PDA

View Full Version : Sarah Palin Laughs at Attack on Cancer Survivor

Joe Steel
08-30-2008, 01:40 PM
Miss Wasilla is quite a piece of work.

During a radio interview last January, McCain VP nominee Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin laughed as the host questioned Alaska Senate President Lyda Green's parenting, and then further attacked the cancer survivor calling her a "b*tch" and a "cancer."

McCain VP pick laughs as radio host calls Alaskan Senator a 'b*tch' and a 'cancer' (http://rawstory.com/news/2008/McCain_VP_pick_laughs_as_radio_0830.html)

theHawk
08-30-2008, 02:53 PM

McCain is a cancer survior, you libs have called him far worse. :poke:

Shadow
08-30-2008, 03:03 PM

You do this all of the time,plus you attack 4 month old special needs children.

Joe Steel
08-30-2008, 03:10 PM
You do this all of the time,plus you attack 4 month old special needs children.

Never happened.

PostmodernProphet
08-30-2008, 03:18 PM
dude....I listened to your video....she didn't say any of those things.....you are fucked up....

Yurt
08-30-2008, 08:14 PM
RSR is a cancer survivor....yet joe steals and mfm have said far worse about about RSR...

its ok, when a dim says it, it is morally good, no matter what

emmett
08-30-2008, 08:35 PM
This is the kind of shit that you see for the next 65 days...........and worse! Desperate.....just desperate attempts to bring something false up, spin it....add some lies and then serve it up as truth. Much like the democratic platform itself. Excuse it.....they can't help it!

It should prove quite entertaining to watch the press and the left scratch to turn up anything on sarah Palin. This is absolutely a blast!!!!!!

emmett
08-30-2008, 08:36 PM
Who would ever have thought sitting in front of the computer having a Sam Adams Honey Porter could be so much fun! No! I don't drink.........I'm celebrating!

stephanie
08-30-2008, 10:15 PM
this is exactly why the Democrats continually lose the big election..

they can't control their gutter political campaigns...you would think they would learn...but, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

we don't have to defeat them..they do a hell of a job doing themselves in..

Keep up the great work..we will sit back and enjoy..:cheers2:

stephanie
08-30-2008, 11:11 PM

oh my friggen GAWD...RAW STORY web site..
:laugh2::coffee::poke::slap:

NightTrain
08-31-2008, 02:32 AM
I love it.

PostmodernProphet
08-31-2008, 06:48 AM
Who would ever have thought sitting in front of the computer having a Sam Adams Honey Porter could be so much fun! No! I don't drink.........I'm celebrating!

????....sitting anywhere with a Sam Adams is fun......

Trigg
08-31-2008, 10:57 AM

The radio host called the woman a "cancer on the progress of the state of Alaska."

Where in YOUR article does it say the woman they were talking about is a cancer survivor??????????????