some hard proof.

Most of you look very foolish,honestly.

If it's so legit,I have to wonder why the mainstream media hasn't picked up on this...at least I haven't seen anything.

red states rule
08-31-2008, 07:29 AM
Miss Wasilla's credibility as a vice presidential candidate has very little chance of surviving the debate.

Starting on Jan 20, 2009 you could very well be suffering from McCain/Palin Derangement Syndrome

It will last for at least 4 years, and you will seek therapy from your fellow looons at the Dem Underground, the liberal media, and Dead Air America (if it is still on the air)

red states rule
08-31-2008, 07:31 AM
I was reading over on DU last night too,and there are definitely some people over there who think this story is a very bad idea without some hard proof.

If it's so legit,I have to wonder why the mainstream media hasn't picked up on this...at least I haven't seen anything.

Krisy, to Joe the reason the MSM is ignoring this "story" is more proof the MSM is bias to the right; and another vast right wing conspiracy

krisy
08-31-2008, 07:31 AM

How come Democrats only want to talk about the fact that she was a mayor and not the fact that she IS a governor, a job that gives one the best experience to serve in the White House?

Nukeman
08-31-2008, 07:34 AM
What proves your case??? The fact that even ad DU they can't agree if its a real story or not. All the talk about the pictures is absolutely ridiculous. ALL the "PROOF" pictures are soo lame it isn't even funny. I loe the one from the Iditarod and "how it doesn't look like she is pregnant", My God the "WINTER" coat is huge an goes to her knees and they say it is "tight and form fitting",,
If thats the form Democrats take I am glad I am with a nice conservative woman!!!:laugh2:

Tell yaa what try and find some REAL dirt and maybe someone will listen........... ummmm wait..................it is Joe steal...............NAH no one will listen to you..................

Nukeman
08-31-2008, 07:37 AM
How come Democrats only want to talk about the fact that she was a mayor and not the fact that she IS a governor, a job that gives one the best experience to serve in the White House?

Now Krisy, don't confuse Joe with any kind of FACT. I mean he doesn't really want facts he just uses assumption and innuendo....... Thats how he works.... If he works I mean after all he is a communist, so he wants the rest of us to work so we can redistribute our wealth to him and others like him....

Joe Steel
08-31-2008, 07:56 AM

I doubt you will. The mainstream media are little more than Republican PR tools.

krisy
08-31-2008, 07:57 AM
What proves your case??? The fact that even ad DU they can't agree if its a real story or not. All the talk about the pictures is absolutely ridiculous. ALL the "PROOF" pictures are soo lame it isn't even funny. I loe the one from the Iditarod and "how it doesn't look like she is pregnant", My God the "WINTER" coat is huge an goes to her knees and they say it is "tight and form fitting",,
If thats the form Democrats take I am glad I am with a nice conservative woman!!!:laugh2:

Tell yaa what try and find some REAL dirt and maybe someone will listen........... ummmm wait..................it is Joe steal...............NAH no one will listen to you..................

I'm thinking the same thing. The clothes she was wearing did not appear form fitting to me. I guess people only see what they want to see. They really look foolish talking things that aren't even there.

Also,some of them were talking about the daughters "pooch" in one pic. Analyzing her body to a ridiculous degree. It really is all rather psycho. :cuckoo:

Joe Steel
08-31-2008, 07:58 AM
Now Krisy, don't confuse Joe with any kind of FACT. I mean he doesn't really want facts he just uses assumption and innuendo....... Thats how he works.... If he works I mean after all he is a communist, so he wants the rest of us to work so we can redistribute our wealth to him and others like him....

The fact is Alaska has a population of around 600,000 and they're mostly male. They were voting for a beauty queen not a governor.

krisy
08-31-2008, 08:00 AM
The fact is Alaska has a population of around 600,000 and they're mostly male. They were voting for a beauty queen not a governor.

Is that the best you got?!

:laugh2:

Nukeman
08-31-2008, 08:01 AM
The fact is Alaska has a population of around 600,000 and they're mostly male. They were voting for a beauty queen not a governor.That may be the case but what they got was a decision making hard working woman who doesn't take shit from anyone..... So regardles of how she got there she is doing EVERYTHING right...

Ohh by the way how is that association of Obama and Ayers going?????

Mr. P
08-31-2008, 08:03 AM
Read the article I linked.

Read his update it came from the article.

red states rule
08-31-2008, 08:03 AM
That may be the case but what they got was a decision making hard working woman who doesn't take shit from anyone..... So regardles of how she got there she is doing EVERYTHING right...

Does Obama still seek Wights spiritual guidance? Or does Obama still get financial advice form Tony Rezko?

Nukeman
08-31-2008, 08:05 AM
I'm thinking the same thing. The clothes she was wearing did not appear form fitting to me. I guess people only see what they want to see. They really look foolish talking things that aren't even there.

Also,some of them were talking about the daughters "pooch" in one pic. Analyzing her body to a ridiculous degree. It really is all rather psycho. :cuckoo:

I gotta say if the Palin's were willing to take the time to "cover up" a daughters pregnancy why would they leave something as simple as a "pooch belly' picture for the world to scrutinize about here being pregnant. I mean come on they are powerful enough to snow the whole hospital and staff and the whole freaking state of Alaska but hey we were dumb enough to leave a family picture out there showing our daughter with a "pooch belly"

Hey Joe when was that picture taken with their daughter showing the pooch belly??? Tell me so I can do the math and determine as to whether or not you have even the slighted merit to this ludicrous story.....

Joe Steel
08-31-2008, 09:12 AM
Is that the best you got?!

Nothin' but truth.

stephanie
08-31-2008, 09:17 AM
Nothin' but truth.

you and turth..

I laugh..:laugh2::laugh2:

Joe Steel
08-31-2008, 09:17 AM
That may be the case but what they got was a decision making hard working woman who doesn't take shit from anyone..... So regardles of how she got there she is doing EVERYTHING right...

On top of being apparently deceptive and corrupt, she's fiscally incompetent.

In the beauty queens first stint as a public official. Mayor of the tiny Alaskan town of Wasilla, population some 8000 souls. Madam Mayor decided to use tax money to build a fancy expensive sports complex, but instead of being honest and buying the land for the complex when it was offered to the town on the cheap.

She waited till developer Gary Lundgren bought it, then had the gall to seize the land from Lundgren through eminent domain. Of course after it was taken to court the folks of Wasilla ended up paying about $ 1.7 million for land it could have purchased for less than a tenth of that sum..."

Sarah Palin and the Lungdren affair (http://www.bloggernews.net/117525)

Joe Steel
08-31-2008, 09:18 AM
Read his update it came from the article.

The article I linked has no update.

Joe Steel
08-31-2008, 09:20 AM
I gotta say if the Palin's were willing to take the time to "cover up" a daughters pregnancy why would they leave something as simple as a "pooch belly' picture for the world to scrutinize about here being pregnant. I mean come on they are powerful enough to snow the whole hospital and staff and the whole freaking state of Alaska but hey we were dumb enough to leave a family picture out there showing our daughter with a "pooch belly"

Hey Joe when was that picture taken with their daughter showing the pooch belly??? Tell me so I can do the math and determine as to whether or not you have even the slighted merit to this ludicrous story.....

Read the article. I did.

The picture is relevant.

stephanie
08-31-2008, 09:23 AM
Read the article. I did.

The picture is relevant.

desperate and pathetic all rolled into one..

too much fun..:laugh2:

red states rule
08-31-2008, 09:27 AM
Dudeman, even you have to realize by now just how whacked the shit you're spewing is, right?

Seriously, no sane person can legitimately type the shit you're typing and believe it.

Speaking of wackos, I just watched John "I served in Viet Nam" Kerry blame Rush Limbaugh for McCain picking Gov Palin on ABC

John Boy had the deer in the headlights look as he tried to attack Gov Palin and her conservative beliefs

Mr. P
08-31-2008, 09:28 AM

The article I linked has no update.

Are you blind or just backpeddlin?

Joe Steel
08-31-2008, 10:01 AM
Are you blind or just backpeddlin?

Neither.

Mr. P
08-31-2008, 10:08 AM
Neither.

So you have read update #3 now?

Joe Steel
08-31-2008, 10:13 AM
So you have read update #3 now?

Nope.

It's not an update to the article I linked so I don't care what it says.

See for yourself: Who is Sarah Palin? (http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/politics/story/760AA77FEC874CC7862574B5000BE9B5?OpenDocument)

No updates.

Mr. P
08-31-2008, 10:27 AM
Nope.

It's not an update to the article I linked so I don't care what it says.

See for yourself: Who is Sarah Palin? (http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/news/stories.nsf/politics/story/760AA77FEC874CC7862574B5000BE9B5?OpenDocument)

No updates.

You ain't slippin outta this one pal..YOUR OP link...

DOES HAVE UPDATES by the author himself...check #3..he admits in so many words it's just BS on his part.

stephanie
08-31-2008, 10:31 AM
Poor Joe, just like the rest of the Democrats...they can't keep straight which gutter rumor they are spreading...

I am busting a gut...:laugh2:

red states rule
08-31-2008, 10:33 AM

DOES HAVE UPDATES by the author himself...check #3..he admits in so many words it's just BS on his part.

Here is the update. Being a liberal Joe is to lazy (or humilated) to read it

UPDATE 3: Well, our readers have certainly been busy bees on this post. Frankly, when I finally got back to this post this morning and finished going through my e-mail, I was taken aback at how much the comment section exploded into a fireball and the number of other sites throwing more links on this column than a mafia turncoat caught with a wire on him. Almost all of the debate centers on the first of the listed items, specifically the question of Palin’s fifth pregnancy. Apparently the mention of this possibility has angered a number of people, including close friends, and brought in serious questions from many of our long time readers and commenters. Here are a couple of the more thoughtful ones.

I understand that this would be a great scoop for a reporter should it turn out to be true, but without any actual proof it’s a pretty serious attack on Palin’s credibility to claim that she is lying about her own child.

If you didn’t post on this site for a week, and during that time there were a string of bank robberies in LA, would it be spreading rumors to suggest you were the bank robber? This article seems to have just about as much factual basis behind it as that crazy allegation would, and thus strikes me as nothing more than an ugly smear against a woman who by all accounts is an honest mother of a large family.

In this case, accusing a mother of lying about her own child isn’t something that’s OK to suggest without rock solid proof, just as accusing Obama of hating his country (even if it could be true) is completely out-of-line without very clear evidence.

Ok, team, we clearly need to address this a bit more. First, let’s start with a bit of background. The original intent of this post, as a follow-on to a previous one, was to express not only my personal dissatisfaction with McCain’s choice of Sarah Palin as the running mate, but to highlight my suspicions that Ms. Palin had not been vetted as fully as some of the other potential nominees. There were four more items listed in this column which I felt supported that point, and the childbirth story was only one of them. (Side note: Did you know that Palin also ran through a “windfall profits tax on big oil” up in Alaska? It’s pretty much a page straight out of the Democratic playbook.)

Back to the history. After the Palin story broke, I received a number of e-mails on the subject. One of these was from a colleague who lives in Alaska (and who shall remain nameless at his request) who sent me some information on that particular story, also stating that it was a “common story going around locally and the media was looking into it.” When I took a look at the photos and the scrubbed web site, it seemed like enough smoke to pose the question, but I felt that it was phrased in a way that made it clear that this was not yet substantiated, but might be worth a look.

But given all of the various opinions being pushed back and forth, allow me to pose a follow-up question to you. Assume, just for purposes of discussion, for a moment that this story actually might be true. (It certainly wouldn’t be the first time this has happened in our country.) Would this be an appropriate topic for discussion in the political arena, or is it simply too personal, even if true? Would a situation such as that qualify (to quote one of our readers) as a “venial sin” at most, and really not any business of the voters? Or do you, when entering politics and running for a seat in the White House, pretty much sacrifice your privacy and forfeit any right to a lie, even if it was in reference to an intensely personal matter which didn’t amount to any wrongdoing? (And let’s face it - again as some of the comments point out - even if this story were true, it would only reinforce Palin’s pro-life bona fides and show that she was taking care of her entire, if extended, family.)

Your thoughts?

Joe Steel
08-31-2008, 10:37 AM

I gave you a link to the article at issue at the time you posted. It has no update. The discussion had already turned to the second article. You weren't paying attention.

Joe Steel
08-31-2008, 10:40 AM
Here is the update. Being a liberal Joe is to lazy (or humilated) to read it

Ok, team, we clearly need to address this a bit more. First, let’s start with a bit of background. The original intent of this post, as a follow-on to a previous one, was to express not only my personal dissatisfaction with McCain’s choice of Sarah Palin as the running mate, but to highlight my suspicions that Ms. Palin had not been vetted as fully as some of the other potential nominees. There were four more items listed in this column which I felt supported that point, and the childbirth story was only one of them. (Side note: Did you know that Palin also ran through a “windfall profits tax on big oil” up in Alaska? It’s pretty much a page straight out of the Democratic playbook.)

Back to the history. After the Palin story broke, I received a number of e-mails on the subject. One of these was from a colleague who lives in Alaska (and who shall remain nameless at his request) who sent me some information on that particular story, also stating that it was a “common story going around locally and the media was looking into it.” When I took a look at the photos and the scrubbed web site, it seemed like enough smoke to pose the question, but I felt that it was phrased in a way that made it clear that this was not yet substantiated, but might be worth a look.

But given all of the various opinions being pushed back and forth, allow me to pose a follow-up question to you. Assume, just for purposes of discussion, for a moment that this story actually might be true. (It certainly wouldn’t be the first time this has happened in our country.) Would this be an appropriate topic for discussion in the political arena, or is it simply too personal, even if true? Would a situation such as that qualify (to quote one of our readers) as a “venial sin” at most, and really not any business of the voters? Or do you, when entering politics and running for a seat in the White House, pretty much sacrifice your privacy and forfeit any right to a lie, even if it was in reference to an intensely personal matter which didn’t amount to any wrongdoing? (And let’s face it - again as some of the comments point out - even if this story were true, it would only reinforce Palin’s pro-life bona fides and show that she was taking care of her entire, if extended, family.)

Your thoughts?

It's an opinion.

Some favor the Palin story. Some favor the disbelievers' story.

stephanie
08-31-2008, 10:42 AM
and some favor admitting most liberals in an insane asylum..:laugh2:

red states rule
08-31-2008, 10:46 AM
and some favor admitting most liberals in an insane asylum..:laugh2:

Not only is this story a fraud, but it helped me find another reason to like Gov Palin. Libs are asking why Gov Palin was boarding a commercial flight. Well I found she sold the Governors jet on E Bay

Governor's jet to be sold on eBay
WESTWIND II: The plane became a point of ridicule against ex-Gov. Murkowski.

By KYLE HOPKINS
Anchorage Daily News

Published: December 13, 2006
Last Modified: December 13, 2006 at 02:24 PM

With an eBay account and about $2.5 million, you too can fly in the state jet that cost former Gov. Frank Murkowski so much political pain in his failed re-election campaign.

Gov. Sarah Palin announced Tuesday that she plans to sell the Westwind II online to the highest bidder.

Murkowski bought the jet over the objections of the Legislature. Before leaving office earlier this month, he regularly used it to travel around the state, sharing it with the Department of Public Safety.

While running against Murkowski, Palin promised to "get rid" of the aircraft. If eBay doesn't work, the state will try something else, she said Tuesday.

As for the Public Safety Department, which uses the Westwind II to transport prisoners out of state, Palin said she's asking the department to tell her what kind of aircraft would suit it best, and she will look for an OK from lawmakers to provide it.

http://dwb.adn.com/front/story/8489684p-8383460c.html

MtnBiker
08-31-2008, 10:50 AM
It's an opinion.

Some are of the opinion that Obama is not an acutal US citizen. Lets apply your logic to that argument and therefore those disbelievers are correct.

Trigg
08-31-2008, 10:52 AM
It's an opinion.

You spent the entire first two pages of this thread treating this like it was the undeniable truth.

Now that your bloggers has said
I felt that it was phrased in a way that made it clear that this was not yet substantiated, but might be worth a look........................NOW it's an opinion. :laugh2::laugh2:

You're a joke

Joe Steel
08-31-2008, 10:53 AM
Some are of the opinion that Obama is not an acutal US citizen. Lets apply your logic to that argument and therefore those disbelievers are correct.

OK. McCain is not a "natural born" US citizen and is not eligible for the Presidency.

stephanie
08-31-2008, 10:57 AM
and the Obambam is actually an alien dressed up in a black skinned looking jump suit..:coffee:

Mr. P
08-31-2008, 10:58 AM

I'd have no problem with Sarah Palin raising her grandchild as her child but I'd be concerned about the need to lie about it. Why would she feel the need to do that? Is she so in thrall to religious extremists she can't admit to a mistake in her own family?

I gave you a link to the article at issue at the time you posted. It has no update. The discussion had already turned to the second article. You weren't paying attention.

Oh I am paying attention alright..you posted a second link to support your first, even though the first is admitted BS.

theHawk
08-31-2008, 11:04 AM
Joe is a full fledged communist, there is no point in "debating" him because all he does is spread every baseless propaganda rumor against Republicans and he gobbles up the drippings of Democrats like a good lapdog. :suck:

stephanie
08-31-2008, 11:09 AM
Joe is a full fledged communist, there is no point in "debating" him because all he does is spread every baseless propaganda rumor against Republicans and he gobbles up the drippings of Democrats like a good lapdog. :suck:

my thoughts exactly..he has no shame, just like most of the Democrat party and their liberal cult members..

Hell, they will tear into a defenseless down syndrome baby...

snakes don't even crawl that low..

they are soooooooooooooooooooooooo :lame2:O

Joe Steel
08-31-2008, 11:25 AM
You spent the entire first two pages of this thread treating this like it was the undeniable truth.

Now that your bloggers has said .......................NOW it's an opinion. :laugh2::laugh2:

You're a joke

You're an illiterate buffoon.

I said "if" Palin is the mother a number of times.

You should find an adult to read these postings to you.

Joe Steel
08-31-2008, 11:26 AM
Oh I am paying attention alright..you posted a second link to support your first, even though the first is admitted BS.

It is not admitted BS. It's disputed. That's not the same thing.

stephanie
08-31-2008, 11:29 AM
:lol:

this rumor you and your left wing kooks are spreading is all washed up..

and so are you all...now go dry off...:laugh2:

Mr. P
08-31-2008, 11:41 AM
It is not admitted BS. It's disputed. That's not the same thing.

The author says it's BS..he was using it as an example of his dissatisfaction..
He didn't dispute his on words, after he was pounced on by, as he says, even friends. He admitted what he wrote was "The original intent of this post, as a follow-on to a previous one, was to express not only my personal dissatisfaction with McCain’s choice of Sarah Palin as the running mate, but to highlight my suspicions that Ms. Palin had not been vetted as fully as some of the other potential nominees.". In other words his accusation of her not giving birth was BS!

-Cp
08-31-2008, 11:41 AM
DailyKos Rumors Debunked: Here is Sarah Palin Pregnancy Photo on Feb. 10th 2008

Daily Kos has been circulating the story Sarah Palin did not have a Downs syndrome baby-that it was actually her daughter who had the baby. But here is a photo from ABC News (http://www.abcnews.go.com/Travel/Story?id=5690619&page=1) showing Sarah Palin pregnancy in February 2008.

http://a.abcnews.com/images/Travel/ht_iron_dog7_080830_mn.jpg

Here is another picture on March 5, 2008 from Anchorage Daily News website (http://community.adn.com/node/118874)
http://community.adn.com/sites/community.adn.com/files/images/govp_washingtondc2008_large.preview.jpg

Here is a post by a woman who say Palin in March 2008 and one of the things she said is that it was very obvious that Sarah was very pregnant.

"There were several of us PolarTRECers waiting in the Fairbanks, AK airport to catch our planes home. We were chatting about all we had learned when Kristen Timm, ARCUS administrator said “ Look, there is the Hottest Governor in the United States” as she has been publicly deemed by media and fans.Of course I had to check out the “Hottest Governor in the US” and quickly turned to see her pregnant (she has since had her baby) with bags and daughter in tote."

Joe Steel
08-31-2008, 11:53 AM
but to highlight my suspicions that Ms. Palin had not been vetted as fully as some of the other potential nominees." In other words his accusation of her not giving birth was BS!

No, that he vetting missed the baby problem.

Mr. P
08-31-2008, 11:58 AM
No, that he vetting missed the baby problem.

That's NOT what he said..as much as you wish it was.

PostmodernProphet
08-31-2008, 12:09 PM

lol, this is a debate that Democratic credibility has no chance of surviving.....we ought to thank you....every post you add to the thread gives us more and more votes.....:dance:

PostmodernProphet
08-31-2008, 12:11 PM
Read the article. I did.

The picture is relevant.

you mean the one at the right side of the screen that asks "Obama finished"?.....

Joe Steel
08-31-2008, 12:20 PM
That's NOT what he said..as much as you wish it was.

I highlighted it. Get someone to explain it to you.

Mr. P
08-31-2008, 12:25 PM
I highlighted it. Get someone to explain it to you.

So did I in post#142..in context unlike you. Get someone to splain context to ya.

BoogyMan
08-31-2008, 01:03 PM

Murdering a child in abortion at ANY age is a sign of very poor judgement Joe.

emmett
08-31-2008, 01:13 PM
I doubt you will. The mainstream media are little more than Republican PR tools.

:lol::laugh2:

:laugh2::laugh2:

:laugh2::laugh2:

emmett
08-31-2008, 01:34 PM
I HAVE IT!!!!!!! DIRT ON SARAH PALIN! I GOT IT!!!!!

I have information from a reliable source. Absolutely confirmed!!!!! Sarah Palin is a wasteful spender. Get out your investigative techniques Demmies......here it comes.

I have it in good information that Sarah Palin.........yuo.....that Sarah Palin is known to have demonstrated on at least two occasions an attitude condicive with wasteful spending...........

Where is Joe Steel.......somebody go get him so he can develop a link to this important imformation.......After all I have it from a good source........I promise!

During May 2007. ....AFTER.......she had been elected Governor Sarah Palin was spotted at a local grocery store .......shopping! She made a purchase of a pack of bologna that cost 21 cents more than the bargain brand she could of purchased.

This obvious wasteful and irresponsible activity clearly demonstrates her non-ability to oversee a national budget. This event was witnessed by several people at the market including a nearby clerk.

I guess that does it. Sink your teeth into this one lefties. It has more merit than anything you have come up with yet and will clearly demonstrate to the American prople what a travesty has taken place in the selection of this woman as VP nominee.

PostmodernProphet
08-31-2008, 02:07 PM
Emmet you fraud, you promised TWO occassions....

Dilloduck
08-31-2008, 02:22 PM
I HAVE IT!!!!!!! DIRT ON SARAH PALIN! I GOT IT!!!!!

I have information from a reliable source. Absolutely confirmed!!!!! Sarah Palin is a wasteful spender. Get out your investigative techniques Demmies......here it comes.

I have it in good information that Sarah Palin.........yuo.....that Sarah Palin is known to have demonstrated on at least two occasions an attitude condicive with wasteful spending...........

Where is Joe Steel.......somebody go get him so he can develop a link to this important imformation.......After all I have it from a good source........I promise!

During May 2007. ....AFTER.......she had been elected Governor Sarah Palin was spotted at a local grocery store .......shopping! She made a purchase of a pack of bologna that cost 21 cents more than the bargain brand she could of purchased.

This obvious wasteful and irresponsible activity clearly demonstrates her non-ability to oversee a national budget. This event was witnessed by several people at the market including a nearby clerk.

I guess that does it. Sink your teeth into this one lefties. It has more merit than anything you have come up with yet and will clearly demonstrate to the American prople what a travesty has taken place in the selection of this woman as VP nominee.

That bitch--someone had to kill a perfectly innocent animal for her to get that too !!!

Mr. P
08-31-2008, 02:29 PM
That bitch--someone had to kill a perfectly innocent animal for her to get that too !!!

Yeah! and she contributed to unemployment by relieving the chef..because she could make a sandwich herself! DAMN BITCH! She just doesn't know how to spent tax payers money!

emmett
08-31-2008, 02:33 PM
Emmet you fraud, you promised TWO occassions....

You're right, I did but I was unable to verify the other accusation that she had purchased a gallon of milk costing several cents more than a bargain brand offered in the next cooler cabinet. Like democrats I only like to deal in verified information.

Have you ever seen a time when democrats were soooooo desperate to discredit someone in your life. The traffic just here on our board indicates it. Going through some of the lefty boards this amm was amusing. Man, they are vicious.

Someone posted a copy (RSR I think) of some (comments?) made on some lefty board here on one of our threads that will absolutely shock you. The namecalling and venomous rhetoric was to say the leastmean spirited but indicated clearly the desperation I referred to.

The experience issue and all the other being what it is Sarah Palin has lit up the chat world without firing a shot. I'm anxious to see come Tuesday how she will respond to some of this shit. Or....if she will respond at all.

emmett
08-31-2008, 04:21 PM
Hmmmm.......157 posts on this thread and not a peep from Psycho. It would leave one to assume that he too, like myself, is now torn between his former choice of candidates and supporting JM's new pick of Sarah Palin.

Let's see how long it takes him to come out on this now?

stephanie
08-31-2008, 04:24 PM
Hmmmm.......157 posts on this thread and not a peep from Psycho. It would leave one to assume that he too, like myself, is now torn between his former choice of candidates and supporting JM's new pick of Sarah Palin.

Let's see how long it takes him to come out on this now?

it's Sunday..he's probably off at the car races inhaling all that clean exhaust from the tailpipes..:coffee:

LuvRPgrl
09-02-2008, 02:58 AM
You're an illiterate buffoon.

I said "if" Palin is the mother a number of times.

You should find an adult to read these postings to you.

YOu started out by saying this: "The baby's medical condition is not the issue. At issue is Palin's decision to hide the baby's parentage."
You said "decision to hide", not, Palins possible decision to hide....

Just admit it, you screwed up, BIG TIME !!!!!

bullypulpit
09-02-2008, 06:28 AM
you idiot..I had a surprise at 37 and had my beautiful son, who is fourteen now, at 38..

I knew the risk involved, but chose not to kill my child..

people like you make me sick..

And it was <b>YOUR</b> choice. Not that of some smug, self-righteous, holier-that-thou twit who managed to convince some half-wit legislator the choice should be taken out of <b>YOUR</b> hands.

red states rule
09-02-2008, 06:29 AM
And it was <b>YOUR</b> choice. Not that of some smug, self-righteous, holier-that-thou twit who managed to convince some half-wit legislator the choice should be taken out of <b>YOUR</b> hands.

Why are libs so proud to voice their support of the murder of the unborn? Yet at the same time, they bellow how they care about children

LuvRPgrl
09-02-2008, 11:31 PM

How sad you think an unborn baby is simply a choice.

EVERYTHING, everything we know about an unborn child screams it is a baby, a human being, a person, and all you delusional evil people can fall back on is "its a choice".

LuvRPgrl
09-02-2008, 11:33 PM
Why are libs so proud to voice their support of the murder of the unborn? Yet at the same time, they bellow how they care about children

OH, but didnt you know, Republicans like to see children suffer and go hungry. Yea, we love to see starving children in the streets, as long as CEO's make millions on severence pay. Yea, thats you, thats Stephanie, thats me....
That is the image the MSM and liberals still try to perpetuate, and the sickening thing is so many liberals are so brainwashed they actually believe it.

Joe Steel
09-03-2008, 07:07 AM
YOu started out by saying this: "The baby's medical condition is not the issue. At issue is Palin's decision to hide the baby's parentage."
You said "decision to hide", not, Palins possible decision to hide....

Just admit it, you screwed up, BIG TIME !!!!!

Learn to read.

I said "at issue." That means it's uncertain.

mundame
09-03-2008, 09:39 AM
Learn to read.

I said "at issue." That means it's uncertain.

Do you have links on this issue, Joe Steel?

If it's true Palin hid the pregnancy for seven months and no one guessed (SEVEN MONTHS???? Unlikely) and the daughter was out seven months from school with "mononucleosis," ha-ha, there's an old one, I would wonder if Palin covered up one pregnancy and the daughter then proceeded to get preggers again.

Whatever happened, this girl does NOT seem to be cooperating well with her mother's political ambitions. And I notice this boy who got her in trouble has NOT married her yet ---- it's easy to say they are getting married, but doesn't look like they precisely are. What's the hold up? She's pregnant: no delay is good at this point. A gravely screwed up family. Not very nice. This kind of thing is what we are supposed to have as VP and then president?? Darn.

If you have links detailing the timing, I'd be interested.

red states rule
09-03-2008, 09:44 AM

If it's true Palin hid the pregnancy for seven months and no one guessed (SEVEN MONTHS???? Unlikely) and the daughter was out seven months from school with "mononucleosis," ha-ha, there's an old one, I would wonder if Palin covered up one pregnancy and the daughter then proceeded to get preggers again.

Whatever happened, this girl does NOT seem to be cooperating well with her mother's political ambitions. And I notice this boy who got her in trouble has NOT married her yet ---- it's easy to say they are getting married, but doesn't look like they precisely are. What's the hold up? She's pregnant: no delay is good at this point. A gravely screwed up family. Not very nice. This kind of thing is what we are supposed to have as VP and then president?? Darn.

The story is a fake - started by the like of the Daily Kos kooks

Even soem MSM libs fell for it - then pulled it

Stooping to Lowest Level: Democratic Claim of Palin's 'Faked Pregnancy' Gaining Steam
By Warner Todd Huston (Bio | Archive)
August 31, 2008 - 01:17 ET

**Update: TV's Alan Colmes Says Palin's Neglect Caused Down Syndrome Birth Stress!**

**Update #2 Below the Fold- Pregnancy Confirmed**

**Update #3 Below the Fold- Michael Moore and Media Take Notice**

**Update #4- London Times Now Repeats Fake Pregnancy Claim**

**Update #5- CTV News Now Repeats Fake Pregnancy Claim**

As I reported earlier, the scurrilous claim that McCain vice presidential pick Governor Sarah Palin faked her pregnancy with a Down's Syndrome child is beginning to spread among the lowest of the nutrooters. Now, the unhinged, smear site DemocraticUnderground.com has boosted this lie to their front pages. Naturally, since these hate sites feed into each other, the spurious source of the DU story is another DailyKos story like the one I earlier reported upon.

Of course, this whole meme is nothing but a lie. Are we expected to believe an entire state, its hospitals, doctors and media establishment helped cover up this pregnancy story? And they all did this for a Republican, to boot? It makes little logical sense to believe a word of this black helicopter conspiracy theory. Next thing we know, the Kossacks and DUers are going to expect us to believe that Big Foot and some gray aliens were the attendants at the birth!

But, here is the thing. This hateful story about the birth of a child with Down's Syndrome is exactly the sort of lowest, gutter ideas that float through the empty space in the voluminous heads of our friends at the lowest depths of the Democratic Party and the lefty movement. There are some sick, sick people over there and stories like this prove it.

Pile this on top of the low blow from TV's Alan Colmes who claims that Palin didn't practice proper prenatal care before she had the baby with Down's Syndrome, blaming the Mother for her disabled child. Well, the lefties don't know a low road they won't take. (Colmes' site has crashed right now, but this is the address if it ever comes back: http://www.alan.com/2008/08/30/did-palin-take-proper-pre-natal-care/)

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/warner-todd-huston/2008/08/31/stooping-lowest-level-democratic-claim-palins-faked-pregnancy-ga

mundame
09-03-2008, 09:49 AM
The story is a fake - started by the like of the Daily Kos kooks

Even soem MSM libs fell for it - then pulled it

I'd still like to see a timeline. Give me a timeline: that story had nothing.

The question is, did Palin's invisible pregnancy happen the SAME seven months that her daughter was laying out of school with this so-called mono?

Because if it did, sounds like it could be true.

And that then the daughter got pregnant again, since surely they wouldn't say she is pregnant if she isn't.

PostmodernProphet
09-03-2008, 10:15 AM

is this a lesson in how rumors grow?.....nobody has said Palin hid her pregnancy, let alone for seven months......nobody has said the daughter was out of school for seven months (four was claimed but a poster here whose daughter goes to the same school has told us that wasn't true either).......

and what difference does it make if they don't get married?.....my son's mother was just sixteen when he was born....she made the decision to put him up for adoption instead of killing him....would you like my opinion of her judgment?......

mundame
09-03-2008, 10:28 AM
[quote=PostmodernProphet;291361]is this a lesson in how rumors grow?.....nobody has said Palin hid her pregnancy, let alone for seven months......nobody has said the daughter was out of school for seven months (four was claimed but a poster here whose daughter goes to the same school has told us that wasn't true either).......

Of course they've said this, I've read it. But I want a timeline to help substantiate it. And actual links. I did not read any poster here making that claim. And all the same, a timeline would be helpful with the four months, given the suspicions.

and what difference does it make if they don't get married?.....my son's mother was just sixteen when he was born....she made the decision to put him up for adoption instead of killing him....would you like my opinion of her judgment?......

No, I don't want your opinion. If you didn't marry her and let a child of yours be born out of wedlock, I already know all I need to know about that.

mundame
09-03-2008, 10:30 AM
The blacks sure seem to have shot marriage to hell in this country.

I guess it's supposed to be BETTER to have illegitimate children all over the place, to read the posters here. Weren't conservatives supposed to be in FAVOR of marriage, family, children, correct process?

Guess not anymore, you all are going the way of the blacks, let all the mothers raise them alone, let everyone be poor and uneducated.

That's not what I'd call conservative.

PostmodernProphet
09-03-2008, 12:42 PM
[QUOTE]

Of course they've said this, I've read it. But I want a timeline to help substantiate it. And actual links. I did not read any poster here making that claim. And all the same, a timeline would be helpful with the four months, given the suspicions.

no you haven't read it....

No, I don't want your opinion. If you didn't marry her and let a child of yours be born out of wedlock, I already know all I need to know about that.

???....what are you talking about.....I've never even met her.....

mundame
09-03-2008, 01:02 PM
???....what are you talking about.....I've never even met her.....

Your son's mother, you've never met?

I expect this is some sort of riddle like how to get a goose, a fox, and a goat across the river. But I'm too mad about Palin to play right now.

LuvRPgrl
09-04-2008, 07:44 PM
The blacks sure seem to have shot marriage to hell in this country.

I guess it's supposed to be BETTER to have illegitimate children all over the place, to read the posters here. Weren't conservatives supposed to be in FAVOR of marriage, family, children, correct process?

Guess not anymore, you all are going the way of the blacks, let all the mothers raise them alone, let everyone be poor and uneducated.

That's not what I'd call conservative.

LBJ's great society welfare plan required no male adult be in the house, or married to a woman collecting welfare, hence the marriage proposistion became a losing proposistion for many poor blacks, and the situation just continued on through until now,

LuvRPgrl
09-04-2008, 08:11 PM
Guess again pal,,,,

Im concerned about YOUR need to lie, why you feel the need to not be able to admit you made a false assumption, are you so in thrall to the left that you cant admit you, and they made a mistake.

Here, your VERY FIRST POST in this thread, you state she LIED, not "did she lie"?. YOU are CONCERNED about the NEED TO LIE (clearly indicating you think she lied), it follows in context, (and even out of context)

that, "at issue here is Palins decision to lie..."

That you believe the "issue" is how the public should react to her lie (which you already indicated is what you believe she has done).

If you werent sure if she lied, and clarifying if she did or not is the issue, then you would have started with "...I'd be concerned "IF" she has a need to lie...

Then you would follow with "...at issue here is the POSSIBILITY that Palin made the decision to lie....", or, "...at issue here is whether she lied or not....",

NOWHERE in either post do you indicate directly or indirectly of the possiblity that she didnt lie.
Your assumption she lied is obvious, its ok to admit it.

PostmodernProphet
09-04-2008, 08:17 PM
Your son's mother, you've never met?

I expect this is some sort of riddle like how to get a goose, a fox, and a goat across the river. But I'm too mad about Palin to play right now.

it's quite simple actually....when that sixteen year old girl gave birth to my son she put him up for adoption.....my wife and I adopted him....this was back in the days before open adoption....neither my wife or I have ever met her....