PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

LOSETHEPROTOCOL
09-01-2008, 05:44 AM
Hello Martin
Hello friends
I am a not-so-old member. I had a thread or two. But myself has forgotten my ID and she did not have a clue or even a single letter to remember.
I oviously made a new one - I hope it sticks.

So Iam here again. and I remind all my friends that Iam a Saudi graduated from a midwest university. An ex Kappa Sig ( the frat was kicked out off campus in 84 anyway).
I was a terrorist on campus along with my campus-terror party pigs
Hi Ray
Wat's up Elli
Hey Scott!!
Lisa.. Cindy.. Timmmmm :cheers2:
You were my true friends:salute:. we came from towns unknown, had our share of fun. Life was so good then.
All that was in the beautiful 80's. where terror was a wild call for partying :dance: on a saturday night.

Now Martin
I have read sooo many (Islamo Nazi).. and other Semitic prejudice vocabulary that I only feel sorry to have read. It makes me wish I exchanged seats with Dave before the accident we had coming back form Indy 1985. I would've been somewhere better now. Dave has died while I lived. He was my best friend. Oh, by the way he was Jewish and Iam a Moslem. He always expressed his hatred to Yasser Arafat, but I never heard him say a bad word on moslems or christians or any other religion or people.

Martin
Many of us are victims of terror. Bad people and killers are everywhere.
Can I ask you to read more and focus your hatred and anger on those responsible for the terror and destruction?
Can I ask you to start somewhere near you?

Thank you, but do

LOSETHEPROTOCOL

AFbombloader
09-01-2008, 06:06 AM
Hello Martin
Hello friends
I am a not-so-old member. I had a thread or two. But myself has forgotten my ID and she did not have a clue or even a single letter to remember.

So Iam here again. and I remind all my friends that Iam a Saudi graduated from a midwest university. An ex Kappa Sig ( the frat was kicked out off campus in 84 anyway).
Hi Ray
Wat's up Elli
Hey Scott!!
You were my true friends:salute:. we came from towns unknown, had our share of fun. Life was so good then.
All that was in the beautiful 80's. where terror was a wild call for partying :dance: on a saturday night.

Now Martin
I have read sooo many (Islamo Nazi).. and other Semitic prejudice vocabulary that I only feel sorry to have read. It makes me wish I exchanged seats with Dave before the accident we had coming back form Indy 1985. I would've been somewhere better now. Dave has died while I lived. He was my best friend. Oh, by the way he was Jewish and Iam a Moslem. He always expressed his hatred to Yasser Arafat, but I never heard him say a bad word on moslems or christians or any other religion or people.

Martin
Can I ask you to read more and focus your hatred and anger on those responsible for the terror and destruction?

Thank you, but do

LOSETHEPROTOCOL

Do you realize that spelling Musim as "Moslim" is regarded as negative by many in the Muslim community? I didn't, is there a reason behind your using it as such? Just curious.

LOSETHEPROTOCOL
09-01-2008, 06:50 AM
Hi Air Force Bomb Loader

No I didn't.
And I have no particular reason to write it with an "O" instead of "U". I would not mock Islam. Iam a muslim.
I think writing words in different languages are tricky and sometimes funny:
- Did you know that Gregory = My nuts (testicles) in Arabic?
- Did you know that "fuckery" is a guys name?
- Did you know that "kiss" means pussy in Arabic, while pussy means "kiss"?
- Did you know that "zag" is noun for Shit, and "zig" is the verb? Now you know what a "zigzag" is.

Finally, KOSS OMMAK means " Your mama's vagina. and it is one of the most popular curse used.

Glad to be of help

LOSETHEPROTOCOL

Gaffer
09-01-2008, 09:04 AM
A pseudo-moslim. Ought to be interesting. Hope you have a thick skin. And I hope your not not going to ramble to much, the above posts were a bit hard to follow.

Noir
09-01-2008, 09:44 AM
Welcome (again) to the board, though I must concur with gaffer that you seem to have quite a gab on you.

Abbey Marie
09-01-2008, 12:07 PM
Hi Air Force Bomb Loader

No I didn't.
And I have no particular reason to write it with an "O" instead of "U". I would not mock Islam. Iam a muslim.
- Did you know that "zag" is noun for Shit, and "zig" is the verb? Now you know what a "zigzag" is.

Finally, KOSS OMMAK means " Your mama's vagina. and it is one of the most popular curse used.

Glad to be of help

LOSETHEPROTOCOL

Well, that was enligthening. :rolleyes:

stephanie
09-01-2008, 12:10 PM
yeah.. that was enlightening............for a snail, maybe..

:lame2:

emmett
09-01-2008, 12:17 PM
Hi Air Force Bomb Loader

No I didn't.

Glad to be of help

LOSETHEPROTOCOL

Hey did you know that "boring" in English means boring?

However the word "dull" has many meanings depending on it's usage. In your case, it would mean "boring".

How do you say "boring" in Arabic? How about "dull'. You know.......unshiny!

Said1
09-01-2008, 12:21 PM
Hello Martin
Hello friends

Hi Ray
Wat's up Elli
Hey Scott!!

Now Martin

Martin

Thank you, but do

LOSETHEPROTOCOL

Wooooeeee. Another Martin fanatic. :laugh2:

actsnoblemartin
09-01-2008, 09:28 PM
I am well aware that their are muslims who are the victims of terrorism, repression, intimidation, by fellow muslims and their own government

what i was referring to with islamo-nazi's was the fact that radical islam I.M.H.O is similar to nazism because both hate jews, and anyone who doesnt agree/bow down to them and their beliefs

Do i think all or even the majority of muslims are islamo-nazi's/radical muslims

I hope you enjoy your stay on the board, but please do have thick skin as this board can be very rough.

But i look forward to seeing your threads and posts.

p.s. my views like my moods change :laugh2:

but i dont hate muslims.

I have two muslims friends online, am i sometimes over the top, sure

I hope we can be friends :salute:

Hello Martin
Hello friends

Hi Ray
Wat's up Elli
Hey Scott!!

Now Martin

Martin

Thank you, but do

LOSETHEPROTOCOL

actsnoblemartin
09-01-2008, 09:29 PM
atleast somebody loves me :laugh2:

LOSETHEPROTOCOL
09-02-2008, 05:04 AM
A pseudo-moslim. Ought to be interesting. Hope you have a thick skin. And I hope your not not going to ramble to much, the above posts were a bit hard to follow.

You know what's interesting is ..... "intro"
You are my first ass in this forum.
Keep kicking
and sorry that you don't find my rambling amusing:pee:.

LOSETHEGODDAMPROTOCOL

Just be your self gaff

LOSETHEPROTOCOL
09-02-2008, 05:06 AM
Welcome (again) to the board, though I must concur with gaffer that you seem to have quite a gab on you.

Oh' what makes you say that?
forget it, Iam just frocking kiddiing.

Anyway, what goes for the gander sticks with the goose :cheers2:

LOSETHEPROTOCOL
09-02-2008, 05:17 AM
Hey did you know that "boring" in English means boring?

However the word "dull" has many meanings depending on it's usage. In your case, it would mean "boring".

How do you say "boring" in Arabic? How about "dull'. You know.......unshiny!

Hi Emett
If my writing is boring to you, why in seventh hell would you bother replying?

I think you are interested in what I will write. here you are with your "not so exiting face" stuck to the screen.

Stick your ugly face closer.

There you go...

:fu:

Oh, you guys are uglier than some Moslems I see here.

LOSE THE GODDAMN PROTOCOL AND BE YOUR FRUCKING SELF.. NO MATTER HOW PATHETIC THAT SEEMS.

LOSETHEPROTOCOL
09-02-2008, 05:22 AM

:lame2:

But I will bite.
You got me NOIR

NNNOT EXACTLY A MARTINMANIAC .. A FRIEND MAY BE.

:salute:

LOSETHEPROTOCOL
09-02-2008, 05:32 AM
I am well aware that their are muslims who are the victims of terrorism, repression, intimidation, by fellow muslims and their own government

what i was referring to with islamo-nazi's was the fact that radical islam I.M.H.O is similar to nazism because both hate jews, and anyone who doesnt agree/bow down to them and their beliefs

Do i think all or even the majority of muslims are islamo-nazi's/radical muslims

I hope you enjoy your stay on the board, but please do have thick skin as this board can be very rough.

But i look forward to seeing your threads and posts.

p.s. my views like my moods change :laugh2:

but i dont hate muslims.

I have two muslims friends online, am i sometimes over the top, sure

I hope we can be friends :salute:

We are friends, stupid!!
The best of friends.
You will not hate Islamo-Nazis worse than I do. The only difference is:
I hate any-Nazi behavior including some of the asses in this place.

Iam born a shiite and that alone is enough to put me on BinLadinians 'Chandler's list'. Iam an Arab and that puts me on a hate list almost everywhere.. who's a victim of prejudice here?

I think a free man understands the language of another no matter the race, religion or creed.

Thank you for your style..

I SALUTE YOU.

Gaffer
09-02-2008, 08:34 AM
A shiite huh? So tell me your opinion on iran and the mullahs. And do you think iran would work with AQ if it was to their advantage?

Do you foresee any kind of Renascence in islam moving it out of the dark ages mentality?

actsnoblemartin
09-02-2008, 01:07 PM
first of all im not stupid :laugh2:

but im glad we can be friends

second, no one in this room in an islamo-nazi, some may act bad, but no one head is getting cut off.

im sure most people are victims or prejudice, to what extent is the real question.

and yes, i think we can understand each other.

You sound like a nice dude, i look forward to getting to know you on the board

We are friends, stupid!!
The best of friends.
You will not hate Islamo-Nazis worse than I do. The only difference is:
I hate any-Nazi behavior including some of the asses in this place.

Iam born a shiite and that alone is enough to put me on BinLadinians 'Chandler's list'. Iam an Arab and that puts me on a hate list almost everywhere.. who's a victim of prejudice here?

I think a free man understands the language of another no matter the race, religion or creed.

Thank you for your style..

I SALUTE YOU.

p.s. most people on the board are nice, and i hope everyone gives you a chance.

I think it is fair for us, and yourself and all to have questions, agreements and disagreements on any and all religions, and cultures, but we should all not be mean-spirited about it.

Im trying to be more open myself these days :), and judge people individually, not by their race, religion, or sexuality. Ive preety much always been like that, but trying to be more so now.

You seem preety cool, and open to debate. I hope again, that people give you a fair shake.

KitchenKitten99
09-02-2008, 01:18 PM
I don't know about the rest of you, but I smell a troll...

actsnoblemartin
09-02-2008, 01:19 PM
youre avatar cracks me up

and i just want to know, what smell does a troll give off :laugh2:

Me, i say minty fresh :coffee:

I don't know about the rest of you, but I smell a troll...

Abbey Marie
09-02-2008, 01:41 PM
Martin, new friends don't generally call you stupid. That kind of familiarity
takes time to develop, and usually too much drinking is involved.

I'm just sayin'. :coffee:

manu1959
09-02-2008, 02:00 PM
as you were once under the rule of the french................

vous êtes un diplômé d'une université du Mid-West. avec l'inscription comme
le vôtre je demanderais un remboursement.

actsnoblemartin
09-02-2008, 02:03 PM
I know, and he wont call me stupid again. Trust me :)

If he wants to stay my friend, and i told him, im not stupid

Perhaps, im too nieve and forgiving :laugh2:

Thanks for looking out for me abbey, hugs

Martin, new friends don't generally call you stupid. That kind of familiarity
takes time to develop, and usually too much drinking is involved.

I'm just sayin'. :coffee:

KitchenKitten99
09-02-2008, 02:04 PM
youre avatar cracks me up

and i just want to know, what smell does a troll give off :laugh2:

Me, i say minty fresh :coffee:

About the same smell you could expect from one of those Ablutophobic-hippie-terrorist-waaaaaaahhhhhnnabes that the City of St. Paul nabbed during the raids of the protestor camps.
http://www.startribune.com/politics/27695244.html?elr=KArksUUUU

Yurt
09-02-2008, 02:15 PM
ok what member is masquerading as loserproton :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
09-02-2008, 02:26 PM
ok what member is masquerading as loserproton :laugh2:

:laugh2: I hadn't thought of that. Psycho's been gone a while...

manu1959
09-02-2008, 02:37 PM
:laugh2: I hadn't thought of that. Psycho's been gone a while...

didn't jimmy do this once to shake things up .........

LOSETHEPROTOCOL
09-03-2008, 07:10 AM
A shiite huh? So tell me your opinion on iran and the mullahs. And do you think iran would work with AQ if it was to their advantage?

Do you foresee any kind of Renascence in islam moving it out of the dark ages mentality?

Gaffer
Ask me simpler questions please.
I really don't know what AQ is.

But I know that Iran is "sorry Iranians" politically stupid.
They have a chance of the world to land a handshake with the US just as their other goofy counterpart; ie Gaddafi did.
If they were nice enough to shake hands and burry the hatchet, Americans would have been singing gogosh songs all the way.

Shiite is not Iran. Shiite sect is bigger than Iran. It is the only muslim sect that respect other religions and do not differentiate between prophets. But we still kill for adultry. Because such deeds bring about bastards who in turn create wars to kill thousands of innocent human beings for rediculous reasons like power and resources. That don't mean I agree to it.

Unlike you, I think the whole world is coming out of the darkness inito more human behavior. Islam extremists are a huge stick up our asses, but we still have more than that in other cultures.
Israel is a country built on a religious claim that is 2000 years old. And they still kill in the name of the (promised land). Now, who promised it? a man who is claimed to have parted the sea waving a stick in the air? or by a king who used to talk to birds and call for hurricanes and floods? Muslems believe in Moses and Sullaiman. But I still think they are not reason enough to kill for just as Mohammad is not.

Tell me who is living the renaissence?

It depends on what side you are on and where you are.
In America, you are free to speak your mind. Big pile of BS. You are not. Try talking about Israel. Try talking about women. You will be hushed. Because that's where the U.S. buck stops.

I hope I answered your questions, if not, please return.

Thank you.

LOSETHEPROTOCOL
09-03-2008, 07:26 AM
Actsnoblemartin

Here is a formal declaration of apology and a call for forgiveness:
(( Iam truly sorry for saying the s word to you, and I hope you forgive me.))
and thank you thank you thank you for taking me as a friend.
Because friends are hard to find these days.

Abbey
I am what Iam
A SSolitary man.
Don't let your mind stray far.
FuzzyKitten
Would you please stop sniffing around?
What's happenned here? would someone tell me what the ...
Someone is sniffing and the other is practicing his frrrrench!

Thank god you guys do not have access to weapons,,, do you?

KitchenKitten99
09-03-2008, 11:13 AM
FuzzyKitten
Would you please stop sniffing around?
What's happenned here? would someone tell me what the ...
Someone is sniffing and the other is practicing his frrrrench!

You know, if you want to go somewhere in life, lay off the acid. Seriously.

Besides, I don't need to make an effort to sniff around. The stench of Trolls & hippies could drop an elephant from 50 yards...

MtnBiker
09-03-2008, 11:40 AM

2nd admendment, your thanks to god is woefully misplaced.

Gaffer
09-03-2008, 04:09 PM
Well lose, a good portion of us here are armed. It's part of our rights in this country.

If you are truly a moderate person and stay with this board long enough you may really learn something about our country. Our freedoms are not BS. We are allowed to say whatever we want. I can say whatever I want about Israel, the president or anything else. And I do. I personally support Israel. I also supported and still support the war in iraq and afghanistan.

AQ is an abbreviation for al queda. I was curious about how you feel about al queda and iran working together. We have another poster here who insists that is not possible.

Your example of adultery being punishable by death is why muslim countries remain in the dark ages. A bastard child can as easily grow up to be a benevolent leader as a mass murder. It all depends on their up bringing. And the child can be male or female. islam restricts your vision of things, so you only see things the way islam wants you too.

Your beliefs are your business. But when those beliefs are imposed on me whether through violence or peaceful means, then we have a problem. That is islams long term goal. The radicals want to do it now through force while the moderates want to breed their way into power.