PDA

View Full Version : McCain is an idiot and a fool

gabosaurus
08-31-2008, 03:49 PM
I hope everyone who supports John McTraitor for President saw his epic mess of a "speech" at 1 p.m. (PDT).
I am sure it was meant to look "presidential" and informative as he led the GOP response toward the hurricane situation in the Gulf of Mexico. Instead, he hemmed and hawed around, looking extremely confused. My husband thinks advisers were feeding his speech through his ear piece, which he apparently was unable to hear well.
Is this what you want as a president, a senile old man who is unable to react to pressure situations? Who can't think on his own thoughts and has to be told what to say? Idiot obvious had several hours to come up with a response (or his advisers did) and he still couldn't pull it off. He was totally clueless.
The two guys who followed McCain didn't do much better. They basically wasted our time saying the exact same thing. They were merely McCain parrots.
I gave McCain a chance to look good on national TV, in the spotlight, and assume a leadership role in a tough situation. Instead, he came off as a brain dead fool who had no clue what was going on. Is this the type of idiot who want dealing with Russia and China? Or with the prospects of terrorism?

And then there is the insane fuckery of his VP candidate.
With all the important leaders in the Republican party standing by, McFool chooses the former mayor of Bumfuck, Alaska.
How does being the first-term governor of Alaska provide an insight of how to be the leader of the Free World? What is her greatest achievement in life? Well, she shot a caribou! Her husband is an avid participant in sled dog races! Oh, and she works hard to appease the oil industry.
It doesn't take much to snap to realize what this is all about. First, McCain is reaching out to scorned followers of Hillary Clinton. Are you pissed off that the Dems dissed a strong female leader in favor of Obama? Well hey, have we got a female leader for you! Cross over to our side!
Not to mention reaching out to the oil industry. Bush has been in bed with Big Oil for eight years. Vote for Mc and we will take care of you.

What a total dumbass. I am embarrassed for the idiot, and anyone who feels they have to support him. But hey, at least he's not black!

stephanie
08-31-2008, 03:53 PM
That's ok..I'm sure McCain would be embarrassed by this post of yours..:lol:

you all better start worrying about your own little boy king candidate..he seems to be in some trouble..can't seem to get Aok from the American people..only from you left wing kooks:cheers2:

CockySOB
08-31-2008, 03:57 PM
Gaby, I'm certain John McCain isn't going to lose a moment of sleep over you or your statements. And I doubt Gov. Palin does either.

emmett
08-31-2008, 04:10 PM
I hope everyone who supports John McTraitor for President saw his epic mess of a "speech" at 1 p.m. (PDT).
I am sure it was meant to look "presidential" and informative as he led the GOP response toward the hurricane situation in the Gulf of Mexico. Instead, he hemmed and hawed around, looking extremely confused. My husband thinks advisers were feeding his speech through his ear piece, which he apparently was unable to hear well.
Is this what you want as a president, a senile old man who is unable to react to pressure situations? Who can't think on his own thoughts and has to be told what to say? Idiot obvious had several hours to come up with a response (or his advisers did) and he still couldn't pull it off. He was totally clueless.
The two guys who followed McCain didn't do much better. They basically wasted our time saying the exact same thing. They were merely McCain parrots.
I gave McCain a chance to look good on national TV, in the spotlight, and assume a leadership role in a tough situation. Instead, he came off as a brain dead fool who had no clue what was going on. Is this the type of idiot who want dealing with Russia and China? Or with the prospects of terrorism?

With all the important leaders in the Republican party standing by, McFool chooses the former mayor of Bumfuck, Alaska.
How does being the first-term governor of Alaska provide an insight of how to be the leader of the Free World? What is her greatest achievement in life? Well, she shot a caribou! Her husband is an avid participant in sled dog races! Oh, and she works hard to appease the oil industry.
It doesn't take much to snap to realize what this is all about. First, McCain is reaching out to scorned followers of Hillary Clinton. Are you pissed off that the Dems dissed a strong female leader in favor of Obama? Well hey, have we got a female leader for you! Cross over to our side!
Not to mention reaching out to the oil industry. Bush has been in bed with Big Oil for eight years. Vote for Mc and we will take care of you.

What a total dumbass. I am embarrassed for the idiot, and anyone who feels they have to support him. But hey, at least he's not black!

My...what an informative post Gabby. It's a good thing you finally chimed in on this. While you were away the kooks on here had tried some pretty far out shit man. Maybe good substantial material like you offer will be of some assistance.

Just for information services purposes however.......I do need to bring you up to date on a few details you didn't quite get right. I just want to help.....you know?

Governor Palin has shot many a caribou. I of course realize you were intending to bring to light her superior hunting skills in the Alaska wilderness. That was very kind you however her father states that her most accomplished hunting wasw not the killing of a caribou but a 2500 yard shot she made on a deer just before dusk one evening.....ON THE RUN! It was a perfect heart shot that dropped the animal in it's tracks......DEAD! Her family ATE IT!!!!! I have it with good authority that Governor Palin likes to use deer sausage in her spaghetti sauce. YUMMY!

The city in Alaska was Wasilla! Just so you know. I did however attempt to look up Bumfuck, Alaska to no avail. It was probably just an oversight on your part.

I look forward to other information you may be able to supply in relation to this issue. Should you require additional assistance in geography, please feel free to contact me at any time.

I'm looking forward to working with you in the near future.

stephanie
08-31-2008, 04:14 PM
I think I've heard of a Bumfuck California before..in fact I'm sure of it..

I think I know a couple of people who live there..:coffee:

BoogyMan
08-31-2008, 04:17 PM

Translation mode on: How dare he do the right thing and make the left look like a bunch of 3rd grade rock tossers.

Translation mode on: Wow, Obama could never carry off such a concerned and caring response. Does Obama know where louisiana is? Oh well, carry on with the attack.

Translation mode on: How dare they reassure the scared resident's of, oh what was that place again, oh yeah Louisiana.

Translation mode on: I can't think of anything else to make up about McCain so I will just toss out whatever I can find on DailyKOS and Democratic Underground.

Translation mode on: I already proved I am a moron with the rest of my comments so why not remove all doubt and continue to make things up.

You really shouldn't do drugs and post, it makes you look silly.

theHawk
08-31-2008, 04:40 PM
Gabby please give us the link to the thread you started when Obama said their were 57+ states and you went on a tirade about how much of a moron he is.

I would hate for you to look like a bitter partisan hack.

gabosaurus
08-31-2008, 05:51 PM
Thanks to everyone who avoided everything in my post. Even you people can't account for McTraitor's immense idiocy in this situation.
If Obama had chosen the former mayor of Barstow, Calif. to be his running mate, you people would STILL be laughing and carrying on.
Obviously, none of you have considered the fact that McCain has a high chance to dying during his potential term of office. Do you really want to have Ms. Backwater Alaska negotiate with China and Russia?
"You don't intimidate me, Mr. Putin! I once shot a deer on the run from 2500 feet! My kids have been raised on caribou meat!!"
Putin and the rest of the Russian delegation might never stop laughing.

Just goes to show how blind some of you idiots are. You can't look beyond your political and personal constraints to see how wrong you are. You just keep spinning away, hoping no one will pick up on your bullshit.
Stop being brainwashed morons and wake up to the truth.

Mr. P
08-31-2008, 06:01 PM
Thanks to everyone who avoided everything in my post. Even you people can't account for McTraitor's immense idiocy in this situation.
If Obama had chosen the former mayor of Barstow, Calif. to be his running mate, you people would STILL be laughing and carrying on.
Obviously, none of you have considered the fact that McCain has a high chance to dying during his potential term of office. Do you really want to have Ms. Backwater Alaska negotiate with China and Russia?
"You don't intimidate me, Mr. Putin! I once shot a deer on the run from 2500 feet! My kids have been raised on caribou meat!!"

Just goes to show how blind some of you idiots are. You can't look beyond your political and personal constraints to see how wrong you are. You just keep spinning away, hoping no one will pick up on your bullshit.

I'm not blind, I see you making an ass of yerself.

midcan5
08-31-2008, 06:05 PM

What a total dumbass. I am embarrassed for the idiot, and anyone who feels they have to support him.But hey, at least he's not black!

Gabby, have you ever read about Reagan and his cue cards? Yes, this is what they want and this what they get. Consider Bush Jr, probably the worst we have had and they still worship him. I'm not sure what one can even say but on DP we know what we are dealing with, in the conservative MSM this stuff sells. The hard question is how do issues and not skin color become important for voters when image dominates.

A vote for McCain/Palin is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

darin
08-31-2008, 06:11 PM
Gabby is just jealous because Gov. Palin is HOT. :) Most liberal woman hate beautiful people. :)

Yurt
08-31-2008, 06:14 PM

how exactly does obama have more experience dealing with china and russia than palin? in fact, how exactly does obama have any more experience or is better qualified than palin?

alaska is not a backwater, but you saying so only shows your elitist arrogance....you libs are sick in the head

Yurt
08-31-2008, 06:16 PM
Gabby is just jealous because Gov. Palin is HOT. :) Most liberal woman hate beautiful people. :)

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i133/ravenandjinx/Hooters-1.jpg

gabosaurus
08-31-2008, 06:19 PM
You consider Palin an "attractive woman"? :laugh2:

stephanie
08-31-2008, 06:57 PM

I would place her as a intelligent, thoughtful woman who loves her country..

listening to your radical hateful rants, shows just how the liberal women are..

backstabbing, screeching, narrow minded ugly people..

08-31-2008, 06:59 PM

even a gay man would think she is an attractive woman.

retiredman
08-31-2008, 07:11 PM
That's ok..I'm sure McCain would be embarrassed by this post of yours..:lol:

you all better start worrying about your own little boy king candidate..he seems to be in some trouble..can't seem to get Aok from the American people..only from you left wing kooks:cheers2:

from all the polls that I have seen, Obama got a bounce from his convention and the nomination of Sarah did not dampen the bounce down much.

stephanie
08-31-2008, 07:16 PM
from all the polls that I have seen, Obama got a bounce from his convention and the nomination of Sarah did not dampen the bounce down much.

yeah sure...if he was such the inspiration that you all say he is..he should be running away with this thing..but it's been neck and neck all the way..

you all just keep your fingers crossed and hope..you are going to need it..

Sitarro
08-31-2008, 07:33 PM

I guess you haven't been looking very hard, if this is how intellectually curious you are, it explains your lemming like attraction to following the empty suit with 300 advisors and George Soros's hand shoved up his ass working the controls. That's pretty funny.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: I highlighted the poll numbers in color for you.:laugh2:

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews1547.html

Zogby Poll: Equilibrium in the POTUS Race!

Brash McCain pick of AK Gov. Palin neutralizes historic Obama speech, stunts the Dems' convention bounce

UTICA, New York - Republican John McCain's surprise announcement Friday of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin as his running mate - some 16 hours after Democrat Barack Obama's historic speech accepting his party’s presidential nomination - has possibly stunted any Obama convention bump, the latest Zogby Interactive flash poll of the race shows.

Data from this poll is available here
The latest nationwide survey, begun Friday afternoon after the McCain announcement of Palin as running mate and completed mid-afternoon today, shows McCain/Palin at 47%, compared to 45% support for Obama/Biden.
In other words, the race is a dead heat.

The interactive online Zogby survey shows that both Obama and McCain have solidified the support among their own parties - Obama won 86% support of Democrats and McCain 89% of Republicans in a two-way head-to-head poll question not including the running mates. When Biden and Palin are added to the mix, Obama's Democratic support remains at 86%, while McCain's increases to 92%.

After the McCain "Veep" announcement on Friday, Palin was almost immediately hailed as a strong conservative, and those voters have rallied to the GOP ticket, the survey shows. Republicans gather in St. Paul, Minnesota this week to officially nominate McCain and Palin as their presidential ticket.

retiredman
08-31-2008, 07:37 PM
I guess you haven't been looking very hard, if this is how intellectually curious you are, it explains your lemming like attraction to following the empty suit with 300 advisors and George Soros's hand shoved up his ass working the controls. That's pretty funny.:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: I highlighted the poll numbers in color for you.:laugh2:

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews1547.html

Zogby Poll: Equilibrium in the POTUS Race!

Brash McCain pick of AK Gov. Palin neutralizes historic Obama speech, stunts the Dems' convention bounce

UTICA, New York - Republican John McCain's surprise announcement Friday of Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin as his running mate - some 16 hours after Democrat Barack Obama's historic speech accepting his party’s presidential nomination - has possibly stunted any Obama convention bump, the latest Zogby Interactive flash poll of the race shows.

Data from this poll is available here
The latest nationwide survey, begun Friday afternoon after the McCain announcement of Palin as running mate and completed mid-afternoon today, shows McCain/Palin at 47%, compared to 45% support for Obama/Biden.
In other words, the race is a dead heat.

The interactive online Zogby survey shows that both Obama and McCain have solidified the support among their own parties - Obama won 86% support of Democrats and McCain 89% of Republicans in a two-way head-to-head poll question not including the running mates. When Biden and Palin are added to the mix, Obama's Democratic support remains at 86%, while McCain's increases to 92%.

After the McCain "Veep" announcement on Friday, Palin was almost immediately hailed as a strong conservative, and those voters have rallied to the GOP ticket, the survey shows. Republicans gather in St. Paul, Minnesota this week to officially nominate McCain and Palin as their presidential ticket.
Gallup has him up by 6
Rasmussen has him up by 3

I guess you missed those, eh?

Kathianne
08-31-2008, 07:45 PM
Gallup has him up by 6
Rasmussen has him up by 3

I guess you missed those, eh?

Gallup and Rasmussen are averages, notice the dates on each? Zogby is after Palin was picked.

Who knows what lies ahead, but Obama isn't where he should be.

retiredman
08-31-2008, 07:47 PM
Who knows what lies ahead, but Obama isn't where he should be.

says who? you????:laugh2:

Kathianne
08-31-2008, 07:48 PM

Look where Kerry was at this time, he still lost. :laugh2:

retiredman
08-31-2008, 07:50 PM
Look where Kerry was at this time, he still lost. :laugh2:

irrelevant. totally different circumstances.

apples and oranges... is that all you got?

Kathianne
08-31-2008, 07:53 PM
irrelevant. totally different circumstances.

apples and oranges... is that all you got?

Yep, as the snide remarks are all you have. Glad you are happy with Palin, now we have something to unite us.

Yurt
08-31-2008, 08:04 PM
how exactly does obama have more experience dealing with china and russia than palin? in fact, how exactly does obama have any more experience or is better qualified than palin?

alaska is not a backwater, but you saying so only shows your elitist arrogance....you libs are sick in the head

not surprising that gabs ignores the real issues and instead insults palin's looks...why can't you answer how obama has more experience gabs?

that fact that palin dampened at all obama's flatulant bounce shows how weak obama really is and how good palin is...if she was a nothign as the libs have been spouting, she should not have affectd obama

gabosaurus
08-31-2008, 08:41 PM
Tell me how Sarah Palin is qualified to be President of the United States.
How does being the freshman governor of the Frozen North and former mayor of a little town in the Frozen North give you any experience or qualifications at all.
Does she have a degree from Harvard Law School? Has she interacted with politicians from the continental U.S.? Has she learned how to play the hardball political game and handle the big time movers and shakers and dominate political life in Washington D.C.?
The answer is a huge hell no.
Palin is good for a touchy feel buzz. She can talk about what a wonderful parent she is and how she believes in small town America. A place where life is good, folks are prosperous and no one is suffering.
That is good for winning over impressionable Republicans. But the rest of us don't believe that being the lead character of Alice in Winter Wonderland makes you qualified to lead the free world.

So this is your ticket: A slow witted, quick tempered old fool steeped in scandal who hopes no one figures out that he was a traitor to his country during wartime, and an idealistic younger woman who is all style and no substance. But hey, she is a friend of Rush!

stephanie
08-31-2008, 08:46 PM
How does being the freshman governor of the Frozen North and former mayor of a little town in the Frozen North give you any experience or qualifications at all.
Does she have a degree from Harvard Law School? Has she interacted with politicians from the continental U.S.? Has she learned how to play the hardball political game and handle the big time movers and shakers and dominate political life in Washington D.C.?
Palin is good for a touchy feel buzz. She can talk about what a wonderful parent she is and how she believes in small town America. A place where life is good, folks are prosperous and no one is suffering.
That is good for winning over impressionable Republicans. But the rest of us don't believe that being the lead character of Alice in Winter Wonderland makes you qualified to lead the free world.

So this is your ticket: A slow witted, quick tempered old fool steeped in scandal who hopes no one figures out that he was a traitor to his country during wartime, and an idealistic younger woman who is all style and no substance. But hey, she is a friend of Rush!

she has the same qualifications of being President as your alls token boy wonder, if not more..
and she has more balls..you need to get you claws back in and go bite your husbands ankles..or have you chewed them off already..:laugh2:

gabosaurus
08-31-2008, 08:54 PM
she has the same qualifications of being President as your alls token boy wonder, if not more..

I hope you don't really believe that. If so, which "qualifications" are you referring to?

Mr. P
08-31-2008, 08:57 PM

Now that's what I call real CHANGE! Refreshing ain't it?

08-31-2008, 09:04 PM

he should be 10 points up after the convention. Everyone candidate is.

Yet nothing. Heck, some are showing him down.

Abbey Marie
08-31-2008, 09:07 PM
Now that's what I call real CHANGE! Refreshing ain't it?

Outstanding point, Mr. P. Sarah is the real change agent out of the four.

I was unaware that having a law degree was important to be a good President. Cause everything Ive seen seems to indicate it doesnt hurt or help a single person.

stephanie
I hope you don't really believe that. If so, which "qualifications" are you referring to?

Oh I believe it..and to tell you the truth..I don't think we give a damn if you all don't like Sarah Palin..

But you all just go ahead and make Mrs. Palin out to be just some Podunk backwoods Governor..she makes Biden and the Obambam look like the pussies they are..and when the time comes, she will show them just that..:cheers2:

retiredman
08-31-2008, 09:16 PM
he should be 10 points up after the convention. Everyone candidate is.

Yet nothing. Heck, some are showing him down.

EVERY candidate is? got a link for that, or is that just more bullshit pulled out of your well travelled ass?
and hey... if you're happy with Palin, that makes two of us. She is a fuickin glightweight and the next two months will make that abundantly clear to the American public. It is the first real presidential decision McCain had to make and it is quite telling.

stephanie
08-31-2008, 09:38 PM
EVERY candidate is? got a link for that, or is that just more bullshit pulled out of your well travelled ass?
and hey... if you're happy with Pain, that makes two of us. She is a fuickin lightweight and the next two months will make that abundantly clear to the American public. It is the first real presidential decision McCain had to make and it is quite telling.

that's why all the Republicans and conservative are excited about him picking her.

If you all and lamestream media are saying it's a mistake..

Then we know it was the right thing..

Your alls mistake was picking the inexperienced boy wonder instead of Hillary..now you all are stuck with it...buyers remorse can give ya a sick feeling in the pit of your tummy...try Rolaids.:laugh2:

retiredman
08-31-2008, 09:44 PM
that's why all the Republicans and conservative are excited about him picking her.

If you all and lamestream media are saying it's a mistake..

Then we know it was the right thing..

Your alls mistake was picking the inexperienced boy wonder instead of Hillary..now you all are stuck with it...buyers remorse can give ya a sick feeling in the pit of your tummy...try Rolaids.:laugh2:

I have no buyer's remorse. I am GLAD thast you all koolaid soaked republican party faithful love Palin... that gives the independents to us, hands down. Like I said...independents are stunned that McCain took away his own argument about Obama's experience. Democratic party voters chose Obama. McCain, in his first big presidential decision, chose Palin, and ALL the country's democrats are laughing about that (and we outnumber you)..and now the independents will be questioning his judgment as well.

Kathianne
08-31-2008, 09:48 PM
Between your posts and JS threads, something is not making you guys happy, for some reason I don't think it's that we are all drinking the kool aid. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
08-31-2008, 09:50 PM
I have no buyer's remorse. I am GLAD thast you all koolaid soaked republican party faithful love Palin... that gives the independents to us, hands down. Like I said...independents are stunned that McCain took away his own argument about Obama's experience. Democratic party voters chose Obama. McCain, in his first big presidential decision, chose Palin, and ALL the country's democrats are laughing about that (and we outnumber you)..and now the independents will be questioning his judgment as well.

By "Independents", you mean your two friends, yes? Sorry, mfm, that's not very compelling evidence.

retiredman
08-31-2008, 09:52 PM
By "Independents", you mean your two friends, yes? Sorry, mfm, that's not very compelling evidence.

no. I do not refer to only those two.

retiredman
08-31-2008, 09:55 PM
Between your posts and JS threads, something is not making you guys happy, for some reason I don't think it's that we are all drinking the kool aid. :laugh2:

again...I speak only for myself. I am quite happy with the pick of Palin, and I have stated my reasons for thinking that way.

Johm McCain said earlier that the MOST important qualification for VP was the ability to step into the top spot. Do you HONESTLY think that Sarah Palin was the MOST qualifiied amongst his choices to be thrust into the presidency upon the demise of John McCain????

I can honestly say that, on the democratic side, it was a tossup between Biden and Richardson.

Kathianne
08-31-2008, 09:57 PM
again...I speak only for myself. I am quite happy with the pick of Palin, and I have stated my reasons for thinking that way.

Johm McCain said earlier that the MOST important qualification for VP was the ability to step into the top spot. Do you HONESTLY think that Sarah Palin was the MOST qualifiied amongst his choices to be thrust into the presidency upon the demise of John McCain????

I can honestly say that, on the democratic side, it was a tossup between Biden and Richardson.

I think the choice a good one. There are always 'better.' Clinton was better than Obama, he won, she lost.

stephanie
08-31-2008, 10:02 PM
I have no buyer's remorse. I am GLAD that you all kool aid soaked republican party faithful love Pain... that gives the independents to us, hands down. Like I said...independents are stunned that McCain took away his own argument about Obama's experience. Democratic party voters chose Obama. McCain, in his first big presidential decision, chose Palin, and ALL the country's democrats are laughing about that (and we outnumber you)..and now the independents will be questioning his judgment as well.

that sounds funny...

the Obambam was CHOSEN...

independents hardly ever vote for your party..
just look at your party attacking Sarah Palin and her down syndrome baby.
they see how vile and sick in the head your party is..we don't have to do a thing, we can rely on the lowlifes in your party to show the American people why not to vote for you...

just look at your track record..

how many wins.....and lots and lots of losses..:coffee:

retiredman
08-31-2008, 10:03 PM
I think the choice a good one. There are always 'better.' Clinton was better than Obama, he won, she lost.

Therein is the difference. Obama WON.... Palin was selected....

and not only is Palin not as qualified as many other choices, the fact that she was chosen says a great deal about the judgment of McCain. He is willing to put America at risk by placing us in the hands of a grossly unqualified, inexperienced female governor simply because he thinks that she will help him with his conservative base. THAT is a judgment that shows that McCain does NOT care about America nearly as much as he claims he does.

Kathianne
08-31-2008, 10:08 PM

and not only is Palin not as qualified as many other choices, the fact that she was chosen says a great deal about the judgment of McCain. He is willing to put America at risk by placing us in the hands of a grossly unqualified, inexperienced female governor simply because he thinks that she will help him with his conservative base. THAT is a judgment that shows that McCain does NOT care about America nearly as much as he claims he does.

McCain won. He gets to select his VP, that's how it goes. She is qualified, because she meets the Constitutional requirements and the Republican candidate chose her, get over it.

Nuc
08-31-2008, 10:08 PM

THAT is a judgment that shows that McCain does NOT care about America nearly as much as he claims he does.

And why should he? He's not gonna be around too much longer. It's a Republican hallmark not to care about future generations of Americans, just the here and now.

retiredman
08-31-2008, 10:12 PM
McCain won. He gets to select his VP, that's how it goes. She is qualified, because she meets the Constitutional requirements and the Republican candidate chose her, get over it.

I am OVER it. You and I both know that there were other republicans who were and are more qualified to take over and do a good job as president if McCain kicks the bucket..... his choice of her merely shows his terrible judgment. I am fine with that. I have no intention of forgetting about that terrible judgment, however, and will bring it up whenever it seems appropriate.

and tell me that if Obama had chosen a mayor of a small town to be his VP running mate you all wouldn't have had a field day! :lol:

stephanie
08-31-2008, 10:16 PM
And why should he? He's not gonna be around too much longer. It's a Republican hallmark not to care about future generations of Americans, just the here and now.

yer getting desperate there ole chap..

Kathianne
08-31-2008, 10:18 PM
I am OVER it. You and I both know that there were other republicans who were and are more qualified to take over and do a good job as president if McCain kicks the bucket..... his choice of her merely shows his terrible judgment. I am fine with that. I have no intention of forgetting about that terrible judgment, however, and will bring it up whenever it seems appropriate.

and tell me that if Obama had chosen a mayor of a small town to be his VP running mate you all wouldn't have had a field day! :lol:

And you and I both know that there were better choices than Biden, who has been rejected by the nation two times. However, Obama had issues to address, so he chose Biden. It was his choice.

McCain has his own agenda, she fits what he wants. It was his choice to make, get over it.

stephanie
08-31-2008, 10:18 PM

we're having a field day with the lame ass inexperienced choice of your alls boy wonder..you guys just never learn to pick someone who is electable..

sheesh..it's becoming painful to watch you all lose all the time..well ok, maybe not...:laugh2:

retiredman
08-31-2008, 10:20 PM
we're having a field day with the lame ass inexperienced choice of your alls boy wonder..you guys just never learn to pick someone who is electable..

sheesh..it's becoming painful to watch you all lose all the time..well ok, maybe not...:laugh2:

we CHOSE Obama..... you all did not chose Palin but are sticking your noses up McCain's ass in a show of koolaid-soaked party unity and acting like she is the best thing since sliced bread. Now THAT is funny.
:laugh2:

Yurt
08-31-2008, 10:23 PM
another shining example of mfm's hypocrisy...he whines and moans about conservatives criticizing obama and tells us to shut up because we are not voting for him...yet he criticizes mccain/palin and he is not voting for him

retiredman
08-31-2008, 10:24 PM
And you and I both know that there were better choices than Biden, who has been rejected by the nation two times. However, Obama had issues to address, so he chose Biden. It was his choice.

McCain has his own agenda, she fits what he wants. It was his choice to make, get over it.

As I said, I think that Biden was an excellent choice for VP, second only to Richardson and on par with Clinton. Palin is NOT in the same boat, but keep telling yourself how great she is...:lol:

and like I said... I AM over it....YOU need to get over the fact that democrats are going to rub Palin's complete lack of foreign policy experience in your faces.... and you need to get over the fact that McCain has completely eliminated the argument of Obama's inexperience from his arsenal.

stephanie
08-31-2008, 10:28 PM
we CHOSE Obama..... you all did not chose Palin but are sticking your noses up McCain's ass in a show of koolaid-soaked party unity and acting like she is the best thing since sliced bread. Now THAT is funny.
:laugh2:

I'll take her over your boy wonder any day..I have more respect for her, I would trust her on her word more, I would feel safer with her having my back, she is more down to earth and doesn't believe her shit doesn't stink, and she is MORE EXPERIENCED than your boy king..

your CHOICE of the inexperienced Obambam and Biden is what's funny..ya can't even make one man outta the two put together..

Kathianne
08-31-2008, 10:34 PM
As I said, I think that Biden was an excellent choice for VP, second only to Richardson and on par with Clinton. Palin is NOT in the same boat, but keep telling yourself how great she is...:lol:

and like I said... I AM over it....YOU need to get over the fact that democrats are going to rub Palin's complete lack of foreign policy experience in your faces.... and you need to get over the fact that McCain has completely eliminated the argument of Obama's inexperience from his arsenal.

Nov 4th will tell the story. FYI, if Obama wins, I will be praying that he has a great term or two. I wish the best for the country, I would not be dissing him if he wins or loses, after 11/4.

retiredman
08-31-2008, 10:36 PM
Nov 4th will tell the story. FYI, if Obama wins, I will be praying that he has a great term or two. I wish the best for the country, I would not be dissing him if he wins or loses, after 11/4.

and if McCain wins, I will be praying for his success for one term and, more importantly, for his continued good health. I will wait to see you get on Obama's side and wish him success after 11/4.

stephanie
08-31-2008, 10:43 PM
and if McCain wins, I will be praying for his success for one term and, more importantly, for his continued good health. I will wait to see you get on Obama's side and wish him success after 11/4.

wow...is your nose growing??

actsnoblemartin
08-31-2008, 10:44 PM
how do people talk TO you when you talk AT them ?

retiredman
08-31-2008, 10:51 PM
wow...is your nose growing??

are you calling me a liar?

see ya next tuesday.:fu:

stephanie
08-31-2008, 11:00 PM
are you calling me a liar?

see ya next tuesday.:fu:

take it any way ya like ya little weasle..

and thanks for the warning of when we will have to prepare of seeing you again..:poke:

actsnoblemartin
08-31-2008, 11:08 PM
if this is love, i'd hate to see you happy :laugh2:

crin63
08-31-2008, 11:16 PM
OFF TOPIC but.

I just noticed Gabby's avatar. Isn't it kinda derogatory toward the muslim's she is always so adamantly defending? Referring to Shiites as fecal matter.

retiredman
08-31-2008, 11:30 PM
take it any way ya like ya little weasle..

and thanks for the warning of when we will have to prepare of seeing you again..:poke: it wasn't a warning...it was an acronym:lol:

stephanie
08-31-2008, 11:35 PM
it wasn't a warning...it was an acronym:lol:

and???:uhoh:

Sitarro
09-01-2008, 12:47 AM

Biden- old loser Senator from little old Delaware.....population .....864,764....
square miles..... a paltry 2,490 median income..... $52,833
Richardson- space cadet Governor of New Mexico.....population.....1,969,915
square miles....... 121,665..... hell of a lot bigger than Delaware......median income..... $41,994

Now for Alaska where the Government is run by Sarah Palin.......
Population.......683,478 square miles......656,424.... biggest state by far.. 2 and a half times bigger than Texas! Median income...... $59,393

It would appear that Governor Palin is doing pretty well for her population. Certainly more impressive than the other two guys. Governor Richardson is only bringing in $41,994 a year median income for his population compared to $59,393........ that's a difference of $17,399 per family.....WOW! From the Frozen Frontier according to elitist Gabsolotosorous. In fact Alaska's median household income is the sixth highest in the U.S. and higher than any country in the world. And Gabs, California ranks eleventh. New Mexico is 43th.

What do you people think of our 49th state now? I'm impressed, it also happens to be better looking than any other place in America on top of that.

theHawk
09-01-2008, 02:13 AM

Where was all this outrage when Kerry named Edwards as his running mate? Because Edwards' resume was a helluva lot thinner than Palin's is now.

emmett
09-01-2008, 02:36 AM
Where was all this outrage when Kerry named Edwards as his running mate? Because Edwards' resume was a helluva lot thinner than Palin's is now.

Or maybe when John Edwards fathered an illigitimate child with a whore producer behind his dying wife's back, lied about it and then was caught hiding in a maintanence closet by the Enquirer. :laugh2:

gabosaurus
09-01-2008, 09:22 AM
Now for Alaska where the Government is run by Sarah Palin.......
Population.......683,478 square miles......656,424.... biggest state by far.. 2 and a half times bigger than Texas! Median income...... $59,393

Also the biggest state were virtually no one lives in 90 percent of the state. Median income much higher than in other states.
How many minorities live in Alaska (outside of natives)? How much urban crime is there to deal with? Where are the unemployed and homeless?

Palin has close to zero experience dealing with the problems faced by the average American. She has been isolated in her winter wonderful, bordering the Northwest Territories of Canada and an extreme edge of Eastern Russia. Palin's political importance in her own state is dwarfed by the crooked senator, Ted Stevens.

Spin that one. I know you can.

stephanie
09-01-2008, 09:29 AM
Also the biggest state were virtually no one lives in 90 percent of the state. Median income much higher than in other states.
How many minorities live in Alaska (outside of natives)? How much urban crime is there to deal with? Where are the unemployed and homeless?

Palin has close to zero experience dealing with the problems faced by the average American. She has been isolated in her winter wonderful, bordering the Northwest Territories of Canada and an extreme edge of Eastern Russia. Palin's political importance in her own state is dwarfed by the crooked senator, Ted Stevens.

what the hell does the state from which Palin comes from have anything to do with anything..

Maybe you can give us a bio on the state that Biden comes from, what is that called??:coffee:

BoogyMan
09-01-2008, 09:41 AM

How many minorities live in Alaska, you ask and then try the disingenuous tactic of excluding the biggest minority group in the state? What?????

WHY DOES IT MATTER?

What problems would those be Gabby? Detail them for us. Is this just ANOTHER attempt to wrap classist warrior rhetoric a different way?

Egads.......

Missileman
09-01-2008, 10:59 AM

Biden is infinitely more qualified than Obama to be president...where's your outrage over that?

Yurt
09-01-2008, 11:15 AM

that is more foreign experience than obama :laugh2:

Trigg
09-01-2008, 11:22 AM

Ya know gabby if Obama had ANY experience AT ALL you might have a point about McCain's choice.

Why don't you, stop being a brain washed moron and realize that your man has NO EXPERIENCE. As soon as he was elected to the senete he started running for president.

The few votes he actually chose a side on were dispicable (remember he voted "present" 180 times). Like refusing medical care for infants who survived an abortion.

Yes, gabby, why don't you open your eyes and see who your praising.

emmett
09-01-2008, 11:38 AM

It is very observant of you to note some of these points Gabster. It was a little tacky though that you made fun of ebonics in your avatar, the second most commonly used language in America.

Alaska is a very diverse culture. It's population is comprised of many ethnic origins, funny you think they would be less important then other minorities and you are correct in your assumption that they do not seem to rape, rob and kill one another at a rate anywhere near the lower 48.

On the other hand, a governor in Alaska is presented with some rather unique obsticles NOT faced by an executive officer here. For instance, Alaska laughs at our "snowstorms". Just an average day there can have as much snowfall as a yearly total in most states. They don't get "snowdays". Their buses run. Their highway maintanence is far superior to anything we could envision.Their degree of difficulty in normal everyday life infants our daily concerns. All of this has to be overseen and managed by the governor. You may note that Sarah Palin enjoys the highest approval rating ever, that's ever Gab, for a governor in United States history. This in itself says she is doing well in the job she has now. It would almost certainly also mean she is capable of stepping up.

Alaska is not without it's social challanges. Minorities only experience a 63% high school graduation rate in Alaska. Only 58% compared to 80% have a father in the household. A governor there has to address these issues just like in the states.

Now as to the minorities question, why are the minorities in Alaska any less important than here. You did seem to sort of suggest that. Alaska's minorities are comprised mostly of Indians and eskimos. They are unique of course due to their harsh enviornment but they still require the basic same things we do.

So actually, governing the state of Alaska is a very tough job. Much harder per say, than a continental state. Shipping, transportation and basic services all require a much more in depth management process there. Very sophisticated. Again, her approval rating for your enjoyment is 85%. That's Eighty - five! INCREDIBLE!!!! I would doubt seriously that a governor from the lower 48 could obtain a 10% rating in Alaska my dear........if that!

You might do some research on Sarah Palin before you draw such a quick politically motivated conclusion. I think you especially, would like her very much. Children flock to this woman, they love her. They literally run to this chick like she is their mother. Everyone knows her by sight as she is the closest thing to a "normal" person to ever govern in a state. She goes to the grocery store, cooks her family's dinner, attends to things like you and I do and is a very down to earth individual. How would she then not be able to appreciate the plight of the average citizen just a wee bit better than our stuffy ass politicians like John McCain, Barack Obama and Joe Biden (whom is a very down to earth family man himself frankly).

When discussing politics (if discussing is what we would call it) we tend to allow our shallow minds to be brainwashed by the establishment in accord with our platform. How "simpleton". Sarah Palin is a wonderful person, a top tier administrator and decent down to earth family woman. She's tough all right, look where she is from and I doubt a foriegn enemy would have much success when dealing with this lady.

Maybe you ought to do a little research on her. You might be suprised.

retiredman
09-01-2008, 11:42 AM
Biden is infinitely more qualified than Obama to be president...where's your outrage over that?

why should I be outraged at the results of the democratic party primary process? Obama was not my FIRST choice.... but my guy didn't make it... nor did my second choice. That doesn't mean that I think that rest of my party has made an outrageous choice.

And I am not outraged at McCain's choice of Palin. I think it is weak... I think it is a high risk choice made because he felt he could capitalize on disappointed Hillary supporters... I don't think he chose her because she was the best qualified to assume the office of president even though he said that was his top criteria... hey... you guys get to chose your nominee and your nominee gets to chose his running mate. I am certainly glad that Obama did not chose a lightweight like Palin...but if you're happy with her, congratulations.

Missileman
09-01-2008, 12:13 PM
why should I be outraged at the results of the democratic party primary process? Obama was not my FIRST choice.... but my guy didn't make it... nor did my second choice. That doesn't mean that I think that rest of my party has made an outrageous choice.

And I am not outraged at McCain's choice of Palin. I think it is weak... I think it is a high risk choice made because he felt he could capitalize on disappointed Hillary supporters... I don't think he chose her because she was the best qualified to assume the office of president even though he said that was his top criteria... hey... you guys get to chose your nominee and your nominee gets to chose his running mate. I am certainly glad that Obama did not chose a lightweight like Palin...but if you're happy with her, congratulations.

Was Biden your first or second choice before Obama? I don't think so based on your posts. This would clearly indicate that you can't believe Obama chose the MOST qualified VP available either...and yet not a peep about it. Face it...you are a double-standard kinda guy.

stephanie
09-01-2008, 12:18 PM
the boy wonder could of picked a jackass for his Vice President and the liberals everywhere and on this board would vote for it...

Oh wait........he did pick Joey Biden, didn't he..:coffee:

NightTrain
09-01-2008, 01:18 PM

'Fraid not, Gabs. Palin is a political powerhouse and Stevens is in deep shit right now here in this "frozen wasteland".

BTW, when did you become such a vicious, anklebiting liberal? I remember you being pleasant.

emmett
09-01-2008, 02:06 PM
'Fraid not, Gabs. Palin is a political powerhouse and Stevens is in deep shit right now here in this "frozen wasteland".

BTW, when did you become such a vicious, anklebiting liberal? I remember you being pleasant.

There once was this board member name of Gabby

Who began to act a bit crabby

It was discovered by some

That the chick was just dumb

And couldn't help that she lacked all that savvy

retiredman
09-01-2008, 03:47 PM
Was Biden your first or second choice before Obama? I don't think so based on your posts. This would clearly indicate that you can't believe Obama chose the MOST qualified VP available either...and yet not a peep about it. Face it...you are a double-standard kinda guy.

Biden was my second choice. Richardson was my first. I would have been happiest with the latter, but the former was a fine choice as far as I was concerned.

Where was Palin on YOUR list, asshole?:fu:

Yurt
09-01-2008, 04:40 PM
Biden was my second choice. Richardson was my first. I would have been happiest with the latter, but the former was a fine choice as far as I was concerned.

you missed the point preacher, there is somone more qualified than biden, your first pick :laugh2: kinda shoots your point out of the water...:poke:

Missileman
09-01-2008, 05:26 PM

First pussy, now asshole. Are unprovoked insults your usual M.O.? You surely suck at trying to influence people.

gabosaurus
09-01-2008, 06:16 PM
You want to see a loyal state newspaper tiptoe around a story that is obviously bogus? Try this one. Days after publishing a photo of a slim Palin in a jogging suit, the Anchorage Daily News runs this story. I wonder how much the writer laughed and/or gagged while composing it:
http://www.adn.com/front/story/336402.html

Yurt
09-01-2008, 06:21 PM
First pussy, now asshole. Are unprovoked insults your usual M.O.? You surely suck at trying to influence people.

you don't recognize a homosexual missileman? come on, you defend anal sex like the last gladiator....

BoogyMan
09-01-2008, 06:30 PM

You claim to be a preacher and post garbage like this? Who do you preach for, the local Anton Levay society?

10 And he called the multitude, and said unto them, Hear, and understand:
11 Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

Missileman
09-01-2008, 06:31 PM
you don't recognize a homosexual missileman? come on, you defend anal sex like the last gladiator....

Excuse me?

Yurt
09-01-2008, 06:33 PM
unfortunately, he is a liar. i believed him at time, but alas his true self showed. it is too bad, because i believe that person still exists. he was not always like this.

Yurt
09-01-2008, 06:34 PM
Excuse me?

do you not defend gay anal sex? if not, i apologize.

Missileman
09-01-2008, 06:39 PM
do you not defend gay anal sex? if not, i apologize.

The arguments I had with Pole Rider and others focused mainly on the alleged link between homosexuality and pedophilia. There was one occasion where I questioned another poster's claim that anal sex between heterosexuals was different than between homosexuals. I don't believe any of my posts can be classified as defending gay anal sex.

retiredman
09-01-2008, 07:45 PM

I have no intention of trying to influence you in any way. I don't take insults without reprisal..... that's just a fact.

Care to debate the issue here, or are you just gonna whine?

Yurt
09-01-2008, 07:55 PM
The arguments I had with Pole Rider and others focused mainly on the alleged link between homosexuality and pedophilia. There was one occasion where I questioned another poster's claim that anal sex between heterosexuals was different than between homosexuals. I don't believe any of my posts can be classified as defending gay anal sex.

ok. i thought you supported anal sex based on your posts. thanks for the clarification that you do not. my bad.

Yurt
09-01-2008, 07:56 PM
I have no intention of trying to influence you in any way. I don't take insults without reprisal..... that's just a fact.

closet homo

Missileman
09-01-2008, 08:01 PM

Ahh, so you're going to claim that I insulted you first? Please feel free to link where I did so. I'll wait!

retiredman
09-01-2008, 08:06 PM
#76.

Biden was my second choice guy and has always been. You insulted me by claiming I held a double standard when I never have.

next?

Missileman
09-01-2008, 08:18 PM
#76.

Biden was my second choice guy and has always been. You insulted me by claiming I held a double standard when I never have.

next?

Claiming you hold a double standard makes you feel justified in calling me an asshole?

And didn't you write that Richardson was your first choice? Doesn't this indicate that you feel Richardson is more qualified than Biden? Where's your outrage against Obama for not taking the most qualified choice as VP?

emmett
09-01-2008, 08:21 PM
This has become another fascinating debate.......as soon as MFM posts about his eighth or so post, a thread usually goes to shit sometime shortly thereafter.

CockySOB
09-01-2008, 08:27 PM
This has become another fascinating debate.......as soon as MFM posts about his eighth or so post, a thread usually goes to shit sometime shortly thereafter.

You're being overly generous. As soon as MFM posts his first post, the overall intelligence of the thread decreases by 15%. Every subsequent post he makes in the thread decreases the overall intelligence of the thread by 4-5%.

Manfrommaine, congratulations on making us all the stupider for having bothered to read your posts.

Abbey Marie
09-01-2008, 08:30 PM
I have to disagree. Mfm is far from unintelligent. He has issues, imo, and he is blinded by partisanship, but he is smart.

CockySOB
09-01-2008, 08:35 PM
I have to disagree. Mfm is far from unintelligent. He has issues, imo, and he is blinded by partisanship, but he is smart.

Sorry, I just don't see it. He's got a clever turn of phrase every once in a while, but his vitriol and bile tend to obfuscate everything of value he *might* be trying to say.

Abbey Marie
09-01-2008, 08:41 PM
Sorry, I just don't see it. He's got a clever turn of phrase every once in a while, but his vitriol and bile tend to obfuscate everything of value he *might* be trying to say.

Very true, but two separate issues.

Mr. P
09-01-2008, 08:57 PM

He ain't been showing it for a few days now. Really.

Abbey Marie
09-01-2008, 08:59 PM
He ain't been showing it for a few days now. Really.

Do you think Sarah Palin is making them all go cuckoo?

Mr. P
09-01-2008, 09:05 PM

It sure as heck looks that way.

Abbey Marie
09-01-2008, 09:07 PM
It sure as heck looks that way.

Who knew that naughty librarian look would blow their skirts up? :laugh2:

Mr. P
09-01-2008, 09:20 PM
Who knew that naughty librarian look would blow their skirts up? :laugh2:

Pushed em over the edge it did!

retiredman
09-01-2008, 10:21 PM
Claiming you hold a double standard makes you feel justified in calling me an asshole?

And didn't you write that Richardson was your first choice? Doesn't this indicate that you feel Richardson is more qualified than Biden? Where's your outrage against Obama for not taking the most qualified choice as VP?

I have exhibited NO double standard. I understand full well that the nominee gets to pick the running mate. Who Obama feels is most qualified and who I feel is most qualified are two different things. Now really.... who honestly thinks taht Sarah Palin is the MOST qualified personb out there to be a heartbeat away? And if the answer is John McCain, then I think it is fair game to question his judgment based upon that decision.

Yurt
09-01-2008, 10:22 PM

link up abbey, or are you just being nice

Yurt
09-01-2008, 10:26 PM
I have exhibited NO double standard. I understand full well that the nominee gets to pick the running mate. Who Obama feels is most qualified and who I feel is most qualified are two different things. Now really.... who honestly thinks taht Sarah Palin is the MOST qualified personb out there to be a heartbeat away? And if the answer is John McCain, then I think it is fair game to question his judgment based upon that decision.

:lol:

this is 'smart'?

obama is great and his chosing biden does not diminish his cult status, despite mfm's personal opinion that biden was second choice...yet mfm can rant on about how stupid mccain is for chosing palin...

how is this logic intelligent or smart?

Abbey Marie
09-01-2008, 10:33 PM
link up abbey, or are you just being nice

Just calling it as I see it, Yurt. I don't think he is very wise, or nice to others, but he is intelligent. In fact, I think almost everyone on here is fairly intelligent. Some are better at communicating than others, and some are more honest than others. Maybe I am mellowing a bit, who knows. :)

emmett
09-01-2008, 10:42 PM

I have never.......in the four years I have been on here and the "other" board witnessed such traffic about a person or issue.

I expect that Sarah Palin will continue to "blow up skirts" for many years to come. I really am impressed with her. I knew there would be some fallout, everyone has a bone buried in their yard somewhere. I hate it for the kid.....the pregnancy and all. The spotlight will magnify the situation to a level of almost unfair but she should have thought about that when she allowed herself to be week and compromise her dignity.

I just think she should....like any child.....be allowed the somewhat normal venue to deal with it. Of course.....argument there is obvious.

As far as Sarah Palin, she has caused this controversy not because she is a woman but because at first glance.....the left and the right saw what w choice had been made. I think the right is as pleasantly suprised as the left is not so.

She really does fot the mold of what the Republican nominee should look like on paper. An obvious true conservative who has been tested for integrity and passed, values relative to be acceptable to the religious right and suave. I mean she could possess these skills of foriegn policy knowledge and we all just don't know it yet. I mean, what the hell do we know?

I think some old predjudices are coming out on both sides actually. Unintentionally, some of us have been assuming that because she is from Alaska and a woman, how could she know foriegn politics? Hell......she may have studied them for years for all we know.

She has an excellent grasp for energy........even the left has stayed away from that today, and hell, they've been up her dress and all over her house....lol/ I would think oil and natural gas are at least one of the top three topics of most Americans concerns today so she obviously tops the heap in that category.

All in all........Damn good pick. Both for the country.....and for the board!

Yurt
09-01-2008, 10:52 PM
Just calling it as I see it, Yurt. I don't think he is very wise, or nice to others, but he is intelligent. In fact, I think almost everyone on here is fairly intelligent. Some are better at communicating than others, and some are more honest than others. Maybe I am mellowing a bit, who knows. :)

fair enough abbey. i won't get into an intellectual match over his alleged intelligence. it would be a waste. i will say....you talk straight and fair. something that is unfortunately lacking in most people these days.

emmett
09-13-2008, 09:23 PM

VERY attractive!