PDA

View Full Version : Obama admits affair!!!!!

emmett
09-01-2008, 05:50 PM
You heard it here folks!

Sources indicate Barack Obama has been caught with his "pants down". It appears Barack Obama has had an affair while in new Orleans last year.

Oh.............the left ought to love this one. It is confirmed!!!! Obama has had an affair. Information is sketchy but hell....and unverified....but that should be good enough to post on every blog in America.

Another source indicated that there was a payoff arrangement made in January to silence this person (not confirmed it was a woman) and that it appears the individual has went back on their promise to stay silent.

BARACK OBAMA has had an affair.

LOL LOL LOL

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Go ahead lefties.....search the net.......you'll find it!

emmett
09-01-2008, 05:51 PM
See how easy this shit is to do! Nothing to it!

gabosaurus
09-01-2008, 05:56 PM
Wonderful Emmett. I provide valid sources and you pull something out of your ass.
Go back to watching college football. You are a worse liar than Sarah Palin.

stephanie
09-01-2008, 06:04 PM
Oh yeah..the dailykos is now a valid source..

Sarah Palin has turned a bunch of people into a friggen joke

gabosaurus
09-01-2008, 06:13 PM
It is as much a "source" as all those pathetic right-wing blogs that you love to post here.
Go back to bed Stephanie. You are the one who has turned into a friggen joke. Go back to Alaska and bury your head in the snow again.

09-01-2008, 06:17 PM
Wonderful Emmett. I provide valid sources and you pull something out of your ass.

Valid sources? She has really made you unhinged hasnt she? Wow...

09-01-2008, 06:18 PM
It is as much a "source" as all those pathetic right-wing blogs that you love to post here.
Go back to bed Stephanie. You are the one who has turned into a friggen joke. Go back to Alaska and bury your head in the snow again.

That's the point. Hello?!?

Yurt
09-01-2008, 06:18 PM

why are you hiding your sexual obsession for palin?

midcan5
09-01-2008, 06:53 PM
It is pretty obvious why McCain selected Palin, what I personally find disturbing is that given a choice no one who now defends her would have selected her. Why. That reason is obvious too. So a convention that has as its motto "Country First" selects a person that completely contradicts that motto. Maybe that makes sense in a world of spin, but it sure ain't politics at its finest.

stephanie
09-01-2008, 06:57 PM
It is pretty obvious why McCain selected Palin, what I personally find disturbing is that given a choice no one who now defends her would have selected her. Why. That reason is obvious too. So a convention that has as its motto "Country First" selects a person that completely contradicts that motto. Maybe that makes sense in a world of spin, but it sure ain't politics at its finest.

what the hell did you just say here:lol:

A lot of us were hoping he was looking at Sarah Palin as his running mate..it was just not discussed here..

but who cares if you libs don't like her..I don't care for Joey Biden, but he is the one the boy wonder picked, now you all are stuck with the two nut jobs..maybe between the both of them they can put together some sort of a resume that shows either one of them has had a REAL JOB....:laugh2:

retiredman
09-01-2008, 07:38 PM
what the hell did you just say here:lol:

A lot of us were hoping he was looking at Sarah Palin as his running mate..it was just not discussed here..

but who cares if you libs don't like her..I don't care for Joey Biden, but he is the one the boy wonder picked, now you all are stuck with the two nut jobs..maybe between the both of them they can put together some sort of a resume that shows either one of them has had a REAL JOB....:laugh2:

right.
all good neoconservatives thought that the mayor or Wasilla was the PERFECT running mate for John McCain!:laugh2::laugh2:

Can you actually SAY that sort of shit with a straight face?????

emmett
09-01-2008, 07:44 PM

Gabby, it's the same damn thing you did by saying she was a liar for her daughter having a child (which she did not) and saying it was hers. Same exact thing! I made it up! Total fabrication!

stephanie
09-01-2008, 07:45 PM
right.
all good neoconservatives thought that the mayor or Wasilla was the PERFECT running mate for John McCain!:laugh2::laugh2:

Is you leaving off her being the GOVERNOR suppose to do something..

I always thought you had more integrity than this..

I see I was wrong..

retiredman
09-01-2008, 07:47 PM
Is you leaving off her being the GOVERNOR suppose to do something..

I always thought you had more integrity than this..

I see I was wrong..

she's been governor for less than two years.....

she was mayor of cicely for a decade.

POWERFUL national credentials, eh?

09-01-2008, 07:47 PM
right.

She was second on my list so Im pretty happy. I just never thought she was being seriously considered.

emmett
09-01-2008, 07:48 PM

What EXACT valid source of information did you use that proved (that does not mean said) that Sarah Palin's daughter had the child.

Are you referring to the two year old picture you showed us that was outdated wayyyyyyy before the pregnancy would have occured?

Which valid source did you use to PROVE she is a liar? You would have had to prove the first point first. Which you did not!

You haven't proved anything. It has all been wishful thinking. Every single thought.

09-01-2008, 07:48 PM

What state has Obama been a Governor of?

retiredman
09-01-2008, 07:49 PM
She was second on my list so Im pretty happy. I just never thought she was being seriously considered.
good for you. I am glad that you put ideology so much higher than experience on your priority list.

stephanie
09-01-2008, 07:51 PM

hummm...how many years has your boy wonder been in the Senate???and you want us to elect him President...

powerful credentials he has...NONE

Yurt
09-01-2008, 07:52 PM

:lol:

obama has less creds....moron

09-01-2008, 07:53 PM
good for you. I am glad that you put ideology so much higher than experience on your priority list.

She is more experienced than your candidate, so why the heck should i be upset?

retiredman
09-01-2008, 07:55 PM
hummm...how many years has your boy wonder been in the Senate???and you want us to elect him President...

powerful credentials he has...NONE

unlike HER, he was selected by democrats across the country... or did you miss that? THIS little bimbo has been selected by NO ONE except John McCain and, of course, fawned over by his koolaid soaked followers, like YOU!:laugh2:

Yurt
09-01-2008, 07:57 PM
unlike HER, he was selected by democrats across the country... or did you miss that? THIS little bimbo has been selected by NO ONE except John McCain and, of course, fawned over by his koolaid soaked followers, like YOU!:laugh2:

what more needs to be said

crin63
09-01-2008, 08:29 PM
[QUOTE=stephanie;290561]A lot of us were hoping he was looking at Sarah Palin as his running mate..it was just not discussed here..QUOTE]

Not to be contrary. It was discussed a little bit back on the 19th which was about 10 days before she was picked. I mentioned her because I had read an article about her in Alaska magazine. She may have been mentioned before that but I don't remember.

http://debatepolicy.com/showpost.php?p=286052&postcount=2

CockySOB
09-01-2008, 08:33 PM

The DailyKOS was already a friggin' joke. This episode simply makes the rest of the librull dumbfucks (to borrow PmP's phrase) look like even more of a joke than they normally appear to be.

I remember a number of Democrats asking just how they (the Democrats) were going to sabotage their own chances to get back into the Whitehouse. After all, this election was theirs to lose. I guess Obama will have to wear the millstone about his neck of being the scapegoat for the DNC going "kablooey!" this cycle.

stephanie
09-01-2008, 08:36 PM

and that little bimbo Joey Biden was SELECTED by that boy wonder of yours that was selected by a bunch of drunks, I do believe...

and nobody is fawning over Joey Biden except the Obambam and of course, the koolaid soaked followers, LIKE YOU...

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m268/alaskamomma/hatsoff.gif

stephanie
09-01-2008, 08:38 PM
[QUOTE=stephanie;290561]A lot of us were hoping he was looking at Sarah Palin as his running mate..it was just not discussed here..QUOTE]

Not to be contrary. It was discussed a little bit back on the 19th which was about 10 days before she was picked. I mentioned her because I had read an article about her in Alaska magazine. She may have been mentioned before that but I don't remember.

sorry, I must of missed that one..

AFbombloader
09-01-2008, 08:44 PM

So what, that is how the VP is selected. Would you rather go back to the way it was done in the first few elections? With the runner up becoming the VP? That would work:laugh2:

AF:salute:

crin63
09-01-2008, 09:18 PM
So what, that is how the VP is selected. Would you rather go back to the way it was done in the first few elections? With the runner up becoming the VP? That would work:laugh2:

That would be terrible. Then we would have Obama as VP. :coffee:

retiredman
09-01-2008, 10:25 PM

again...I am not outraged by McCain's pick. He stated that his primary deciding factor would be the person's skill, knowledge and ability to step into the presidency. The choice ofr Palin gives us a clear opportunity to grade his judgment. From my perspective, it is found seriously wanting.

Yurt
09-01-2008, 10:30 PM
again...I am not outraged by McCain's pick. He stated that his primary deciding factor would be the person's skill, knowledge and ability to step into the presidency. The choice ofr Palin gives us a clear opportunity to grade his judgment. From my perspective, it is found seriously wanting.

and you are not honest enough to answer how obama is any more experienced that palin.

No1tovote4
09-01-2008, 10:45 PM

LOL. From the person pushing for an election of a person with as little experience. I find your own judgment wanting...

:D

retiredman
09-01-2008, 10:47 PM
LOL. From the person pushing for an election of a person with as little experience. I find your own judgment wanting...

:D

and again...Obama was not my first nor second choice....but I still prefer the platform HE stands on to the one that McCain stands on...and I think his VP pick is more qualified than McCain's pick.

LOL

emmett
09-01-2008, 10:49 PM

I mentioned Sarah Palin a while back on one of my Libertarian rants. I think I said something along the lines of "If he really wanted to stir the shitpot, he would pick Sarah Palin from Alaska. That would satisfy the conservatives and add a woman to the ticket."

manu1959
09-02-2008, 12:43 AM
and again...Obama was not my first nor second choice....but I still prefer the platform HE stands on to the one that McCain stands on...and I think his VP pick is more qualified than McCain's pick.

LOL

and again...palin was not my first nor second choice....but I still prefer the platform SHE stands on to the one that biden stands on...and I think her pres running mate is more qualified than bidens......

LOL

isn't symmetry grand.....

retiredman
09-02-2008, 06:30 AM
and again...palin was not my first nor second choice....but I still prefer the platform SHE stands on to the one that biden stands on...and I think her pres running mate is more qualified than bidens......

LOL

isn't symmetry grand.....

when it is actually symmetrical, it certainly is.

My party had the opportunity to weigh in on the choice of Obama before he was nominated.

Did McCain get your input about Palin before he chose her?

red states rule
09-02-2008, 06:31 AM
right.

Have you seen the polls preacher man? No bounce for your boy after the Dem convention

And McCain has taken in over $10 million since he announced Gov Palin as his VP choice

Kathianne
09-02-2008, 06:39 AM
when it is actually symmetrical, it certainly is.

My party had the opportunity to weigh in on the choice of Obama before he was nominated.

Did McCain get your input about Palin before he chose her?

Sure you had 'input.' :laugh2:

Palin has more experience than Obama and more than Harry Truman did. She is the perfect running mate for McCain, he chose her.

I'm still amazed at how the Democrats are so upset by such a 'weak' choice. :laugh2:

bullypulpit
09-02-2008, 06:40 AM

Sorry dearie, but posts on the Daily Kos DO link to their sources...unlike so many RWN blogs.

red states rule
09-02-2008, 06:41 AM

Palin has more experience than Obama and more than Harry Truman did. She is the perfect running mate for McCain, he chose her.

I'm still amazed at how the Democrats are so upset by such a 'weak' choice. :laugh2:

and the liberal media is in a tizzy as well

MSNBC: 'Fire-Breather' Palin 'Makes Obama Look Like John Adams'
By Brad Wilmouth (Bio | Archive)
September 1, 2008 - 17:18 ET

On Friday’s Countdown show, while appearing as a guest, Newsweek’s Howard Fineman, also an MSNBC political analyst, contended that, regarding her level of experience, Sarah Palin "makes Barack Obama look like John Adams." Host Keith Olbermann called her "the least experienced vice presidential candidate probably in American history," and repeatedly applied labels to her suggesting extremism, calling her "fanatically anti-abortion," "hard right," "global warming denying," a "rabid conservative," a "red meat conservative," and a "fire-breather." Picking up on a joke by Fineman that there are not many "pro-drilling, anti-polar bear, and anti-abortion women" who were Hillary Clinton supporters who would move to support Palin, Olbermann asked Fineman: "Was her real appeal the fact that she is a red meat conservative? I mean, she is, as you suggested, pro-drilling. She’s this side of ‘melt the Arctic,’ this side of ‘imprison abortionists,’ she’s run up the debt, ‘purge the lefties’ fire-breather

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wilmouth/2008/09/01/msnbc-fire-breather-palin-makes-obama-look-john-adams

bullypulpit
09-02-2008, 07:02 AM
and the liberal media is in a tizzy as well

MSNBC: 'Fire-Breather' Palin 'Makes Obama Look Like John Adams'
By Brad Wilmouth (Bio | Archive)
September 1, 2008 - 17:18 ET

On Friday’s Countdown show, while appearing as a guest, Newsweek’s Howard Fineman, also an MSNBC political analyst, contended that, regarding her level of experience, Sarah Palin "makes Barack Obama look like John Adams." Host Keith Olbermann called her "the least experienced vice presidential candidate probably in American history," and repeatedly applied labels to her suggesting extremism, calling her "fanatically anti-abortion," "hard right," "global warming denying," a "rabid conservative," a "red meat conservative," and a "fire-breather." Picking up on a joke by Fineman that there are not many "pro-drilling, anti-polar bear, and anti-abortion women" who were Hillary Clinton supporters who would move to support Palin, Olbermann asked Fineman: "Was her real appeal the fact that she is a red meat conservative? I mean, she is, as you suggested, pro-drilling. She’s this side of ‘melt the Arctic,’ this side of ‘imprison abortionists,’ she’s run up the debt, ‘purge the lefties’ fire-breather

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/brad-wilmouth/2008/09/01/msnbc-fire-breather-palin-makes-obama-look-john-adams

And you find this troubling...Why? Could it be for the simple fact that it's true?

red states rule
09-02-2008, 07:04 AM
And you find this troubling...Why? Could it be for the simple fact that it's true?

Only other liberal moonbats would consider it true

I am enjoying the fear and meltdown you libs are having over this pick

The Gov Palin attacks are moving up the liberal media food chain

http://www.bizzyblog.com/wp-images/PalinTrailerTrash090108.jpg

retiredman
09-02-2008, 07:17 AM

when have I ever said that I was "upset" in any way? Far from it. I am delighted that he picked such a weak running mate. I am delighted that McCain thinks that being mayor of a small town in Alaska and being that state's governor for less than two years makes her the most qualified republican to be a heartbeat away from the most important job on the planet.

red states rule
09-02-2008, 07:19 AM
when have I ever said that I was "upset" in any way? Far from it. I am delighted that he picked such a weak running mate. I am delighted that McCain thinks that being mayor of a small town in Alaska and being that state's governor for less than two years makes her the most qualified republican to be a heartbeat away from the most important job on the planet.

Yet you support Obama for the most important job on the planet; who has less experience then Gov Palin

He has spent most of his first US Senate term running for President :laugh2:

bullypulpit
09-02-2008, 07:19 AM
Only other liberal moonbats would consider it true

I am enjoying the fear and meltdown you libs are having over this pick

The Gov Palin attacks are moving up the liberal media food chain

http://www.bizzyblog.com/wp-images/PalinTrailerTrash090108.jpg

What's to be afraid of? I mean really? In the vice presidential debate, Biden will chew her up and spit her out. As for qualifications, there are solid Republican women out there with far better credentials...Kay Bailey Hutchinson and Olympia Snow, just to name a couple.

Palin is nothing but a sop to the red-meat RWN base given her extreme views. And, given recent news as to her own family issues...sounds typical for the GOP...say one thing and do something else completely antithetical to the stated position.

red states rule
09-02-2008, 07:22 AM
What's to be afraid of? I mean really? In the vice presidential debate, Biden will chew her up and spit her out. As for qualifications, there are solid Republican women out there with far better credentials...Kay Bailey Hutchinson and Olympia Snow, just to name a couple.

Palin is nothing but a sop to the red-meat RWN base given her extreme views. Given recent news as to her own family issues...sounds typical for the GOP...say one thing and do something else completely antithetical to the stated position.

Yea, those extreme views like not wanting to murder the unborn, support the rights of gun owners to protect their lives and property, turns in her fellow Republicans who are caught breaking the law, cutting her own pay, and wanting to cut pork and perks

Given you reaction to the pick, McCain hit a grand slam with this pick