PDA

View Full Version : Some questions for the left and Democrats

Mr. P
09-01-2008, 12:56 PM
For those of you who have jumped on this bandwagon slamming the choice of Palin as VP. Attacking her and her family since the day of the announcement, why do you care? If as many of you pose, there are better candidates, wouldn't you be silently jumping for joy over this potential republican misstep? Shouldn't you just be rubbing yer hands together in anticipation of the first showdown that will conclusively cement your guy into office? Why alert yer opposition to your position before the battle begins? That just doesn't make sense to me. It smacks of mental instability..IMO

I believe the answer is the folks that participate in such actions are full of hate for anyone that doesn't fit their group-think and do not have the maturity or intelligence to present their position so this is how they deal with it. Violence, mental violence, in this arena.

Disagreement over party policy is one thing, baseless personal attack after viscous attack as some of you have been doing here is just sick and has no place at all in any serious discussion.

And leave the kids out, please.

09-01-2008, 01:16 PM
Exactly what I am saying! I mean you all saw me when Obama picked Biden. I was extremely happy! Cause the mans a loquatious, arrogant, elitists and he is going to drag down the Obama ticket. So Im thinking bring it on!

But the reaction from the left on Gov. Palin is just the opposite. They are scared and angry. They have resorted to attacking her 17 yo daughter. If this was such a bad pick for McCain, they would be jumping for joy.

krisy
09-01-2008, 06:46 PM
I guess we are all on the same page because I was wondering the exact same thing.

Why,why would they be sooooo vile to someone they think sucks and doesn't have a chance?

I think they are jealous......:lol:

gabosaurus
09-01-2008, 06:52 PM
I have had the same thought about right-wing conservatives and Obama. If you think the Dems have doomed themselves by choosing an inexperienced black guy, why continuing slamming him? It started before the primaries and continues to this day.

So now we have the GOP candidates: The Traitor and the Liar.

Mr. P
09-01-2008, 06:54 PM
I guess we are all on the same page because I was wondering the exact same thing.

Why,why would they be sooooo vile to someone they think sucks and doesn't have a chance?

I think they are jealous......:lol:

Or scared of losing again.

Gaffer
09-01-2008, 07:00 PM
Or scared of losing again.

They will lose again, and they know it.

Mr. P
09-01-2008, 07:00 PM
I have had the same thought about right-wing conservatives and Obama. If you think the Dems have doomed themselves by choosing an inexperienced black guy, why continuing slamming him? It started before the primaries and continues to this day.

It's not him personally, it's his policy positions..something Dems don't understand...they only hear the slick banter but never demand explanations.

In other words someone has to bring their attention to issues, else they vote for a promise and smooth talker, nothing more.

Yurt
09-01-2008, 07:11 PM

obama is running, palin was chosen as VP. why can't you answer how obama has more experience? i have asked it about 3 times, yet you and your goons, mfm, js, cannot answer it.

why can't you answer a simple question gabs?

Joe Steel
09-01-2008, 07:33 PM
For those of you who have jumped on this bandwagon slamming the choice of Palin as VP. Attacking her and her family since the day of the announcement, why do you care? If as many of you pose, there are better candidates, wouldn't you be silently jumping for joy over this potential republican misstep? Shouldn't you just be rubbing yer hands together in anticipation of the first showdown that will conclusively cement your guy into office? Why alert yer opposition to your position before the battle begins? That just doesn't make sense to me. It smacks of mental instability..IMO

I believe the answer is the folks that participate in such actions are full of hate for anyone that doesn't fit their group-think and do not have the maturity or intelligence to present their position so this is how they deal with it. Violence, mental violence, in this arena.

Disagreement over party policy is one thing, baseless personal attack after viscous attack as some of you have been doing here is just sick and has no place at all in any serious discussion.

And leave the kids out, please.

No one will know what a bad choice she is unless someone says so. The AmeriCorporate media don't do real investigation anymore so the saying so has to come from the internet and the only way to get the media to notice is to beat on an issue until they do.

Joe Steel
09-01-2008, 07:37 PM
obama is running, palin was chosen as VP. why can't you answer how obama has more experience? i have asked it about 3 times, yet you and your goons, mfm, js, cannot answer it.

why can't you answer a simple question gabs?

Palin has held executive positions for a number of years but that doesn't mean she has experience relevant to the Presidency. Obama and Biden had participated in the discussion and resolution of issues which directly affect the welfare of the nation. Palin hasn't. Her experience is not particularly suitable for the position she is seeking.

retiredman
09-01-2008, 07:40 PM
I AM extremely happy about the Palin pick. I think it is a great thing for the democratic party.

Yurt
09-01-2008, 07:48 PM
Palin has held executive positions for a number of years but that doesn't mean she has experience relevant to the Presidency. Obama and Biden had participated in the discussion and resolution of issues which directly affect the welfare of the nation. Palin hasn't. Her experience is not particularly suitable for the position she is seeking.

thank you for admitting that palin is more qualified than obama. :clap:

Yurt
09-01-2008, 07:50 PM
I AM extremely happy about the Palin pick. I think it is a great thing for the democratic party.

stop spanking your left over monkey pie :poke:

retiredman
09-01-2008, 07:52 PM

according to the koolaid soaked right here, any mayor of any town of any size has all the executive experience needed to be the most powerful person in the world.

09-01-2008, 07:52 PM

Everyone on this board has participated in the discussion of resolutions that affect the welfare of this nation. It hasnt made any one qualified to be President.

As for the resolution of issues, name one problem Congress has ever fixed. I think it's more accurate to say Obama and Biden have participatedin the perpetuation of issues that directly affect t he welfare ofthe nation.

Mr. P
09-01-2008, 08:14 PM
No one will know what a bad choice she is unless someone says so. The AmeriCorporate media don't do real investigation anymore so the saying so has to come from the internet and the only way to get the media to notice is to beat on an issue until they do.

Really? I hear Edwards just got nailed in the middle of the night by...GASP..THE MEDIA. :laugh2: