PDA

View Full Version : Lmao!

OCA
08-30-2008, 02:09 PM
At the so called "conservatives" on the board who are reacting with glee at the VP pick of Johnny Lib......LOL! Johnny Lib will still be Johnny Lib , hell he could bring back Ronnie Reagan as his vp candidate and McCain will still be a lib.

Here's a piece of news y'all might've missed...............THE VICE PRESIDENT DOES NOT MEAN SHIT, its a useless office with zero meaning.

We are still left with two ultra libs as the presidential candidates without a rice paper's width of difference between the two on the issues, oh sure ol' Johnny Lib is talking a good conservative game right now because he sorely needs the votes but you know if hell freezes over and he gets elected he'll jump right in bed with the congressional Demos first chance he gets and go right back to the McCain/Feingold free speech hating bastard he has always been.

At least with Osama he tells you to your face that is what he's going to do.

Don't give me this shit about fighting terrorists either......................OBL still roams free.

I wonder if y'all realize just how fucked we really are this time around or if the reality of the situation is too hard to come to grips with? NEITHER CANDIDATE HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO ASSUME THE OFFICE.

Immanuel
08-30-2008, 02:14 PM
I have to disagree with you this time OCA, at least for this campaign. The Republican VP may very well be thrust into the Oval Office at a moment's notice in the next four years.

Personally, despite the fact that I don't like John McCain, I would not wish ill will upon him at all, but if he wins, I think there is a good chance Sarah Palin could find herself as the next president after McCain but before 2012 ends.

And, yes, as a matter of fact, I do realize just how screwed we are this time around. I've been saying that for months.

Immie

OCA
08-30-2008, 02:20 PM
I have to disagree with you this time OCA, at least for this campaign. The Republican VP may very well be thrust into the Oval Office at a moment's notice in the next four years.

Personally, despite the fact that I don't like John McCain, I would not wish ill will upon him at all, but if he wins, I think there is a good chance Sarah Palin could find herself as the next president after McCain but before 2012 ends.

And, yes, as a matter of fact, I do realize just how screwed we are this time around. I've been saying that for months.

Immie

If so my friend then we are truely screwed, the woman has little or no experience on the grand world political stage and i'm afraid she would quickly become overwhelmed.

But really, McCain don't have a shot.

Sitarro
08-30-2008, 02:25 PM
At the so called "conservatives" on the board who are reacting with glee at the VP pick of Johnny Lib......LOL! Johnny Lib will still be Johnny Lib , hell he could bring back Ronnie Reagan as his vp candidate and McCain will still be a lib.

Here's a piece of news y'all might've missed...............THE VICE PRESIDENT DOES NOT MEAN SHIT, its a useless office with zero meaning.

We are still left with two ultra libs as the presidential candidates without a rice paper's width of difference between the two on the issues, oh sure ol' Johnny Lib is talking a good conservative game right now because he sorely needs the votes but you know if hell freezes over and he gets elected he'll jump right in bed with the congressional Demos first chance he gets and go right back to the McCain/Feingold free speech hating bastard he has always been.

Don't give me this shit about fighting terrorists either......................OBL still roams free.

I wonder if y'all realize just how fucked we really are this time around or if the reality of the situation is too hard to come to grips with? NEITHER CANDIDATE HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO ASSUME THE OFFICE.

Who would you like running for President and VP? Wh in your opinion is up for the job?

OCA
08-30-2008, 02:35 PM
Who would you like running for President and VP? Wh in your opinion is up for the job?

I like Pat Buchannan, always have, I like Santorum, I like Jeff Sessions.......maybe Gingrich although he's got alot of fucking personal baggage that probably makes him unelectable on a national level.

BTW, I know this will make me sound boring but last night on cspan I watched the adoption of planks to this year's Repub platform...........ahem.........new plank this year....................................makes it a priority to fight "global warming"............ahem.

Does anyone seriously doubt the the Republican party's move to the left?

I watched Glenn Beck last night too because he had Nugent on and Glenn put it perfectly, he said his grandparents who were Roosevelt Demos would've voted and campaigned for McCain, so you have nowadays the Demos who are Marxists and the Repubs who are liberals, there is no choice for conservatives in America anymore.

Immanuel
08-30-2008, 02:44 PM
If so my friend then we are truely screwed, the woman has little or no experience on the grand world political stage and i'm afraid she would quickly become overwhelmed.

But really, McCain don't have a shot.

We are truly screwed.

But, honestly, the fact that she doesn't have any experience in the grand world political stage is a plus for me.

Those who do have experience have all prostituted themselves to get it and when they get to power things don't change for them.

The only real hope we have in America is to wrest control away from the career politicians.

As for McCain not having a shot, I'm not a political analyst by a long shot and I have thought that before, Gore v. Bush for example, and been wrong. Every time Obama opens his mouth he loses a few thousand votes and there is a long way between today and November 4th.

Immie

OCA
08-30-2008, 02:54 PM
We are truly screwed.

But, honestly, the fact that she doesn't have any experience in the grand world political stage is a plus for me.

Those who do have experience have all prostituted themselves to get it and when they get to power things don't change for them.

The only real hope we have in America is to wrest control away from the career politicians.

As for McCain not having a shot, I'm not a political analyst by a long shot and I have thought that before, Gore v. Bush for example, and been wrong. Every time Obama opens his mouth he loses a few thousand votes and there is a long way between today and November 4th.

Immie

Haha, let her get inside the beltway here in D.C and a bigger whore you will never see, it happens to every single politician who dares venture inside the 495.

Immanuel
08-30-2008, 03:06 PM
Haha, let her get inside the beltway here in D.C and a bigger whore you will never see, it happens to every single politician who dares venture inside the 495.

More likely it happens to every single politician who decides to run for anything above dog catcher. Which means it is probably too late for her already. Still they can't all be bad. Can they?

Immie

OCA
08-30-2008, 03:25 PM
More likely it happens to every single politician who decides to run for anything above dog catcher. Which means it is probably too late for her already. Still they can't all be bad. Can they?

Immie

Name the good ones, i'll give you forever because you won't find one who somewhere along the line hasn't been involved in something dirty.

Immanuel
08-30-2008, 03:33 PM
Name the good ones, i'll give you forever because you won't find one who somewhere along the line hasn't been involved in something dirty.

I asked you first!

I didn't say there were any. I asked if they could all be bad.

I will defer to others as to finding a good one.

Immie

OCA
08-30-2008, 04:06 PM
I asked you first!

I didn't say there were any. I asked if they could all be bad.

I will defer to others as to finding a good one.

Immie

IMHO they are all currently bad, they only seek to further personal wealth and power.

Dilloduck
08-30-2008, 04:16 PM
IMHO they are all currently bad, they only seek to further personal wealth and power.

I don't think anynoe is under any illusion that Palin is going to change America. McCains choice just gave a lot of people something to talk about other than race for awhile. Besides, wasn't it you who predicted that Hillary would take it all this year ? :laugh2:

Yurt
08-30-2008, 07:37 PM

tell that to dick cheney and all the libs who rag on about cheney

OCA
08-31-2008, 11:22 AM
tell that to dick cheney and all the libs who rag on about cheney

I never once thought that Cheney had the power to do shit except shoot some fool on a quail hunt down in Texas..................................oh and cook some intel on Iraq.

OCA
08-31-2008, 11:25 AM
I don't think anynoe is under any illusion that Palin is going to change America. McCains choice just gave a lot of people something to talk about other than race for awhile. Besides, wasn't it you who predicted that Hillary would take it all this year ? :laugh2:

Hillary won a plurality of the vote in the Demo primaries but because Demos are such dumbasses and have that stupid caucus thing going Osama was able to backdoor her even though a majority of Demos didn't want the moron as their nominee.

Bet you right about now they are wishing she was the nominee, would make Mrs. Wasilla's gender a non-issue.

PostmodernProphet
08-31-2008, 12:18 PM

the Inconvenient Truth is, you're wrong.....who knows, she might end up with an Oscar....or a Nobel Prize or something.....

OCA
08-31-2008, 12:52 PM
the Inconvenient Truth is, you're wrong.....who knows, she might end up with an Oscar....or a Nobel Prize or something.....

Uhhhh no, i'm never wrong.

Go back through history and read some memoirs from former vps and then tell me it is not a useless office.

emmett
08-31-2008, 01:24 PM

Zell Miller

OCA
08-31-2008, 01:28 PM
Zell Miller

Well yeah, forgot about ol' Zell, ain't he retired?