PDA

View Full Version : Miss Wasilla's Daughter Pregnant

Joe Steel
09-01-2008, 01:08 PM
ST. PAUL, Minnesota: The 17-year-old daughter of the Republican vice-presidential candidate, Governor Sarah Palin of Alaska, is pregnant, Palin said Monday in an announcement intended to knock down rumors by liberal bloggers that Palin faked her own pregnancy to cover up for her child.

Bristol Palin, one of Palin’s five children with her husband, Todd, is about five months pregnant and is going to keep the child and marry the father, the Palins said in a statement released by the campaign of Senator John McCain.

Palin says her 17-year-old daughter is pregnant (http://rawstory.com/rawreplay/?p=1801)

OK. So now we know her daughter has no problem with sex outside of marriage. Will Palin admit she has done it more than once?

stephanie
09-01-2008, 01:11 PM
OK. So now we know her daughter has no problem with sex outside of marriage. Will Palin admit she has done it more than once?

too stupid for words..:lame2::cow::fart:

09-01-2008, 01:12 PM
Are you ready to apologize for lying about her the first time? Or are you still dead certain that someone who is five months pregnant gave birth four months ago?

The fact that you've lowered the debate to this level id digusting and demonstrates, not only the lack of merit, but the lack of intelligence you have as well.

emmett
09-01-2008, 01:22 PM

OK Joe, here is your math lesson for today.

5 months - 4 months = 1 (ONE) baby! Get it? If you require further assistance please feel free to contact me at any time. I look forward to working with you again in the future.

MtnBiker
09-01-2008, 01:25 PM
Posted 90 minutes ago;

They will probably also try to say that this is the daughter's second pregnancy.

I predicted that one right on.

Joe Steel
09-01-2008, 01:27 PM
Do you idiots really believe the daughter is five months pregnant?

Palin deceived us once before by not disclosing the pregnancy. Why wouldn't she lie about her daughter's term.

Joe Steel
09-01-2008, 01:30 PM
Posted 90 minutes ago;

I predicted that one right on.

You seem to have an impressive grasp of the obvious.

How about sunrise?

Do you think the sun will rise tomorrow?

stephanie
09-01-2008, 01:30 PM
Do you idiots really believe the daughter is five months pregnant?

Palin deceived us once before by not disclosing the pregnancy. Why wouldn't she do it again?

why are you such a pathetic little person??
why do you hate women so much? did your mother hurt you when you were a child??
maybe you can seek some help, it's worth a shot..

here's hoping you get a better life in the future..:cheers2:

Joe Steel
09-01-2008, 01:32 PM
why are you such a pathetic little person??
why do you hate women so much? did your mother hurt you when you were a child??
maybe you can seek some help, it's worth a shot..

here's hoping you get a better life in the future..:cheers2:

Why are you such a dupe?

Do you like being deceived?

Noir
09-01-2008, 01:33 PM
I think we're missin the real story here...she called her daughter Bristol! Bristol?...

stephanie
09-01-2008, 01:35 PM
Why are you such a dupe?

Do you like being deceived?

I really feel sorry for people like you..it's a hell of a way to have to seek attention..

I'll pray for you to find peace some day..:cheers2:

MtnBiker
09-01-2008, 01:36 PM
After reading several threads the last few days one should be encouraged to invest in bauxite.

Trigg
09-01-2008, 01:37 PM
Why are you such a dupe?

Do you like being deceived?I think your mistaken as to who the dupe is!!!! You fell for a load of crap now your trying to dig yourself out of it!!!!!

Remember your blogger said this was an opinion and so did you, later on in the thread. You still have NO proof to back up the BS your shoveling. Unless of course you're still going to use the "pillow under her clothes" argument.

Mr. P
09-01-2008, 01:39 PM

WTF are you talking about, what is "it"? Which Palin?

Joe Steel
09-01-2008, 01:43 PM
I think your mistaken as to who the dupe is!!!! You fell for a load of crap now your trying to dig yourself out of it!!!!!

Remember your blogger said this was an opinion and so did you, later on in the thread. You still have NO proof to back up the BS your shoveling. Unless of course you're still going to use the "pillow under her clothes" argument.

At this point, the weight of evidence supports my position. You should just accept it.

Trigg
09-01-2008, 01:46 PM
At this point, the weight of evidence supports my position. You should just accept it.

What evidence, a blogger who says this is his oppinion????? WOW........hold me back from all this "proof".

You have nothing, no hospital record of her non-pregnancy. No first-hand accounts from hospital staff. NOTHING, NADA, ZIPP, ZERO, ZILCH.....that is what you've given us.

:lame2:

stephanie
09-01-2008, 01:49 PM

the only weight we've seen so far...is the load of shit you and your liberal scumbag partners have been shoveling out of your pathetic asses..

you are also nothing but scum...

dailykos and DuUnderground------------------->maybe their looking for some lickers??

MtnBiker
09-01-2008, 01:51 PM
I suppose shit does weight alot, it doesn't make it true, but it is heavy.

Trigg
09-01-2008, 01:52 PM
the only weight we've seen so far...is the load of shit you and your liberal scumbag partners have been shoveling out of your pathetic asses..

dailykos and DuUnderground------------------->maybe their looking for some lickers??

Tell us what you really think stephanie :laugh2:

Joe Steel
09-01-2008, 01:56 PM
WTF are you talking about, what is "it"? Which Palin?

I'll do the best I can to make this clear for you.

Sarah Palin, Miss Wasilla, didn't disclose her daughter's current pregnancy when she introduced herself to the public over the weekend. While some might not consider that a lie, others would consider it a deception. Under those circumstances, how can we be sure she's not deceiving us about the birth of her [child|grandchild] earlier this year?

Joe Steel
09-01-2008, 01:57 PM
What evidence, a blogger who says this is his oppinion????? WOW........hold me back from all this "proof".

You have nothing, no hospital record of her non-pregnancy. No first-hand accounts from hospital staff. NOTHING, NADA, ZIPP, ZERO, ZILCH.....that is what you've given us.

:lame2:

Nope. Photos, news accounts and her improbable story.

stephanie
09-01-2008, 01:58 PM
Tell us what you really think Stephanie :laugh2:

I just don't believe we should just sit back any longer and say nothing about the vicious lies that the liberals and the Democrat party spread..

they need to be addressed immediately or they will continue to think they can get away with..

as much as it makes me sick to address folks like this, I am up to the challenge..:cheers2:

Joe Steel
09-01-2008, 01:59 PM

My, you're taking this hard.

Just accept it. Conservatives are hypocrites and liars.

stephanie
09-01-2008, 01:59 PM

Sarah Palin, Miss Wasilla, didn't disclose her daughter's current pregnancy when she introduced herself to the public over the weekend. While some might not consider that a lie, others would consider it a deception. Under those circumstances, how can we be sure she's not deceiving us about the birth of her [child|grandchild] earlier this year?

Well damn..we should get on the Obamsbams for not disclosing they had anal sex this weekend...how dare they..they are deceiving us..

you are an idiot..:slap:

stephanie
09-01-2008, 02:03 PM
My, you're taking this hard.

Just accept it. Conservatives are hypocrites and liars.

naaa..not taking it hard..just not going to sit back and let little pathetic pissants like you and your ilk go out to destroy innocent little kids..

now, get your hand off you little pee pee as your are posting..it's disgusting..

PostmodernProphet
09-01-2008, 02:04 PM

dumbfuck....

Joe Steel
09-01-2008, 02:06 PM
naaa..not taking it hard..just not going to sit back and let little pathetic pissants like you and your ilk go out to destroy innocent little kids..

now, get your hand off you little pee pee as your are posting..it's disgusting..

Innocent?

They just admitted this Conservative, fundamentalist christian can't keep her pants on.

That's not innocent.

Mr. P
09-01-2008, 02:07 PM

Your screwed thought process is very clear, Joe. Now about that opinion piece you suggest is fact? Can you prove it as fact yet or is it still lame ass BS?

Oh, why should Palin have announced her daughters pregnancy over the weekend? Is her daughter some national issue?

stephanie
09-01-2008, 02:10 PM
Innocent?

They just admitted this Conservative, fundamentalist christian can't keep her pants on.

That's not innocent.

Have you let go of your ding dong yet? if so I will talk at you..

You stupid pathetic little person..the kids ARE NOT THE ONES running for office..

Now...you need to go wash your mouth out, it's got stuff dripping from it...

Joe Steel
09-01-2008, 02:19 PM
Have you let go of your ding dong yet? if so I will talk at you..

You stupid pathetic little person..the kids ARE NOT THE ONES running for office..

Now...you need to go wash your mouth out, it's got stuff dripping from it...

Can't take the heat, can you?

She's a social conservative. She's supposed to be able to teach her children morals. If she can't do that, how can she be an example to the country?

stephanie
09-01-2008, 02:22 PM

She's a social conservative. She's supposed to be able to teach her children morals. If she can't do that, how can she be an example to the country?

you really are a little person..sad.

Joe Steel
09-01-2008, 02:22 PM
Your screwed thought process is very clear, Joe. Now about that opinion piece you suggest is fact? Can you prove it as fact yet or is it still lame ass BS?

Oh, why should Palin have announced her daughters pregnancy over the weekend? Is her daughter some national issue?

I never claimed my theory was fact.

And, for a Social Conservatve, yes, her daughter's pregnancy is pertinent. She want's to make her morality law so she first has to show us she has some.

Missileman
09-01-2008, 02:28 PM

If all it took was teaching morals to prevent bad behavior there wouldn't be any crime. You aren't really as stupid as your posts indicate are you?

Joe Steel
09-01-2008, 02:32 PM
If all it took was teaching morals to prevent bad behavior there wouldn't be any crime. You aren't really as stupid as your posts indicate are you?

Stupid enough to think you can make an intelligent comment, I guess.

emmett
09-01-2008, 02:33 PM
Personally I think is a credit to the left. His willingness to go wayyyyy out there above and beyond the call of duty is noteworthy. Even if there isn't anything out there.

Mr. P
09-01-2008, 02:34 PM

We're not electing an "example", Joe. No matter what kids are taught some screw up (no pun intended). Why does the left bring children into the political arena? They did it with Dick Cheneys' ADULT gay daughter too.

I'll tell ya why..smoke screen diversion and smear. In other words, desperate dirty politics. I guess without principle and substance that's all the left has got left.

Missileman
09-01-2008, 02:36 PM
Stupid enough to think you can make an intelligent comment, I guess.

How about just addressing the point? Your ignorant argument about teaching morals was just demolished...care to comment?

stephanie
09-01-2008, 02:37 PM
They don't care about morals..

This is their game they play and if it includes hurting teenagers, little babies...so what

Liberals don't care how far they have to crawl, the name of game to them is win...

truly pathetic people

Joe Steel
09-01-2008, 02:37 PM
How about just addressing the point? Your ignorant argument about teaching morals was just demolished...care to comment?

Yes.

My argument wasn't demolished.

Mr. P
09-01-2008, 02:41 PM

And, for a Social Conservatve, yes, her daughter's pregnancy is pertinent. She want's to make her morality law so she first has to show us she has some.

What legislation has she proposed to make "her" morality law? Yer speculating.
But if it's "her" morality leave the child out.

You did continuously suggest the "theory" which was just opinion, was true..read the thread.

Missileman
09-01-2008, 02:42 PM
Yes.

So you're going to stick with your idiotic argument that the person who teaches morals to someone is responsible for the behavior of that person?

PostmodernProphet
09-01-2008, 03:40 PM

Obama had to apologize to the country for you today....are you proud?.......

Yurt
09-01-2008, 03:42 PM

why is her daughter's pregnancy of national concern? i guess you don't believe in privacy rights. why didn't you tell us what you had for breakfast...are you decieving us into thinking you are a health nut when in fact you ate cow dung for breakfast....:poke:

CockySOB
09-01-2008, 03:42 PM
Yes.

Your argument never existed.

Unlike the others though, I encourage Joe and her ilk to continue their blatantly pathetic attacks on Gov. Palin and her family. How many voters will swing to the McCain-Palin ticket via the sympathy vote? I think a lot more than the Obama campaign would like. Which begs the question of Joe, "are you working for the 'Hillary in 2012' campaign?"

And please, do carry on with the slanderous allegations and scurrilous speculation, Joe. You help the conservative cause more than any amount of "defense" that you would like to see the McCain-Palin campaign, or the Palin family mount.

Joe Steel
09-01-2008, 03:45 PM
What legislation has she proposed to make "her" morality law? Yer speculating.
But if it's "her" morality leave the child out.

You did continuously suggest the "theory" which was just opinion, was true..read the thread.

Her daughter is unmarried and pregnant. She has chosen marriage to the father and keeping the baby. Others would choose abortion. Miss Wasilla wants to deny them their choice by banning abortion. She wants to make her morality law.

Mr. P
09-01-2008, 03:52 PM
Her daughter is unmarried and pregnant. She has chosen marriage to the father and keeping the baby. Others would choose abortion. Miss Wasilla wants to deny them their choice by banning abortion. She wants to make her morality law.

I know yer slow, Joe..Once again...what legislation has she proposed to make "her" morality law?

Please a straight answer to a simple question.

stephanie
09-01-2008, 03:53 PM
What a sad day in American, when abortion becomes the number thing of importance in a persons life..

retiredman
09-01-2008, 04:02 PM
I know yer slow, Joe..Once again...what legislation has she proposed to make "her" morality law?

does she, or does she not seek to outlaw abortion in all cases?

stephanie
09-01-2008, 04:05 PM

do you have a link of her saying this??:link::link:

Joe Steel
09-01-2008, 04:12 PM

Yes.

In all cases, including rape and incest.

stephanie
09-01-2008, 04:14 PM
Yes.

In all cases, including rape and incest.

:link::link::link::link:

Joe Steel
09-01-2008, 04:17 PM
:link::link::link::link:

Keenan is upset because Palin also opposes abortions in very rare cases of rape or incest and she complained that "Palin is also a member of the anti-choice group Feminists for Life." (http://lifenews.com/nat4238.html)

emmett
09-01-2008, 04:18 PM
Actually......she has said that Steph....I hate to admit it but it's true.

stephanie
09-01-2008, 04:27 PM
Keenan is upset because Palin also opposes abortions in very rare cases of rape or incest and she complained that "Palin is also a member of the anti-choice group Feminists for Life." (http://lifenews.com/nat4238.html)

I want a link of HER SAYING IT...not a link to some site about an email that was received by a pro-abortion group..

dig around, maybe you can find something that is true for a change

Joe Steel
09-01-2008, 04:29 PM
I want a link of HER SAYING IT...not a link to some site about an email that was received by a pro-abortion group..

Look it for yourself.

stephanie
09-01-2008, 04:32 PM
Look it for yourself.

figures...

Mr. P
09-01-2008, 04:40 PM

Same question to you then...what legislation has she proposed?

Yurt
09-01-2008, 04:42 PM

why i am not surprised this passes over the heads of the libs today

retiredman
09-01-2008, 04:44 PM
Same question to you then...what legislation has she proposed?

answer a question first, then you get to ask one in return.

emmett
09-01-2008, 04:45 PM

I've searched all over the place and can't find it. I had assumed it was true because I had heard that a long time ago. I know the stance of the Feminists for life is pretty much along those lines but I guess I slipped on that. There is nothing more I would like to see true than she didn't say it.

I mean hell....even if she did say it, a stance or belief is what it is. You could have worse views than that as a conservative really.

stephanie
09-01-2008, 04:49 PM
I've searched all over the place and can't find it. I had assumed it was true because I had heard that a long time ago. I know the stance of the Feminists for life is pretty much along those lines but I guess I slipped on that. There is nothing more I would like to see true than she didn't say it.

I mean hell....even if she did say it, a stance or belief is what it is. You could have worse views than that as a conservative really.

thanks for trying Emmett..the only reason I asked is because I had never heard her saying that..

of course we won't get a link from the rumor spreaders..

Yurt
09-01-2008, 04:49 PM
Look it for yourself.

you can't back it up can you...as Mr. P asked: what LEGISLATION has she introduced?

Yurt
09-01-2008, 04:51 PM
thanks for trying Emmett..the only reason I asked is because I had never heard her saying that..

of course we won't get a link from the rumor spreaders..

given the absolute filth these libs on the board have spread in the past two days, "rumor spreaders" is too light a name....liars is only touching the surface, then again, this particular type of pond scum resides at the bottom of the pond

Mr. P
09-01-2008, 04:54 PM
answer a question first, then you get to ask one in return.

My ass..you invited yerself into the question..so lets hear YOUR answer...else butt the fuck out!

emmett
09-01-2008, 04:59 PM
Ut-oh! I found it! I don't know how to insert it here. Just type in palin, rape incest into search engine......there it is. She even said she would force her own daughter to have a rape child... It's there!

retiredman
09-01-2008, 05:01 PM
My ass..you invited yerself into the question..so lets hear YOUR answer...else butt the fuck out!

http://www.ontheissues.org/2008/Sarah_Palin_Abortion.htm

now...let's hear YOURS

Yurt
09-01-2008, 05:05 PM

now...let's hear YOURS

your link does NOT back up your assertion/question. nice try. :poke:

Mr. P
09-01-2008, 05:06 PM

now...let's hear YOURS

Which part of "legislation" are you having trouble with?

emmett
09-01-2008, 05:07 PM
Wait a miknute....this shit I'm reading is a quote of her campagne manager. I'm wrong again!

emmett
09-01-2008, 05:22 PM
OK...................here's the deal.

During her Gubernatorial race against Democrat Tony Knowles her campagne spokesman, Curtis Smith, did answer a question about her stance on abortion saying she did not support abortion under any circumstance except to protect the life of the mother.

She was asked a question in some forum about if her daughter was raped and became pregnat what would she do........she said, "I would support life!"

Now , that was a direct question aqbout what HER family would do...not necessarily answering the question of has she ever said in public...HERSELF......that she supports forcing others to make the same choice.

Her campagne spokesman did say that was her position though.

I searched the first 30 sites that came up on the search engine. Almost all of them resort back to the Sam Stein site that doesn't properly quote any particular statement by Palin. It advertises something compltely diff on the list of stories however.

That's all I got.

Yurt
09-01-2008, 05:24 PM
Which part of "legislation" are you having trouble with?

the LEGIslaTion part?

Abbey Marie
09-01-2008, 07:57 PM

So according to your (lack of) logic, if her daughter murdered someone, Sarah should be against any murder legislation.

I would contend that her daughter's getting pregnant, is all the more reason she is and should be anti-abortion. Sarah knows all-too-well how easily girls get pregnant. She doesn't want them to make the biggest mistake of their lives by killing their child and having painful remorse over it forever.

If the daughter got an abortion, you might be able to find some inconsistency or hypocrisy. But as it stands, Sarah Palin is still looking very good.

retiredman
09-01-2008, 08:03 PM
So according to your (lack of) logic, if her daughter murdered someone, Sarah should be against any murder legislation.

I would contend that her daughter's getting pregnant, is all the more reason she is and should be anti-abortion. Sarah knows all-too-well how easily girls get pregnant. She doesn't want them to make the biggest mistake of their lives by killing their child and having painful remorse over it forever.

If the daughter got an abortion, you might be able to find some inconsistency or hypocrisy. But as it stands, Sarah Palin is still looking very good.

I would contend that the fact that her underage daughter got pregnant out of wedlock is proof of what an ineffective mother she is. If she cannot compel her own daughter to do the right thing, how do we expect her to compel any foreign leaders to do the right thing?

Sitarro
09-01-2008, 08:04 PM
Look it for yourself.

Is this ebonics? Look it for yourself?????? What is that suppose to mean kid?:laugh2::laugh2:

stephanie
09-01-2008, 08:12 PM
Is this ebonics? Look it for yourself?????? What is that suppose to mean kid?:laugh2::laugh2:

I tried to read it standing on my head to see if it came out right, but nope..
:laugh2:

Kathianne
09-01-2008, 08:13 PM
I would contend that the fact that her underage daughter got pregnant out of wedlock is proof of what an ineffective mother she is. If she cannot compel her own daughter to do the right thing, how do we expect her to compel any foreign leaders to do the right thing?

If McCain can get every woman's vote that was pregnant when she got married, he'll win in a landslide. All of them had 'ineffective' mothers, huh?

BTW, Palin is pro-contraception, while anti-abortion:

http://dwb.adn.com/news/politics/elections/governor06/story/8049298p-7942233c.html

...In 2002, when she was running for lieutenant governor, Palin sent an e-mail to the anti-abortion Alaska Right to Life Board saying she was as "pro-life as any candidate can be" and has "adamantly supported our cause since I first understood, as a child, the atrocity of abortion."

Palin said last month that no woman should have to choose between her career, education and her child. She is pro-contraception and said she's a member of a pro-woman but anti-abortion group called Feminists for Life.

"I believe in the strength and the power of women, and the potential of every human life," she said.... Works for many of us.

So all you those you know, were virgins on their wedding nights? Or did some you know also have ineffective mothers?
:laugh2:

stephanie
09-01-2008, 08:17 PM

so you all are going to roll out this lame ass argument, again..

How did it work for you against President Bush..??

Abbey Marie
09-01-2008, 08:20 PM

"Compel" her daughter? Now that is taking naivete to a new level.

Missileman
09-01-2008, 08:22 PM
"Compel" her daughter? Now that is taking naivete to a new level.

Too many viewings of "The Exorcist" ?

actsnoblemartin
09-01-2008, 08:23 PM
please remind me how this issue affects prices at the pump, our dependence on foreign oil, winning the war on terrorism, securing our borders or any other issue facing america? (other then making snide comments about the child of a politician)

You seem to have an impressive grasp of the obvious.

How about sunrise?

Do you think the sun will rise tomorrow?

stephanie
09-01-2008, 08:24 PM

OH MY....:laugh2:

Abbey Marie
09-01-2008, 08:27 PM

Sorry, I never saw the movie, so I don't get the reference. :confused:

Missileman
09-01-2008, 08:29 PM
Sorry, I never saw the movie, so I don't get the reference. :confused:

Two priests standing over the possessed girl whipping her with holy water while chanting "The power of Christ compels you" over and over and over...:laugh2:

Abbey Marie
09-01-2008, 08:31 PM
Two priests standing over the possessed girl whipping her with holy water while chanting "The power of Christ compels you" over and over and over...:laugh2:

Yikes! Thanks for explaining.

Mr. P
09-01-2008, 08:45 PM

Foreign leaders are much more mature than a 17 yr old girl. Yer comparison of the two is LAME!

Gaffer
09-01-2008, 08:55 PM
As VP she may compel the senate to show up for work if she wears low cut blouses.

theHawk
09-01-2008, 09:07 PM
Obama has said its not an issue. Honestly, who gives a shit if Palin's daughter is pregnant? Does anyone care whats going on with obama's kids, or Biden's? No....

Abbey Marie
09-01-2008, 09:12 PM
Obama has said its not an issue. Honestly, who gives a shit if Palin's daughter is pregnant? Does anyone care whats going on with obama's kids, or Biden's? No....

Unless a family member is over 18 and puts themselves into the campaign, they should be left alone.

actsnoblemartin
09-01-2008, 09:19 PM
Unless a family member is over 18 and puts themselves into the campaign, they should be left alone.

exactly, the candidates kids should always be off limits.

And frankly i dont see why a candidates family matters either

JohnDoe
09-01-2008, 09:26 PM
Obama, was born by a teenage mother who had to marry his father, who's grandmother then came to the rescue to help her grandchild out by rearing him....

Has Obama EVER put his grandmother DOWN for how she reared her daughter, his mother, who got pregnant as a teen?

I don't believe so.....

obama ASKED you all to DROP THIS, and to leave the politician's children OUT of the race....

it hits too close to home for him and he does not blame palin for what her daughter has gotten messed up in....as obama did not blame his grandmother for his mother getting pregnant....is how i look at it...

some kids are taught abstinence, some kids are taught about birth control....BOTH group of kids have those that just end up not following what they are taught in the heat of the moment....a fact of life!

jd

Nuc
09-01-2008, 09:27 PM

That's true, except that in this case it is relevant to public issues. Palin is in favor of an abstinence only birth control policy which affects the public at large, not just her own family. If it doesn't work in her own family that proves the policy is flawed in a fairly dramatic fashion.

This is in the same category as sexual preference. It shouldn't matter if a politician is gay, but if he is and votes against gay rights he/she is a hypocrite and it's OK to make it an issue.

JohnDoe
09-01-2008, 09:30 PM
That's true, except that in this case it is relevant to public issues. Palin is in favor of an abstinence only birth control policy which affects the public at large, not just her own family. If it doesn't work in her own family that proves the policy is flawed in a fairly dramatic fashion.

This is in the same category as sexual preference. It shouldn't matter if a politician is gay, but if he is and votes against gay rights he/she is a hypocrite and it's OK to make it an issue.

simply not true, i just read she is against abortion but fully supports birth control for women.

Abbey Marie
09-01-2008, 09:30 PM

She's only a hypocrite if she counseled her daughter to abort the child. Mrs. Palin cannot compel her to abstain; she can only advise, educate and pray. The rest is up to the daughter.

Plus, see JD's post above. This was covered in another thread as well.

Nuc
09-01-2008, 09:32 PM
simply not true, i just read she is against abortion but fully supports birth control for women.

It's a Republican policy to support abstinence only. She is a Republican, or am I missing something? :lol:

JohnDoe
09-01-2008, 09:35 PM
It's a Republican policy to support abstinence only. She is a Republican, or am I missing something? :lol:

she is a republican but she belongs to a female group that believes in birth control, but against abortion.... one of the links on this thread lead me to the link that stated such....i will see if i can find it...

jd

stephanie
09-01-2008, 09:38 PM

maybe you're missing a brain cell right now..

it is not just a Republican policy to support abstinence only..sure we would like for our children to follow that, geesh wouldn't any parent, but we are not from the backwoods in the hills..

I talked to both of my sons about using protection..

good grief..:slap:

Nuc
09-01-2008, 09:38 PM
You know who I really feel sorry for? The poor kid who knocked up Palin's daughter. Given Palin's NRA affiliation and her propensity for posing with guns, this may very well be a case of a literal shotgun wedding! :boom2:

Nuc
09-01-2008, 09:41 PM
maybe you're missing a brain cell right now..

it is not just a Republican policy to support abstinence only..sure we would like for our children to follow that, geesh wouldn't any parent, but we are not from the backwoods in the hills..

I talked to both of my sons about using protection..
:

I'm talking about Republican public policy not what individual Republican's do in private. Bravo for talking to your son's about protection, that's good parenting. Of course it's preferable if they abstain, but better condoms than nothing.

emmett
09-01-2008, 09:44 PM
As VP she may compel the senate to show up for work if she wears low cut blouses.

Especially Hilary!

JohnDoe
09-01-2008, 09:45 PM
Especially Hilary!
lol
:slap:

stephanie
09-01-2008, 09:47 PM
Especially Hilary!

aw man, it took me a second to get that one...:slap::laugh2:

theHawk
09-01-2008, 09:47 PM

How does her daughter getting pregnant prove that abstinence "doesn't work"? If her daughter had not had sex, she wouldn't be pregnant. You can preach abstinence all you want to kids, ultimately its up to them to practice it or not. I don't think any advocate of abstinence has ever said it would eleminate all pregnancies for underaged or young women. Its simply a message to kids that they should wait until they are adults before having sex. Throwing kids a bag of condoms isn't exactly the best way to tell them they are too young to be having sex.

Abbey Marie
09-01-2008, 09:52 PM
You know who I really feel sorry for? The poor kid who knocked up Palin's daughter. Given Palin's NRA affiliation and her propensity for posing with guns, this may very well be a case of a literal shotgun wedding! :boom2:

You might be right there. I wouldn't mess with the Guv. :laugh2:

Abbey Marie
09-01-2008, 09:52 PM
aw man, it took me a second to get that one...:slap::laugh2:

Not a pretty picture, is it? :laugh2:

Yurt
09-01-2008, 10:10 PM
Obama, was born by a teenage mother who had to marry his father, who's grandmother then came to the rescue to help her grandchild out by rearing him....

Has Obama EVER put his grandmother DOWN for how she reared her daughter, his mother, who got pregnant as a teen?

I don't believe so.....

obama ASKED you all to DROP THIS, and to leave the politician's children OUT of the race....

it hits too close to home for him and he does not blame palin for what her daughter has gotten messed up in....as obama did not blame his grandmother for his mother getting pregnant....is how i look at it...

some kids are taught abstinence, some kids are taught about birth control....BOTH group of kids have those that just end up not following what they are taught in the heat of the moment....a fact of life!
jd

jd.....hmmmm....tis true, why then do you think your fellow libs are bashing palin so ferociously?

Yurt
09-01-2008, 10:13 PM

this coming from a leader of the flock who talks shit to just about everyone on this board....:poke:

JohnDoe
09-01-2008, 10:53 PM
jd.....hmmmm....tis true, why then do you think your fellow libs are bashing palin so ferociously?New liberals for the most part, of a much younger age with the "video gaming" under their belt that encourages beating the heck out of their opponent i suppose? I don't knowwwwwwwww why? hahahahahaha!

Actually, to be fair, I believe they think that Republicans would bash Obama from here to kingdom come if he had a 17 year old daughter that was pregnant out of wedlock...and many believe this gives them the A-OK to do it....to Palin, because they KNOW it would have been done to them....

Still no excuse to beat Palin up for her daughter being pregnant...

Obama said as much himself....leave the personal family life and the kids "out of the political arena"....i know why he feels that way, because of his own upbringing and circumstance and because he does't want his kids to be hurt, somewhere down the road....

probably the first real decent thing i have seen obama say and do when he came out and said this, and he is right.

jd

JohnDoe
09-01-2008, 10:56 PM
I don't believe Palin's daughter was "underage" Maineman....she was 17 which IS THE LEGAL age of consent in Alaska....

Yurt
09-01-2008, 11:03 PM
UOTE=JohnDoe;290730]New liberals for the most part, of a much younger age with the "video gaming" under their belt that encourages beating the heck out of their opponent i suppose? I don't knowwwwwwwww why? hahahahahaha!

JD...thanks for actually answering a question. you have my respect, despite that i am always right and you are always wrong :laugh2:

i am not so sure on the vid generation, i am 34, grew up on atari, nintendo....and then look at mfm, he insults as much if not more than me...he is 50 something...i mention him only because he stated his age

Actually, to be fair, I believe they think that Republicans would bash Obama from here to kingdom come if he had a 17 year old daughter that was pregnant out of wedlock...and many believe this gives them the A-OK to do it....to Palin, because they KNOW it would have been done to them....

and if repubs did that, so what? honestly with obama it would only make hime look better, all these repubs are "beating" up on him. reality = that has not happened. pure speculation JD. let's take it a step further JD, since a repub CHOSE palin, you don't think mccain knew this? come on.

Still no excuse to beat Palin up for her daughter being pregnant...

Obama said as much himself....leave the personal family life and the kids "out of the political arena"....i know why he feels that way, because of his own upbringing and circumstance and because he does't want his kids to be hurt, somewhere down the road....

probably the first real decent thing i have seen obama say and do when he came out and said this, and he is right.

jd

how long did it take obama to make this statement jd? and why are you not going after gabs, mfm et al....?

JohnDoe
09-01-2008, 11:29 PM
JD...thanks for actually answering a question. you have my respect, despite that i am always right and you are always wrong :laugh2:

lol! but not true!!! :laugh2:

i am not so sure on the vid generation, i am 34, grew up on atari, nintendo....and then look at mfm, he insults as much if not more than me...he is 50 something...i mention him only because he stated his age

well, then maybe it is just the era of the internet, and anonymous user id's and blogs seem to make people less tactful intensified by 10, compared to in person?

and if repubs did that, so what? honestly with obama it would only make hime look better, all these repubs are "beating" up on him. reality = that has not happened. pure speculation JD. let's take it a step further JD, since a repub CHOSE palin, you don't think mccain knew this? come on.

i believe 100% that mccain's advisors knew about all of the things that have been brought up on Palin, and hoped for the frenzy on the left to begin....any news is good news for mccain...

mccain wanted lieberman as vp, he thought that would shake up the litterally DEAD mccain supporters and the media and lieberman would have given him that short term jolt and be the talk of the town, however his advisors told him NO WAY, JOSE on lieberman because in the long term, lieberman would not help secure the religious right base and bring them out of their zombie state....his other potential picks could have sufficed but would have done nothing to really stand out in the media...but picking Palin WOULD do such....give a real boost to the news on him....wake up the dead, and steal the thunder from the successful convention they just had for obama....

you bet yur booty all of this was planned to steal the media lime light away from obama, and you bet yur booty they VETTED Palin before he picked her.

picking her put abortion back on to the table and secured the religious right base, which he needed.

how long did it take obama to make this statement jd? and why are you not going after gabs, mfm et al....?

been posting on another site and haven't seen what they've posted? uncertain on when obama made his comment...maybe yesterday?

Yurt
09-01-2008, 11:38 PM
so if it was all planned, then your fellow libs are either liars or wrong jd.

manu1959
09-02-2008, 12:35 AM
why do we care about this......

Yurt
09-02-2008, 12:41 AM
why do we care about this......

i don't know, but i type a response, i feel like it is a knee jerk reaction

you care somewhat, else you would not type a comment

manu1959
09-02-2008, 12:47 AM
i don't know, but i type a response, i feel like it is a knee jerk reaction

you care somewhat, else you would not type a comment

no i really don't......if you wanna argue palin is a moron because of her daughter then obama is moron because of the terrorist, the pastor and the real estate criminal....the left is just pissed because mom won't make her get an abortion.....

red states rule
09-02-2008, 04:52 AM

and if Gov Palin's daughter was not pregnant. would you say she was a good pick for VP?

red states rule
09-02-2008, 04:56 AM
She's only a hypocrite if she counseled her daughter to abort the child. Mrs. Palin cannot compel her to abstain; she can only advise, educate and pray. The rest is up to the daughter.

Plus, see JD's post above. This was covered in another thread as well.

How many teens listen to their parents?

So now, according to liberals, it's the mother fault her daughter gets pregnant

Just when you thought the left has hit bottom, they sink even further into the abyss

red states rule
09-02-2008, 05:02 AM
Folks, this story was not a shocker in Alaska. It was known, and the voters yawned

In Wasilla, Pregnancy Was No Secret
Monday, Sep. 01, 2008 By NATHAN THORNBURGH/WASILLA

That's about the only thing that I didn't know about Bristol Palin's pregnancy. The rest of the details I picked up almost without trying, while talking about other things with townsfolk — some who know the governor and her family well, some who don't. It was, more or less, an open secret. And everyone was saying the same thing: the governor's 17-year-old daughter is pregnant, the father is her boyfriend, and it's really nobody's business beyond that.

I happen to agree.

This tiny town wedged in between the Chugach and Talkeetna mountain ranges has intrigued the whole country since John McCain's surprise Friday announcement that Wasilla's favorite daughter, Sarah Palin, would be his running mate. Sure, some of the interest was a prelude to attacks on Palin's readiness for national office. But Wasilla also offered a welcome chance to get specific about the geography of a politician. It's one of our most cherished myths, that a leader can come from somewhere and you can guess at their qualities not just by what they say, but where they live.

Well, here's the deal: small towns have their own value systems, and in this situation those values are more a lot more valid than the dispassionate, pushy inquisitiveness that political journalism encourages.

I just got off the phone with a longtime Wasilla resident. She had urged me to find time today to go up to Hatcher Pass—"the most beautiful place in the valley!"—when I mentioned that the story on Bristol's baby is now national news. Her voice slowed. "Oh," she said. "I'm so sorry. That's so unfair."

Wasilla seems at times to be utterly without guile. It's a large part of the town's charm, and it's exactly the quality that could make an unorthodox pick like Palin pay off. Don't get me wrong — she's a tough politician with sharp enough elbows on her own. But still, she appears to be more steeped in the values of her hometown than any politician I've ever come across.

http://www.time.com/time/politics/article/0,8599,1837862,00.html

Kathianne
09-02-2008, 05:05 AM
she is a republican but she belongs to a female group that believes in birth control, but against abortion.... one of the links on this thread lead me to the link that stated such....i will see if i can find it...

jd

It was mine! :laugh2: I thought my line about the pregnant brides vote, very funny, that's why I remembered.

http://debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=290619&postcount=76

Palin is pro-contraception, while anti-abortion:
[/B]
http://dwb.adn.com/news/politics/ele...-7942233c.html

Quote:
...In 2002, when she was running for lieutenant governor, Palin sent an e-mail to the anti-abortion Alaska Right to Life Board saying she was as "pro-life as any candidate can be" and has "adamantly supported our cause since I first understood, as a child, the atrocity of abortion."

[QUOTE]Palin said last month that no woman should have to choose between her career, education and her child. She is pro-contraception and said she's a member of a pro-woman but anti-abortion group called Feminists for Life.

"I believe in the strength and the power of women, and the potential of every human life," she said....

JohnDoe
09-03-2008, 08:13 AM
It was mine! :laugh2: I thought my line about the pregnant brides vote, very funny, that's why I remembered.

http://debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=290619&postcount=76

[quote=Kathianne}If McCain can get every woman's vote that was pregnant when she got married, he'll win in a landslide. All of them had 'ineffective' mothers, huh?

BTW, Palin is pro-contraception, while anti-abortion:

http://dwb.adn.com/news/politics/ele...-7942233c.html

Quote:

That's RIGHT! It was you Kathianne, and I do remember your "line" and I got a good chuckle out of it! :laugh2:

care

red states rule
09-03-2008, 08:19 AM
Remember a month ago when Obama said McCain did not know what he was up against?

Well the assualt of Gov Palin's family is an example of what he ment. The attacking of her family by the left, the liberal media, and left wing bloggers shows they will thash a candidates kids if it means gaining more power

mundame
09-03-2008, 09:07 AM
no i really don't......if you wanna argue palin is a moron because of her daughter then obama is moron because of the terrorist, the pastor and the real estate criminal.....

Hey, works for me ---- let's do that.