PDA

View Full Version : John McCain: Hurricane Hunter

Joe Steel
08-31-2008, 02:39 PM
Buoyed by the reaction to his pick for Vice President, John McCain, who was a POW, has looked to his sidekick, George W. Bush, for his next campaign move. Recalling Bush's "mission accomplished" flight to an aircraft carrier, McCain will pilot a hurricane-hunting aircraft into hurricane Gustav, the storm now threatening the Gulf Coast. Meanwhile, his running mate, Sarah "Miss Congeniality" Palin, will smile into a camera mounted in the aircraft to record this campaign-changing event.

Polling on McCain's plans indicate his supporters believe this will be the defining event of the campaign. The believe flying an airplane in a storm and smiling prettily are skills critical to administration of the country which McCain's opponents, Barrack Obama and Joe Biden, will not be able to match.

Dilloduck
08-31-2008, 02:46 PM
Buoyed by the reaction to his pick for Vice President, John McCain, who was a POW, has looked to his sidekick, George W. Bush, for his next campaign move. Recalling Bush's "mission accomplished" flight to an aircraft carrier, McCain will pilot a hurricane-hunting aircraft into hurricane Gustav, the storm now threatening the Gulf Coast. Meanwhile, his running mate, Sarah "Miss Congeniality" Palin, will smile into a camera mounted in the aircraft to record this campaign-changing event.

Polling on McCain's plans indicate his supporters believe this will be the defining event of the campaign. The believe flying an airplane in a storm and smiling prettily are skills critical to administration of the country which McCain's opponents, Barrack Obama and Joe Biden, will not be able to match.

:cheers2: take a break, Joe. Have a beer. You're sinking quickly. :laugh2:

stephanie
08-31-2008, 02:48 PM
Ole McCain and Mrs. Palin sure got ole joe and the Democrats panties in huge bunch..

hope they can pick them out of their crack before the election..:laugh2::cow::cow::cow:

Dilloduck
08-31-2008, 02:51 PM
Ole McCain and Mrs. Palin sure got ole joe and the Democrats panties in huge bunch..

hope they can pick them out of their crack before the election..:laugh2::cow::cow::cow:

It may have to be done surgically ! :laugh2:

emmett
08-31-2008, 02:52 PM

It is a good thing you mentioned that John McCain was a POW. This is an important point in realtion to this story and should not be overlooked. See most people won't see your point........I do!

Since John McCain was indeed a POW as you so gracefully pointed out, he was also tortured. He was hung from a ceiling and beaten on a regular basis. The commander of the POW camp is known to have commented that he was the toughest human being that ever was in the Hanoy Hilton. Senator McCain received an intentionally bogus operation linking nerves to wrong endings, distorting muscle tissue and his bones were improperly set. He was forced to live like this for 5 years until extremely painful operations could be undertaken to somewhat repair this damage.

When it was all over, he thanked his country for the opportunity to serve.

If he wants to fly a fucking plane into a hurricane, FINE!

If he wants to be the damn president, FINE! He has paid dues you nor I would or could ever understand for his country.

Cowardly ass politicians and draft dodgers like Bill Clinton should simply stand and shake in their fucking shoes when this man enters a room.

I am a Libertarian. I do not support John McCain's politics in most areas. I think he is too far left for my liking. I do however, respect him very much as he is an American hero and always has been an inspiration to me. I am OK with his winning the presidency if that be the case.

Thank You for your observation of his contribution.......you're coming around Joe. There may be hope for you yet!

:salute:

stephanie
08-31-2008, 02:53 PM
It may have to be done surgically ! :laugh2:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/289959688_8fc76e3cda_s.jpg

emmett
08-31-2008, 02:56 PM
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/289959688_8fc76e3cda_s.jpg

Look at the fangs on that little pussy!

Mr. P
08-31-2008, 02:59 PM

:laugh2:Yer in meltdown with two mouths to go..

BTW why must YOU always mention the POW stuff?

manu1959
08-31-2008, 03:02 PM
barack hussein obama wanted to do it but his name came up on the do not fly list......

Mr. P
08-31-2008, 03:04 PM
Look at the fangs on that little pussy!

They ALL have TEETH!

stephanie
08-31-2008, 03:17 PM
They ALL have TEETH!

all right you two..:slap:

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/care_free.jpg

manu1959
08-31-2008, 03:19 PM
*thought bubble*

damn...that pussy has fangs

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/care_free.jpg

emmett
08-31-2008, 03:25 PM
*thought bubble*

damn...that pussy has fangs

True...it may but it dosen't show them! Some little pussy's are able to look quite sweet and not show their fangs until they are pissed off. Note the cute little head position of 5 minutes to 6. This pussy, obviously is looking for a mate.

:lol:

Mr. P
08-31-2008, 03:33 PM
True...it may but it dosen't show them! Some little pussy's are able to look quite sweet and not show their fangs until they are pissed off. Note the cute little head position of 5 minutes to 6. This pussy, obviously is looking for a mate.

:lol:
Or an unsuspecting victim! :laugh2:

stephanie
08-31-2008, 03:41 PM
all right you three..

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/MGKitty.gif

:laugh2:

emmett
08-31-2008, 03:51 PM
all right you three..

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/MGKitty.gif

:laugh2:

Maybe we could all come over and pet the little pussy sometime? :laugh2:

theHawk
08-31-2008, 04:49 PM

Whats the matter Joe? Got a really bad feeling deep down in you that the Republicans will be seen as a party of action and the Dems will be left with the image of being the party of empty promises and rock concerts?

Joe Steel
09-01-2008, 06:25 AM
Whats the matter Joe? Got a really bad feeling deep down in you that the Republicans will be seen as a party of action and the Dems will be left with the image of being the party of empty promises and rock concerts?

No. My bad feelings involve the M&Ms (McCain and his misfits, malcontents and miscreants) not being locked-up so they can't do any more damage to a country already on the ropes.

Sitarro
09-01-2008, 07:34 AM
No. My bad feelings involve the M&Ms (McCain and his misfits, malcontents and miscreants) not being locked-up so they can't do any more damage to a country already on the ropes.

You know Joey, maybe you could get your Mom to take you somewhere out of this country so you could get a little more perspective........ try Russia, see if you can buy some toilet paper.:laugh2:

09-01-2008, 10:47 AM

I love Joe's attitude here. Lock up anyone who dissents from his point of view. Demonstrates clearly how dangerous the nut job is.