PDA

View Full Version : Tassimo 1400

shattered
03-13-2007, 06:47 AM
Not a recipe.. But, anyone that's a coffee/cappuccino junkie *seriously* needs one of these:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/mmlnt/ta1400.jpg

This thing makes coffee, latte, cappuccino, tea, and hot cocoa one cup at a time, using little non-messy discs which are cheap as hell at Walmart. Flavor beats the hell outta Starbucks, you can flavor all of them any way you like just by using syrups, or "Splenda sticks".

Machines a little noisy, but so is Starbucks

Nienna
04-03-2007, 02:01 PM
Yeah... I got my hubby a 3-in-1 cappuccino machine for Christmas, and his BUDDY got one of those Tassimo things. I can NEVER keep up with those Joneses! :(

They do make good drinks, though, and are very easy to use. We went to the buddy's house for New Year's. I wasn't drinking, so he made me a Tassimo latte. pretty good. :)

shattered
04-11-2007, 07:20 AM
Yeah... I got my hubby a 3-in-1 cappuccino machine for Christmas, and his BUDDY got one of those Tassimo things. I can NEVER keep up with those Joneses! :(

They do make good drinks, though, and are very easy to use. We went to the buddy's house for New Year's. I wasn't drinking, so he made me a Tassimo latte. pretty good. :)

LOL!! I've gotten everyone around me buying them. Now, no matter where I have to go, I can have my mocha cappuccino, or my hazelnut latte. :D

Pale Rider
05-17-2007, 09:54 PM
I've never had a "latte" in my life. What the hell is it?

shattered
05-17-2007, 09:58 PM
I've never had a "latte" in my life. What the hell is it?

LOL! Not really a "you" drink, I don't think..

It's espresso with cream, and a bit of foam..

You can flavor them if you like, but the standard (real) latte is unflavored.

Sitarro
05-31-2007, 06:17 PM
LOL! Not really a "you" drink, I don't think..

It's espresso with cream, and a bit of foam..

You can flavor them if you like, but the standard (real) latte is unflavored.

I don't see a frothing wand, how do you steam the milk?

Mr. P
05-31-2007, 06:20 PM
Does anyone just drink 'regular' coffee anymore cept me?

shattered
05-31-2007, 09:00 PM
I don't see a frothing wand, how do you steam the milk?

The pod cups havve a barcode on them which tells the machine whether to just steam the milk, or steam and foam it.

I swear it comes out perfect every single time.

(And I drink plenty of regular coffee, P.. One latte, or cappuccino per day - the rest is regular coffee.)