PDA

View Full Version : Palin lies to cover up daughter's pregnancy

gabosaurus
09-01-2008, 10:20 AM
Looks like John McCain has chosen a master of lies and deceit as his VP choice.
The beloved Daily Kos, with the unwilling help of the Anchorage Daily News, has discovered that Palin's alleged fifth child is really that of her eldest daughter.
Anchorage school records show that Palin's daughter was out of school for seven months, allegedly with mono. A disease that runs its course in six weeks, at the most. Palin then "announced" her pregnancy at seven months. At time where she was not showing and was known to have participated in the normal physical workouts she was known for.
Palin and her husband are devout Evangelical Christians who are staunchly opposed to such things as premarital sex.
Two family pictures that apparently show Palin's daughter to be pregnant have disappeared from her web site. All photos of Palin from that time period have been taken of the state of Alaska site.

Interesting stuff, eh?

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/8/29/17933/7330/417/579267

BoogyMan
09-01-2008, 10:22 AM
Gabby, are you so sad that you are actually going to buy into the KOStard rhetoric?

The left is scared out of their minds over Palin, this is getting pretty funny.

MtnBiker
09-01-2008, 10:24 AM
Hey does the DailyKos have anything about Obama not being an actual US Citizen?

stephanie
09-01-2008, 10:25 AM
I hope someday your daughter sees what kind of garbage her mother spreads about people...Especially a hateful RUMOR about a mother and her daughter...

I have now lost any and all respect I had for you..

:puke3::puke3::puke3:

MtnBiker
09-01-2008, 10:27 AM
Hey, does the DailyKos have anything about the rumor of Michelle Obama giving a speech and ranting and raving about "whitey"?

MtnBiker
09-01-2008, 10:42 AM
Oh btw Gabby http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?t=17249

MtnBiker
09-01-2008, 10:43 AM
Hey, does the DailyKos have anything about The Weather Underground and its influence on Obama?

gabosaurus
09-01-2008, 10:44 AM
So why not look up the pictures? Her daughter is obviously pregnant. Palin herself is obviously not.

This board has been perpetrating all sorts of Obama rumors for months. Yet you can't deal with the fact that the Republican VP nominee has told a whopper of a lie to her constituents.
The issue is NOT that Palin's daughter had a child at 16. This issue is that she is flat out LYING about it.

09-01-2008, 10:44 AM
Gabby, come one. This has got to be the lowest lie Ive ever seen you embrace.

I know Gov. Palin scares you. But atleast try to keep your intellectual integrity about it. Dont become a nutjob.

stephanie
09-01-2008, 10:49 AM
So why not look up the pictures? Her daughter is obviously pregnant. Palin herself is obviously not.

This board has been perpetrating all sorts of Obama rumors for months. Yet you can't deal with the fact that the Republican VP nominee has told a whopper of a lie to her constituents.
The issue is NOT that Palin's daughter had a child at 16. This issue is that she is flat out LYING about it.

Obama is a big boy..and there has been NOTHING about his kids from anybody..
but what's the first thing you and the vicious liberals do because you can't renounce Palins record...

you go for her kids..

you my dear should go suck on dailykos cock..because all you are is a whore for him anyway..

s

MtnBiker
09-01-2008, 10:53 AM
So why not look up the pictures?

Here are some proof positive pictures;

Hillary's military experience

http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f139/sharonjumper/hillarymilitarydh0.png

GWB is completely evil and eats kittens
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f139/sharonjumper/GeorgeBushEatingA_kitten.jpg

gabosaurus
09-01-2008, 10:57 AM
You are denying this up and down, and yet I am the one that is scared? You are spinning faster than Gustav in the open water.
Admit that you are all full of shit and you are afraid to look into the matter. This woman is openly lying. I don't condone lying.

BoogyMan
09-01-2008, 10:58 AM

Post them and prove your rabid assertion Gabby. Just once, provide proof.

MtnBiker
09-01-2008, 11:01 AM
Hey, does the DailyKos have anything about Obama's support for infanticide?

stephanie
09-01-2008, 11:02 AM
You are denying this up and down, and yet I am the one that is scared? You are spinning faster than Gustav in the open water.
Admit that you are all full of shit and you are afraid to look into the matter. This woman is openly lying. I don't condone lying.

you don't CONDONE lying..yet you have no problems spreading vicious RUMORS..

You are a bigger joke than I originally took you for..

BoogyMan
09-01-2008, 11:08 AM
The best part of this whole thing is that the pic the left is claiming must be a pregnant Palin daughter was taken in 2006! Talk about gestational fortitude! :)

Hot air has the pics and pics of Palin while pregnant. The left is truly desperate and their dishonesty is now more evident than ever.

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/09/01/a-picture-refutes-a-thousand-nutcase-conspiracies/

09-01-2008, 11:13 AM

Gabs, your attacking a woman who had a child by claiming her daughter is a whore and she is covering it up. Now how would you feel if someone was attacking you through your daughter?

Trigg
09-01-2008, 11:17 AM
Before this I would have said gabby had more brains than joesteel, but I guess they both are cut from the same cloth.

Gabby this is just a sad attack, even for you.

stephanie
09-01-2008, 11:19 AM
I will pray that Gabby's daughter will not grow up to be like her..

a vicious, hateful, small minded, little shit slinger of a woman...

God help her poor defenseless little daughter..

BoogyMan
09-01-2008, 11:21 AM
I just heard on the news that while not the mother of Trig, Palin's daughter IS pregnant and planning to wed the father of the child.

09-01-2008, 11:28 AM
I just heard on the news that while not the mother of Trig, Palin's daughter IS pregnant and planning to wed the father of the child.

I did too. Which means there is no way Trig could have been her kid.

Trigg
09-01-2008, 11:41 AM
I did too. Which means there is no way Trig could have been her kid.

Nope, not with the daugher being 5 months along and Palin's son being 4 months old.

Of course gabby and joesteel are going to ignore this story since they're still wearing their tinfoil hats.

Mr. P
09-01-2008, 11:46 AM
Nope, not with the daugher being 5 months along and Palin's son being 4 months old.

Of course gabby and joesteel are going to ignore this story since they're still wearing their tinfoil hats.

They'll move right to the "mom didn't raise the kid with Christian morals" attack.

MtnBiker
09-01-2008, 11:47 AM
There is a press release at the McCain web site;

Statement from Sarah and Todd Palin

ARLINGTON, VA -- Today, Sarah and Todd Palin issued the following statement regarding today's Reuters story:

"We have been blessed with five wonderful children who we love with all our heart and mean everything to us. Our beautiful daughter Bristol came to us with news that as parents we knew would make her grow up faster than we had ever planned. We're proud of Bristol's decision to have her baby and even prouder to become grandparents. As Bristol faces the responsibilities of adulthood, she knows she has our unconditional love and support.

"Bristol and the young man she will marry are going to realize very quickly the difficulties of raising a child, which is why they will have the love and support of our entire family. We ask the media to respect our daughter and Levi's privacy as has always been the tradition of children of candidates."

http://www.johnmccain.com/informing/news/PressReleases/ab547fc8-d96d-4f87-aa8a-2e52be2b66fc.htm

But of course The DailyKos blogged that it was Sarah's grandchild and not her own child, so it must be true. :rolleyes:

Trigg
09-01-2008, 11:48 AM
They'll move right to the "mom didn't raise the kid with Christian morals" attack.

pathetic isn't it.

MtnBiker
09-01-2008, 11:51 AM

They will probably also try to say that this is the daughter's second pregnancy.

emmett
09-01-2008, 11:51 AM
There is a press release at the McCain web site;

http://www.johnmccain.com/informing/news/PressReleases/ab547fc8-d96d-4f87-aa8a-2e52be2b66fc.htm

But of course The DailyKos blogged that it was Sarah's grandchild and not her own child, so it must be true. :rolleyes:

Let's just see if THIS child's privacy is respected as much as Al Gore's son who has been busted for dope three times, racing 150 mph on surface streets and who knows what else that did not get out into the news.

We have never heard of the outcome of his exploits so I would expect they will leave this alone huh?

Abbey Marie
09-01-2008, 12:18 PM
I like this comment from the hotair site:

Which scandal are you nutroots going to settle on?

Either she was never pregnant and was covering for her daughter, or she was irresponsible and should have gone directly to the hospital.

They can’t both be true.

Will you leftard nutbags please make up your minds?

09-01-2008, 12:22 PM

I just find it sad that gabby of all people is attacking the women through her daughter.

Mr. P
09-01-2008, 01:27 PM
I like this comment from the hotair site:

I liked that one too!

PostmodernProphet
09-01-2008, 02:08 PM

gabs, I used to think you were a legitimate poster....this issue has turned you into a disgusting bitch.....

gabosaurus
09-01-2008, 03:16 PM
You people are fucking unbelievable! You believe (and perpetrate) every thin rumor about Obama. But when McCain's VP choice is obviously lying out her ass, you choose to ignore it!
What kind of mother condones her teen daughter having two children out of wedlock? She lied about the first one. You are only hearing about this one because she is running for president! Are all of you THAT dense?

This is a Palin family picture (since pulled) taken last fall. Daughter is obviously pregnant. Palin is obviously not pregnant.

http://i38.tinypic.com/2n6hqxc.jpg

This is a picture of Palin, as it appeared in the Anchorage Daily News, when she was supposed to seven months pregnant. I can understand not showing much when you are young and having your first kid. But if you are 44 and having your fifth child, you should be showing more than this.

http://i35.tinypic.com/2vhstj9.jpg

And finally, from Sarah Palin's acceptance speech, this picture of the audience. Notice who is holding the baby. An early report in an Alaska newspaper stated that the audience included "Palin's children and grandchild." It was then corrected to say "Palin's children."
That's not a misstatement, is it?

http://i38.tinypic.com/14w7xid.jpg

stephanie
09-01-2008, 03:19 PM
:laugh2::laugh2::lame2:

Mr. P
09-01-2008, 03:19 PM
The first pic was taken in 2006, Gabby. Get a grip girl!

gabosaurus
09-01-2008, 03:23 PM
Sorry. Taken and published in October, 2007.
Come on Mr. P. You are not as dense as Stephanie. You should be smarter than that.

Mr. P
09-01-2008, 03:26 PM
Sorry. Taken and published in October, 2007.
Come on Mr. P. You are not as dense as Stephanie. You should be smarter than that.

The link is here..posted today...documented 2006..I forget which thread.

Yurt
09-01-2008, 03:52 PM
gabs, you are really full of shit. not all of us perpetuate and believe and rumor on obama...i and others denied the rumor that obama is not a citizen and thus cannot run for office. your lies are pathetic and your obession with this is trippy. its like you are totally different person. i think you are just pissed that mccain picked a woman and obama picked the old white guy....

09-01-2008, 04:42 PM
gabs, you are really full of shit. not all of us perpetuate and believe and rumor on obama...i and others denied the rumor that obama is not a citizen and thus cannot run for office. your lies are pathetic and your obession with this is trippy. its like you are totally different person. i think you are just pissed that mccain picked a woman and obama picked the old white guy....

it's not even Republicans perpetuating the obama is not a citizen myth. we are just laughing at the Hillary supporters who are filing law suits based on it.

im still rather disappointed with you here, Gabs. There is nothing else to attack Governor Palin on so you have to resort to attacking her 17 year old daughter?

Yurt
09-01-2008, 04:54 PM
good point avi, though there are some repubs sticking to that rumor, it is true that the folks who are most serious are hillary supporters.