PDA

View Full Version : Hey Joey, is Osama pregnant?

Sitarro
09-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Osama had to admit he was 7 months pregnant after a wardrobe malfunction caused his pregnant belly to spill out after a flawed corset fell apart during a 3 point jump shot attempt. "I tried to get a little bit more umph into the shot and you see what happened" the Presidential nominee said. " we are told it's a boy" a proud Barack Osama said......." this will be even more history I will be responsible for." The candidate waved off reporters when asked the identity of the father.

The photo shows a white guy in awe at the amount of air a 7 month pregnant, Barack Osama, can still achieve. After this photo was published a few in the mass media were curious why his shirt wasn't fitting quite right in an effort to perpetuate an amazing 7 month coverup that employed girdles and corsets purchased by his wife at Victoria Secret. Many question the idea that Osama would play such an inconsequential game of hoops while pregnant. "That shows an outrageous amount of irresponsibility on his part, I'm voting for McCain!" Michelle Osama said.

emmett
09-01-2008, 05:44 PM
Osama had to admit he was 7 months pregnant after a wardrobe malfunction caused his pregnant belly to spill out after a flawed corset fell apart during a 3 point jump shot attempt. "I tried to get a little bit more umph into the shot and you see what happened" the Presidential nominee said. " we are told it's a boy" a proud Barack Osama said......." this will be even more history I will be responsible for." The candidate waved off reporters when asked the identity of the father.

The photo shows a white guy in awe at the amount of air a 7 month pregnant, Barack Osama, can still achieve. After this photo was published a few in the mass media were curious why his shirt wasn't fitting quite right in an effort to perpetuate an amazing 7 month coverup that employed girdles and corsets purchased by his wife at Victoria Secret. Many question the idea that Osama would play such an inconsequential game of hoops while pregnant. "That shows an outrageous amount of irresponsibility on his part, I'm voting for McCain!" Michelle Osama said.

This would explain his secret trips to San Francisco around February!

stephanie
09-01-2008, 07:13 PM
I wonder if the Rev. Wright could be the father..

Sitarro
09-01-2008, 07:37 PM
I wonder if the Rev. Wright could be the father..

Would that be a "not at all" immaculate conception?:laugh2:

stephanie
09-01-2008, 07:39 PM
Would that be a "not at all" immaculate conception?:laugh2:

I don't know what you will call it...

but it will be one ugly baby...:coffee: