PDA

View Full Version : Maher: Matthews and Olbermann 'Were Ready to Have Sex' w/ Obama

red states rule
08-31-2008, 06:33 AM
You know how slanted the coverage is over at DNC TV when a left wing loon like Bill Maher makes a comment like this

Maher: Matthews and Olbermann 'Were Ready to Have Sex' w/ Obama
By Brent Baker | August 30, 2008 - 12:48

The media in general, and MSNBC in particular, are so far into the tank for Barack Obama that even the far-left Bill Maher, on his HBO show Friday night, recognized “there is a problem...with the media gushing over him too much.” Specifically, though he didn't name co-anchors Chris Matthews and Keith Olbermann, Maher pointed to MSNBC's coverage following Obama's acceptance speech: “The coverage after, that I was watching, from MSNBC, I mean these guys were ready to have sex with him.”

watch the video and read more

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brent-baker/2008/08/30/maher-matthews-olbermann-were-ready-have-sex-w-obama

krisy
08-31-2008, 07:10 AM
CNN was no better. I would say that Maher's analysis could apply to most of the media that night.

red states rule
08-31-2008, 07:14 AM
CNN was no better. I would say that Maher's analysis could apply to most of the media that night.

DNC TV was the worst

Olbermann: Obama Nomination Like Fall of Soviet Union, Apartheid
By Mark Finkelstein (Bio | Archive)
August 28, 2008 - 22:46 ET

How does Keith Olbermann view pre-Obama America? Apparently akin to the Soviet Union, and South Africa under apartheid. Here was his statement from the top of tonight's DNC coverage.

CHRIS MATTHEWS: It is an iconic night in history: we'll all remember this night as long as we live. This is the night that the first Western government, the first Western political power, or party, has nominated an African-American, someone of African heritage, to lead the country. It's something that took a long time to happen, almost like an old Polaroid film developing. But here it is. It happened officially last night, and tonight it is crowned, this achievement. And it's going to happen at a football field.

KEITH OLBERMANN: And it happens as suddenly in some respects as the Soviet Union crumbled or apartheid was beaten in South Africa. These seemingly invincible hurdles that could never be overcome and within a short period in our historical timespan, suddenly they're gone. And almost nobody saw it coming. Certainly no one at all saw it coming more than four years ago.

for the video

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/mark-finkelstein/2008/08/28/obama-nomination-fall-soviet-union-apartheid