PDA

View Full Version : 6 things the Palin pick says about McCain

actsnoblemartin
08-30-2008, 08:48 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/politico/12997

The selection of a running mate is among the most consequential and the most defining decisions a presidential nominee can make. John McCain’s pick of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin says a lot about his decision-making — and some of it is downright breathtaking.

We knew McCain is a politician who relishes improvisation and likes to go with his gut. But it is remarkable that someone who has repeatedly emphasized experience in this campaign named an inexperienced governor he barely knew to be his No. 2. Whatever you think of the pick, here are six things it tells us about McCain:

08-30-2008, 09:47 PM
I read the article. It's partisan nonsense.

stephanie
08-30-2008, 09:59 PM
the liberals in the media and the Democrat party are all in a tizzy over the Plain pick..

they know the Obambam should of picked the Shrillary with all her 18 million votes to be his VP, but instead he picked some lame old white dude.. and they are in a panic with McCain picking a young vibrant, respected(GOVERNER) women to be his VP...

I'm dying of laughter...:dance:

Yurt
08-30-2008, 10:07 PM
the liberals in the media and the Democrat party are all in a tizzy over the Plain pick..

they know the Obambam should of picked the Shrillary with all her 18 million votes to be his VP, but instead he picked some lame old white dude.. and they are in a panic with McCain picking a young vibrant, respected(GOVERNER) women to be his VP...

I'm dying of laughter...:dance:

leave obama alone