08-30-2008, 09:49 PM
:clap::laugh2:

Last updated: 12:52 pm
August 30, 2008
Posted: 4:50 am
August 30, 2008

SHE'S just a beauty queen.

She's another Dan Quayle.

And ironically, the biggest criticism of Sarah Palin, John McCain's veep choice, is she has no experience. Funny, coming from the Barack Obama camp.

PHOTOS: Sarah Palin

Following McCain's announcement of Palin - the first female to be put on a GOP ticket for the White House, and only the second in US history - the Obama campaign skipped the niceties and blasted her as the "former mayor of a town of 9,000 with zero foreign policy experience." She's also a governor of Alaska (my home state), the first woman in that office and the youngest elected in state history. She has an 80-plus percent approval rating. She has turned the state upside down with her reformist zeal and has made enemies of the Republican establishment.

read the rest..
http://www.nypost.com/seven/08302008/news/columnists/a_brilliant_trap_makes_dems_the_male_cha_126765.ht m

Immanuel
08-30-2008, 10:11 PM
Funny, but I have been thinking that not only does this election show them as Male chauvinists, but it also exposes them as racists when you get down to their accusations that anyone who does not vote for Barack Obama only does so because the voter is a racist.

People have many reasons not to vote for Barack Obama and not all of them have anything at all to do with his race, yet the accusation stands that if I don't vote for the man it is because I am a racist. That accusation in itself is racist, but don't tell the Democrats that.

Immie

Sitarro
08-30-2008, 10:53 PM

August 30, 2008
August 30, 2008

And ironically, the biggest criticism of Sarah Palin, John McCain's veep choice, is she has no experience. Funny, coming from the Barack Obama camp.

Following McCain's announcement of Palin - the first female to be put on a GOP ticket for the White House, and only the second in US history - the Obama campaign skipped the niceties and blasted her as the "former mayor of a town of 9,000 with zero foreign policy experience." She's also a governor of Alaska (my home state), the first woman in that office and the youngest elected in state history. She has an 80-plus percent approval rating. She has turned the state upside down with her reformist zeal and has made enemies of the Republican establishment.

read the rest..
http://www.nypost.com/seven/08302008/news/columnists/a_brilliant_trap_makes_dems_the_male_cha_126765.ht m

This is too much fun, these idiots can't help themselves, the truth will come out and it ain't pretty!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::clap::clap :

stephanie
08-30-2008, 11:01 PM
This is too much fun, these idiots can't help themselves, the truth will come out and it ain't pretty!:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::clap::clap :

I'm having a blast watching it all unfold..and it's just begun..:laugh2:

retiredman
08-30-2008, 11:11 PM
I wonder if any republican can honestly say that Sarah Palin was the most qualified politician to be named to the ticket...that they are pleased to have that level of foreign policy experience just a heartbeat away from the oval office?

Dilloduck
08-30-2008, 11:15 PM
I wonder if any republican can honestly say that Sarah Palin was the most qualified politician to be named to the ticket...that they are pleased to have that level of foreign policy experience just a heartbeat away from the oval office?

This is politics--you pick to win. How naive are you ?

stephanie
08-30-2008, 11:18 PM

Now how friggen funny is this bullshit spewing from you liberals..

we have been asking the same thing about your boy wonder, and you all seem to think we were being silly...

Sarah Palin has more executive experience running things, than your all choice making a run for the Presidency...

you sexist..

retiredman
08-30-2008, 11:18 PM
This is politics--you pick to win. How naive are you ?

if you think Palin is a "winner", I would ask, how fucking naive are YOU????:lol:

retiredman
08-30-2008, 11:21 PM
Now how friggen funny is this bullshit spewing from you liberals..

we have been asking the same thing about your boy wonder, and you all seem to think we were being silly...

Sarah Palin has more executive experience running things, than your all choice making a run for the Presidency...

you sexist..

mayor of wasilla..... executive experience. I get it.:lol:

hey...Obama won our primary battle. He won over the democratic voters in America. Palin was PICKED by one man, but all you republican hacks are lining up spewing shit about her "excecutive experience". Can you actually type that with a straight face????:laugh2:

Dilloduck
08-30-2008, 11:23 PM
if you think Palin is a "winner", I would ask, how fucking naive are YOU????:lol:

You sexist bastard--you don't think a woman can win do you ? :poke:

stephanie
08-30-2008, 11:24 PM

hey...Obama won our primary battle. He won over the democratic voters in America. Palin was PICKED by one man, but all you republican hacks are lining up spewing shit about hr "executive experience". Can you actually type that with a straight face????:laugh2:

yeah..as I said..Palin has more executive experience than your little boy wonder..you all will just have to live that one down...
:laugh2:

Dilloduck
08-30-2008, 11:27 PM
yeah..as I said..Palin has more executive experience than your little boy wonder..you all will just have to live that one down...
:laugh2:

hey lets go WAY back and think of al lthe experience Hillary had to run for Senator --of New York !! :laugh2:

stephanie
08-30-2008, 11:37 PM
hey lets go WAY back and think of all the experience Hillary had to run for Senator --of New York !! :laugh2:

ah yeah that's right...she was married to that hound dog of a President who bonked a teenage girl in the Oval office..so that meant she has the experience to become a Senator, and then to make a run at becoming the President of the United States..:coffee:

Sitarro
08-31-2008, 12:06 AM

You first.

Do you honestly think that a junior Senator with less than 150 days office time and very few cast votes, who needs an army of 300 advisors to tell him where Iraq is, a lowlife that brings his kids to an Africa worshipping, racist club to listen to a shyster, masquerading as a preacher, denigrate our country......... A guy that allows his kids to hang out with the kids of an unapologetic, admitted terrorist......... A hypocrite that allows his party to spend 70 million dollars on a hollywood style convention to build his ego while at the very same party lectures America about the underprivileged.......... An elitist that tells us to drive french fry grease powered golf carts while he sucks thousands of gallons of jet fuel an hour in his giant private airliner flying around the world for photo ops(shooting hoops instead of keeping a scheduled visit to injured service people he claims to care about)............. A jerk that settles for marrying a homely black woman for political purposes when he actually dreams of having blond bimbo white girls at his side and in his bedroom............. A creep that whores himself out for George Soros........... is that who you think should be in the Oval Office?

stephanie
08-31-2008, 12:15 AM
You first.

Do you honestly think that a junior Senator with less than 150 days office time and very few cast votes, who needs an army of 300 advisors to tell him where Iraq is, a lowlife that brings his kids to an Africa worshipping, racist club to listen to a shyster, masquerading as a preacher, denigrate our country......... A guy that allows his kids to hang out with the kids of an unapologetic, admitted terrorist......... A hypocrite that allows his party to spend 70 million dollars on a hollywood style convention to build his ego while at the very same party lectures America about the underprivileged.......... An elitist that tells us to drive french fry grease powered golf carts while he sucks thousands of gallons of jet fuel an hour in his giant private airliner flying around the world for photo ops(shooting hoops instead of keeping a scheduled visit to injured service people he claims to care about)............. A jerk that settles for marrying a homely black woman for political purposes when he actually dreams of having blond bimbo white girls at his side and in his bedroom............. A creep that whores himself out for George Soros........... is that who you think should be in the Oval Office?

dang it..too many reps out for me to give ya one..

good and truthful post..:cheers2:

Kathianne
08-31-2008, 12:29 AM

http://debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?p=289746#post289746

NightTrain
08-31-2008, 03:16 AM
You first.

Hot DAMN, and I can't rep you again. Awesome!

emmett
08-31-2008, 03:47 AM

I wonder if any Democrat can honestly say that Barack Obama was the most qualified politician to be nominated to the ticket....that they are pleased to have that level of foriegn policy experience just a heartbeat away from the oval office?

emmett
08-31-2008, 03:52 AM
You first.

Ut-oh! Blonde headed white girls? How do you know that he only dreams of blondes. He may like brunettes! That was an insensative statement Sitarro.

PostmodernProphet
08-31-2008, 06:42 AM

she was the BEST qualified politician to be named for THIS election....and I would be more confident with her a heartbeat away from the oval office than I would be with Obama IN the oval office.....

retiredman
08-31-2008, 06:42 AM
[QUOTE=manfrommaine;289756]I wonder if any republican can honestly say that Sarah Palin was the most qualified politician to be named to the ticket...that they are pleased to have that level of foreign policy experience just a heartbeat away from the oval office?[/QUOTE

I wonder if any Democrat can honestly say that Barack Obama was the most qualified politician to be nominated to the ticket....that they are pleased to have that level of foriegn policy experience just a heartbeat away from the oval office?

obviously, the answer to YOUR question is YES, or they would not have voted for him in the primaries.

Now answer mine, if you have the balls.

red states rule
08-31-2008, 06:44 AM

Lets see, with all the foreign policy experience he still has not admitted he was wrong about the surge being a waste of time and resources :laugh2:

retiredman
08-31-2008, 06:45 AM
You first.

as I said, clearly the democratic party wanted Obama and was pleased with his qualifications and his message.

Now.... be a big boy and answer MY question instead of running away from it.

red states rule
08-31-2008, 06:45 AM
[QUOTE=emmett;289789]

obviously, the answer to YOUR question is YES, or they would not have voted for him in the primaries.

and Obama says Iran is a tiny nation and not a threat to anyone - he says this as they make nukes to wipe Israel off the map

Is that the "experience" you want?

red states rule
08-31-2008, 06:48 AM
as I said, clearly the democratic party wanted Obama and was pleased with his qualifications and his message.

YOU demanding people answer YOUR questions as you leave a vapor trail running away from my questions? :laugh2:

Sitarro
08-31-2008, 07:11 AM

Unlike Osama, the memorizer, Governor Palin is obviously a thinker, a problem solver......... yes, I am more than happy to see her in the Oval Office along with the more than capable team she will assemble to advise her, that is how a CEO works. The Presidency is not a Dictatorship or a Monarchy, it's a leadership / management position....... she wouldn't find herself alone and helpless, she would have plenty of help like all Presidents. She also has a thorough understanding of the importance of our security, she went to Kuwait to visit her troops from the Alaska National Guard, she takes the responsibility of being Commander In Chief of her personnel very seriously. Another job she holds that Osama has absolutely no knowledge of at all..... there really isn't even a comparison.

As far as dealing with foreign affairs, Osama has a team of 300 advisors already and he just got the nomination, every minute of his time is scheduled for him and he is told everything to do, he isn't a foreign policy expert by any stretch of the imagination. He is merely a facade and proves it every time he has to wing it.

red states rule
08-31-2008, 07:17 AM
Unlike Osama, the memorizer, Governor Palin is obviously a thinker, a problem solver......... yes, I am more than happy to see her in the Oval Office along with the more than capable team she will assemble to advise her, that is how a CEO works. The Presidency is not a Dictatorship or a Monarchy, it's a leadership / management position....... she wouldn't find herself alone and helpless, she would have plenty of help like all Presidents. She also has a thorough understanding of the importance of our security, she went to Kuwait to visit her troops from the Alaska National Guard, she takes the responsibility of being Commander In Chief of her personnel very seriously. Another job she holds that Osama has absolutely no knowledge of at all..... there really isn't even a comparison.

As far as dealing with foreign affairs, Osama has a team of 300 advisors already and he just got the nomination, every minute of his time is scheduled for him and he is told everything to do, he isn't a foreign policy expert by any stretch of the imagination. He is merely a facade and proves it every time he has to wing it.

and with 300 foreign policy advisors he still blew it when it comes to the surge

He snubbed the troops on his oversaes tour because he could not take his Chief foreign policy expret with him. He was afraid to go alone

I am looking forward to the VP debates. Biden is in for the fight of his life with Gov Palin

IrishCop
08-31-2008, 08:20 AM

hey...Obama won our primary battle. He won over the democratic voters in America. Palin was PICKED by one man, but all you republican hacks are lining up spewing shit about her "excecutive experience". Can you actually type that with a straight face????:laugh2:
So, Senator Obama proves his "experience" by winning the Democratic Nomination for POTUS? I can't quite wrap me head around that one. Running FOR an office is in no way a qualification for RUNNING an office. Governor Palin has at least had executive level experience in government. And, she's the nominee for VPOTUS. The Republican VP nominee has demonstrably MORE experience then the Democrat Presidential nominee.

red states rule
08-31-2008, 08:22 AM
So, Senator Obama proves his "experience" by winning the Democratic Nomination for POTUS? I can't quite wrap me head around that one. Running FOR an office is in no way a qualification for RUNNING an office. Governor Palin has at least had executive level experience in government. And, she's the nominee for VPOTUS. The Republican VP nominee has demonstrably MORE experience then the Democrat Presidential nominee.

Welcome to the board!

You will learn quickly MFM has his head shoved up Obama's ass he can check for polyps

08-31-2008, 08:47 AM

Just cause he recieves votes doesnt mean he was qualified for the job.

Ive seen alot of politicians who won elecetions that werent qualified for the jobs they got.

crin63
08-31-2008, 09:25 AM
The only reasons that Obama was even elected to the senate is because he was able to read in a loud deep voice with feeling (and who wouldn't learn to fake that after 20 years in the Rev. Wrights church) from a teleprompter in 2004 as well as the reasons that his VP pick mentioned, "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man.".

The DEMwits have been playing the race card so long that they had to elect Obama. The DEMwits put themselves in quite a predicament, they lose the black vote if they don't run Obama and now they chase off the female vote for not choosing Hillary. Talk about Chickens coming home to roost.

It was a good strategic move to keep the black vote. If they went with Hillary they would lose men and women who are black. This way they only lose the female vote other than black women.

red states rule
08-31-2008, 09:29 AM
The only reasons that Obama was even elected to the senate is because he was able to read in a loud deep voice with feeling (and who wouldn't learn to fake that after 20 years in the Rev. Wrights church) from a teleprompter in 2004 as well as the reasons that his VP pick mentioned, "I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man.".

The DEMwits have been playing the race card so long that they had to elect Obama. The DEMwits put themselves in quite a predicament, they lose the black vote if they don't run Obama and now they chase off the female vote for not choosing Hillary. Talk about Chickens coming home to roost.

It was a good strategic move to keep the black vote. If they went with Hillary they would lose men and women who are black. This way they only lose the female vote other than black women.

Obama also got the backing of the likes of Wright, Ayers, and Rezko who are some of the power brokers in Chicago politics

Now Obama is suffering a bad case of amnesia over his friendships with them

Little-Acorn
08-31-2008, 10:59 AM
hey lets go WAY back and think of al lthe experience Hillary had to run for Senator --of New York !! :laugh2:

I believe you need to go even further back, to the last time a governor of a relatively small-population state ran for high executive Federal office (as Palin is doing now). At that time, I recall the Democrats (in and out of the media) insisting that that small-time governor had plenty of experience to be Chief Executive, since he had been Governor, and had been the Commander in Chief of his state's National Guard. That was all the experience anyone needed, they insisted.

The date was 1992. The small-time governor was an unknown, visibly corrupt Democrat named Bill Clinton.

Two significant differences: Sarah Palin is only running for VICE president.
And she fights corruption, instead of practicing it.

And yet the desperate Democrats are hoping against hope that we'll forget what they said about Clinton, as they scream against a Republican nominee with the same experience.

retiredman
08-31-2008, 07:43 PM
Just cause he recieves votes doesnt mean he was qualified for the job.

Ive seen alot of politicians who won elecetions that werent qualified for the jobs they got.

obviously, in the eyes of the VOTERS who voted for him, he WAS qualified.

WHO has VOTED for Palin????

retiredman
08-31-2008, 07:46 PM

executive experience?

mayor of a town of 7K people?
governor of a state with less people than Austin Texas?

hahahahahahahahahaha

you guys keep spinning this into a great choice. Democrats are LOVING this pick.... Biden will chew her ALIVE.... and I really doubt if she could find Afghanistan on a map prior to this week...

stephanie
08-31-2008, 07:56 PM
executive experience?

hahahahahahahahahaha

you guys keep spinning this into a great choice. Democrats are LOVING this pick.... Biden will chew her ALIVE.... and I really doubt if she could find Afghanistan on a map prior to this week...

Biden couldn't chew his way out of a paper bag..you have a fancy for weak men, don't ya..

Sarah Palin has more balls than you, Biden and the Obambam put together..

Yurt
08-31-2008, 08:13 PM
what executive experience does obama have?

retiredman
08-31-2008, 09:20 PM
Biden couldn't chew his way out of a paper bag..you have a fancy for weak men, don't ya..

Sarah Palin has more balls than you, Biden and the Obambam put together..

that's your opinion, missy. Time will tell, won't it?

krisy
08-31-2008, 10:51 PM
You first.

Wow Sitarro!! You could not have said that better. You hit the nail on the head

:clap::clap::clap:

emmett
08-31-2008, 11:55 PM
[QUOTE=emmett;289789]

Oh yes sir Reverend......right away sir. Here is your answer as you request. Please allow me the opportunity to apologize for not answering your question. How foolish of me to answer a question with a question.

My answer: YES, I do believe Sarah Palin would be just fine as president. I think she already possesses the one most important quality......Honesty! She swept the floor of her own party in Alaska and turned up corruption......which incidentally both parties have been known to partake in through the years. When a politician acts promptly and responsibly such as did she concerning Alaska's problem........well...that says alot. I'm certain you would agree being that you certainly must feel she had done the right thing in that regard.

Secondly, she is from a strong family background with conviction to morals. She has been married to one person with whom she has five children. She has just the right level of REAL middle class experience that let's me know she will be able to identify with the things that a family goes through each day in the struggle to supply a quality life. She is pro-life which I personally respect. She certainly does talk straight up and never appears to be talking down to anyone. I like that too.

Sarah Palin appears to have shown a unique ability to adjust to her political enviornment. I believe with that kind of spirit she is as qualified as any good ol boy to learn the ways of Washington, don't you? She also seems to be extremely inept in persuasion, a good quality for a politician. Oh, you may have noticed that she is rather pleasant to look at as well. That would make a State of the Union speech a little more enjoyable. Again, I would think you agree with that.

The left has used things like "the mayor of that small town in Alaska" when indeed they should have said "the Governor of the largest state in the country", a Governor's job is very demanding, regardless of the state. Again....we agree?

Of course, she is a conservative and I'm sure that there are many items on that agenda you would disagree with however I don't think that is necessarily unique to her gender or place of residence. The platforms of your dissention would probably be right along with most of your party.

Now....the fact that she doesn't have a hell of alot of foriegn policy experience may not actually be bad. For her...or...for Senator Obama who appears to have a pretty sketchy amount himself. Of course as for executive experience....well....her record should show easily that she will do what she says and be honest. She managed a surplus budget, returned the excess to ALL citizens without regard to party or income and Barack....well.....he has NO executive experience. Now of course this in no way means he isn't just as capable of learning that as she is foriegn policy experience........which like I said is about even with hers.

BUT...................

The thing that matters is......she isn't running for president sir. He is!

Now there....I answered your question.

emmett
09-01-2008, 12:00 AM
executive experience?

hahahahahahahahahaha

Ah................actually I bet she could.....and.....I bet she knows how many states there are too.

emmett
09-01-2008, 12:01 AM

We'll know after the election! It's in November!

Immanuel
09-01-2008, 12:03 AM

That is not necessarily true, MFM. Just because they voted for him, doesn't mean they think he's qualified. It could simply be that they don't like McCain. Or that they really like Obama. Or any number of reasons that have nothing to do with his qualifications. Maybe they just like the way he looks in that suit of his.

Immie

Sitarro
09-01-2008, 01:05 AM
That is not necessarily true, MFM. Just because they voted for him, doesn't mean they think he's qualified. It could simply be that they don't like McCain. Or that they really like Obama. Or any number of reasons that have nothing to do with his qualifications. Maybe they just like the way he looks in that suit of his.

Immie

Hell, his Vice President pick is amazed they found a semi-black guy that was so clean and articulate.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

Shadow
09-01-2008, 02:09 AM
executive experience?

hahahahahahahahahaha

You would be wrong. She visited the Alaska National Guard in Afghanistan in 2007. Don't assume things,you look like a fool.

retiredman
09-01-2008, 09:34 AM
You would be wrong. She visited the Alaska National Guard in Afghanistan in 2007. Don't assume things,you look like a fool.

the fact that she visited someplace does not mean she could find it on a map.
My point was rhetorical....I do not think she has much understanding of foreign policy matters and is hardly qualified to be a hearbeat away from the most powerful position on the planet.

stephanie
09-01-2008, 09:39 AM
My point was rhetorical....I do not think she has much understanding of foreign policy matters and is hardly qualified to be a heartbeat away from the most powerful position on the planet.

she's not qualified, but that unknown, inexperienced little man you all selected to be our President is???

I love the Democrat meme....she will be a HEARTBEAT AWAY from the most powerful position on the planet..

too bad buds...get used to hearing Vice President, Sarah Palin

:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

wbcoleman
09-02-2008, 02:07 AM
What does "most qualified politician to be named to the ticket" mean? Was Joe Biden the "most qualified" Democrat that Obama could have named? Had Obama picked someone else, say, Hillary, would that have meant that Joe Biden was not the most qualified?

Personally, I'd much rather see President Palin than President Biden.......... or President Obama!

LuvRPgrl
09-02-2008, 02:15 AM

August 30, 2008
August 30, 2008

read the rest..

Not to mention that a governor is in an executive posistion, gains experience in running a large organization as the HEAD of that organization.
Obama, as a senator, has no, none, zip, zilch, nada such experience on a governmental level.
So, lets see, the Republicans attack Obama for lack of experience, the Dems fire back that it is irrelevant, then the Dems attack Gov Palin for having a lack of experience? Hmmm, but isnt it admitting that a lack of experience is a bad thing? ANd on the Dem ticket, its the HEAD of the ticket lacking the experience, on the Republican side, who isnt even going to be in charge, and probably wont be, for at least years.

LuvRPgrl
09-02-2008, 02:19 AM

Weak. The reason it is weak, is self explanatory, so no more comment needed on why it is weak. Even YOU, MFM, know it is weak after you think about it for a minute. But I understand your knee jerk reaction to come up with some kind of a counter the this mess the Dems are creating.

LuvRPgrl
09-02-2008, 02:21 AM

Yea, she lost when running for governor. ?????

LuvRPgrl
09-02-2008, 02:40 AM

SO, you want the VP on the Republican ticket to be the one who is most qualified in the "eyes of the voters/republicans"? How do we find out who that is, without a vote on it?

By your standard, the "eyes of the voters" are the ones who determine who is most qualified, so how did Biden get "elected"? Is Biden "the most qualified"?

Pssst, by the way, You said, "the most qualified..." NOT "...the most qualified, IN THE EYES OF THE VOTERS...."

Your desperation is showing. YOu must be losing sleep over this, hahahahha, IM LOVIN IT !!!

You libs are attacking her sooo much cuz you aint got nothing on McCain,,,plain and simple. Its weak, pathetic, and hypocritical.

The libs are saying the VP needs experience because she might replace the President, who doesnt need experience, but hey, wait, if the president doesnt need experience to start with, why does the VP need it to .....oh, my head is starting to ache (as in the words of the famous Larry Elder, when liberals thinking process is totally convoluted)

NightTrain
09-02-2008, 12:38 PM

I have.

Three times, and about to vote for her for the fourth time very soon. :finger3:

PostmodernProphet
09-02-2008, 12:44 PM
SO, you want the VP on the Republican ticket to be the one who is most qualified in the "eyes of the voters/republicans"? How do we find out who that is, without a vote on it?

By your standard, the "eyes of the voters" are the ones who determine who is most qualified, so how did Biden get "elected"? Is Biden "the most qualified"?

Pssst, by the way, You said, "the most qualified..." NOT "...the most qualified, IN THE EYES OF THE VOTERS...."

Your desperation is showing. YOu must be losing sleep over this, hahahahha, IM LOVIN IT !!!

You libs are attacking her sooo much cuz you aint got nothing on McCain,,,plain and simple. Its weak, pathetic, and hypocritical.

The libs are saying the VP needs experience because she might replace the President, who doesnt need experience, but hey, wait, if the president doesnt need experience to start with, why does the VP need it to .....oh, my head is starting to ache (as in the words of the famous Larry Elder, when liberals thinking process is totally convoluted)

I get a kick out of liberals.....to start with we have Biden....who less than 2% of Democrats thought was fit to be president, so he dropped out of the race......now, when it looks like their candidate is less qualified than the Republican VP nominee, they argue that it's okay, because he's got Biden around to teach him how to govern......

mundame
09-02-2008, 02:27 PM
Funny, but I have been thinking that not only does this election show them as Male chauvinists, but it also exposes them as racists when you get down to their accusations that anyone who does not vote for Barack Obama only does so because the voter is a racist.

People have many reasons not to vote for Barack Obama and not all of them have anything at all to do with his race, yet the accusation stands that if I don't vote for the man it is because I am a racist. That accusation in itself is racist, but don't tell the Democrats that.

Immie

Everyone is so defensive about the word "racist"!! So discard all that control over you they are taking --- say openly you are voting against Obama because he's black, if that's what you are doing.

If they can control your words, they are controlling a lot.

mundame
09-02-2008, 02:29 PM

I'm not a Republican as of October 2006, but it scares me to death!!!

And ironically, the biggest criticism of Sarah Palin, John McCain's veep choice, is she has no experience.

I agree with all that. I'm sorry, choosing a candidate because half the people here want to post naked photos of her ------------

That's not feminist.

Wow, is that ever not feminist.

Abbey Marie
09-02-2008, 02:32 PM
I get a kick out of liberals.....to start with we have Biden....who less than 2% of Democrats thought was fit to be president, so he dropped out of the race......now, when it looks like their candidate is less qualified than the Republican VP nominee, they argue that it's okay, because he's got Biden around to teach him how to govern......

Excellent point. We already know that voters across the nation do not see Biden as the best choice. Far from it, in fact.

Palin, on the other hand, beat the party's guy for governor, no?

mundame
09-02-2008, 02:37 PM

One of the more fun political quotes EVER.

No, wait ------- there is really only ONE reason Obama won his senate seat and it has nothing at all to do with Obama.

It's because Republican Jack Ryan, who was an easy SHOO-IN for the seat, was exposed as a baaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddd sex corruption man when his ex-wife's divorce protestations were.....somehow.....made public. She testified that Jack Ryan had forced her to go to sex clubs where he wanted to trade her off to other men in exchange for sex with their wives.

She objected.

Obama, Ryan's opponent, was promptly elected to the open seat.

Had nothing to do with Obama's speaking ability. Had to do with Ryan's zipper problem.

Interesting point, well said.

manu1959
09-02-2008, 02:41 PM
No, wait ------- there is really only ONE reason Obama won his senate seat and it has nothing at all to do with Obama.
It's because Republican Jack Ryan, who was an easy SHOO-IN for the seat, was exposed as a baaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddd sex corruption man when his ex-wife's divorce protestations were.....somehow.....made public. She testified that Jack Ryan had forced her to go to sex clubs where he wanted to trade her off to other men in exchange for sex with their wives.
She objected.
Had nothing to do with Obama's speaking ability. Had to do with Ryan's zipper problem.

if only jack ryan's wife had put out we would not be dealing with obama....

mundame
09-02-2008, 02:43 PM
they should have said "the Governor of the largest state in the country

Oh, come on, Emmett, glaciers and pine trees don't vote.

Politically, "largest state in the country" has nothing to do with geographic size and everything to do with population.

That would be New York, I think.

manu1959
09-02-2008, 02:46 PM

Politically, "largest state in the country" has nothing to do with geographic size and everything to do with population.

what if they cut off all the oil.....

Abbey Marie
09-02-2008, 02:47 PM

She objected.

That was my understanding of how he was elected, too. Information that neither divorcing party wanted to come out, and had sealed, all of a sudden did. At the most fortuitous time for Obama. Resistance really was futile. ;)

mundame
09-02-2008, 03:09 PM
That was my understanding of how he was elected, too. Information that neither divorcing parry wanted to come out, and had sealed, all of a sudden did. At the most fortuitous time for Obama. Resistance really was futile. ;)

Wonderful, isn't it, how lucky Obama was?? http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/happysad.gif

What a coincidence.

Immanuel
09-02-2008, 09:38 PM
Everyone is so defensive about the word "racist"!! So discard all that control over you they are taking --- say openly you are voting against Obama because he's black, if that's what you are doing.

If they can control your words, they are controlling a lot.

Actually, his color means nothing to me.

In fact, when names began to be thrown into the hat, I liked him the best.

However, the more I read about his plans for America the more I see Socialism right around the corner. I don't think our government is all that efficient with our money as it is, so why would I want to give them more of it to blow?

And don't you for a minute think that I am going to vote for John McCain. I don't like McCain and I have not liked him since I first learned about him. I suppose that if Florida is "too close to call" come November 4th and Obama keeps preaching Socialism up our rearends, then the possibility is there that I will vote for Sarah Palin. Other than that, I'm waging a protest vote and choosing a third party because I am sick of the one party from two forces.

The reason I have brought up the racism comments by liberals is that I find it ironic that they would claim everyone else is racist when in fact they are the ones who are being racists. It is funny isn't it that liberals speak of tolerance yet spew forth intolerance at every word spoken?

Immie

LuvRPgrl
09-03-2008, 12:33 AM
My point was rhetorical....I do not think she has much understanding of foreign policy matters and is hardly qualified to be a hearbeat away from the most powerful position on the planet.

Lets see, she went and visited Afghanastan BEFORE she was a VP candidate, and that doesnt give her some better understanding of how foreign policy should be executed, yet OBAMA didnt go overseas until AFTER he was a candidate for the presidency, and from my understanding, he didnt even wind up visiting the troops anyways.

LuvRPgrl
09-03-2008, 01:00 AM

GUESS again

mundame
09-03-2008, 08:53 AM
GUESS again

California?

LuvRPgrl
09-04-2008, 07:37 PM
California?

bingo!

we passed ny up in the early seventies I believe. Anyways, it was when I was a kid

NightTrain
09-04-2008, 08:15 PM
Wonderful, isn't it, how lucky Obama was?? http://forums.offtopic.com/images/smilies/happysad.gif

What a coincidence.

Your sarcasm is quite eloquent, and it cuts both ways. I suspect there's two people behind that profile, am I right?