PDA

View Full Version : Glorious

TheSage
01-13-2007, 06:29 PM
I am glorious. The cherubs sing with glee when I awake in the morning. They're interested in how I slept. They fix me breakfast.

Dilloduck
01-13-2007, 06:48 PM
I am glorious. The cherubs sing with glee when I awake in the morning. They're interested in how I slept. They fix me breakfast.

Are you sure they aren't seraphim ?

Gaffer
01-13-2007, 07:44 PM
He's not even sure if he's awake. He spends so much time in that dream world.

TheSage
01-13-2007, 07:46 PM
He's not even sure if he's awake. He spends so much time in that dream world.

No. I know when I'm awake. duh. What have I posted that you think fictitious. I can post your more proof. Just tell me what you want proved.

Gaffer
01-13-2007, 08:02 PM
You have already proved it. That your a bonified conspiracy nutcase that lives in a fantasy world.

TheSage
01-13-2007, 08:02 PM
You have already proved it. That your a bonified conspiracy nutcase that lives in a fantasy world.

So name one thing I've said that isn't true. It should be easy.

Gaffer
01-13-2007, 08:23 PM
So name one thing I've said that isn't true. It should be easy.

Nothing you have said is true. Its all fiction designed to get small minded people like yourself all wound up full of hatred for the Jews. Its facist propaganda and you fall for it.

TheSage
01-13-2007, 08:34 PM
Nothing you have said is true. Its all fiction designed to get small minded people like yourself all wound up full of hatred for the Jews. Its facist propaganda and you fall for it.

SO name one thing that isn't true. One specific thing.

Gaffer
01-13-2007, 09:40 PM
SO name one thing that isn't true. One specific thing.

OK, the noahide conspiracy.

TheSage
01-13-2007, 09:58 PM
OK, the noahide conspiracy.

The Noahide Movement (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=The+Noahide+Movement&btnG=Google+Search)

Read it and weep, caped tomato. Someone should tell all these noahides they don't exist.

These are not hate sites; these are noahide sites themselves explaining their beliefs.

Gaffer
01-13-2007, 11:20 PM
You asked me to name one thing you said that wasn't true. I did that. The noahide conspiracy is not true.

Ever ask yourself why would a conspiracy group put out information on a website about themselves that they want to remain a secret? That alone says its not a noahide site but someone else. It's all made up adolph.

TheSage
01-14-2007, 04:49 PM
You asked me to name one thing you said that wasn't true. I did that. The noahide conspiracy is not true.

Ever ask yourself why would a conspiracy group put out information on a website about themselves that they want to remain a secret? That alone says its not a noahide site but someone else. It's all made up adolph.

They're not a secret, which is why you're denial is so hilarious.

What IS bothersome is that many insitutions are noahide without using the word, including many "christian" organizations, who have subtely changed doctrine.

MtnBiker
01-14-2007, 04:51 PM
Moved to conspiracy forum.

TheSage
01-14-2007, 04:54 PM

Excellent mod decision. you're really making a difference.:D

TheSage
01-14-2007, 04:57 PM
Do you want links to the catholic church saying not everyone needs jesus? Could you handle it?

Mr. P
01-14-2007, 05:16 PM
Do you want links to the catholic church saying not everyone needs jesus? Could you handle it?

Oh GAWD, the illuminati the Jews and now the catholic church ?
We're doomed! Some God help us!!!

TheSage
01-14-2007, 05:17 PM
Oh GAWD, the illuminati the Jews and now the catholic church ?
We're doomed! Some God help us!!!
So do you want to see the proof, or just act like a giant asshat about it?

Mr. P
01-14-2007, 05:29 PM
So do you want to see the proof, or just act like a giant asshat about it?

Proof of what? That the Jews are running the world or the illuminati or the catholic church is in on it all or there are aliens or there really are folks that believe in this stuff or or or or...what proof? Proof from some nut case in jail for robbery, from some conspiracy site...Sure whatever..bring it on ..but I'll still laugh my ass off at you and anyone else that makes such claims. :laugh:

TheSage
01-14-2007, 05:30 PM
Catholics become noahides.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1058/is_18_119/ai_91350123

A joint task force of Roman Catholic bishops and Jewish rabbis has concluded that targeting Jews for conversion is "no longer theologically acceptable in the Catholic Church" because Jews "already dwell in a saving covenant with God." So says a 12-page statement released August 12 by the U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops and the National Council of Synagogues, which represents Reform and Conservative Judaism.

Mr. P
01-14-2007, 05:56 PM
Catholics become noahides.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1058/is_18_119/ai_91350123

Bullshit..you gotta do better than that. :laugh: :laugh:

TheSage
01-14-2007, 05:57 PM
Bullshit..you gotta do better than that. :laugh: :laugh:

Perhaps you don't understand what a serious doctrinal change this is .

Mr. P
01-14-2007, 06:04 PM
Perhaps you don't understand what a serious doctrinal change this is .

Darn, they said the same with the end of the crusades I bet. :)

TheSage
01-14-2007, 06:07 PM
Darn, they said the same with the end of the crusades I bet. :)

I don't want people forcibly converted to christianity. I support religious pluralistic societies. That's not the same as a one world which religion, which noahidism promotes, and requires the perversion and or elimination of all other religions. This is the ideological path to christians being misled and turned over to the anti-christ.

OCA
01-14-2007, 07:23 PM
The Noahide Movement (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=The+Noahide+Movement&btnG=Google+Search)

Read it and weep, caped tomato. Someone should tell all these noahides they don't exist.

These are not hate sites; these are noahide sites themselves explaining their beliefs.

These are beliefs by a sect dumbas, there is no traction anywhere in the world which would allow these goals to be met. Ahhhhhh, those simple minds are amusing though.

Keep on for our further comedic entertainment!

TheSage
01-14-2007, 07:24 PM
These are beliefs by a sect dumbas, there is no traction anywhere in the world which would allow these goals to be met. Ahhhhhh, those simple minds are amusing though.

Keep on for our further comedic entertainment!

It's straight from the Talmud, the main book of judaism.

OCA
01-14-2007, 07:33 PM
It's straight from the Talmud, the main book of judaism.

So? Tell me how does that part of the Talmud affect your day to day life?

TheSage
01-14-2007, 07:37 PM
So? Tell me how does that part of the Talmud affect your day to day life?

I think about bigger issues beyond day to day life. I'm looking at the long term future of humanity. I'm helping save us all from a stealth trend toward theocracy.

Mr. P
01-14-2007, 07:39 PM
I don't want people forcibly converted to christianity. I support religious pluralistic societies. That's not the same as a one world which religion, which noahidism promotes, and requires the perversion and or elimination of all other religions. This is the ideological path to christians being misled and turned over to the anti-christ.

Man I guess someone should tell the Muslims about this competition.

TheSage
01-14-2007, 07:41 PM
Man I guess someone should tell the Muslims about this competition.

Actually, Islam is a noahide compliant faith. Let that sink in.

Mr. P
01-14-2007, 07:58 PM
Actually, Islam is a noahide compliant faith. Let that sink in.

Well, NOW you have a real conspiracy! Kill everyone, that'll fix it. :dev:

TheSage
01-14-2007, 08:00 PM
Well, NOW you have a real conspiracy! Kill everyone, that'll fix it. :dev:

I don't believe that's the solution.

OCA
01-14-2007, 08:06 PM
I think about bigger issues beyond day to day life. I'm looking at the long term future of humanity. I'm helping save us all from a stealth trend toward theocracy.

There is no stealth trend towards theocracy.

Mr. P
01-14-2007, 08:08 PM
I don't believe that's the solution.

They do.

TheSage
01-14-2007, 08:16 PM
There is no stealth trend towards theocracy.

Of course there is. All religions are slowly being merged into a single noahide theocratic fath, through various means. The christian faith in particular is being transformed through the heretical concepts of dispensationalism. Once the new world religion is established, it will then become theocratic, and then anyone clinging stubbornly to belief in jesus will be beheaded, according noahide teachings.

Gaffer
01-14-2007, 10:06 PM
Of course there is. All religions are slowly being merged into a single noahide theocratic fath, through various means. The christian faith in particular is being transformed through the heretical concepts of dispensationalism. Once the new world religion is established, it will then become theocratic, and then anyone clinging stubbornly to belief in jesus will be beheaded, according noahide teachings.

You have noahide confused with islam.

TheSage
01-15-2007, 07:29 AM
You have noahide confused with islam.

Islam IS considered noahide compliant. Christianity is not. THe divinity of christ is considered blasphemy. The semites are good cop, bad copping us. And dupes like you are aiding them unknowingly.