PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Carter Calls Barack Obama A Black Boy

stephanie
08-31-2008, 11:49 PM
I mentioned this earlier in the week..here is the video..:coffee:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/umCo4qUJiOQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/umCo4qUJiOQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

comments at site..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umCo4qUJiOQ

emmett
09-01-2008, 12:24 AM
I mentioned this earlier in the week..here is the video..:coffee:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/umCo4qUJiOQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/umCo4qUJiOQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

comments at site..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umCo4qUJiOQ

OK now Steph, you're talking about my "boy" Jimmy. We Georgians love Jimmy you know.

It was taken outof context! He meant no harm with his statement.

Jimmy is a good ol boy. He just drinks too much Cherry kool-aid. He's actually a fine man who is decent and leans the wrong way.

retiredman
09-01-2008, 09:37 AM
I am a white boy who grew up. Obama is a black boy who grew up. Typical desperate bullshit from the queen.

stephanie
09-01-2008, 09:41 AM
I am a white boy who grew up. Obama is a black boy who grew up. Typical desperate bullshit from the queen.

weren't you the one threatening us here on the board for referring to the Obambam as a little boy.........

typical hypocrite, double standards from the idiotic liberals...:laugh2:

Gaffer
09-01-2008, 10:28 AM
OK now Steph, you're talking about my "boy" Jimmy. We Georgians love Jimmy you know.

It was taken outof context! He meant no harm with his statement.

Jimmy is a good ol boy. He just drinks too much Cherry kool-aid. He's actually a fine man who is decent and leans the wrong way.

Well Emmett there are tons of good Georgians out there, including you, jimmy carter isn't one of them.

Trigg
09-01-2008, 11:13 AM
This wasn't taken out of context, and I don't see anything wrong with what he said.

I do think that if a republican had said the same thing the MSM would be all over the "racist" who dared say such a thing.

Carter is simply saying here is a man who came from nothing to be a presidential nominee.

Yurt
09-01-2008, 11:28 AM
weren't you the one threatening us here on the board for referring to the Obambam as a little boy.........

:clap:

its only racist when a conservative says it

retiredman
09-01-2008, 11:37 AM

if someone says he is a BOY...that is different that saying he is a boy who grew into a man. Are you really saying you can't see that?

Mr. P
09-01-2008, 11:40 AM
Jimmy is from rural Ga..at least he didn't call him a Niger which would have been much more inline with his generation and geography, believe me.

stephanie
09-01-2008, 11:42 AM
if someone says he is a BOY...that is different that saying he is a boy who grew into a man. Are you really saying you can't see that?

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/2irpzr6.gif

retiredman
09-01-2008, 11:44 AM
I guess that answered my question.

:lol:

stephanie
09-01-2008, 11:48 AM
I guess that answered my question.

:lol:

that picture reminds of you chasing your own tail all the time..
and then trying to spin your way out of something you said when you're called on it..
it's hilarious..:laugh2:

retiredman
09-01-2008, 03:50 PM
that picture reminds of you chasing your own tail all the time..
and then trying to spin your way out of something you said when you're called on it..
it's hilarious..:laugh2:

and you posting a stupid picture instead of having the guts to answer a question reminds me of nearly every fucking post you have ever made, you brainless bimbo!:laugh2:

stephanie
09-01-2008, 03:57 PM
and you posting a stupid picture instead of having the guts to answer a question reminds me of nearly every fucking post you have ever made, you brainless bimbo!:laugh2:

I'd rather be a brainless bimbo, than a mangy dog that continually chases it's own tail ..how dumb is that..:laugh2:

retiredman
09-01-2008, 04:01 PM
I'd rather be a brainless bimbo, than a mangy dog that continually chases it's own tail ..how dumb is that..:laugh2:

I don't chase my own tail. I don't HAVE a tail....

similarly, you don't have a brain, you dumb "see you next tuesday"

stephanie
09-01-2008, 04:09 PM
I don't chase my own tail. I don't HAVE a tail....

similarly, you don't have a brain, you dumb "see you next tuesday"

Oh I know for a fact you have a tail, we see you chasing it all the time..
and you also have a sense of humor like a rock..

you'll be gone till next Tuesday...yaaa...oh what..no such luck..darn:cheers2:

emmett
09-01-2008, 04:14 PM

You are a class act sir.
Cussing at a woman is such a self demeaning endeavor. Any credibility you could possibly earn is completely eliminated.

You are such a coward! Just a yellow, run in battle coward.

retiredman
09-01-2008, 04:29 PM
You are a class act sir.
Cussing at a woman is such a self demeaning endeavor. Any credibility you could possibly earn is completely eliminated.

You are such a coward! Just a yellow, run in battle coward.

emmett...if she wants to play with the big boys, she - and you - ought not to complain when she is treated like one. I will not let her decidely invented internet "gender" allow her to call me all sorts of names while holding back because "she" supposedly does not have a penis. give me a break. For all I know, you could be a teenaged girl posing as a tough guy.:lol:

and I have never run from anything, btw.

you fucking loser.

stephanie
09-01-2008, 04:34 PM
emmett...if she wants to play with the big boys, she - and you - ought not to complain when she is treated like one. I will not let her decidely invented internet "gender" allow her to call me all sorts of names while holding back because "she" supposedly does not have a penis. give me a break. For all I know, you could be a teenaged girl posing as a tough guy.:lol:

and I have never run from anything, btw.

you fucking loser.

Oh oh...here comes the other Mfm personality, the tough dude..
what do we call this one, the man from Uncle....
we have Mfm and Mfu...:laugh2:

retiredman
09-01-2008, 04:38 PM
Oh oh...here comes the other Mfn personality, the tough dude..
what do we call this one, the man from Uncle....
we have Mfm and Mfu...:laugh2:

I am not an internet tough dude. I stand by my real life accomplishments. what do YOU stand by, Ms. "See You Next Tuesday"?
:laugh2:

stephanie
09-01-2008, 04:41 PM
I am not an internet tough dude. I stand by my real life accomplishments. what do YOU stand by, Ms. "See You Next Tuesday"?
:laugh2:

you're are just so fun to play with.
you hardly ever get the joke...though:laugh2::cheers2:

retiredman
09-01-2008, 04:42 PM
you're are just so fun to play with..:laugh2::cheers2:

I feel the same about you.... you are as fun to play with as my pets.

well....almost, but not quite

stephanie
09-01-2008, 04:44 PM
I feel the same about you.... you are as fun to play with as my pets.

I hope you don't kick them when you're feeling all tough and stuff..you know when Mfu comes out..:poke:

retiredman
09-01-2008, 04:45 PM
I hope you don't kick them when you're feeling all tough and stuff..:poke:

I never kick my pets...and I never kick you.

stephanie
09-01-2008, 04:51 PM

I was just funnen with ya..see ya later

:cheers2::laugh2:

LuvRPgrl
09-02-2008, 02:10 AM

Yea, you just chase their tails.